Moving in on Dad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers

With his free hand Frank pulled his shorts down and slid in behind her. He removed his fingers from her pussy and placed his dick in her pussy lips just at her entrance. She missed the stimulation of his fingers and let out a mewing sound when he removed them. When he placed his dick at her entrance her body responded by pushing down toward him. He slipped inside. So far just the head was in her but he slowly applied more pressure and more of him slid up inside her until he was fully inside. He lay like that for a minute enjoying the warm wetness that enveloped his cock. She wiggled her butt a bit on him and he started to slowly fuck himself in to her. Very slowly drawing himself out and then sliding it back in, never hard but slowly and gently. She hunched herself up even more allowing him deeper access. As their sleeping fuck went on he increased his pace and shortly he felt her breathing quicken and then her eyes opened and she looked back at him in a glassy eyed stare. She groaned and laid her head back down on the cushion, she was using as a pillow. He kept his rhythm as he felt her tighten down on his meat and the juice flow around his cock as she came on him. Now he urged her to roll over in her belly and he held himself over her as he banged her pussy from behind. He felt as though he could go on forever. It was not even lunch time yet and he had already screwed Sue before she left earlier and had cum in Janet's mouth after fucking both her and Barb. Now he was doing Barb and he was enjoying the fuck. She felt so good wrapped around his massive cock as he worked it in and out of her.

Soon he felt her orgasm rising, her body tightened and the flow of juice. He still was no where near ready to cum and his energy was starting to flag but he kept pounding anyway. Her second orgasm was followed shortly by the third and then almost immediately by the fourth, then her body began to spasm as she went into continuous orgasm. Each thrust brought her over the edge but his energy level was down and he was tired so he slowed and let himself fall out of her. She lay on the floor breathing heavily her muscles twitching all over her body as she recovered from her experience. After a few minutes she looked over at him and smiled. "You sure know how to give a girl a workout." Then she pulled herself over to him and kissed him gently then laid her head on his chest. As she looked down she saw that he was still hard. "Why did you stop if you hadn't cum yet?" She asked.

"I was a ways from cumming yet and my muscles started to get tired. I guess I must be getting hungry and need to refuel." He laughed.

She took him in her hand and began to gently run her hand over the slimy cock that had just given her so much pleasure. Janet had heard their exchange and woke up to see Barb jacking his shiny cock. Looks like I missed some fun." She said as she propped herself up.

"Just a little." Barb answered, "Frank is doing his best to fuck me to death today, I think."

"Looks like you tired him out." Janet giggled.

"Not likely. He had me stuck in constant orgasm. I thought I was going to have a stroke before he stopped." Barb complained. Then she took him in her mouth and slowly sucked her own accumulated juices off of his hard cock. He felt her lips sliding up and down his shaft and relished the feel of the blowjob she was giving him. She kept at him and after about 5 minutes of trying still had not gotten the load of cum from him. She pulled her head up and looked at him.

He smiled at her. "You two sucked me dry earlier. I need to recharge."

Both girls looked at each other then at him and in unison said "Good." Then they laughed. Barb picked up the comment. "You have me so well fucked now that I don't know if I can walk." Then Janet put her two cents in "I like the ass fucking you gave me but that monster of yours stretches a girl out. I know that I am going to be walking funny for a bit. I still feel as though it's up there. If we keep you tired out with blow jobs maybe we can get some rest."

All three laughed. Then Frank said. "I don't know. Sue never complains and always wants more. Don't tell me you guys are all used up at 22."

Barb groaned indignantly. "She must have a steel lining in her pussy or something. If she can take you pounding her all night and all day. Hell you wiped out the two of us already. I'm going to have to find out her secret."

They lay on the floor for a while joking and teasing and soon it was lunch time and they all were hungry. After a light lunch the girls decided to go to the beach for the afternoon. They wanted Frank to join them but he declined claiming he had work to do. As soon as they left he lay down in his bed and fell immediately to sleep, worn out from the morning activities.

The girls stayed at the beach for the afternoon, giving Frank time to recuperate. They returned around dinner time and instead of cooking the all decided to go out and grab a bite someplace. Between dinner and drinks it was after 9:00 when they returned. Frank was preparing himself for another "session" with these two. He made them each a drink and they put the TV on to watch for a while. They tuned in to the beginning of a sitcom and sat through the half hour show. Once it was over Frank looked at the girls and realized they had been quite. He laughed to himself as he found them both sound asleep. He got up and covered them with a light blanket and moved to his own bed to get some sleep.

At some point during the night the girls woke and crawled into bed with him. One of them made an attempt at giving him a blow job to wake him but she soon fell asleep with his dick in her mouth. He chuckled and removed it, for safety sake and went back to sleep.

Frank woke slowly the next morning, very pleasant sensations emanating from his lower regions and as he looked down he saw Barb bobbing on his cock. She was giving him an early morning blow job. He looked over and saw Janet lying next to him watching Barb work his meat. He reached over and took her chin in his hand and pulled her to his lips. He let his tongue dance through her mouth as his fingers danced over her tits, tweaking her nipples. It took no time at all before she was rubbing her pussy against his leg, leaving a wet streak on his thigh. He felt as though, as Barb continued sucking him off, her would spew his seed and he was not ready to cum yet so he took hold of her chin and urged her up to him also. When he had them both even with his head he asked "Who wants to get fucked first?"

Barb blushed and answered first, "Not me today, I'm still sore from the poundings you gave me yesterday."

He laughed and looked at Janet. She was worked up and horny as hell at that moment and she wasted no time as she rolled on top of him and squatted over his groin, grasping his cock in her hand she let herself down on top of him and began to work herself on his cock, taking all she could with each thrust. As Janet fucked herself on his cock he pulled Barb close to him and gently kissed her. Slowly he let his kisses move from her lips, across her cheek, down her neck and finally onto her breasts where he proceeded to suck a nipple into his mouth and tongue it in quick flicking motions. Barb got so turned on that despite the discomfort she was feeling in her pussy she began massaging her own clit while he sucked her tit into his mouth. Then he bit down on her nipple and she came in a flood on her own hand as the pain washed across her tit and through her body.


As Barb relaxed into her post orgasmic stupor he looked at Janet and saw her eyes had glazed over as she rode him. He called her name "Janet. Janet, do you want me to cum in your ass or do you want to keep riding me?" As the idea of his seed spewing into her colon hit her, she came hard on his dick and then answered him. "Fuck my ass again. Shoot it in my ass." She begged as her cum flowed out of her pussy and down over his balls.

He slid out from under her and positioned her on her knees again and then as Barb watched her entered Janet's ass for the second time in 24 hours. She groaned as he slid past her sphincter and pushed his length into her. "God I love when you fuck my ass." She groaned back at him as he began to slowly rock into her.

Barb got turned on watching her friend and lover get ass fucked and could not resist sliding underneath her to tongue her clit while Frank slid his meat into her backside. As he stroked and she licked, Janet exploded into another orgasm and he felt her sphincter muscles clamp down on his hard cock and squeeze him, milking his cock. He let fly with his cum blasting it into Janet's colon with a series of grunts. He held his position there as his cock slowly deflated and finally slid out of her bung hole followed by a steady stream of his cum.

"So was having me shoot cum up your ass as good as you imagined?" He asked her as they lay on the bed.

"Oh yeah." Was all the answer he got and he and Barb both laughed at the contented and well fucked sound of her voice. The three of them laid there for a while before Frank said he was going to get a shower and asked it anyone wanted to join him. Both Girls volunteered and they each moved into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Barb moved to use the toilet and Frank stopped her and with his head motioned toward Janet with his head. Barb smiled and nodded as the three of them got into the walk-in shower.

The water was hot and felt good. Frank reached for the soap and as he picked it up it slipped from his grasp. Since Barb figured out what he was up to she let Janet bend to pick it up and just as she did Frank let go of the stream of piss he was holding in and blasted it into Janet's face. She was caught by surprise but instantly fell into the role and sat on the floor as Frank directed his stream of piss onto her face and breasts then as he finished Barb swung her leg over her friend and half squatted above her and she to help fulfill her friend's fetish.

As Barb finished Janet sat on the floor with a smile and began to giggle. "That surprised me, but thanks." She offered as she stood up.

They washed each other and joked and teased and tickled for a while as they showered and dried off. Then moved to the kitchen and began breakfast. While they were making coffee the phone rang. Frank answered it and talked for a few minutes before hanging up.

"That was Sue and Trish," he announced, "they got all of Sue's stuff yesterday and Trish's last night. It appears that her mother was royally pissed and they loaded everything up and started back last night then got a motel room. They'll be here sometime after lunch. So if either of you want my body again you better hurry or you'll have to wait until Sue's done with me." He quipped

Both girls groaned. "I would love to fuck you again but I need to recover first." Janet offered.

"Me too," Barb chimed in. "I have got to find out how Sue handles you."

Frank just laughed as he poured their coffees. They ate and the girls put their bikini's on for some beach time and left Frank to himself for the morning. He had some errands to run and wanted to pick up a few things if the other two girls were going to be living with him he knew he would have to make some adjustments in his household. Little things like soap and shampoo as well as sheets and towels. He had enough for guests but if he was to have permanent company changes had to be made.

Frank was longer getting things done than he anticipated and it was after 2 before he got home. He found that while he was gone Sue and Trish had returned, unloaded the truck stacking everything in the garage, and returned the truck to the rental, then come back home with Sue's new car. Both girls were sitting on the deck waiting for him to return.

"Well how did it go?" he asked as he joined them on the deck.

Sue answered first, "It was Ok we made good time and got my stuff loaded and we had lunch with my Mom. Then we left."

Trish picked up the narrative, "We got to the old homestead around Dinner and tried to take Mom and her "Friend" out for dinner but he started preaching at me and quoting scripture and Mom was telling me how ungrateful I was and how evil and sinful you were, you know, same old shit. I just got pissed and loaded everything up and split. We drove a couple of hours and stopped for the night. It was a bummer!"

"I'm sorry honey. It should have been an exciting and happy time for you." Frank offered.

"That's Ok Daddy. I knew it was going to be a problem so now it's done with and we can relax. We left everything in the garage because we weren't sure where to put our stuff, I mean where we were all going to sleep... how the arrangements would work out." Trish stammered.

Frank smiled at her discomfort. "Well that's kind of up to you two. If you each want to claim a room on the second floor and move in that's Ok with me." And as he said he could see the crestfallen look on Sue's face, then he continued, "but I did clean out some drawer space in my room in case I got lucky and Sue decided to move in with me." Then he saw her brighten immediately. "But I do think each of us should have a room to themselves like an office area or call it an "I want to be alone room" I have my office and I was thinking about taking the other first floor bedroom and splitting it in half to make two more rooms for you guys. How does that sound?"

Sue was so happy she bubbled, "I'll move in with you and I don't need an office."

Trish smiled at her friend "I think that will work. I expect that once we start work we will need a place to correct papers and stuff. I'll just move my stuff into my room. I'll probably get more sleep on the second floor anyway, the way Sue screams when she cums, we may need to look into soundproofing."

Sue looked suitability embarrassed "I can't help it if I enjoy myself."

Trish smiled at her. "That's Ok you just keep enjoying yourself. I'm glad my dad makes you that happy." And she stood and hugged her friend.

They sat there and continued to talk for a while when Janet and Barb returned, coming up the steps giggling like teenagers.

"We've been invited to a party tonight, all of us. We met some guys down at the beach, they tried to pick us up. We told them we were in high school yet and that we had two sisters. So they invited all of us. They think I'm 17 and Barb is 14. Trish you're 16 and Sue is 15." Janet announced. "We told them that we'd have to ask Daddy first and they said we should just sneak out. They're all just graduated high school and are looking to get laid. So we were teasing them."

Frank laughed "Oh you girls are evil. Those poor guys will never know what hit them. Maybe I should wait a while and then go banging on the door looking for my daughters."

They all started to laugh at the thought of that. Then Barb said,"We thought we could go and play with them a little. Then see if it was worth staying."

Neither Sue nor Trish were too interested in going but Barb and Janet convinced them to go for a little while and then they could leave if they weren't having fun. So both agreed to go and help their friends with the illusion.

They spent the rest of the afternoon settling Sue and Trish in and getting things organized before they made a dinner of hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill. Then at 9PM all four girls "snuck" out to go to the party. Sue and Trish were back in an hour or so. Both were tired from the moving and really didn't want to go in the first place. For her part Sue was anxious to crawl into bed with Frank for her first official night of "living with him" as she considered it. Trish was just anxious to try to get her father into her bed and wanted to be close to him, just incase he decided to finally take her.

Once the girls got back Frank relaxed a little, he did not want to say anything but was a little jealous of Sue going to a party with young guys and he admitted to himself that he was jealous of Trish going too. He admitted to himself that he wanted to bed his daughter but still had not really come to terms with the idea of it. The three of them sat around and talked for a while before Sue went off to bed to wait for Frank, once alone Father and Daughter shared some time together.

"I'm really glad to be moving in and starting out here. Thanks for having me Daddy." Trish offered.

"I'm glad you're here Honey. I really missed you." then he leaned over and hugged her tightly. As he released her she leaned in to kiss him, softly and longingly on the lips. He let her kiss him and he even did not pull away when she let her tongue slide out and caress his lips. But he did not open his mouth and Trish knew that that meant he wasn't ready yet, but he was getting there. So she smiled as she broke away and said good night, heading for her own room. As she lay in her bed alone she considered returning to the party to let one of the boys satisfy the fire between her legs, but then decided against it, deciding instead to wait for her Daddy.

builder216
builder216
1,286 Followers
12