Moving In with My Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Kinking it up a notch.
5.5k words
4.54
125.9k
112

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

When I woke up several hours later, the muddy sheets were clinging to my skin; as I shed them and got out of bed, I noticed my black cocktail dress lying on the floor, covered in several large mud stains; apparently Jeff had used it used to clean himself off a little bit. I smiled, shook my head and headed for the bathroom to clean myself up; as I sat down to take a leak, I noticed my bath towel lying in the corner of the bathroom, drenched in mud with his towels clean as a whistle hanging neatly on the towel heater. So, after flushing, I went to my room to get a clean bath towel and stepped into the shower. Afterwards I put on a pink halter top, white shorts and some black underwear.

I collected all the clothing, sheets and towels Jeff had abused over the previous days and carried the huge pile downstairs into the laundry room. As I was filling the machine Jeff walked in and said:"Hi sis, sleep well?"

"Very well, thank you." I replied, slightly blushing.

As I continued filling the machine, I asked him to pass me the detergent, which was on a high shelf above the washer and dryer; in retrospect, not my brightest idea...

"Sure." he said and reached for it.

Next thing I knew, a huge gulp of liquid detergent splashed down on me, ruining my freshly washed hair and staining my pink top and white shorts... as I jumped back in surprise, Jeff said - his voice dripping with insincerity:"Oops, I am sorry!" as she screwed the top back on the container of detergent. With detergent dripping down my hairline, matting my hair, I looked down at my stained clothes, not sure what to do next.

"Well, at least you haven't started the cycle yet, maybe you should put your top and short in the machine as well." Jeff said, not even attempting to hide his motives.

I looked at him, with a mixture of anger and arousal, and replied sarcastically:"You think?"

I pulled the top over my head and pushed my shorts down to my ankles, exposing my black underwear to him; after scooping most of the detergent out of my hair with my top, I put both pieces of clothing in the machine while making sure not to get any on my underwear.

"Oh no, I have gotten some on my hands too." Jeff said, as he held them out for me to see. I knew where he was going with this, but feigned naiveté and looked at his hands.

"Do you mind?" he said as he extended his hands towards my panties.

I didn't say a word.

As he grabbed my panties and wiped his left hand on the outside and his right hand on the inside of my panties, I said:"You'd better have one hell of a cock on you to warrant this kind of insolence!"

He redrew his hands, zipped down his trousers, pulled out his massive boner and asked:"Something like this?"

I pushed down my detergent-soaked panties, threw them in the washer and said:"You probably expect me to suck it, don't ya?" as I was already getting down on my knees in front of him.

"How else am I going to cum on your bra, little sis?" he asked.

I looked at him, aroused by his impudence that he would simply state his intention of cumming on the last piece of clean clothing I had on. Looking him straight in the eye, I grabbed his hard shaft, put my lips around his throbbing head and slid my mouth down all the way to his balls; I couldn't believe how horny I was, again!

He started moving his hips back and forth, trying to fuck my mouth... and I let him; I simply kept my lips pursed around his tool, and my fist around the base of it to prevent him from venturing too deep.

After a few minutes, he got down on his knees and whispered:"On your back sugar."

I leaned back on the ground, moving into his line of fire; Jeff smiled down arrogantly as his throbbing cock was getting ready to spew; seconds later he erupted and catapulted thick ribbons of his white cum all over both cups of my bra, drenching the last piece of clothing on my body.

When he was done spurting, he put his hand on my cunt and asked:"Want me to make it all better?"

"No." I said as I got up, although I was feeling pretty horny. I told myself that turning down his offer was a statement, that I was sending him a message; but the truth was that I enjoyed just serving his purpose and getting nothing but frustration in return.

"Ok sis, have it your way." he said as he got dressed and left the laundry room. I got up, took off my soiled bra and threw it in the machine. A smile appeared on my face when I realized that despite me and my clothes being drenched, there still wasn't any detergent in the machine. After adding some and turning on the machine, I stepped into the hallway butt-naked and frustrated.

Figuring there would be little point in putting on new clean clothes, I decided to remain naked and wear nothing but slippers. I got comfortable on the couch in front of the tv, while Jeff cooked dinner.

Unfortunately, Jeff had apparently dumped all the sperm he was going to dump that day, because aside from some cuddling and snuggling in front of the tv, I was unable to entice him into trying anything else.

After a nice romantic film and a late night comedy show, we decided to call it a night and went to bed, in separate rooms... what I didn't know, was that Jeff was apparently saving up for the next day, which accidently turned out to be April Fool's day!

Now, I had seen my share of April Fool's pranks over the years, but none of them had been so well planned out as the one Jeff had prepared for me that faithful Sunday; and not to talk ill of my previous lovers, but nothing any of them had ever done to me had gotten me so steaming hot and horny as Jeff's little prank.

I walked into the bathroom - oblivious to the exact date - and when I didn't see any cum, I took a nice, hot shower. When I finished and stepped out a few minutes later, I noticed that my nighty and all the towels in the bathroom were gone. So, after letting most of the water drip off my body, I carefully snuck out and tiptoed – in order not to slip - to my room. When I grabbed the door handle, it felt wet and sticky and I realized Jeff had deposited (or more likely smeared) his cum all over it.

Fighting a smile, I walked into my room and noticed that my closet had been emptied: there was nothing left to cover myself up with. Jeff clearly wanted me to walk around naked, so be it!

I turned around and as I walked out of my room, I saw Jeff standing right outside my bedroom door, butt naked, waiting for me. Before I had a chance to get a better look at him, he slapped a pumpkin pie with whipped cream topping in my face. I screamed and laughed loudly as he scared the shit out of me. As I removed large lumps of pie from my face, I turned my back towards him, giving him the opportunity to run his hand between my naked butt cheeks and tickle my pussy. I wiggled my ass to make him stop, but it wasn't until I turned around again – after removing enough pie from my face to restore at least partial vision – that he redrew his hand... but only to reload! Quick as a cat, he picked up a second pie from behind him on the floor and smashed it in my face!

"Oh my god!" I laughed as I reached out for him, wanting to corner him. Unfortunately he had already moved out of reach and was running down the stairs, laughing! I walked into the bathroom and washed most of the pumpkin pie and whipped cream off of me, before walking back out - a little more careful this time. I knew he had more of this planned and it was electrifying sneaking around, butt naked, trying to anticipate more attacks. I made it down the stairs safely, but on my way to the kitchen, I suddenly heard a noise behind me and noticed the door to the hallway closet opening. I turned around, ready to charge, but when I saw a remote control car riding out and pushing the door open, I realized my mistake: Jeff stormed out of the kitchen, hit my back with a flower bomb (a small thin plastic bag filled with flower) and as I turned around, smashed a second one between my boobs. Briefly disoriented by the huge clouds of flower – clinging to my wet, naked skin – I turned my head in all directions; when I saw Jeff escaping into the kitchen, I ran after him and barged in! In retrospect not the smartest thing I could have done :-)

Because of my momentum from storming in and Jeff's perfect planning, I was unable to avoid the trip wire, designed to make me fall and tumble forward. As I was stumbling towards the ground, I counted eleven more pies, waiting for me... not knowing which of them to avoid first, I ended up in six of them; my left shoulder in one, my right elbow in a second one, my tummy and crotch in numbers three, four and five and my left knee in number six. Jeff quickly moved towards me and started tickling my cunt again. This time, I was too horny to pretend it was funny and just pulled my legs up under my ass, providing him with an unobstructed access to my ass and pussy, which he fervently started using, by rubbing my clit and running his fingers deeply through my ass crack, whispering:"Oow, is my little kitten horny?"

Pushing myself up and leaning on my hands, I nodded my head as I curved my body to strike an even more seductive pose, sticking my ass out and whispering:"Please... fuck me!"

With his free hand, he undid his pants and took out his massive cock, ready to use it on his little sister. As he got down on his knees, he maneuvered and shifted my body so that by the time his cock was lined up with my entrance, my head was directly above another pie.

I knew what was going to happen and it only made me wetter. Jeff gently grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face closer to the pie as he pushed the head of his cock into my wet, willing cunt. I moaned and my body actually started quivering out of sheer lust; as he pushed his cock in a little deeper, he also pressed my face closer to the pie... again and again.

Always teasing me, he made me wait for almost twenty seconds, before he rammed his cock all the way in and as my mouth opened wide from the intense pleasure, he stuffed my face deep into the pie, keeping it in there for several seconds as he jackhammered my sopping cunt.

Even when he yanked my head back up by my hair, I couldn't scream or moan as I had my mouth full of pie; even drawing enough breath to handle the scorching fucking he was giving me, was a challenge!

Still slightly frustrated from last night and spectacularly aroused by what he was doing to me now, I didn't last very long and started to orgasm in under two minutes... Jeff kept pounding into me, our bodies loudly slapping together as he shoved my face down at regular intervals.

Because of my speedy orgasm, Jeff had more than enough time and opportunity to fuck me into oblivion; for minutes on end, he kept shafting me hard and deep; never letting up, he kept me locked in an endless series of orgasms. When he delivered his final few thrusts and ejaculated deep within me, I was nearing the end of my strength; as he collapsed on top of me and sent us tumbling to the floor, he grunted:"April Fool's!"

I looked at him and said:"Man, you're one dirty little bastard aren't you?"

Jeff laughed and replied:"I guess you just bring out the worst in me!"

After we rested there for another few minutes, we got up, took a shower together and then started the nearly impossible task of cleaning up the house, naked; it took a joint effort of nearly fours hours to make the kitchen, the hallway and the bathroom presentable again. By the time we were finally done, we were in need of another shower. Jeff entered the bathroom before me and lay down on the tiled floor, still naked and gave his cock a quick tug while he whispered:"Why don't we 69?"

Not at all surprised by his candor, I placed a foot on either side of his torso, facing his legs and squatted down, positioning my crotch over his head, while leaning forward on my hands and opening up my mouth to swallow his large penis. As I felt his tongue licking my cunt and especially my clit, I started bobbing my head up and down his large, still growing, shaft. We passionately devoured each other for several minutes, making sweet love on the bathroom floor. As neither of us was going to cum this way, we moved our incestuous lovemaking to the shower.

"I've got a nasty idea, get on your knees." I whispered in his ear.

Curious, he got on his knees and I kneeled beside him, slowly wanking his big cock as my other hand reached out and took my loofah sponge, holding it under the water to get it wet, then holding it in his line of fire. As he looked at me quizzically, I whispered:"I think it's time for a thorough scrub."

Jeff's mouth fell open - not believing what I was proposing - at which time I pushed my lips against his and kissed him wildly. After ten seconds, we broke our kiss and looked down at his cock spewing his massive load all over my loofah.

I got up and asked, smiling mischievously:"Will you scrub me?"

Jeff got up and carefully pushed the loofah - soaked with his cum - gently against my stomach, making small circles at first, he gradually began pushing deeper into my skin, scrubbing the dead skin away. It didn't take long for his cum to start clotting. Feeling hot and bothered by what he was doing, I whispered, squirming under his actions:"Oh yeah, rub your sticky sperm deep into my skin!"

While he moved up and started scrubbing my arms, he cupped my crotch with his free hand, gently using two fingers to probe my entrance; by the time he moved onto my shoulders, he had his fingers wedged deep inside of me, massaging the walls of my vagina. Gradually he moved the loofah to my boobs, which he thoroughly but gently started scrubbing as well.

Then, he brought the loofah to my forehead and as his fingers drove me to the brink of another orgasm, he dragged the cum-soaked sponge all over my face, gently scrubbing every inch of it. As I shuddered and moaned, he said:"Enough foreplay, time to make you cum!" as he threw away the loofah. "Squat down and put your hands against the wall." he commanded. I turned to face the nearest wall and squatted down, putting my hands against the wall, as ordered. Jeff moved behind me and while he laid one hand flat on my back, he inserted the same two fingers back into my twat, but this time from behind, which was a strange new sensation. He had me panting and moaning in under a minute and had me shrieking with orgasmic pleasure in three. I had never been fingered in this position before, and certainly not with cum saturating almost every pore of my body. As the full force of my orgasm hit me, I figured out why he had made me put my hands against the wall; there was no way I would have been able to cope with this orgasm without the proper support. During my orgasm he moved his free hand to my bosom and mildly started flicking my erect nipples, adding to the waves of pleasure already overwhelming my aching body.

When Jeff was done with me, I sat down on my ass and rested for a few minutes, while he soaped up and took his shower; after him it was my turn and then we got dressed. By now it was already afternoon and since we hadn't made any plans yet, Jeff asked:"How about I take you out to dinner, somewhere nice?"

"A date?" I smiled.

"Just dinner." he replied. "If we end up fucking each other's brains out again, I would be okay with that!"

We laughed and while he went downstairs to make a reservation, I put on a black cocktail dress along with black stockings and black pumps; I applied some makeup and perfume and wore my finest jewelry. It was nice to dress up for a change, I hadn't been on a date in ages.

Jeff was a perfect gentleman; first, he took me to a bar for some pre-dinner drinks and then to an expensive Italian restaurant. Not only was the food exquisite, but the Jeff was pleasant, funny and quite romantic. He made me feel completely at ease, sexy and interesting. Our conversation never became stale and we talked openly, candidly about anything we felt like. It was – strangely enough - the best date I had ever been on. When we left the restaurant, he took me to a Latin dance club and surprised me with his dancing skills; I was a complete virgin when it came to Latin dances, but he was quite the Fred Astaire; well, at least the Latin-American equivalent. As tomorrow was Monday, which meant getting up early and going back to work, we called it a night around 1am. When we got home, Jeff gave me a passionate goodnight kiss full on the lips, squeezed my rack for a few seconds and gently slapped my ass as he retreated to his bedroom.

"Night sis." he said as he closed his bedroom door.

After taking off my makeup and putting on my nighty, I lay down and drifted off, thinking about the perfect evening we had just spent... although I would have gladly put out if he had made a move, I was glad he hadn't: there was no way it could have improved the incredible evening I had had.

The following morning was a different story all together; with the events of last night nothing but a fading memory and the related feelings gone, lust took over again – especially in Jeff. I awoke to the bed moving; when I opened my eyes, I saw Jeff standing over me, squatted down and jerking his massive cock just inches above my face. I looked up at him and realized he had no desire to make love to me or even fuck me; he just wanted to dump his cum on my face and mark me. Figuring that after last night he had earned a treat, I just lay there and stared up at him. Encouraged by my indifference, he kept stroking his morning wood for what seemed a little over five minutes, all the while aiming straight for the center of my face. Then, some grunting, his breathing became shallow and finally a long deep manly roar as he splattered a massive amount of thick, gooey juice all over my face. After the first spurt – hitting my forehead and the bridge of my nose – he started moving his cock between spurts, each time aiming for a different part of my face, making sure I got completely plastered! It took him a good twenty seconds to finish cumming: there wasn't a dry spot left on my face, I couldn't open my eyes and my mouth and nose were almost coated completely shut.

"Thanks babe." he whispered as he dismounted me and just left me there.

I stumbled into the bathroom and started splashing water in my face until all of his cum was gone. When I lifted my head and grabbed a towel to dry off, I could hear Jeff ask:"You okay there sis?"

When I lowered the towel, I could see his reflection in the mirror; he was smirking, feeling quite pleased with himself. I turned around and smiled, replying:"You know, that was actually quite disgusting!"

He grinned and said:"Yeah, I know... quite an impressive load though huh."

"Whatever... shame on you for nearly drowning your little sister!"

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you tonight." he whispered and gave my ass a playful slap as he left the bathroom. Unfortunately there was an emergency at work that same day and I couldn't get away until late at night; when I eventually did come home, I was completely exhausted. Jeff – once again – was the perfect companion and poured me a glass of wine, warmed up my dinner and gave me a relaxing shoulder massage before tucking me in, realizing I was completely spent. When I woke up the following morning, Jeff was already gone; he had an early meeting across town and so there wasn't time for any of his naughty games. As a result, we didn't see each other again until that evening. When I came home, Jeff was preparing dinner – as he had left earlier, he was also able to quit earlier and started dinner... something he often did: cooking relaxed him.

I walked into the kitchen and found him making fresh pasta; I was wearing a dark blue skirt, matching jacket and a white blouse, dark brown stocking and a black set of underwear; I had taken off my high heels before walking into the kitchen. When I saw his hands were in the middle of kneading the dough I said hello from afar and walked to the fridge to get something to drink. When I turned around, he was coming towards me – wearing jeans and a grey t-shirt. After I sipped from my bottle of sparkling water, he moved so close that our bodies were practically touching and gave me a gently kiss on the cheek, then whispered:"You wanna play?"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers
12