Moving...a New Direction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just finished up, Mrs. C. That light switch should be fine now," said one.

"And the shower head won't leak any more," added camera guy.

I stood up and both men looked straight at my chest, then up at my face, then back to my chest.

Mom nodded coyly and they scurried out of the door.

"Had to have some workmen come over to do a couple of jobs around the house. You know how it is?"

"Fixing the shower while you were in it?"

"No, well, no, I was testing it when he was finished and waiting for his friend."

Fair play mom, way to keep this charade going.

We swapped small talk and shared a bottle of wine for the next hour or so. I did comment on the bottles and she laughed it off as having missed the recycling pick-up. She was good at this.

I explained, briefly, Wyatt's offer of the ride home. She commented again on me just wearing the shirt with no bra, and how she'd talked to me about this the summer after I got my boobies because I was oblivious to what boys were thinking, and how I really should know now I'm in college and they're so...well, they're so there.

"Please tell me you're wearing panties at least."

"Well, mom," I grinned, trying to make her confused whether I was telling the truth or not, "you also said to never lie to you."

To be continued...

12