Moving Day Ch. 1

Story Info
Suburban housewife takes a young truck driver for a ride.
4.6k words
4.42
145.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotwife
Hotwife
144 Followers

It was late August last year in Dallas, Texas. My family and I were finally moving to a bigger house. My husband Frank had made partner at his law firm and was being relocated to Houston. We had spent the last few days getting things loaded up and putting the finishing touches on the packing. The moving company had packed up all of the large items and they were already loaded on the truck.

We were putting the last few breakable items and perishables in the Suburban when the truck driver showed up. When he walked in the room he definitely got my attention.

This boy couldn’t have been a day over 18. The ink on his trucker’s license was probably still wet. He introduced himself as Dirk. Dirk was a very attractive boy, about 5’10 dark curly hair, green eyes and from what I could tell very built. He had on a tight white t-shirt, faded tight Levis and a pair of working boots. His arms were ripped, his ass looked hard and I could see the outline of a washboard stomach under his white t-shirt.

I could feel myself blushing as I caught myself giving him the once-over as Frank introduced us.

“Andrea, I would like you to meet Dirk. Dirk will be driving the truck to the new house for us.” my husband said.

“Nice to meet you Ma’am.” replied Dirk with a slow southern drawl. I caught Dirk glancing down at my cleavage as he shook my hand.

“Very nice to meet you Dirk.” I smiled. He was extremely confident, even cocky.

Let me give you a little background before you prejudge me and call me a slut. Frank is not a bad husband, per se but he’s not the greatest one either. He’s not a terribly handsome man; he’s not all that great in bed, and he’s never home.

My mother has told me for years she thinks I settled when I married Frank, and I’m starting to think she’s right. Frank was the wrong guy at the right time. His parents had money and he was going to law school so I knew someday he would be in a position to take care of me. I’m not saying I married for money, after all I do love Frank, but there’s nothing wrong with a girl wanting to be taken care of.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Andrea Reinhart and I’m a 36 year-old housewife and mother of two beautiful girls. I’m about 5’6 118 lbs. I have very long straight blonde hair (half-way down my back), green eyes and a pretty nice body if I do say so myself. I have 36C breasts, which are large for my frame. I work out almost religiously. Other than the fact that I have a few stretch marks from my pregnancy and a few more wrinkles around the eyes, I look as good as I did in college 14 years ago. I even do a little modeling from time to time for local publications.

Frank and I decided we were going to leave at 10:00 AM to get on the road and beat the rush hour traffic to the new house. That gave me a little time to get cleaned up since it was only 8:30. I ran upstairs and took a long hot shower. Originally I was planning on wearing an old pair of sweats so I would be comfortable for the drive to Houston, but I changed my mind and decided I was going to dress up a little, to see if I could get a little more attention from our teenage truck driver.

I searched in one of the unpacked boxes for one of my low cut summer dresses. Near the bottom of a box I found one of my sexiest dresses.

Ironically it’s the dress Frank bought me on our 10th wedding anniversary in Barbados a few years ago. It’s an emerald green lightweight cotton sundress that’s cut quite low on top. It has a V cut shape to it, which accentuates my curves nicely. The top presses my breasts together making them almost touch, causing them to appear even larger than they are. The middle of the dress has a tendency to hug my hips beautifully, while the bottom of the dress only comes up about halfway on my thigh. I put on a pair of black, silk, thong panties and a pair of sexy open toe high-heeled sandals that accentuated my outfit perfectly.

I gracefully glided downstairs to the kitchen and saw Dirk having a coke from the ice chest. When he looked up his eyes almost popped out of his head. He was clearly very interested in what he saw before him. He started turning beat red and almost instantly started to produce a bulge in his jeans. “I’m going to have some fun with this boy,” I thought. I asked Dirk if he would help me with a box.

While we were bending down to pick it up, I made sure I pressed my tanned breasts together with my arms, causing my tits to practically fall out of my thin lace bra.

I was imagining his cock pressing up against his jeans begging to be free. Images of what his prick must look like, stuffed in his denim jeans like a kielbasa in a plastic bag.

Dirk and I loaded up a couple of boxes into the suburban. For the next 10 minutes we engaged in idle conversation and innocent flirting. I made sure every chance I had I would show him my stuff.

I would bend over to pick something up just as he was walking in the room. One time I did it so close to the entrance to the door, he was forced to brush up against my ass with his crotch. This boy was packing let me tell you. It had been over a month since Frank and I had made love and it instantly made my juices begin to flow.

My husband finally came in from the back yard and saw me standing in the kitchen. He said “Wow, honey. Are you sure you should be wearing that around the kids and Dirk?”

“I know sweetie, it is a little revealing, I admit” I innocently replied. “Unfortunately I packed up everything else but my bikini, and I sure can’t wear that can I?” I lied.

“No honey, I guess not. Maybe we should stop on the way out of town and buy you a pair of sweats or something.” Frank commented.

“Don’t be silly Frank, let’s just finish loading up the car and be on our way.”

“Well… all right honey I guess I am being a bit silly,” he responded.

We finished loading up the suburban and started packing the kids in the car.

“Come on girls, let’s get moving.” “Don’t you want to get to Houston in time to sleep in our new house tonight?” I said. “Yes mom, we’re coming.” Giggled the girls as they started piling into the suburban.

My husband is an intelligent man but he seriously lacks common sense. I can get away with almost anything without him being even slightly aware of what’s going on.

“Frank, honey shouldn’t one of us ride in the truck with Dirk, just in case we get separated or something?” I asked with my sweetest voice.

“Well baby, I suppose I hadn’t thought about that.” “I suppose it makes sense. Who should it be?” “You hate driving the suburban.” Frank replied.

“I know sweetie, but do you think I’d be alright in the truck with Dirk?” I asked with a feigned concern in my voice.

“Oh, I’m sure it will be fine honey he’s just a boy.” “But he is a good driver, and he was the top in his class at the truck driving school.” “At least that’s what Mr. Hendricks the owner told me.” “I’ve been doing business with Joe Hendricks for years, I trust his judgment.” “Remember I worked that wrongful death suit for his company back in 98?” Frank asked.

“Of course, sweetie I remember.” “Well, if you think it will be ok.” I replied.

“Of course it will be fine honey, besides we have our cell phones, so if anything happens, we get separated or whatever we can just call each other right up.” Frank reassured me.

20 minutes later we were on highway 45 on our way down to Houston. I had never been in a big truck before and I thought it was pretty neat being that high up off the ground.

Dirk and I made small talk for the first 30 minutes or so along the highway. I couldn’t believe how manly he looked driving this big rig down the highway, his ripped biceps shifting gears and wrestling that big steering wheel. I’ll admit I was starting to get a little turned on.

Frank called me twice in the first hour to make sure everything was ok. I reassured him that everything was just fine and that it was fun riding in the big truck. Admittedly the big truck wasn’t the only thing I planned on riding before the day was through.

I spent the next hour teasing Dirk in every possible way I knew how. I would cross my legs, letting him see my high heels and my short sundress riding halfway up my thighs. I would slowly brush my long blonde hair, gently parting it. I then put my hair up in a ponytail so it would interfere with what was coming later. After a few moments I flipped the vanity mirror down and slowly applied my lipstick.

I could see Dirk trying to watch me out of the corner of his eyes as he pretended to focus on driving the truck. I slowly applied the bright red glossy lipstick, puckering my lips in a seductive manner. I too was watching him and pretending not too. I was watching him reach down instinctively and rub his crotch periodically. As if to say “down boy, down.”

I asked him if he’d ever been with an older woman. He told me that he hadn’t but had fantasized about it a lot. I asked him what he fantasized about. He was reluctant to respond at first. I guess I can understand that, even for a handsome, cocky teenage boy a married woman can be quite intimidating. I did eventually ease his concerns and get him to reply to me about his fantasy.

He told me “I fantasize a lot about a hot, older married woman, like yourself Mrs. Reinhart, seducing me in my rig.” I was stunned, he was so confident. His confidence became the vehicle I needed to make the next move. I scooted over a little closer to him on the bench seat of the truck. He was looking at me with a look of utter shock. He looked at me like he never thought the fantasy would bridge itself into a reality.

I was about to change that for the both of us.

I reached my hand over and placed it on Dirks crotch, I wanted to free his teenage cock from its denim prison. I expertly held the top of his jeans with my left hand while I unzipped his fly with my right. Dirk was barely able to keep the truck on the road.

He swerved slightly as he gazed down at my experienced hands fumbling to release his boyhood. I almost broke one of my long manicured fingernails trying to unzip his fly. I paused as I glanced up and saw the Suburban just three car lengths ahead of us. How ironic, I thought. My husband and daughters just 100 feet in front of us driving innocently along the highway, while I fumble with this teenage studs jeans to release his tool.

“WOOO Mrs. Reinhart, what are you doing?” Dirk stammered.

“You’ll find out soon enough Dirk, just relax.” I replied in a sultry seductive tone.

Once I unzipped his jeans as far as they would go, I reached into the opening to end the mystery that had intrigued me the moment I laid my eyes upon Dirk. “Do teenage boys have cocks as big as grown men?” “How big is Dirk’s cock?” These were but two of the questions that my mind had poised, the answers just moments away.

I reached into the opening of his boxers and finally achieved the feeling of flesh to flesh. My hands encircled the base of his cock. Dirk let out an audible sigh.

It was so warm and rigid I thought. It must be as big around as my closed fist. I pulled his teenage cock from his pants and watched it spring to life. “It’s fucking huge Dirk!” I exclaimed. It must be at least 8 inches long and nearly 3 inches thick. I thought.

This thing is easily twice the size of my husband’s pathetic excuse for a prick. He just looked at me with complete shock.

“I can’t believe you’re actually touching me Mrs. Reinhart.” Dirk sighed.

“Oh Dirk, I’m going to do a whole lot more than just touch you, I promise you that.” I hissed.

Now this is a cock! Yes what a perfect word to describe the long, thick, hard teenage flesh that protruded from his jeans. A cock I thought, what a gloriously slutty word for it. What an appropriate word considering the way this boy’s prick stood upright, proudly jutting up into the air, as if to say; “That’s right lady, you can’t take your eyes off of this big cock and you can’t wait to wrap your lips around the head of it.”

How did his cock know what I was thinking? My questions were answered and then some. This teenage stud had the cock of a Greek god, not of a boy.

It was throbbing in unison with his heartbeat. I was mesmerized by it. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.


“I’m going to suck your teenage cock while you drive this truck, Dirk.” “I’m going to suck it while my husband is driving the car only a few feet in front of us.” “Would you like that?” I whispered.

“Yes, Ma’am” he stammered barely audible over the sound of the 18-wheelers roaring engine.

“I’m going to wrap my soft red lips around it and suck your teenage cock dry.” I was watching his cock twitch uncontrollably while these slutty words escaped my mouth.

I felt like a cheap whore, but I couldn’t help myself. I’d been a “good” girl all of my life and now it was time to act on instinct instead of always doing what was expected of me.

I lay down on my stomach along the bench seat of the 18-wheeled truck. I made sure to jut my firm married ass up in the air and playfully cross my toned legs. My huge tits falling out of my summer dress, resting on his denim covered thighs. What a sight that must have been, my ass jutting up as if to say “fuck me”, my long legs crossed with sexy high heeled sandals dangling from my manicured feet.

I put my red lips just a heartbeat away from his teenage cock. I looked up at Dirks face and saw a very pained look. He looked like a puppy dog that had been forced to sleep outside on a cold winter night. His nose was quenched up, his teeth gritting and his eyes squinting as if he were staring directly into the sun.

He had a bead of sweat forming on his square chin. I could smell the pungent odor of teenage crotch just inches from my face. He was young, he was handsome, rock hard and all mine.

I playfully wet my lips just out of reach of his cockhead. I flicked my tongue towards it like I was trying to touch it, only I couldn’t quite reach it. I could see Dirk trying to divide his attention between the highway and me. I was winning the battle and frankly I didn’t care if he was watching me more than the road. I wasn’t about to stop at this point. I’d passed the point of no return and I didn’t have one single regret.

I began smacking my lips together as if I was anticipating eating a delicious meal. (Not far from the truth) I could see a bead of pre-cum welling up on the tip of his gorgeous boy tool.

I flicked my tongue out and gently caressed the shaft of his teen prick. It jumped so hard it slapped my forehead with an audible thud. I began gently caressing the base of his cock with my soft moist tongue, as if trying to enjoy a delicious ice cream stopping short of the fleshy tip.

I began bathing his enormous cock in saliva, methodically avoiding the tip. I would lick up one side and down the other watching him writhe in agony. His cock was twitching and jumping with every lick.

I stared at the prize before me. Here was a teenage boy’s man-sized cock, just inches from my hot mouth. It was glistening with my saliva, twitching erratically, with his enormous balls resting at the base. All of this was jetting from his tight blue jeans and all of it was mine.

I bent down and started sucking on his huge balls. I could feel them moving around in my mouth, slowly wanting to draw back into his body. I wasn’t about to let them; I would gently suck them, one ball at a time back into my mouth. I could feel his enormous cock twitching and slapping the side of my face.

I could hear him sighing and breathing at an ever-quickening pace. I must have sucked his big balls, and licked his thick shaft like an ice cream for almost an hour.

I still hadn’t even touched the sensitive head of his gorgeous cock. There was a steady stream of his pre-cum running down the shaft of his boy prick. I slowly sat up in my seat to glance at my handy work. WOW! This kid is impressive. His enormous cock was jetting up from the opening in his jeans, twitching and writhing uncontrollably. His prick was covered in a pink combination of saliva, lipstick and pre-cum.

My pussy was aching uncontrollably. It was wetter than I remember it ever being in my life. I glanced out over the highway and saw the family suburban just two car lengths in front of us. “I wonder if they noticed my head was out of sight for the last 45 minutes?” I thought to myself.

Dirk reached over to touch my swelled breasts. I slapped his hand away. “Dirk, I’m a married woman!” I exclaimed with feigned shock in my voice.

“You keep driving and I’ll take care of the situation.” I told him.

“BBBBut Mrs. Reinhart I…” He stammered.

“You heard me Dirk, if you want me to touch you any more you’ll do exactly as I say, do we understand each other?” I interrupted.

“Yes, Ma’am” He mumbled.

He was clearly confused and I loved it. I had always wanted to take charge of a sexual situation, this was definitely turning out the way I wanted it too. I scooted away from Dirk just out of his reach. I quickly checked the Mirror and reapplied my shiny red lipstick. Just about then my cell phone rang.

“Hey sweetie, the girls and I are hungry” were Frank’s first words when I answered the phone. “I’m starving too honey” I said in a sweet innocent voice.

I reached over and grabbed the base of Dirks hard cock with my left hand. I chuckled out loud when I took the scene in. My left hand was wrapped around this 18-year-old stud’s thick cock. My wedding ring was glistening in the afternoon sun, as his thick prick jetted several inches above my manicured fist. All this while I spoke softly and sweetly to my inept husband on the cell phone.

I laid back down on the bench seat, my freshly applied lipstick just a breath away from his still twitching prick. “Poor guy” I thought. I’m going to have to take care of him.

“How are the girls handling the drive?” I asked. My tongue started gently caressing the sensitive head of Dirks engorged cock. I could taste his young pre-cum and it made my pussy ache.

“They’re fine, we’re playing the alphabet game.” My woefully inadequate husband replied. I was now encircling Dirks purple cock head with my warm wet tongue.

“Ohhh, Shiiiit!” sighed Dirk a little louder than I would have liked. Thankfully Frank didn’t seem to notice. I enclosed my mouth around the head of Dirk’s thick teenage fuck tool. “MMMM” I moaned. My mouth completely filled with this young studs cock.

“What was that honey?” asked my husband.

“Oh nothing sweetie,” I hurriedly replied as I pulled my sucking mouth off his throbbing cock with an audible pop.

“Dirk was just feeding me a snack and it is yummy!” I was smiling with the irony of my remark. I glanced up at Dirk and noticed an evil grin on his face. I think the gravity of how nasty the situation was finally getting to him and he was really starting to enjoy it.

“Yeah, the girls and I are pretty hungry too” Frank said.

I put the head of Dirk’s cock back into my wanton mouth and slowly began forcing it down my throat. Frank was talking to the girls asking them what they were in the mood to eat. He didn’t need to ask me, I had everything I wanted to eat already in my mouth.

I forced as much of his teen-cock down my throat as I possibly could, considering I hadn’t Deep throated a real cock in over 10 years, it came back to me. I guess deep throating big cock is like riding a bike; you don’t ever forget how to do it.

It was so warm and thick it began to pulsate in my hot throat. I began pumping my head up and down on his engorged cock. I was sucking frantically; I wanted his cum for lunch and nothing more. Dirk’s hips began rising up to meet my wet mouth in unison. It was as if we were a team, trying to achieve the same goal. His hot load in my hot mouth.

My tits were slapping up against his teenage thighs with each thrust of his hips. The denim was rubbing my nipples sending electrical shocks of pleasure throughout my body. I was sucking ferociously, as if his cock had an antidote for a deadly poison and the only way to save myself was to suck it out and suck it out now.

Hotwife
Hotwife
144 Followers
12