Moving On: Alexia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're taking Lacy into surgery now. I'll be back to let you know how she's doing.

Alexia rested and awoke the next morning asking to leave. She had research that could not wait to finish.

"Alexia, you need rest. The doctor said you've worked yourself into exhaustion. That's not good for you or the baby." Margaret explained.

"Aunt Margaret, I almost have the cure for Momma. I need to finalize my findings and then I can present it. If it passes, Momma can be treated and then she'll be ok. Please, I must get back to the lab." Alexia pleaded.

Lakota walked in. "Lacy is out of surgery. They removed the damaged organs." He stated.

"Wait, Lacy had surgery? Is she going to be alright?" Alexia demanded. This was her fault. Four months ago they should have gone to the hospital. Maybe, Lacy would have been ok.

"She was raped by a demon, Alexia. He knew what he was doing. Unfortunately, his seed did not take and almost destroyed her. She should recover and be fine now." Lakota explained.

"I need to see her. I need to apologize. She told me to go to the hospital after, but I didn't want anyone finding out. " Alexia began to sob. "Lacy is hurt and it's my fault.

"Wait, a demon? Did a demon rape me? Is my baby a demon?" Alexia asked once she had a moment to think.

Margaret took her hands. "Alexia, your baby is fine. He's a little boy, a normal little boy."

Alexia was relieved, but still she insisted on being with Lacy.

In Lacy's room, Francine sat beside her bed. The girl looked so frail. She would recover, but she and Dermic knew this would be devastating news for her. She had lost the ability to ever become a mother. The bastard that hurt her took that away, and Dermic had already sent to his coven to search of him. He knew exactly what type of demon, and he was determined to make him pay.

Valdemore, I think we have him. One of his men sent.

Keep him there, I'm on the way. Dermic faced Francine. "I have to go. She's been through enough, and he has to pay Francine. Tell her I had an errand to run." Dermic was preparing to vanish when Gernick and Nicolette arrived.

"Dermic, please wait." Francine cautioned. But he wasn't listening. All he saw was Lacy laying there helpless.

"They found him?" Gernick asked and Dermic nodded.

"Let's go then." Gernick stated, and both men vanished.

Nicolette sat beside a worried Francine. She had no words.

"He burned her from inside out, Nicki. He didn't care that this girl would be destroyed. All he cared about was his wants." Francine whispered. "I knew something was wrong, but she kept saying everything was ok, and not to worry. I should have gone to them sooner."

Nickie sat beside Francine. She didn't have many friends or trust many people, but Francine Valdemore was one she counted as a friend. "He will pay, Francine. I promise you that tonight he breathes his last breath."

Francine fought back tears. Nicolette gently rubbed her back as someone gently knocked on the door. Iyoka entered. "Hey, let's go for a walk. She needs to rest and I can tell you need to get some fresh air." Francine nodded. She looked back at Lacy once more. They will pay, sweetheart. I promise.

*****

Meanwhile, two creatures were talking. "I've done what you have asked, vampire. Why are you here?" The demon demanded.

"A demon with a conscience." Katrina sighed, "Strange."

Blako, Red Lord of the Dark World, sighed; he watched the woman before him. "Look, the girl has not run home to her aunt and uncle. Are you sure your demon did what I asked?" Katrina asked.

The demon frowned at her. This one was evil. She was unlike any creature he'd ever met. He never took her seriously until a few months ago, but he relaxed too much, and the price she demanded for his compliance was too high. After what he had ordered to be done, he was done with Katrina. Even as a demon, he would never order someone to harm one of his children as she had done.

One of his sergeants entered, "Sir, there is a coven of vampires outside. Their leaders, Dermic Valdemore and Gernick Ivanov are demanding an audience with you."

"Vampires, you say. Take them into my outer office and tell them I will be there shortly." He faced Katrina. "I've only seen one other like you, and she perished. Even my most vile demon has never surpassed your treachery. Katrina, you are evil in its purest form. If you survive, I want to welcome you into a refurbished plane. You shall become Ne Myra." He turned and walked away.

Katrina danced with glee. If she became a demon, then her daughter would never be free of her. That girl stole her youth and beauty. She never wanted kids, and Lacy messed everything up. She wished she had killed her when she had Laurent destroyed decades ago. It didn't matter. She would become Ne' Myra. As a Ne' Myra demon, she would drain her daughter of her soul.

"Blako entered. What was it about vampires that made them think he was here to entertain them? The ones in Scotland were bad enough. He released their loved one back to them. Now these vampires had the gall to demand a meeting.

"Vampires," he growled. "You have five minutes to tell me why you're bothering me."

"Your demon raped my niece. Because of him she is damaged beyond repair. He needs to pay. Lift your protection and let us have at him." Dermic demanded.

Blako sighed, "You think you can defeat a demon. " Blako laughed, "No, vampire, your niece survived, be grateful and go home."

Gernick spoke, "Blako, we will find him, unless you want a full our war. Give us the demon."

Blako faced Gernick and smiled. "Ah, I remember you. One of my most promising recruits lost her way because she hated you. Her hatred for you led to her demise. No, I won't do as you ask; however, I won't prevent you from finding him. Good luck vampires. Let's hope you are not about to make your wives widows." The Blako vanished.

Katrina waited for him to return, "Oh, the poor baby. Wait until they see what else I have in store for her." Then she vanished. Blako was glad. Vampires were the most annoying creatures.

*****

Alexia was being released. However, Lakota made arrangements for Boaz to fly in. Just as she was dressed and ready to go, her father walked in. Boaz's face went through a plethora of emotions from relief to shock.

"Alexia, baby, did someone... Never mind, you're coming home and I'll help you with the baby. Your momma will be so happy to see you. Come on now, let's get your things." Bo added taking charge.

"Poppa, no, I have to work. I need to patent the medicine to treat momma. I can't come home." Alexia explained. Several emotions crossed Bo's face. His baby was here, pregnant, and had no one here to help her.

"Wait, where is the daddy?" Bo asked.

Alexia went silent as she and Margaret shared a look.

"Daddy, he's not in the picture. He is not important." Alexia explained. "Keon and I are fine. I can handle this daddy. Please don't worry, OK."

Bo smiled, "Keon, huh? I like that name. But a son should be named after his father. Is his father named Keon?"

Alexia forced a smile, "No, but Keon means the one who God blesses. My son is a blessing, poppa. His father is not important.

Bo froze. "Well, I guess Lexi and I will have to move here then. I'm not leaving you by yourself baby girl." He thought. "Wait, why are you in the hospital?"

Margaret spoke.

"It's just a precaution, Bo. We wanted to make sure she and the baby were alright."

Bo nodded. "Alright then, Alexia. I'm gonna stay with you for a few days, then I must go check on your momma. Lexi knows I came to see you. She won't be too worried."

"Poppa, no." Alexia sighed. "Go home. I'm busy in the lab most days anyway and you will barely see me. I'm fine, I promise. I tell you what, I'll call everyday if you need me to, ok."

Boaz nodded, "I hear you, but I'm not leaving. Might as well give me a seat outside of your lab."

Alexia sighed and cut her eyes at Margaret. Margaret could not hide her smile. Little Alexia could never pull one over on Bo. He just wasn't having it. They were preparing to leave when Alexia had to check on Lacy once more. Lacy had woken and was terrified of facing her uncle. Francine held her hand and tried to comfort her. Alexia walked in, and she understood.

"Lacy, you did what you could to protect me. You are not at fault." Alexia whispered.

"Alexia, something isn't right. I don't hurt anymore, but I feel like a part of me is missing." Lacy whispered.

Francine walked away from the bed. Margaret joined her. Lacy knew her aunt knew something.

"Aunt Francine, what is it? Please tell me." She pleaded.

Francine faced her with tears forming in her eyes. "Lacy, baby, you were raped by a demon. He destroyed your reproductive organs. You may never be able to have a child of your own."

Lacy gasped. She never thought about having kids. She certainly wasn't as upset as she should have been. The demon did hurt her, but maybe he did her a favor in the long run.

"Aunt Francine, please don't cry. It's going to be okay." Lacy sighed, "Not everyone is meant to be a mother."

Francine was speechless. She felt that right now Lacy believed the words she was saying, but in the future when she met her husband, this may become her biggest regret.

Alexia spoke. "Hey, Lacy, hurry up and heal. We have medicine to create." She added, hoping to distract everyone.

Lacy smiled, "I'm in, Alexia. Give me a few hours and I'll meet you at the lab." The two young women embraced and Alexia reported back to work.

Dermic and Gernick returned. The demon that did this was crafty. He'd gone into hiding, but they would find him, and when they did, he'd perish.

The end of chapter one

I'm not sure how long this story will be. I just will write until it's done. So feel free to share your thoughts, and thanks for reading.

12