Moving Closer and Closer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Daddy, how did you think I learned that?" Kim retorted with a scowl on her face. "How could you think it was me? Aren't I special?"

"Umm...uh..." I tapered off not coming up with a good answer.

"Tracey and I decided she is going to teach me how to suck your cock since she says you enjoyed it so much."

"You are so special to me, Babygirl." I was one answer behind but no one except me seemed to notice.

Tracey aimed my cock in my daughter's direction who began to lick it like an ice cream cone.

"Kim and I also decided you and I are going to fuck, Rick. She wants to fuck you but she's just not ready yet. And we don't want you to have to fuck Carla to fill that need. So I'm going to fuck you for her," the teenager said, smiling at my daughter.

"That wouldn't happen! I'm not going to be fucking that lying bitch any time soon."

"We know you have needs," said the teenager," and although we're both going to suck your cock all the time, we know you need to fuck too. So, I'm going to take care of that until Kim is ready."

Although my daughter was still occupied with my cock, she managed to convey her agreement with Tracey without leaving my cock. Signaling that our discussion was over, the other teenager leaned her face towards my cock. My teenaged daughter was obviously willing to share since she held my dick aimed at her best friend.

In one fell swoop, Tracey swallowed my cock right to its root. I could feel her throat muscles moving as this teenager sucked on me. Once Tracey's mouth was filled, my daughter moved against me. She started her kissing me by licking at my lips. Not willing to argue with either teenager, I did the only thing I could. I put my hands on both asses, beginning to rub those gorgeous cheeks.

Some minutes later, my daughter muttered in my ear that all three of us should move upstairs to my king sized bed. She was loud enough that her teenaged friend heard and removed my cock from her mouth. I missed what Tracey had been doing but I was not stupid enough to argue the point with either one. The teenaged duo raced up the stairs. Sitting on the couch, shaking my head, it was a few minutes before I could move. It could have been longer except that I heard my daughter calling me.

Slowly, I climbed the stairs. Only to find the two girls on my bed making out with one another. I could see tongues invading the other's mouth and jaws moving. Feeling the bed move under me, the teenagers stopped what they were doing.

Tracey told me to undress as they both wanted to see me nude. They propped themselves up on their elbows, both facing me. I wasn't in a position to delay this any further, so my clothes came off in a hurry. Once naked, my daughter told me to get on the bed between them.

Once in place, each with a hand on my dick, their faces moved to mine. I had never made out with two girls before. Especially two teenaged tigresses. And, never with one being my own gorgeous daughter. Tongue after tongue invaded my mouth leaving me to do my best with each one in turn. I doubt it was my best performance but the two teenagers didn't seem to notice. Occasionally, their lips met each other's directly in front of my eyes.

Since the teenaged duo was propped up on their arms, I slid my arms under them and began groping their near identical asses. My hands roamed over them, caressing, cupping, and squeezing any part of their bums I could reach, I looked for differences in their asses. Nope, no difference that I could find or feel.

Even when the two teenagers moved, to begin my daughter's first lesson in cocksucking, I was still able to retain my grip on their young and pert bums. I did my best to get my hands under the waistbands of their shorts but I wasn't very successful. A moment later the two faces came away from my weary yet still hard dick.

With no words being exchanged, the two girls moved to stand at the side of my bed. They must have planned something beforehand. Kim flicked on the bedroom stereo. They moved to the foot of my bed, beginning to dance for me. The two teenagers danced like young strippers I had admired in strip joints across the country.

Turning to face one another, my daughter pulled her friends top over her head and off. Tracey returned the favour, tugging on my daughter's top until it was off and tossed into a corner of the floor. The two teenagers weren't sticking to a specific routine. Now they were making out again with hands on each other's breasts teasing their nipples until those inviting nipples poked through their bras.

Again demonstrating the planned nature of their striptease routine, the girls jumped up, turning in the air, landing with their backs to me. Still wordlessly, the teenagers wriggled their way out of their shorts and panties. I had my hand on my dick stroking it lightly when my daughter noticed.

"Daddy, get your hand off your cock," ordered my teenager.

"Yeah, we don't want you to cum without us," added my daughter's best friend.

I let go of my wang while they slipped their panties down their legs. Still with their backs to me, they removed their bras. Before I could react the two teenagers were back in my bed laying on either side of me. Both looked at my cock, which hadn't softened with the loss of my attention. Each young girl gave it a tight squeeze assuring themselves I hadn't wasted anything.

My daughter held my prick straight up while her best friend straddled my legs. Without a word, Tracey began to drop down on my cock. My daughter had one hand on me and the other on Tracey's ass. She rearranged her body so she could get an up close and personal look at Tracey's cunt swallowing my cock.

Both me and my daughter's teenaged best friend, moaned as the warmth between her legs gripped my dick. She sank inch by inch until I was fully entrenched in her warm and wet pussy.

Tracey said to my daughter, "I have wanted this for so long. His cock feels wonderful in my pussy." There just wasn't a lot of talking going on. My daughter moved until she was able to grip one of Tracey's nipples with her teeth.

No words were required of me obviously. I simply lay there enjoying the feel of the teenaged pussy wrapped around my cock.

Kim said, "Don't move, Daddy. Let Tracey do what she wants."

I didn't move, I couldn't move. I continued to lay there, appreciating the velvet like feeling of this teenaged cunt. With my eyes closed, I lay still, just enjoying the feelings in my cock. The girls were moving about, I could hear moans and groans as well as kissing sounds. I was too lost in the moment to check it out.

Tracey moved. Slowly, teasing my rod in her cunt, Tracey began to move up and down. First my daughter leaned out to kiss me deeply and passionately, followed by her best fried inserting her tongue in my mouth.

Still lost in the moment, a teenaged pussy surrounding my dick, I smiled and groaned. Sinking back down on me, this teenager began to gyrate, wriggling her ass. My daughter took one of my hands, placing it on her boob. I accepted the unspoken direction to play with her tits.

The teenager with my cock in her pussy picked up her motions, gyrating far more quickly. This was making me approach the point of no return far quicker than I had ever imagined. I tried to warn them but my daughter's tit in my mouth hindered my ability to speak.

Tracey was bouncing up and down on my dick. I had the feeling she was getting very close to her own orgasm. Lifting my knees and planting my feet, I began to thrust up into the teenaged pussy above me. Starting slowly, my pace picked up as well. This teenager was moaning, letting little yips escape.

She rode me as hard as she could. Just as I was getting ready to explode, the teenager's pussy sank right down on my cock squeezing it with every muscle in her cunt. I finally was able to let go my own clenched muscles allowing my sperm to shoot right into her. Tracey shrieked as my cum added to her pussy's delight.

Finally, both of us completed cumming. I had shot rope after rope into the teenager's womb. Her pussy had clamped down on me. Our mutual orgasms drained us both completely. The now exhausted teenager slumped on my chest. Slightly muffled by my chest hair, I heard her saying something to my daughter who had frigged her own clit to orgasm.

"This was worth waiting all this time. Your daddy is a wonderful fuck."

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I'm not sure how Tracey wormed her way into this story which is essentially a love story between a daughter and her daddy. I don't expect my daughter's young friend to stay around for long. We will all have to wait and see.

I love reading comments. I try to respond to them all, even the nasty ones. Please take a second or two to vote. It massages my ego. LOL.

Again, thanks for reading and, hopefully enjoying it.

12