Moving Has Its Upsides

Story Info
Lost in the moment a neighbor enjoys himself during a move.
1.2k words
3.95
18.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JabHook
JabHook
8 Followers

Just this past April I helped my friends move in down the street from us. We live on a pretty nice private street and we've been trying to get them in on our street for about a year now... so when this two story house opened up we jumped on it! April definitely didn't disappoint and provided us all with off and on rain sprinkles throughout the Saturday we moved the furniture in. It wasn't cold though but a little muggy where your shirt would start to sag just a little bit or cling to your body. Amy and I live 3 houses up the street in a single story home. We've been married for 7 years now and don't have any kids yet. We're college sweet hearts and love mostly to workout together and go to the beach a lot.

Jason and Brandee are the friends who are moving and we know them from college too! It seems too long to count how many years we've been friends or even how fun things we've done together. We're at the point where it would be easier to count the things we haven't done tighter as that list is quite a bit shorter.

The move was going okay but was taking a lot longer than I think any of really planned on. We had two pick up trucks and a hired delivery truck with two helpers that were scheduled for four hours. Many hands were needed!

A few hours in we had unloaded the two trucks and Jason offered to take the empty truck back for another load and said he'd pick up some pizzas and drinks on the way back so we could all take a break. My wife too needed to run to the bank to sign on our refinance project that never seems to go away! With all that said, Brandee and I decided to keep moving to make the most of the hired help plus the alternative was to completely collapse from exhaustion and be rendered completely useless.

Brandee wanted her bedroom set up first as she quickly realized she needed a place to sleep tonight after all the work of moving was done. She and I headed up there and told the two workers to head up with the two dressers when they were finished in the kitchen. Once in the room on top of the stairs, we grabbed the king mattress together and attempted to throw it into place. That thing was heavy as hell and we struggled quite a bit to get it on the box springs. Brandee was against the wall and struggling more than I so I jumped over there to help her pull her corner up. We grabbed together and pulled too successfully as the mattress pushed us back against the bedroom wall and we had to let go and fell on the floor together. We giggled a bit and I admit sitting down felt pretty good at this point. I also don't know if it was the exhaustion or the close contact or maybe both but after making eye contact with Brandee that was all I needed! Jason was gone with the truck and my wife at the bank I got caught up in the heat of the moment and found myself going for it. On my knees I scooted up right behind Brandee and had her up against the mattress.

She and I were both facing the door with only our heads and shoulders visible and I wasted no time starting to grind her right on the spot. She put up no real resistance as she was feeling under the same spell that I was. She gave in quickly and helped me guide her panties down and off over her tennis shoes that we left on. What a great ass Brandee has and to be right up against it was incredible. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees as right on cue, Brandee was ass up pushing against my rock hard cock as hard as she could. She was biting her teeth and pushing her head down on the mattress. Her arms were completely elongated as I think she wanted it more than I did at this point! Doubtful!

There from a doggy position her pussy was hot and sweaty and swallowed most of my cock in an instant as I learned that my friend's wife is kinkier than I thought and was almost cleanly shaven with a red hot pussy that engulfed me. We were off, feverishly fucking and bucking with all our might. My hands were wrapped around her tight and she had both hands clawing into her own mattress threatening to break her fancy manicured nails. We weren't but a minute in that we heard footsteps at the door and remembered the movers were instructed to bring the dressers up. We heard the bigger of the two dressers being set down as we peered up to see the heavy-set mover standing there in his overalls with his jaw on the floor. He didn't budge and in my position I didn't have much choice but to finish what was already started. So with Brandee now moaning and my pumping making juicy sex sounds we fucked for about two minutes until her bucking slowed and she finally went limp and relaxed where she lay on the bed as I blew one of the biggest loads of my life in her.

After what I'm guessing was the show of this guy's life he finally said to his partner who was patiently waiting on the stairs totally oblivious to what was going on in the bedroom that they best head back down to get the other dresser as we weren't quite ready for it yet in the room. He was uttering under his breath that he never gets mattress duty while Brandee hobbled her way to the bathroom, fucked real good and not really sure what had happened exactly. Passing by the mover, who looked so pathetically eager with his eyes fixated on Brandee. As they moved in their different directions they were close enough to brush shoulders the mover winked at Brandee and in an emboldened tone asked if she was now ready for the main course. This stopped Brandee in her path and was now standing face to face with this guy. He was starting to unzip his overalls until his prick was at full mast in Brandee's mist. It wasn't a very impressive little guy but there it was. I couldn't believe the events of the past 5 minutes. Brandee responded almost nonchalantly and reached out and gave the guy's cock a gentle little squeeze, kissed him full on the lips and thanked him for his offer and told him to put it away before everyone else got too jealous. I'll just tell 'ya that was just hot as hell and Mr. Mover took his rejection well and went back to work as Brandee continued on to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Jason was back soon and we were able to all sit down and relax a bit more with the pizza and soda he brought over. Neither of us ever said a word and surprisingly enough neither did Mr. Mover. I think he was just as surprised as the two of us were. I guess moving does have its up sides too. The end.

JabHook
JabHook
8 Followers