Moving On

Story Info
Love is sometimes not enough in a Daddy - lilone lifestyle.
893 words
3.64
8.3k
4
1

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

I obviously knew it was inevitable that I could only offer what I offered now but the stark facts made the inevitable a reality.

She on the other hand loved what she had and had never thought further than the nitnite kiss from her loving Daddy's lips, the kiss, which said all was good and she would be safe and secure in her Daddy's care.

It's not that things had stopped them loving each other, quite to the contrary, they had loved each other from day one and will do till they die.

It is said there are two kinds of love, the love you give your partner and the love you have for family and relatives, but others in similar positions to us know there is a third love.

This love had all the others rolled into one, and then some.

Some lovers never met yet their lovemaking was as real and as passionate as if they were in the same bed.

It was over 7 years ago in a crowded on line room when all hell broke loose, she entered in a blaze of glory and men were queuing to at worst have a piece of her bottom and at best own her.

She set my room alight with her cuteness, then her rudeness followed by her naughtiness.

She was soon brought into line and taken in hand by the room Mistress who soon had her feeling the whippy cane that lots before had been kissed by.

Then the broad belt, then the cuddles.

It never lasted, by the time her eyes had dried she was at it again, the noise, the disruption...

She was soon befriended by others in the same position as herself, all loved it, even when at times they were bent double for a taste of the cane for no good reason and in some cases no reason at all, it was that girl again, stirring and winding others up.

I owned the on line spanking room and what i said went, no arguing, but i was glad she did not belong to me, i had never seen anything like her.

She began to settle and i felt her training was not going to schedule so i made her mine.

We had such good times in the room and it buzzed, she was like a magnet and in very few months she became the one they all wanted to sit by, regardless of the consequences, happy days.

We gradually outgrew the room only pooping in on certain occasions, we opened other rooms too and eventually outgrew them all.

In the early days it turned out she was not only a wild child in fantasy but also in real life and i had a job to do.

She Always respected me and my word and bit by bit i managed to move her away from the wrong crowd and more importantly the drink.

She was no alcoholic but a few spritzers soon had her wild and out late, but a text from me brought her home.

I think she realised how she was hurting me being out, drunk and so late, and it stopped.

Travel was her other love and over the years she travelled the world but always took her laptop top keep in touch, we spoke at least once a day on line for hours.

We played when she was good and she was punished when she was naughty, or if i thought she needed keeping in line.

This was in addition to her weekly maintenance of the hair brush, cane and riding crop.

After every punishment we played and we were both more than pleasured by the time we had finished.

We wrote stories together and alone but always included each other, we planned and played out lots of scenarios.

For the past year or so I could see she was growing up, being upset at things she used to laugh at, trying to be more dominant in the relationship, I suppose I should have nipped it in the bud.

I began to lose control of her and one day when she said she loved me deeply but was no longer in love with me, it hurt me so badly, maybe the worst i had ever been hurt.

I tried harder, the roles looked reversed, and one day when I told her to prepare for a spanking, she refused, I suppose that was the end, the price we paid for not living nearer.

The next few months saw me go from score hero to zero on our out of 10 scale.

Finally after something and nothing, she never came on line for a week and I guess I knew that was the end.

We did not need to talk things through, I knew it was up to her; now, now she was all grown up.

My hope is she will realise how good we were together and how much she needed and still needs me, how will i know, i will get an off liner, " Where's my Daddy, DADDY, DADDY, where are you.

No names were ever used, no names were ever needed, it was enough that i was Daddy and she was my little sweet pea.

If you ever read this Jo Jo, know how much I still love you so much, xx

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers