Moving In Pt. 02

Story Info
I just can't help it...my sister puts a spell on me.
1.3k words
4.41
63.5k
82

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days after starting a sexual relationship with my sister Vera, I knew she was going to be a destructive influence in my life. And I was starting to be okay with that.

She had let me crash at her apartment after my wife Sadie had announced that she wanted a divorce. It was only supposed to be for a few weeks, but after discovering incest porn on her computer I had made a move on her, and her reaction was enthusiastic and welcoming.

Since that moment, we could hardly keep our hands off each other. The forbidden fruit was so exciting that we kept going at it even after she had completely drained me. I couldn't get enough of her, and she was just as passionate about the idea of being with her older brother.

But now it was causing some problems. I had responsibilities, after all, and she took great joy in testing how power over me by making me abandon those responsibilities.

Unfortunately, she had a lot of power over me.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

I'd at least made it to the front door this time. "I have to go to work. I can't be late again."

I turned around and saw her at the top of stairs, short, chubby, and messy-haired, her fluffy black bathrobe hanging open to reveal her ample cleavage and hairy blonde pussy. Shit. Shit shit shit. I only had so much willpower.

"What are they gonna do, fire you?" she asked.

"No, but..."

She pushed her robe back and put her hands on her plump hips, her heavy round breasts falling out of the robe as well. "The way I see it, then, you've got two choices: you can go to work like a corporate loser and not get fired, or you can come up here and fuck me and still not get fired."

"Damn it, Vera, I can't keep doing this..."

"Your choice," she said, then walked away.

I stood there for a long minute, then I dropped my laptop bag and put my keys back on the hook. There was no choice to be made. It was obvious from the beginning.

I walked back upstairs. The apartment was a mess. We'd been so busy fucking over the last few days that we hadn't cleaned anything up. All the dishes were dirty, and there were take-out boxes scattered in the living room. We'd have to do something about that soon. But not now.

I walked into the bedroom and found Vera lying on her back, knees in the air and spread wide. Her robe was crumpled on the floor nearby. She'd known I was coming back for her.

I unbuttoned my shirt. "Fuck you."

"That's the idea," she said.

I threw the rest of my clothes off and fell to my knees at the foot of the bed, burying my face in her big blonde bush. My tongue found its way to her warm slit, and I pushed my face into her, inhaling the rich, earthy aroma of arousal.

She moaned and lifted her hips up, pressing her pussy into my face and rubbing it around. She reached down to run her fingers through my hair. My balls were still sore from the insane output of the last few days, but I neverthless got rock hard as my tongue eagerly lapped up her juices.

As much as I was responsible person with a professional career, there was part of me that loved how intense her spell over me was. I hadn't been late for work in years, and yet here I was about to miss my morning call for the second day in a row. My soon-to-be ex-wife had never had that kind of influence over me.

Kneeling there with my face buried in my Vera's bush, I felt like I was completely abandoning reason and responsibility...and I liked it.

"Come here," she whispered.

She scooted up toward the head of the bed to make room for me. I climbed up between her legs. I felt like I didn't have a drop of cum left in my body, but my cock was so engorged it felt like it was going to rip open. I'd never felt so hard in my life. Was it really possible that our sex was getting better? Now that we'd fucked several times, we were starting to understand each other's bodies, and the anticipation of her movements, her sounds, her smells made more more excited than I'd even been the first time.

I rested my hips snugly between her heavy thighs, the tip of my cock pressing against her pussy lips. I gently lowered myself down onto her, my chest resting against her erect nipples, and I looked deep into her wide green eyes. Her heart pounded, and I felt her nervous little breaths against my lips.

"I still can't believe all this," she said.

I kissed her softly, delighting in the texture of those thick, full lips I'd imagined so many times since my youth. "Oh, it's real," I said.

"Did you mean what you told Sadie?" she asked. "That you've found someone else?"

I smiled. "Yeah. I meant it."

She put her arms around my neck. "I love you."

We both smiled, surprised at the emotion of the moment. "I'll always love you, Vera," I said. "And not just as a sister, either. I can't imagine anyone else ever comparing to what we have here. The thought of being with anyone else after this just seems...ridiculous."

I kissed her again, then looked down and saw tears of joy welling up in her eyes. A single stream of tears rolled down the side of her face and onto the bed.

"I have to ask you something," I said.

"Anything."

"There's...there's no way you and I could ever legally get married, but..."

Her chest heaved under me as she understood what was coming. "Yes. Yes. Yes!" she said.

"I want you to be my wife. My mate. Forever."

"Oh god, yes. Yes!"

At that moment, I reached around to put my hands on her shoulders for leverage, and pushed my cock deep inside of her. She moaned in such ecstasy that I'll never forget that sound again.

It was such a crazy juxtaposition, the sweet romantic commitment crossed with animalistic fucking, but that morning it somehow all made sense. The tears, the grunting, the caressing, the scratching. It was all there. This was the culmination of everything I'd ever wanted. How could I ask for anything more?

I lasted a long time, having spent myself so thoroughly in recent days, and I was happy to just keep pounding her relentlessly. I knew she was getting sore, but I never wanted to stop. We kissed endlessly, and she had multiple orgasms but told me to just keep going.

Thirty minutes later, we were both a sweaty mess. It had been complete chaos, and the best sex either of us had ever had. I couldn't believe I'd lasted that long.

But now I couldn't last any longer. Somehow, the intensity of our relationship had put my body into overdrive, generating more semen than I ever had before.

Looking down at my sister...my mate...the complete pleasure we had together, the tears in her eyes, the smile on her lips, and the deep nail marks on my back, I couldn't wait any longer. It was time for me to mark my territory, to claim what was mine.

I pushed myself deep inside her, hitting the very back of her vagina, and held it. She knew it was time, and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in close. She squeezed herself, her muscles closing in tightly around my cock. We stopped moving entirely, and just waited for the build up.

I looked down into her big green eyes.

"Consummate it," she said. "Make me your bride forever."

Precum squirted out of my dick, and I felt it cover the head. It felt like my loins were swelling.

"This is the most forbidden thing we could possibly be doing," she whispered. "It's...unthinkable. It's so weird. It's disturbing. But I love it. We can never stop."

I felt the pulsing start from deep inside of me. "Oh, God," I said. A deep, guttural yell rose up from inside my throat.

"Make me your bride!" she said.

And I did.