Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art took her in his arms and they French kissed passionately. He gently grasped her large, milky white boobs that were barely contained by her lacy, black, bra. He grunted happily when he saw her large dark pink nipples and suckled them one after another. When he stopped suckling her boobs, she nudged his head back to her nipples. All the while, she felt his stiff cock pressing in to her covered crotch.

Cindy whispered hoarsely, "Baby, lick me. I've been oozing," and nudged him to kneel in front of her

Art knelt in front of Cindy, pulled down her panties wet with her sex juices, and kissed many times her red pubes-covered crotch. Spurred on by her whimpers, he placed his mouth on her pussy, speared her love hole with his tongue, and licked her juices off of her thick labia. After a few minutes, as an intense orgasm washed over her body, Cindy whimpered incoherently, "Ohhhh. Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Cummmming. Cummmming."

After Cindy's orgasm subsided, she thought, "Art adores my voluptuous body; he is happy to be my lover! I'm a middle aged broad who's going to get fucked by a young lover and I won't be lonely."

As if he was reading her mind, Art lifted her and, while French kissing her, carried her to the bed, and gently let her down next to the large bed. Quickly, he removed his pants and underwear, and looked pleadingly in to Cindy's eyes. When she saw his raging hard on, she licked her lips, nodded approvingly, gently grasped it in her small hand, and cooed, "He's big. He's throbbing. He likes me."

Art let Cindy feel his cock until she slid to the center of the bed on her back, and opened her thighs wide. For the first time, Art saw Cindy's lovely, glistening, pussy amidst her bushy, red, pubic hair.

She whispered, "Be gentle; it has been a while since I made love."

He knelt between her white thighs, rubbed gently up and down her nylon-covered thighs, lovingly kissed her hairy, glistening, pussy, and slowly pushed half of his thick cock in to her lubricated pussy. Cindy never had such a big cock in her pussy; she whispered, "Wait until the walls expand. Be gentle."

After a short while, she smiled and pulled on his buttocks, and all of his cock slid deep in to her. As Cindy held on to the head board, Art fucked her steadily. He paused once to kiss Cindy's boobs spilled over to the sides and her sexy arm pits. He paused later when he sensed he was close to his climax; lovingly, Cindy said, "It's ok, I can't get pregnant."

Grunting happily in the crook of her neck, Art let go multiple jets of his cum deep near her womb. Several minutes after his climax, much to Cindy's delight, Art's cock was still stiff. He kissed her neck and whispered, "You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

Smiling, Cindy said, "Thank you. You're a lovely man. Now, I need to clean up," and slid out from underneath him. Several minutes later, Cindy returned with a warm wash cloth and cleaned Art's cock. As she pumped his clean cock slowly, much to her delight, it stiffened again.

Art said in a pleading voice, "Baby, can we do it again?"

Cindy cooed, "Yes, my love. Lie on your back; I'll get on top," and got on the bed. After Art got comfortable on his back, slowly, she impaled herself on his cock and, as he suckled her succulent boobs, she clamped her pussy tightly around his hard cock. He kissed her cleavage and inhaled her scented neck.

Art, mumbled, "I dreamed of kissing and smelling you like this."

Cindy cooed, "What other fantasies do you have about me, baby?"

He said, "When you lie on your back, I like your spilled-over-boobs to the sides."

Smiling, blushing, Cindy said, "Interesting; I never thought sagging boobs are that sexy; mind you, I think mine are still firm."

Art whispered, "I also like to see your sexy arm pits," and, as she blushed, asked: "You don't think I'm perverted?"

Cindy assured Art, "No, you're not perverted; it's quite normal to have fantasies. A man and a woman can do any thing they want consensually."

Art said, "I'm glad you understand."

Cindy passionately hugged Art to her bosom and cooed, "I care for you. You're a special young man."

After a few minutes, Cindy had her second orgasm. Happily, she mumbled, "I'm cumming again. Ohhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh. Ahhhh. Ahh."

After a few minutes, Cindy kissed Art on his mouth, and cooed, "It has been a long time since I had two orgasms in one night. Baby, you're a great lover."

In response, Art hugged Cindy tightly against his chest and, after she raised her crotch, he fucked her in long strokes until his cock spewed jets of cum deep in to her pussy.

When Art's cock softened and slipped out of Cindy's pussy, she giggled, and whispered, "He does go down."

When she heard Art snoring softly, Cindy got up to freshen up. She also removed her thigh highs and slept totally nude hugging Art.

Sometime later, as Cindy was partly asleep on her left side, she became aware of Art's hard cock poking her in the buttocks. A short time later, she felt his right hand gently rubbing her clit. Lovingly, she lifted her right leg, and helped him slowly snake his cock in to her cum-coated pussy.

Cindy cooed, "It feels good. Leave it in there."

For several minutes, the two lovers remained coupled with cum trickling from Art's cock and Cindy's pussy oozing her love nectar.

When Art pleaded, "Baby, I want you," Cindy helped him get on top of her. Seeing Cindy's nude body for the first time aroused Art; lovingly, with his cock deep in her love channel, he kissed her lovely eyes, wrinkled neck, and smooth shoulders. He climaxed without too much effort. Soon, Art and Cindy fell asleep soundly.

TWO YEARS LATER

Jen Burke and Carl de Romano live in a suburb of Boston. Jen works full time as a human resources manager at a large company. Carl is an IT specialist and works mostly from home. He also does most of the house work. He adores Jen, his much younger girl friend; his heart flutters every time he sees the slim, tall, blonde, woman. In turn, Jen cares for her 50-year old boy friend. They walk their dog daily, and take care of Jen's daughter. Jen talks to her widowed mom, who lives nearby, every day, and visits her often.

Carl and Jen play tennis at least once-a-week and play mixed doubles in amateur tournaments. Jen, being a very good player, also competes in women's singles. Carl makes passionate love to Jen once a week, when he kisses every inch of her narrow feet, long and firm legs, tapered thighs, 32B perky breasts, and long neck. Jen really enjoys Carl sucking her blonde-pubes-covered pussy and using his tongue to stimulate her clit. Periodically, to please Carl, Jen shaves her pussy and helps him get his cock up a second time in a week.

Jen longed to vacation on a cruise ship. She and Carl celebrated the second anniversary of being together by going on a week-long cruise on the Caribbean ocean. They both enjoyed getting dressed up, going out to dinner, and dancing afterwards. Each night, after they returned to their cabin, Jen put on bright red lipstick, crotch-less-white panties, and nothing else. Afterwards, she stood smiling with her legs apart and her hands on her hips near Carl. After Jen beckoned him with her index finger, he crawled on his knees to her and, as she looked down smiling at his head, he kissed her firm legs and thighs, and sucked and licked her pussy a long time. When Jen sensed her approaching orgasm, she gently disengaged Carl's mouth off of her pussy; leaned over the vanity and spread her long legs wide. Carl knelt behind her, squeezed her tight buttocks, and licked her exposed pussy while gently scratching the sensitive area around her anus. Soon, Jen released copious amount of love nectar and had an intense orgasm; happily, Carl slurped all her love nectar.

If Carl's cock became stiff by the end of her long orgasm, Jen sucked his stiff cock to make it slick, lie on the bed, and spread her legs wide. Quickly, Carl snaked his thin cock in to her slick pussy and, with her long legs locked around his waist, he fucked her at a leisurely pace until he climaxed deposited his sperm-less cum deep in her, and slid off of her.

When Jen heard Carl snoring, she kissed his lips, and whispered, "Good night, my love."

CINDY AND ART

Art Burke and Cindy de Romano celebrated the second anniversary of living together in Southern California. Because Art was at an IT conference in Las Vegas and they were away from each other for several days, they planned on spending a weekend in Las Vegas not doing much besides fucking.

Fifty-year old Cindy wore sexy red lingerie Art had given her as a present: stockings, garters and garter belt, panties, push up bra, long gloves, and a see-through baby doll gown; she put on crimson lipstick, light make up, and perfume on her crotch, neck, and arm pits. She also put on high-heel red pumps. Her pussy oozed as she thought of young Art's muscular arms and chest, and his thick cock. She has been getting more loving than she ever got from Carl, her ex-husband.

She recalled Art telling her, "Love your read hair, large blue eyes, and voluptuous body. Please don't shave your red bush; I love it."

Cindy was thrilled that Art wanted her at least three times a week. Even though, Art found her to be very desirable when she was totally nude, she wore sexy lingerie and stiletto shoes to signal to him her willingness to make love. More than anything, she was proud that she taught him she wanted lot of foreplay; she loved to have her boobs fondled, nipples tweaked, her neck kissed, and, most of all, her pussy licked. Under her guidance, he became an ardent and a gentle lover. She was also glad that she learned to pump his big cock with her small, freckled, hand, and suck it after wrapping her red, thick, lips around it. One of their favorite activities was to make love in the den while watching an adult movie when Art's cock remained hard after his first climax and Cindy reached two or three orgasms.

Cindy put on a red silk robe that hid her sexily-clad body and sat in a sofa. She must have dozed off a minute or so, when she heard Art unlock the door, enter, and lock it behind him. Smiling, she walked to him. With a big smile, Art hugged Cindy warmly.

He whispered, "Darling, I missed you. You look lovely," and kissed her mouth passionately; expertly, she probed his tongue with hers.

When the kiss ended, Art handed Cindy a single red rose and a small box of milk chocolates. He followed a happy Cindy as she put the rose in a vase. After opening the box, she took a piece of chocolate, put it in her mouth, and kissed Art on his mouth.

Cindy cooed, "I missed you, baby." As she fondled Art's cock lump, she asked, "How did the conference go?"

"Good," and, mischievously, added: "I did not jack off even once; I've been saving myself for you," and embraced Cindy.

Cindy, fondling Art's crotch, cooed, "Your balls must be full of cum. Umm, your cock is stiff already. I didn't masturbate either."

She led him to the sofa, sat in his lap, and French kissed him. As Art fondled Cindy's buttocks, he realized she was not wearing much underneath her robe.

He asked, "What are you wearing?"

Shyly, Cindy cooed, "Things you bought for me." She stood up and removed her robe.

When Art saw Cindy's bright red, silk, lingerie, he mumbled, "Wow, you look magnificent in red; love the red shoes."

He kissed her smiling face and neck, and fondled her bra-covered boobs. After Cindy unzipped the bra and pushed aside the cups, he lifted her boobs and kissed them and, like a hungry child, suckled on them. As he was suckling her right boob, Art rubbed Cindy's meaty thighs and buttocks. After pushing aside the flimsy panties ran his fingers through her pubes and gently pushed his index finger in her slick pussy, scooped her nectar, and licked it.

Cindy said, "Baby, take off your clothes," and got off of his lap. When he quickly removed his clothes, his erect, precum-covered, cock stood waving proudly.

To Cindy's delight, Art fell to his knees, rubbed her stockings-clad legs and thighs, and buried his face in her crotch to first inhale her nectar odor. He was mesmerized by the lingerie-decorated crotch of Cindy. Art pushed aside the flimsy panties and, as Cindy cooed with pleasure, he licked her glistening slit with his tongue and sucked her pussy lips with his mouth.

Art stood up and shyly pleaded, "Can we do a sixty-nine?"

"Sure baby," said Cindy blushing and, grasping her favorite baton, led him to the large bed.

"Lie on your back; I'll get on top," cooed Cindy. She removed her shoes, robe, and panties and got on the bed. After Art got comfortable, slowly, she placed her hairy snatch over his face and her mouth around Art's cock. With her knees astride of Art's head, Cindy's nectar-laden pussy opened up like a flower in bloom, and Art eagerly licked her open slit and sucked her hairy lips. When Cindy started sucking Art's cock, he doubled his attention to Cindy's pussy.

It took several minutes longer than Cindy imagined for Art's cock to erupt as he grasped her voluptuous buttocks and sucked her pussy; Art's moans were muted by Cindy's pussy, but his thrashing body and pulsing cock accompanied his climax. As Cindy anticipated, Art's cock stayed stiff and did not shrink; slowly, she pulled her crotch off of Art's mouth and cooed: "Prop yourself on pillows."

After Art reclined, Cindy scooted with her back towards him, and slowly impaled herself on his cock. Cindy rocked on his slick cock and fucked herself; Art fondled her swaying boobs and pinched her nipples; he also squeezed her flared hips as his stiff cock disappeared in to Cindy's pussy and reappeared out of it.

A few minutes later, Cindy whispered, "Pinch my nipples; I'm close to cumming. Babyyyyy. Ohhhhhh. Oooooosh. Ohhhhhhhh."

The two lovers stayed in their room most of that weekend and expressed their love for each other many times.

Thank you for reading. I will appreciate your comments and suggestions.

12