Moving Closer and Closer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,065 Followers

Kim went upstairs to change while I put on a pot of decaf coffee. I had the feeling we would be awake for a while.

With my coffee in hand, I went into the main floor livingroom. I closed all the curtains and sat on the couch awaiting my daughter's return. She came downstairs slowly wearing a mini t-shirt which ended up just below her tits. My daughter's boobs were a work of art. They stood firm and proud, nipples engorged and inviting to anyone's mouth let alone her daddy.

My eyes drifted down Kim's body to her waist and then further below. My tongue almost fell out of my mouth. She was wearing high and tight fitting French cut panties. Parts were see through and I could see that she had shaved herself recently. Her pussy itself was covered by the material of the panties.

I was speechless. Again. My daughter's inherent sexuality was always rendering me speechless. This was nothing new. Most of our adventures to date had been conducted in near silence. As she was walking towards me, I put down the coffee that my hand was holding frozen near my mouth. I did it without looking, lucky to not have spilled it over the side table.

Kim walked directly towards me and my arms lifted to pull my little girl into a full body hug. My face was snuggled into her tits. My arms were around my daughter with my hands on her ass, pushing, pulling, squeezing and caressing her cheeks. There wasn't a part of Kim's youthful body that didn't turn me on. I couldn't avoid getting a hardon when she was around me.

It was hard to defend my activities even to myself with my daughter. Funny thing, Kim's mother was older than me. Ten years older as a matter of fact. And Kim was about the same number of years younger than me.

She and I had always been close. Not in the way you might think. I never made an improper move on her until she was over eighteen. Looking at her now, I had goosebumps on my arms and I wondered if it was at all right to continue.

Maybe we should stop.

*****

Thanks to L.A. Wicker for hours of reading pleasure and inspiration.

Please vote.

petskunk
petskunk
2,065 Followers
12