Moving In

Story Info
Neighbor helps with an accidental hump session.
1.7k words
3.98
75.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aishagrey
aishagrey
627 Followers

It all began when I finally had the chance to buy my first house, I was now 29 with a good career it was time to find a home to raise my son (I assume you had your son then). The first house is exciting, perhaps more so then any other in your life, just because it's your first. My first house was beautiful to me, but like a lot of first houses it needed some repair and TLC before I moved my family in.

So after settling and officially owning this house I spent a lot of time there, mostly alone, working on the remodeling. A number of times a friend would come with me and help. Although I had been there a number of times, I had not yet met many of my new neighbors. Since it was a quiet neighborhood, I assumed most of them kept to themselves.

Every time we came to the house we would bring what ever we could fit in the car, so that by the time the house was ready we would not have that much more to move. I decided to store a lot of those boxes of belongings in the basement so they would not be in the way of the work I was trying to accomplish.

One weekend I ended up staying at the house by myself. I wanted to try to get it all done as soon as possible I was dying to actually move in. So I brought some old shorts and sweat shirts to work in and started early that first morning in the basement trying to organize everything. It's amazing how much 'stuff' I had accumulated over the years, until I saw most of it spread out in the basement I never realized just how much stuff I had.

Even though the basement was a decent size, my boxes of possessions made movement there very tight. The walkway I had been able to create was barely wide enough to accommodate one person.

As I was working in the basement later that morning I heard someone knocking at my front door. I set down the box I was working with and went upstairs to see who was here. It was my neighbor from next door. He had been out for an early walk and forgot his key. He was probably in his mid 60's or early 70's, and he was in pretty good shape, I guess his walks were good for him. I asked what I could do to help. He said if he could use the phone to call his daughter, she had a spare key and could come let him in. I showed him the phone and waited t see what happened.

Since I wasn't expecting anyone I wasn't dressed for company. I had on some old gym shorts and a stained t-shirt. Naturally being alone and working in a dusty basement I was more concerned for comfort then entertaining. It wasn't until I notice a bulge in the old man's crotch that I realized my outfit was probably a bit too risque for company, especially male company.

When he got off the phone he told me his daughter could not get there for at least two hours and he said he did not know what he was going to do. Told him he was welcome to wait for his daughter in my house if he wanted, but I could not entertain him I had a lot of work to do in the basement. I did however make some coffee and toasted up a few bagels I had in the house and we chatted as we ate. Then I got up to go back to the basement.

As I was walking away from him, I realized that although my shorts fit fine, the elastic in the waste band had worn out and my shorts continually slid down over the top of my ass showing some of my panties. I had to constantly pull them up and I wished I had brought some other clothes with me. Additionally I had decided not to wear my bra as I worked so I would be more comfortable. Unfortunately with my 36 C breasts covered by only a tee shirt I was too underdressed for company. I need to get to the basement and just focus on the job I needed to do.

Well, my neighbor insisted that he give me a hand with my work. He said because I had been so kind to allow him to wait at my house he would repay my kindness by helping me in the basement. I had to accept his offer, and be neighborly, but I knew how tight it was in the basement and I wondered if we could both fit.

As we moved the boxes we were always passing one another in those tight spaces. Just about every time we passed he would take the opportunity to rub his erect cock against me, either my ass or thighs whatever was available. With each contact I could feel that he was getting harder. He played dumb, like he did not know what he was doing, trying to make everything seem natural.

I didn't want to be rude and ask him to leave, I could use the help and he would be my neighbor once I moved in. As we continued to work it got more obvious that he was excited and was enjoying all this contact. I continued to just tried to ignore it but when I quickly glanced in his direction while he was moving a box on linens I could see the tip of his dick coming out the hem of his shorts. It seemed to be struggling to be free. I had to laugh at that, I thought it was funny. I continued to work but I noticed that if I bent over to get something he would slide up behind me and intentionally rub up against me. I was also annoyed at having to be constantly pulling up my shorts.

Thankfully we were almost through. As I tried to move a box and when I did the stack of boxes behind it started to fall. I immediately stood up straight and kept the boxes from falling. I could not move or the entire stack would fall. As I was pinned to this position, my neighbor came behind me, supposedly to help me. But all he seemed to have an interest in was pushing his dick into me.

I guess it a great positions for him to also push the boxes and stuff up, but my worries weren't over since I was using both hands and we were too busy thinking what to keep everything from falling and breaking I realized that my shorts had fallen partially off me ass. In order to try to stop that I was forced to spread my legs like you would if arrested.

I guess this position looked like a wonderful opportunity as my neighbor, still at my back, my shorts were half off, his dick was poking into the crack of my ass and he was now commenting on my hair and how good it smelled and how funny it was that these boxes were in danger of falling.

I was in a predicament, I could feel he was pressing and pushing his crotch closer and more into my ass. Then he started doing some very faint movements but I realized he was humping my ass trying to get himself. I knew if he wanted he could have pushed the boxes back upright, but he was enjoying my predicament and he wanted to take advantage of it.

As we tried to push the boxes back up, he tried to hold the top half while I worked to straighten the bottom. When I thought it would hold I told him to let go and when he did he put his hand on my waist like he was trying to move me to the side. I was a bit afraid that he was going to do something and did not realize that the stack of boxes was falling again. I knew I would not be able to stop them this time and move to the side to get out of the way. As I did I tripped and feel on my hands, belly first on the floor of the basement.

To this day I do not know if he planed to or not, but he fell right on top of me his weight pinning me to the floor. His erection was so hard now that it was peeking out the top of his pants and it lay right between my ass cheeks. My gym shorts were still about halfway down my ass so he was able to feel the silk material of my panties. All of the boxes fell on us, thankfully they were filled with linen and other light weight materials so we did not get hurt.

So there we lay, him on top of me his dick laying in my ass crack, my shorts halfway down my ass, only my panties between us and he took total advantage of that situation. He started to push himself up and as he did he also pushed his crotch into my ass. I could fell his dick poke me and I involuntarily reacted by clenching my ass cheeks. The involuntary movement seemed to excite him and he pushed in and poked me again and my ass cheeks again clenched. I think the clenching was my body reacting to my thought that this man was going to abuse me all the way.

Fortunately he got off me and I jumped up and straightened my shorts and he pulled his pants higher to cover his erect dick. I busied my self, by pulling the boxes away and trying to make some room to work and as he started to help me we both heard the knock on my front door. His daughter had arrived to let him in his house. I was so happy to have him gone, as I fix my gym shorts I felt a wet spot on the back of my as, come to find out I think he came of the excitement and I didn't realize. Thankfully he moved from the neighborhood soon and there was never another incident like this.

aishagrey
aishagrey
627 Followers