Movies

Story Info
Younger woman likes older men.
975 words
4.19
53.7k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
235 Followers

After my wife left, my daughter and I became close. We started a family tradition, on the first Friday of the month we would watch movies. This kept up even through her teen years, she would bring friends over and we enjoyed the movies. When she got into collage I figured she would stop, but she brought different friends over and we continued.

One of her friends wasn't pretty, she was a bit overweight and kind of dumpy. But I thought she was kind of cute, even if she was young.

She didn't have large tits, and it was obvious she didn't wear a bra most of the time. Or at least when she came to movie night. She said she liked movies and asked of she could bring over movies on Saturday afternoons and we would watch them. When we watched the movies she would get as close as she could to me on the couch. She had a habit of stretching and reaching across me to the end table for the popcorn. When she did that her boobs would be right in my face. More than once her nipple would be hard and almost as big as my thumb. I would turn my head because I wanted to bite them, but I didn't want to get my head knocked off by her or her father.

She would wear very short skirts. I wasn't sure, but it looked as if she didn't wear panties. Every once in a while she would be in my line of sight and bend over to pick up something. I would try not to look, but hey, I'm a guy and she was a woman.

After about one month we were sitting there watching a movie. There were more than a few love scenes, and they didn't leave much to the imagination. Just as she leaned around to the table I forgot to turn my head and got a face full of young firm tit. As it happened I was just opening my mouth to say something and her nipple kind of went into my mouth. Before I knew what I was doing I nipped at it, not hard, just a playful nip.

She kind of jumped, grabbed the bowl of popcorn and sat back. I was so embarrassed! I looked at her and apologized. I couldn't help but notice both of her nipples were standing hard and erect. I was wearing a pair of light cotton house shorts and my cock had gotten hard. She looked at my cock and said "I guess you enjoyed that." I told her I didn't mean to do that, she looked at me, smiled a bit and said "I didn't mind."

OK, she was as young as my daughter, but she was kind of sexy with her nipples sticking out and her short skirt. I thought she would move a bit away from me, but she didn't. There was a funny part of the film and she put her hand on my thigh as we laughed. Then she started rubbing it from the knee to mid thigh.

I was sure my cock couldn't get any harder! I knew if I moved it would pop out of the top of my shorts. She stopped moving her hand, but it stayed on my thigh almost to my crotch.

By this time I believed she was coming on to me, but what old man doesn't think that? Then another funny part came and she laughed and her hand brushed my rock hard cock. I thought I was going to blow my load right then!

Most of the way through the film, she turned and straddled my lap, then in one fluid movement she kissed me. It was a deep tongue twisting kiss. She broke the kiss leaned back an bit and took her blouse off. Without a word she put her nipple in my mouth. What's a guy to do? I sucked it, licked it, nipped it and really enjoyed it! She had started moaning and wiggling on my lap. I could feel hot wetness through my shorts.

She got off my lap, and onto her knees. She helped my take my shorts off and started sucking my cock. I have had my cocked sucked, but I can't think of a better blow job! She held the base and licked up and down. Every so often she would put it in her mouth and suck. She could put the whole thing in her mouth, and I'll tell you, that is a real feat.

Then she started tit fucking me. When I would thrust up she would lick the tip. After a few minutes I knew I was going to blow my load and there wasn't anything in the world that could stop me. I told her to get ready, and she did. She started sucking my cock hard. When I started shooting my load she stopped and took every drop.

Then she stood up and pulled me to my feet. She got down on all fours and lifted her skirt. I didn't need a manual to tell me what to do. I came up behind her and put my cock in and started pumping. She looked over her shoulder and said, "can't you do it harder than that?"

The next thrust almost drove her to the floor. "Now that's more like it," she screamed. As we continued she was not exactly screaming, but it was something like that.

I was getting ready to blow my second load when the door opened and my daughter walked in!

"What the fuck is going on?" she said as she took in the scene.

"I'm getting the best fuck of my life," her friend said.

My daughter looked at us and said, "looks like fun, can I join?"

orvette1
orvette1
235 Followers