Moving in on Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

He was near to cumming now and as Janet slid off of him Sue grasped his cock and placed her other hand underneath him and lifted him up so he rose out of the water. He felt another pair of hands slide underneath him and realized that it was Trish. She was holding up his weight in the water and Sue leaned forward and drew him into her mouth. She began to pump on his cock, making love to it as she had done before, swallowing his entire length and slowly letting it slide back out then repeating it till he was ready to cum. She sensed his orgasm coming and pulled off of him until just the tip was in her mouth and he shot his cum into her mouth. She did not swallow it she just held it there until he was finished. Then as they let him slide back into the water she leaned over and kissed Trish, forcing Trish's mouth open with her tongue to share his cum with his daughter. Then they broke the kiss and each of them turned to their other friends and Trish leaned to Barb and gave her some of the baby juice she had captured and Sue turned to Janet to share with her. They each swallowed their prize and first Janet then Barb and then Sue leaned to him and kissed him with their tongues sliding into his mouth. Then as each of them kissed him they got out of the tub with a smile and walked into the house. Leaving him alone in the tub with his daughter.

The daughter who had just watched as he fucked two of her friends and got a blow job from the third and shared his cum with them all. Trish looked into his eyes and laid her head on his chest with a sigh. "You know I'm jealous of them all don't you." She said.

"No I didn't know." Frank answered.

"Of course. They have all had you and I can't." She answered.

Frank didn't know what to say so he said nothing he just reached up and patted her shoulder as he enjoyed the feeling of her small breasts push against his chest. Finally after a few minutes she broke the silence "Daddy can I ask a favor?"

"What's that honey?" he answered.

"Can I touch it? Can I hold your penis for a little bit?" She asked.

Frank did not know how to answer. Part of his mind screamed "Yes, go for it." but another part said "No, no, you'll go to hell." He hesitated not knowing what to say. Then finally he answered her, "I should say no. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes I do." She answered "But, I guess I'm just curious and I do love you. I think the worst thing I ever did was stop talking to you when you and Mom got divorced. I missed you so much Daddy. Now I just want to be close to you."

He looked at her and kissed her forehead. "You got turned on sitting there watching your friends have sex with your father, didn't you?" She blushed but didn't say anything so he continued "I know you were fingering yourself. I saw it when you came."

She blushed again, "You're not supposed to see things like that."

"Well when you do it sitting next to me it's hard to miss. I also saw you and Sue having sex the other night. I came down the steps and saw you on her bed. You had your ass pointing towards the door and her fingers were in you pussy."

"She blushed even a deeper red until her skin nearly matched her hair and he laughed at her discomfort. She regained her composure enough to answer "I can't believe you saw me doing that. Now I am embarrassed. Oh God I can't believe you saw me like that."

He laughed and then neither said anything for a minute before she asked "Did it turn you on? Watching me like that."

He hesitated but decided to be honest "Yes it did, more than you can know."

"Did you go jerk off afterward?" She asked

"No, I went and made a strong drink and got drunk." He answered

She looked at him puzzled. "That's kind of a strange reaction to getting turned on."

"Yeah I suppose it is." He admitted, "I guess it was more what I heard than what I saw that made me pour myself a drink."

She was struck speechless now as she recalled the conversation she had with Sue that night. She wasn't sure how much he heard but she had to know. So she swallowed hard and asked, "What was it you heard?"

"I heard my daughter tell her friend that it was ok for her to go after her father. I also heard my daughter admit to having desires about her father."

Neither said anything for a while then Trish again broke the silence "Does that upset you?"

"Well to be honest no. What upset me was my own reaction to it." He answered

"What was your reaction?" She asked with more than a little apprehension.

He hesitated again but he had always tried to be honest and sincere with Trish. "I got excited, sexually aroused."

She looked up at him and asked "Does that mean that you are willing to make love to me?" The hopefulness in her voice was not hidden and Frank heard it.

"Honestly, no. I guess it's a moral issue with me. That's kind of weird, after having sex with all your friends while you sat and watched, I have a moral issue. A little hypocritical. Trish, I love you and I am so glad that you are back in my life I don't want to screw it up and I am afraid that if I agreed it would change our relationship forever."

They sat in silence again before Trish spoke. "I guess you need to decide if it would change it for the better or worse. I think it would be better but I understand why you're apprehensive. So I will wait. But I am not going to stop trying to entice you!" She said with a grin.

He laughed at her forwardness. Then kissed her softly on the lips and she spoke again. "You know that when Sue kissed me she gave me some of your cum."

"Yes, I know sweetheart." He admitted

"That was one of my fantasies, to taste your cum. It was every bit as good as I thought it would be. But you never answered my question, can I touch you?"

He looked into her eyes and took a long time answering. "Ok, just a little, since you're so curious."

She reached out under the water and gently took hold of him. "I can't believe you're hard again already." She stated.

"What would you expect, I'm sitting here holding a beautiful naked woman, who turns me on. Of course I'm hard." He answered.

She smiled at him and kissed him again softly on the lips, "Thank you"

They sat like that for a while just holding one another with her hand gently sliding over his dick and touching it getting to know every square inch of it, certain that one day before long she would have it inside her. She knew this was a battle she would win. But she also knew he was right, it would change their relationship forever and if she forced the issue he would relent and in the end she would lose him to his guilt. So reluctantly she released him and said. "Come on lets go find the others."

They found the three girls sitting in the living room, all three were sill naked and completely comfortable with it. Frank had eased up and not bothered to put his suit back on "What the hell," he thought "I've already banged all of them except Trish and she's watched." So when he and Trish walked into the room both without their clothing there were questions on all their faces. Sue was the only one who knew of Trish's desires toward her father but the other two wondered what happened after their little orgy in the hot tub and suspected that father and daughter had "gotten friendly". Trish put their curiosity to rest though. "Thanks guy's. Daddy and I had a good talk after you guys left. I guess we needed to do that for a while."

Frank walked to the bar and poured himself another drink and offered the others one. Janet and Barb accepted and joined him on the bar stools while Sue and Trish sat on the couch and talked.

Frank was making their drinks when Janet spoke. "Frank, thanks for ... uh...Thanks it was nice."

"That goes for me too." Barb offered

"Oh you're just saying that to make an old man feel good." Frank teased.

"Think so huh," Barb retorted "just keep pushing it and we're liable to lay you down and gang rape you."

"That won't work," Janet interjected "you can't rape the willing."

All three laughed at that. Then Janet asked "So does this mean you're going to service us all week?"

Frank chuckled. "Not that I wouldn't mind but I sort of made a commitment to Sue. Besides, taking care of all of you would probably kill me."

"We already talked to Sue. She doesn't mind as long as it doesn't interfere with her and as long as we don't over use you, so like once in a while is ok."

"What about poor Trish, she's going to end up with the female equivalent of blue balls if we run around fucking all over the place." He asked stalling for a way out of this.

"I guess that is kind of a problem." Janet admitted. "We'll look into that and get back to you. In the mean time you're off the hook I guess."

They talked and teased for a while then decided it was time for bed. "So since you're not going to take care of me tonight I guess I have to talk Barb into doing me." Janet quipped.

Frank looked at them "What again?" The two girls looked at him. "You guys should close the door if you don't want anybody to see." Frank told them.

They both giggled "Well, we'll leave it open tonight in case you want to come down and join in, or even if you want to watch." Barb said with a wink.

"Thanks but I think Sue is going to want some attention tonight." Frank answered.

"Bring her too. I wouldn't mind her luscious little body. I always thought she was hot." Janet told him.

With that, Janet and Barb headed off down the steps.

Frank moved over to join Sue and Trish. He sat down on the couch with Sue and she nestled against him as the three of them talked. As they were sitting there Sue reached out and took hold of Frank's semi-flaccid member and began to stroke him, absently as she talked to Trish.

Frank was a little uncomfortable having his girlfriend jack him while his daughter sat and watched. Trish saw the look on his face and smiled. Soon his discomfort faded as his interest grew and he began to stroke Sue's breasts as they sat there. Before long he had all but forgotten his daughter's presence and his hand moved down to stroke Sue's pussy. After a few minutes of this Trish could see that she no longer had Sue's attention. "Well it looks like you guys are headed for bed, so I guess I will too." As she went to stand up Sue grasped her hand and pulled Trish to her.

"Thanks for letting me have him." She whispered to Trish as she kissed her on the lips the kiss turned into a long and passionate one as Sue reached out and began to finger Trish's pussy while Frank fingered hers. Trish was nearly lost in the eroticism of the scene. She wanted to make love to the two people on the couch and she knew if she tried they would, at least at this point, allow her to join them but with the conversation she had earlier with her father, she decided to wait. She broke the kiss with Sue and said to her, "Thanks for the invitation but I think you two need to be alone tonight." And as she finished she bent over and sucked one of Sue's nipples into her mouth and at the same time let her hand wander to her fathers groin and stroked his member lovingly. Then she was gone.

Trish went down the steps alone and horny and as she reached the bottom she saw the light on in Janet's room. She walked over to the door thinking maybe she could interest Janet in a little sex but saw that Janet and Barb were occupied. Barb was lying on the bed with her legs spread and Janet had her face buried in Barb's pussy. Trish turned to leave when Barb called her name. "Come on in. Lay here with us." She invited. Trish smiled "Thanks" and she crawled into bed with the other two women and they went to work on her, Janet eating her pussy and Barb sucking her tits and kissing her lips. As Trish lay down Janet moved over and slid between her legs. She kissed her friends mound and slit, gently working her up to an even higher state of readiness before she allowed her tongue to just barely break into her slit and slide up and down. With each stroke she let it go deeper until she was soon running her tongue hard against Trish's slit and occasionally over her clit. With each pass over her clit Trish shuddered and pushed herself into Janet's face until Janet pushed her tongue into Trish's hole and shoved it in and out fucking her with it little a little cock. Then when Trish could stand no more she brought it back out and started to draw circles around her love button until Trish came in a shuddering orgasm, drenching Janet's face.

Barb started out kissing and licking on Trish's small breasts. Whenever they had made love in the past Barb had always been fascinated by Trish's little bitty titties. They were so unlike her own D cups. Not much more than bumps on her chest with large dollar sized areoles topped by nipples that grew long and thick when stimulated. Barb had often told her how lucky she was to not have to wear a bra all the time and to not have these ponderous jugs swinging in front of her. Barb made love to Trish's tits slowly licking them and swirling around the nipples causing them to rise to their full size and sucking them in to give Trish the pleasure. Soon it was enough excitement, between Barb working her tits and Janet sucking on her pussy she began to beg. "Barb, please sit on my face. I want to eat you. I want your cum in my mouth. Please" Barb was more than happy to comply as Janet had left her well eaten but not yet at orgasm. She crawled up and straddled Trish's face and lowered her pussy on to the waiting mouth and sat there grinding her pussy into her friends face until Trish let out a muffled scream into her pussy as orgasm wracked her body. The vibration of Trish's scream shook through Barb sending her over the edge and she came onto Trish's face. Trish lapped up the flow of cum greedily. Then the three of them cuddled up together and hugged enjoying the afterglow. Barb broke the silent revive "Trish, thanks for sharing your dad with me. I wanted him so bad especially after I saw the size of him I just had to try him on for size."

Janet followed her "Yeah, thanks. It was incredible to feel that monster in me. I have been so horny for cock lately and he does look so good. I never thought I would want an older guy like that but I can see there are advantages to it. For one they know what to do with what they got and he seemed as interested in us getting off as he did in cumming himself."

Trish laughed a bit. "Your welcome but it really was up to Sue."

"We know, but you also. I mean neither of us would have fucked him if you had a problem with it. We'll thank Sue later, right now I think she's probably occupied." Barb giggled.

"Are she and Frank becoming an item or is this just a vacation fuck?" Janet asked.

Trish paused before answering. "At first I though it was a vacation fuck but I'm starting to wonder if both of them are seeing more and just don't want to admit it yet. Have you noticed the way she looks at him, and the way she's suddenly getting all domestic with cooking and all. Did you know she did his laundry today, without him knowing? I teased them both about getting me a new mommy. I think maybe they just might, in time. I didn't realize it at the time but Dad was really hurt by the whole marriage thing. I can't see him running back into it or any kind of commitment."

They laid there quietly for a while and Trish started to stroke Janet's pussy and Janet started to purr in response. "You know Janet hasn't had her orgasm yet. What do you say Barb, wanna gang up on her. I'll take the bottom, you take the top, and then we'll switch." Trish said

Sounds like a plan to me." Barb answered and they both moved into position to give their friend pleasure. The three of them spent the next hour or so making love, switching off until each of them had achieved her pleasure.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers