Moving In

Story Info
Who knew being neighborly could be so fulfilling?
1.3k words
4.16
24.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was returning home from my morning jog when I saw them. Two of the sexiest men I'd seen in a while. They were unloading furniture from a moving truck next door. Apparently, I was getting new neighbors. The men were unloading a sofa when one of them, a handsome brawny man with silky salt and pepper hair yelled out to me,

"Looking good neighbor!"

Smiling at the compliment, I gave him a little wave and my best Jessica Rabbit come hither look as I walked to my front door. Did I mention he was over 6 feet and broad shouldered. Arms heavily corded with muscle, it was obvious he was used to heavy lifting. Yay for me! As a nicely rounded full figured gal, I'm out running every morning like clockwork to keep it tight. At 39 my 38DD's are firmly mounted on smooth abs, flared hips and an ass people pay top dollar to have. I tossed my towel into the laundry closet on my way to the living room. I stopped in front of the big bay window to get a gander at hottie number two coming out of the truck.

The sidekick was a looker as well, with inky black hair that took on a blue black hue in the sunlight. It was hard to tell if it was wavy or curly as most of it was covered by a red bandana and the rest hung down his back in a thick braid. It appeared damp with sweat as it rested on the back of his shirt. But who cares about a little sweat? I sure as hell didn't. I certainly wanted to run my fingers through those luxurious strands.

Muscles undulated under bronze skin as he lifted each piece off the truck. His coloring appeared Mediterranean I thought. His sleeveless shirt was plastered to his skin giving me an eyeful of sculpted chest and abs. I watched the flex of powerful denim clad thighs as he bent to place an end table on the sidewalk. I imagined what it would feel like to have them between my legs as he pumped every last inch of himself inside of me.

"Whew...it's getting hot in this bitch!"

I was already dripping sweat from my run and watching this Adonis was torture. I hadn't been laid in eight months! Yes, I was horny. Eager to lift this juicy ass and spread my cheeks for a breeze if it got me off. Hell, even when I was getting sexed on a regular basis sex with my ex was mediocre at best. So I was long overdue for a good hardcore fuckfest.

I looked down to realize I'd been massaging my breasts while staring at Sir Sexalot the whole time. My nipples were taut and standing at full attention for all to see. I ran in a sports bra sans t-shirt this morning and it was clear as day my pebbles were stimulated.

"Jeez am I really this horny?" "Hell yeah!" my inner slut shouted.

As I removed my hands from my tits I looked up to see my wet dream looking back at me? Dark eyes bored into mine as a sexy smirk graced that bronze face. I was so busted! Caught lusting with hands full of DD's. What was worse, his silver haired partner chose that moment to reappear. Tall dark and handsome flashed pearly whites this time as he turned and walked away.

"What a nasty little girl you are Sydney," I said aloud.

As I strode to the kitchen to retrieve bottled water from the fridge I decided I actually enjoyed being caught. More than a little even. Did that make me Syd McNasty? Nah, what's wrong with a little fun between neighbors, right? He sure seemed to enjoy the show. Just then I got an idea. I needed to stretch before I showered. What better place to do it than in front of the bay window with its bird's eye view of the moving truck.

"Noooo, that wouldn't be too obvious," I mused.

I sipped my water as I watched the two men. The object of my attention vanished back inside the truck while his silver haired roommate walked towards the house. I ached to run my fingers through the dark strands of his hair while they grazed my nipples as he suckled me. I imagined him pulling each neglected bud between his teeth as his stiff cock pressed against my entrance. I could feel my shorts dampen due to the lack of panties I neglected to wear. These delicious thoughts assailed my mind as I lay down on the window seat and stretched out my legs bringing one knee up at an angle. I lost all sense of decorum as I closed my eyes and began to massage my breasts once again.

This time, I raised my sports bra to rest above my luscious rack. As the cool air hit them, my nipples became hard as granite. The contrast of caramel breasts and chocolate nipples are one of my best features and I imagined what they'd look like pressed against bronze sun kissed skin as he rode me. As my imagination ran with this image, my hand slipped below the waistband of my shorts. I could feel my juices flowing over my fingers as I brushed the lips of my slippery pussy. I inserted one long finger to see if this would assuage the ache I had between my legs. Wanting to feel my cunt stretch to accommodate his girth I slipped two more fingers in and began a slow rythm in and out.

With my thumb circling my clit, I had to widen my legs a bit more to receive the full effect of this thrusting. I could feel eyes watching me. This was confirmed as I cracked my lids ever so slightly so as to not give away the fact I was indeed cognizant of my audience of two. I watched the two men watch me fuck myself with deep even strokes in and out of my drenched hole. Now imagining both men taking part in my fantasy, I pictured one hot mouth at my clit sucking me hard and fast while the other man entered my slick heat from behind. The cock in my pussy was a welcomed intrusion as it stretched me to my limits and stroked my tight walls relentlessly.

There was no mercy to be had at the hands of these two. My mind reeled as I visualized my leg being lifted and spread wider to allow deeper penetration. My clit was now super sensitive from all the attention I was giving it. I pictured my silver haired lover's warm mouth savoring and consuming my pussy like it was his last meal. My mind went into processing overload as my body plowed full steam ahead to completion. At that moment my back arched off the seat as I felt myself squirting orgasmic creaminess all over my thighs. To add icing to the cake, I imagined McSexy pulling his dick out of my sweet honey pot and straddling my face while he emptied hot streams of cum down my throat.

I became aware of sated moans as the haze lifted from my mind and my eye lids fluttered. I could still feel electric currents of pleasure running through my body as I came back to reality.

Opening my eyes brought me face to face with the gorgeous objects of my fantasy. Two men who now stood between my bay window and recently trimmed hedges. Both were now stroking their hard rods and looking for release. Since I was to blame for the agony on their faces, I decided to get up off my ass and put it to use as I walked out the door to perform my neighborly duties.