Moving On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her, Julie shot backwards, gasping. "You prick! That was... so fricking hot!" She jumped to her feet and took his mouth in hers, her tongue forcefully engaging his.

Releasing him, she turned to walk to the bed. wiggling her ass as she went. He caught up to her, wrapping his arms around her from behind. His left hand reached for one of her perfect breasts while his right searched for more tropical climates. Arriving at her crotch, he ran his hand through her pubic hair before applying pressure with his fingers.

Her back arched as James' hands explored her for the first time in what felt like forever. Her rear grinding against his crotch as he nuzzled at her neck. She groaned in pleasure as James took his time. He reached deeper with his right hand, massaging her labia with his fingers whilst rubbing his thumb over her clit. Her breathing started to get heavier. Inserting an exploratory finger, he felt her legs lock together, trying to repel the invader. He withdrew his hand until his index finger lay just above her exposed clit. He began to massage it, beginning slowly but picking up the pace. He pinched a nipple between his thumb and fore finger on the other hand. She squealed.

Julie started trying to draw him onto the bed but James held her firm. Increasing the intensity of his actions, he drew more groans and grunts from her as her knees began to weaken. He pressed home the advantage. increasing the speed of his finger on her clit while holding her upright with his left hand. Leaning into her ear, James breathed "I'm going to bend you over and fuck you now, you little slut!"

The effect was instantaneous. Her knees buckled. Her whole body tensed up and she howled at the ceiling. Releasing her pussy, He raised his index finger to her mouth, inviting her to lick it. She happily used her talented tongue to wipe away her juices.

True to his word, James put one hand on her hip and forcibly bent her over his bed. She widened her stance, expecting an intrusion, but he was going to toy with her a little more first. Kneeling down, he lightly grazed his tongue across her fleshy opening, eliciting a trembling moan from somewhere in front of him. His tongue carried on northwards, crossing the divide that used to separate right from very wrong! She'd never let him get this far before. He felt her tensing as his tongue began to circle her last taboo.

Julie had always been the experimental one of the pair when they were together. First to suggest dogging. First to bring home handcuffs. She even flirted with the idea of a threesome with her friend Camille. They had shared a man before but had fallen out over it and were a bit dubious about trying it again (James was devastated at the time). However, no matter how many times he suggested it, she wanted nothing to do with anal. Not even so much as a finger ever got close. He was going to test the waters one last time.

He could feel her goosebumps forming as his tongue began circling her puckered asshole. He grabbed a buttock with each hand and started to knead them, spreading them apart to grant him better access. Her moans started to gather pace. After leaving a string of saliva to dribble down her crack, he returned his attentions to her pussy. Spreading her globes, he pushed his tongue as far into her as he could reach and started to lick. Julie's head was now on the mattress, looking back at him through the gap in her pendulum-esque breasts. He started to suck on her labia, pulling them, nibbling them, licking them. Each touch seemed to send sparks.

"Please James, fuck me!" she pleaded.

"Is that what you want?"

"YES!!" she screamed "Take me! Fuck the shit out of me James!"

Hearing her like this turned him on massively. "Alright then, but remember, you asked for it"

Standing up again, he grabbed her arms and held them behind her back. He thrust into her, bringing a loud grunt from his guest. Backing out slowly until he was almost out of her. He thrust again with all his might. This process continued, each thrust getting harder, the slap of skin on skin getting louder. Her magnificent tits swinging under her faster and faster.

"Yes, Baby! That's it, harder! Fuck me! Fuck me! YES!" She was nearing the edge. He pulled out of her. Using his left hand he held her arms behind her back. With his right, he prepared for his next goal. Nudging the tip of his cock against the entrance to his target, he felt light resistance as she tensed her arms against his grip. She said nothing. He continued. He released another glob of saliva down her crack, using his cock to spread it around her sphincter. He began to push.

Her arms tensed again, but yet she still said nothing. Was she ok with this? Was he crossing a line? If he was, did she deserve it? He pressed on. With a gentle shove, his helmet disappeared inside her. She gasped. He pushed further. He felt her leg muscles spasm against him as he ventured deeper. He kept going until he felt like he could go no further. Pausing, he looked for signs he was going against her will. No response. He pulled back out of her relishing the feel of her tight sphincter on his cock. Gently, he began to establish a rhythm. He could tell from her laboured breaths that she was still trying to work out if she was enjoying it.

He reached around her and placed his fingers on her clit. She bucked, the instant he made contact. He smiled.

Releasing her arms, she leant further forward, resting her head and chest on the mattress. James continued his pace as he slowly fucked her ass, while his right hand applied light pressure to her clit, rubbing in concentric circles. Her head shot back. She gasped for air. She was starting to enjoy it. He upped the pace, gauging her reaction. He knew he was getting close. Her moans grew louder.

"Oh! Ooh! Baby keep going! That feels so good! I'm nearly there" she panted.

He wasn't far away, he knew what he wanted. Reaching forward, he grabbed her hair and puled her back. Her back arched, he reached around to grab a breast with his other hand as he started to pound her back door. Her breathing was ragged. The rain water replaced by sweat, saliva and other bodily fluids. He kept going. Faster. Harder. She screamed something indecipherable. He exploded into her in what felt like a shotgun round from his pump action penis. They tumbled to the bed.

Catching her breath, she cuddled into him. "Well that was new! I didn't think you had it in you"

"What do you mean?" he wasn't sure if he should be upset by that.

"Being so rough, grabbing my hair, bending me over, talking dirty to me? It was so different! I loved it!" She curled his chest hair around her finger

"Glad to hear it" he said calmly. "Now get out!"

Her face dropped. "What?"

"You heard me. You got what you wanted. Now I want you to leave. Don't bother me again." He sat up and grabbed a towel.

"You don't mean that James! We just had some of the best sex of our lives and now you never want to see me again? I don't buy it. What's going on?" She reached to place a hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it away.

"I'm going for another shower, I don't want you to still be here when I come out." he walked out of the room, leaving her on the bed, naked, sweaty, her mouth wide open.

He knew she'd not leave without a fight, but he had the opportunity of a lifetime to prepare for and she had already delayed him. He was not going to let her ruin it. Not this. Not Dani! No matter how amazing her tits are. Or how great her arse felt wrapped around his dick. Or how horny he got in her presence. Fuck, he was getting hard again. She was a distraction. And today of all days, that would not do!

Cold shower it is!

12