Moving In

Story Info
Helpful neighbors has to be a plus.
2.4k words
4.22
58.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

It was shaping up to be a nasty day, weather wise, when the furniture van pulled in next door. It was promptly followed by a nice little sedan pulling a rental trailer that seemed to be stuffed to the gills with junk, but were probably priceless possessions.

Two men climbed out of the cabin of the furniture truck and hauled open the doors, while this cute little button of a girl hopped out of the sedan.

It was pretty obvious who was in charge. The young woman was all over the place, and I could hear her voice carrying through the air as she directed the movers to place her furniture where it was wanted. There wasn't going to be any dumping of things generally and then shifted into position later if she had any say in it, and she had plenty to say.

Finally the van was empty, the men got their book signed off and the van was away. The button hopped back into her car and backed the trailer very neatly up the drive. I saluted her on that one. I can't back up a trailer. Don't know why, but they just revolt when they see me at the wheel.

The new owner, I assume that's who she was, hopped out of the car and looked at the trailer, hands on her hips. She seemed to sag slightly, definitely not looking forward to what she now had to do. What was worse, the rain was definitely threatening. Then she squared her shoulders and started undoing the trailer ropes.

I thought the time had come to be a good neighbour. I strolled over to the house next door, looking the young woman over with interest.

I made her to be about twenty, quite pretty, petite but with breasts that were surprisingly generous for such a small frame. She was dressed appropriately for the move, sneakers, yoga pants and a tight shirt. No loose flapping material to snag or trip her as she bustled back and forth. And I must say that her outfit showed off her figure in a most appealing way.

"I'm Leon, from next door," I told her, jerking my thumb in the direction of my place. "Why don't you wait at the door and I'll bring the things over to you. Then you can put them where you want them while I get the next items."

"I'm Annette," she replied. "Thank you, but I can manage."

"I didn't say you couldn't," I pointed out. "Now I don't want to be standing here arguing the point while the rains come down. Just do as I say and it'll all be over before you know it."

Reaching past her I picked up a couple of items from the trailer and started towards the house, Annette running alongside me protesting. When we reached the door I pressed the things into her arms, leaving her no choice but to take them.

She vanished inside to put them down and I returned to the trailer to grab some more stuff. By my third trip she's stopped protesting and was meeting me at the door to take the things and stow them away. Working together like that it didn't take long to clear out the trailer, and I was soon lifting the last item from the back of the trailer.

That last item was a large screen plasma TV, and just how she'd lifted it into the trailer and how she'd expected to be able to lift it out were a mystery to me. It was bloody heavy, and I didn't even try to pass it to her to put away. I just stepped past her, asking, "Where?"

She led me into her front room and indicated the TV cabinet in front of the main window. I placed the TV on top it.

"Wrong position for the TV cabinet," I told her. "It looks nice against the window, but the glare coming in during the summer will totally ruin your TV viewing. You might want to consider moving it to the other wall."

"It will be fine where it is," I was smartly told, "and I didn't really need your help, you know."

At that point there was a crack of thunder and the rain came. Not a gentle pitter-patter of falling raindrops but a nice little storm, complete with hail. I was probably going to get soaked just running back home.

I have to admit I smirked when the storm hit like that, and Annette gave me a frosty glare. She knew damn well that if I hadn't been helping she'd be standing out in that, only half unloaded.

"I suppose I should thank you," she said, reluctantly, looking at the rain coming down.

"No need to," I told her, "but seeing you insist."

I just grabbed her and kissed her, and she sure tasted sweet. The little vixen tried to bite me and was pounding on me with clenched fists.

When I took my mouth away she started on me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded. "Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Leon from next door," I reminded her, "and I was accepting your thanks. Just go with it and it'll all be over before you know it."

I started kissing her again, but this time when she tried to bit I was faster. I caught her lip between my teeth and clamped down firmly. Not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to hold her prisoner.

Annette was still trying to pound on me and push me away, but not nearly as strenuously. I will say that she raised her efforts a notch when she found that I was pushing her yoga pants and her panties down, rolling them smoothly down her legs.

With Annette's things out of the road, I unbuckled my own trousers and pushed them and my undies out of the way. A hand clasped firmly on Annette's bottom drew her closer to me and she could feel my erection standing tall as it pressed against her stomach.

I could feel Annette pounding quite firmly against the back of my shoulders, and she seemed to be trying to pull her lip away from between my teeth. It was really quite awkward holding her like that without actually hurting her, and this wriggling wasn't helping.

I now had both hands clamped on Annette's cute little bottom and I was hoisting her up, letting her feel the drag of my cock against her pussy as I lifted. She was making strangled sounds, probably encouraging me, but I couldn't be sure.

When I estimated I'd lifted her high enough, I slid my hands from her bottom and down her legs, pulling them to either side of me as I went. This resulted in Annette finding herself straddling me, her slit just brushing my cock. Then I lowered her, letting her settle slowly onto me.

Knowing she'd want to wrap her legs around me properly, but would be hampered by the yoga pants and panties tangled around her knees, I slid one hand further down one of her legs, helping her free it of the material binding it.

Sure enough, as soon as her legs were free Annette circled my waist with them, using them to control her descent onto my cock. If I didn't know better I'd have thought she was almost trying to lift herself off it, she yielded so slowly.

Annette settled comfortably onto me, legs wrapped around me and arms clinging to my shoulders. I finally moved from holding her lips to kissing her again. After a moment she wrenched her mouth away from mine.

She was so enthralled by what was happening that all she could do was stutter and squeal. She was trying to say something but kept stuttering as my cock slid further in, and then the stutter would change to a squeal.

Seeing I didn't need to hold her in place any longer, I slid my hands under her top, looking for and finding a very nice pair of perky breasts. I was a bit surprised at this, for while her breasts were a pleasant handful, they were not the breasts advertised by her tight clothes.

"These are very nice," I told Annette, squeezing her breasts, "but where's the rest of them?"

She blushed at the question and looked away, so I decided to investigate further. I pulled her top and bra up and off to give me a closer look at my prize. Very nice breasts, she had, deliciously shaped and just the right size for her. I fished her bra out of the tangle of clothing in my hands and looked at it.

There was more padding in the bra than Annette had actual breasts.

"Bad girl," I told her, giving a hard thrust of my cock, sinking it even deeper and making her squeal again. "This is cheating, and rather silly, too, as you have lovely breasts."

I bent my head down and bit one lightly, causing her to squeak. Grinning at her, I gave one last firm push into her, finally letting her body accept me completely.

I smiled at Annette and gave her the good news.

"You seem to be in a position where you can thank me properly," I murmured.

She looked slightly stunned when I said this. I don't know what she thought I was doing but finding I'd just been helping her into a position where she could thank me seemed to take her aback.

She seemed thoughtful, and picked her words with care.

"You," she said, enunciating her words with great clarity, "are stark staring mad and I am going to kill you, slowly and painfully. Take it out. Now!"

I couldn't help it. I laughed at her and gave her a little prod.

She yelped, telling me to not do that, then yelped again when I did it again.

"It's happening, Annette, sweetheart, like it or not, so you might as well cooperate."

"I won't like it," she told me, "and I have no intention of cooperating with you."

"OK," I told her agreeably. After all, I couldn't force her to either cooperate or like what was happening. That didn't mean I wouldn't go ahead and accept her thanks in my own way.

I spent the next few minutes standing there, bouncing Annette up and down while playing with her breasts as well. She protested a little at the start, but the protests were sort of offset by the little squeals she gave whenever I gave her a bigger bounce than usual.

When I felt the time was right I stopped bouncing Annette on my cock and just stood firm for a few moments. My stopping the bouncing did not, however, stop Annette from sliding up and down my cock. Her legs were still wrapped around me and she was flexing them hard, lifting herself up high and then relaxing to let herself drop down again, protesting all the while about what I was doing to her.

Annette suddenly seemed to realise that she was doing all the work and that I was just standing there enjoying it. She slowed to a halt and just sat there, wrapped around me with my cock up her pussy, helping to hold her in place. Then she called me a name I won't repeat.

I just grinned at her, grabbed one of her legs and unlatched it from around my waist, then took the other leg and lifted it high. This resulted in Annette rotating around my cock, still transfixed, but now facing away from me, held in place by her weight and my hands that had settled on her hips.

A few steps and Annette was bent over the arm of the couch. I let her feet settle onto the floor and her arms just naturally braced her in that bent position. Then I started pounding her hard, the first strong thrust raising a startled scream, while the following ones only rated squeals and gasps.

I didn't mind. She was showing proper appreciation of what was happening, and her bottom was very quickly bobbing up and down in time to my thrusts.

Annette had apparently given up on her determination to not enjoy what was happening, and entered into the partnership with a certain amount of zest. It seemed she had decided that if her body was going to enjoy a little interlude, she was going to make sure it was the best interlude she could get.

Her bottom bounced up and down, eagerly accepting me when I thrust into her, holding onto me when I dragged my cock back for another thrust, and all the time she was squealing and squeaking and making appreciative noises, calling me loving names and begging for more.

OK, I'll admit they weren't exactly loving names, but it showed she was definitely thinking of me, which is only to be expected, I guess, when a woman has a man's cock inside her saying hi.

Also I'm not sure if saying, "Oh, god, finish it now before I go insane," is the same as begging for more, but I considered it was close enough."

Whatever, I could take a hint, so I set to with a will to make sure that Annette got the closure she was wanting. I quickened my pace, and Annette's squeals degenerated into a single wailing cry that exploded into a sudden scream as she climaxed.

With her climax she shuddered and absolutely clamped her internal muscles around my poor cock, triggering my own climax and then milking me dry.

Eventually we both calmed down and were able to stand easy. I'd zipped up but Annette didn't seem to be too worried about her lack of clothes. She just stood there, a cute and nude little pixie.

Before Annette could open her mouth I held up my hand and got in first.

"No need to thank me. It was my pleasure. Anytime you need help rearranging your furniture, let me know, I'll come and give you a hand. And before you say no, I'd like to point out that the TV really is in a bad spot, as you'll find out as soon as you watch it. Work out how you want things moved and I'll come over tomorrow to help."

With that, I was gone. It's not right to let a woman have the last word. They come to expect it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers