Movie with Sis

Story Info
Taking my Sister to an Adult Theater.
751 words
2.68
74k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latux87
latux87
7 Followers

Well I have missed my sis, but I have been thinking about her....

I want to take you on a little trip. It is been a long time since we have been to a movie together and I think we should go again. I tell you I loved your last outfit - the one with plunging neckline and no bra or panties. You tell me you have a similar one and I tell you to wear it and be ready to go soon.

You hang up and get dressed. In about 20 minutes my horn honks and you run out to greet me. When you get in, you give me a kiss and hug, and squeeze my crotch. I make sure you are bare, and find you are already wet.

Like a typical little sis - even at 19 years old - you ask over and over where we are going and what we're seeing, even though I tell you that you'll find out when we get there. Finally I lose my temper and give your thigh an open hand smack so loud a car next to us hears. I then pull over, take off one of my socks, and put it across your eyes - forming a blindfold. I then lower you down so you are belted in, but below eye level reminding you I don't like being questioned.

After a little while, I stop the car and tell you I'll be right back. When I get back, I take off your seatbelt, and help you up and out. Like a good girl, your blindfold hasn't moved, and neither has your gag. I lead you into a place with cold AC, and you feel the darkness. I lead you into the theater and sit you down on a leather couch. You hear the sounds of people having sex, and then I remove your blindfold.

There are about 6 men standing in front of you, cocks out, staring. I explain that you are my adult, but kid sister. You have been bugging the shit out of me and need to be taught a lesson. Some start laughing, and think I'm kidding, until I come across your face with an open palm and almost knock you off the couch. I then grab your little dress and rip it off you. I take you by the hair, and tell you to take my cock out to suck it, and hurry because others are waiting.

You undo my buckle, and pull my pants and boxers down. You open your mouth and take me fully in. After just a minute or so I pull back and smack you again - telling you not good enough. I pick you up by the hair, turn you around, and line my cock up with your ass. With only your saliva as lube, I push in slowly. You struggle to take it, but I tell the other guys you are now open. Soon you have a cock in your mouth, one in each hand, and hands pinching and slapping your whole body. Soon the guy in your mouth cums and you swallow him, only to feel another cum on your back.

Soon I feel ready and tell everyone I am cumming in your tight ass. I let loose a huge load, and when I pull out, am quickly replaced. I tell them to make sure you are full in every hole, and go to sit down and watch. I also tell them that you like it rough, and prove it by smacking your ass hard.

Everyone else joins in, and in between fuckings, they slap, pull your hair and pinch you. Soon you are lying on the floor, cum covering you from head to toe, and leaking out of your ass and pussy. You look up and ask if we are all satisfied. I say no, and stand over you, and let a thick stream of piss flow over you. You sit up and stick your tongue out, and soon others join me in hosing you down. You get on all fours and spread your ass so we can hose all of you down. When we are all relieved, I tell you to clean us off, and you lick all the cocks again.

I help you up, take you into the bathroom, and help you wash up a little. I also buy you a new stripper dress from the store up front, and escort you back to the car.

latux87
latux87
7 Followers