Moving Day

Story Info
Paying the moving van driver in a naughty way.
1.2k words
3.85
23.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silini
Silini
11 Followers

This was it, finally moving day had arrived. Part of me would miss this small town I grew up in down the country, but the majority of me was just tingling with excitement at the thought of living in the big City. The endless possibilities that came with living in the heart of Dublin was so enticing, and to get to share a beautiful penthouse apartment with the man I loved, well that was just the icing on the cake. The man in question was Patrick*; tall, handsome, inexplicably brainy and amazing in bed. He really was the full package, and he was all mine. Just as I was all his..most of the time.

Intrigued? Let me elaborate. Our situation, as a couple, is not exactly ''normal''. He is 100% faithful towards me (I hope!) but I however, have free reign to hook up with whomever I please, as long as I tell him about it. Some find it strange, some strongly disagree with it saying I am horrible and greedy taking advantage and just cheating on my boyfriend, I assure you I am none of those things, because it was Patrick who in fact suggested it to me. It's his kink. There is an umbrella term used for this type of kink, its called Cuckold.

Conventionally, a Cuckold is married, some definitions of Cuckold include ''A husband or long term boyfriend who either likes to watch his wife with other men or is forced to watch. '' or ''A man who finds arousement in watching his girlfriend/wife having sex with another man.'' It took me a while to get my head around it too, but the way he explained it to me was: He wants to show me off, give people a little taster of what he gets all the time, make them jealous. I think it's a pride thing. Either way, if it makes him happy, I was willing to give it a go. The more I thought about it, the more flattering it was to be thought of so highly by him that he actually wanted to show me off, it felt good.

So after adjusting to this lifestyle, I had been with 3 different men since Patrick had told me about his fetish, and this day, Moving Day, would be my 4th. I should explain why I'm moving. Patrick got transferred in November of last year, to work with a major global IT company here in Dublin. An opportunity he simply couldn't refuse. Unfortunately, that meant we had to go long distance for a while, as I couldn't just up and leave my current job to move with him. So it was a long few weeks but eventually, through a lot of dedication and hard work, I managed to swing a promotion within my job which required me to move to Dublin in late January.

Which brings me back to Moving Day. Neither of us drive, and I was travelling from Munster. Being a woman who likes the odd shopping spree, moving house did become a bit of an ordeal with regards to the amount of possessions I had to move! Luckily, I had a good friend, Niall* who drove a van and kindly offered to drive me and my many boxes to Dublin. Niall was a friend I'd made through an ex, with whom I'd kept in contact with over the years because we simply clicked, we had the exact same sense of humour. He was just one of those people that makes you feel instantly at home and at ease in their company. He wasn't bad on the eyes either. Niall was one of the few friends that knew about my situation with Patrick, so we had made an arrangement that would benefit us both. To thank him for driving me all the way to Dublin, I would give him a blowjob. Niall got a blowjob, Patrick got his kink satisfied, and I, well I just love sucking dick!

Having arranged this in advance, Niall called to my house and we loaded the van as normal, with me saying goodbye to my friends and family and gathering my last minute possessions. The fact that we both knew what was going to happen later added a lot of sexual tension between us, that as soon as we were on the road, hands were already roaming. My hands were caressing him through his pants as he drove, every now and again he would reach over and fondle my breasts, about halfway up the motorway he asked me would I take my top off. Never one to shy away, I whipped it off without hesitation and giggled as we over took some cars and got some shocked looks from the drivers. I should mention that the drive from where I was in Munster to where we were going in Dublin took about 2 and a half hours, we had to amuse ourselves somehow.

Finally when the last box was laid on my kitchen floor, we could get down to business. I showed Niall around my lovely penthouse, all the while texting Patrick, whom I had told to leave, that I was about to get on my knees for another man. He loves receiving texts like these.

When we got to the bedroom, we wasted no time in stripping each other, the long drive heightening our lust for each other, and soon my lips were firmly around Niall's big, hard member. He moaned with satisfaction as I got to work doing what I love doing, and then took out my phone, to take pictures and record videos. This was part of our deal, because these pictures and videos were for Patrick's benefit. Every now and again I would look into the camera as I sucked, knowing this would turn Patrick on later as he watched it.

After some time, Niall exclaimed he was close, and excitedly I got ready for the big finish, my favourite part. I let him cum all over my face, relishing in his satisfied moans. I promptly took a few more pictures, and then thanked Niall before buzzing him out of the building.

Looking at my phone I had two texts from Patrick, enquiring when I would be finished as he couldn't wait much longer, he was eager to see me and reclaim me as his. I immediately text him saying I was finished, and he was home within five minutes. He came in and first inspected my face, seeing the remains of Niall's orgasm still fresh on my skin. He then kissed me, hungrily, and I could almost taste the longing and gratitude on his lips. I had behaved like a slut, sucking a guy off as payment for driving me, and Patrick loved it. His hands roamed my body, he spanked me and called me a bad girl for what I had done, he play-punished me for being such a naughty girl, all the while I glowed with pleasure seeing how much he was enjoying it. He varied between soft loving kisses between thrusts, to rough hard pounding and slaps. It was incredible. I came multiple times, due to my being aroused with Niall and then seeing Patrick so aroused turned me on even more. I could really get used to this new sex life, and I just know living in Dublin is going to contribute to it furthermore!

Silini
Silini
11 Followers