Moving On Up

Story Info
Getting ahead in the business world.
2.8k words
4.02
89.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Take an asshole over-achiever for a husband, one who always tells you that you would be nowhere without him, add a large portion of desire to prove him wrong, mix well, simmer for a while and you end up with a mess.

I can't even remember why I married Don now. I suppose it had something to do with his good looks, his confidence in himself, the way he kissed and the way he made me feel at the time. But now my fondest wish is to drive a stake through his fucking heart. Well, that's not really true, but it is the way he makes me feel at times. Our plan was always to get married and he would go off and make our fortune while I stayed home and raised babies.

It didn't work out that way. We tried for years to have kids and could never get the job done. Don began to accuse me of being infertile and he blamed me for the fact that he had no son to carry on the family name. I didn't know if it was true or not and I tried to get him to go in and get tested to see if the problem was with him. That of course was a deliberate slap at his manhood and he absolutely refused. After a year of being accused I finally decided to find out on my own.

I love anal sex and Don loves to take me anally, but for reasons that I have never understood he won't do me there unless he has a condom on. I decided to use that against him. I waited until a night when we had anal sex and when he had cum and pulled out I rolled over, took the rubber off him, tied it off and then dropped it on the floor. After we had finished making love I pretended to pick it up and go to the bathroom and flush it away. The next morning I took it to my doctor and he sent it into a lab to be tested and a few days later I found out that Don's sperm count was so low that there was no way he could ever father a child. Could I take the results and show them to him? No fucking way Jose. So, since motherhood was out I decided that I might as well go out and get a job and that's when the trouble started.

"You going to work? Don't be silly. What could you do, mop floors and clean windows? No, you just stay home and take care of my house. We don't need another bread winner in the family."

Never the less I did go out job hunting and I found a job on my first day. I started out as a file clerk, took some night classes at the community college, got moved up to secretary and by the end of three years I was the office manager. Every step of the way Don demeaned my accomplishments and it wasn't until later, much later that I realized that every step I moved up in my job made him feel less and less of a man. I kept getting promoted and even though he got periodic raises and bonuses he was still in the job that he had started in. Add to that his failure to produce an heir ate at him and I was the only one he could vent on.

The straw that broke the camels back was that I went up for promotion to regional manager at the same time Don went up for promotion to section manager. I got mine and he didn't get his. To make matters worse I was now making more money than Don. From that point on our relationship wasn't worth spit.

Don's attitude toward me gradually got me to the point where I hated to be around him so I worked late, took weekend assignments, anything to keep me from going home to be around him. This just gave him more ammunition, "You think more of that damned job than you do of me" and, unfortunately, by then he was right. His constant harping, backbiting and insults finally got me to the point where I wanted to do something to hurt him and hurt him bad. I didn't know it but opportunity was ready to knock on the door.

My company was the target of a hostile takeover and when the dust settled another company owned us. Then the inevitable happened and the corporate hatchet men came in and started swinging. By the end of the month the work force had been cut in half and almost all of upper management was gone. I steeled myself for the axe and then suddenly it was my turn to take the long walk down to the office at the end of the hall.

Mr. Randolph Hoover was ugly, fat, fifty, bald and black as the ace of spades. He motioned me to sit down and then he looked down at the file in front of him.

"I see from your file that you have come a long way since you hired in. Would you consider yourself an ambitious person?"

"Of course. I had hoped to be the company's first female vice president and eventually maybe even the CEO, but that was before you took over. Right now I'm waiting to see if I even have a job anymore."

He looked down at the file again. "Can you make hard and sometimes even distasteful decisions?"

I didn't understand what he might be getting at, but I knew what had to be the answer to the question. "Of course I can. I can and will do whatever is necessary."

He looked up from the file at me, "Can you now? Let's just see."

He got up and walked over to the door and locked it. He walked back and stood in front of me, unzipped and pulled out his cock. It was soft and it was still an inch or two bigger than Don is when he was hard. It surprised the hell out of me - not just that he did it as much as the size of his cock. He stood in front of me and said, "Distasteful decision time. A one time offer - suck my cock and you keep the job you have. If we get past that we can discuss what you can do for the company that just may get you a vice presidency. Don't suck my cock and you can leave with severance pay and a glowing letter of recommendation. The choice is yours, but you need to make it now."

I looked at the monster cock slowly growing in front of my eyes and the only thought that I had was that if I went home without a job I would never hear the end of it from Don. I knew that was a stupid reason for making a decision, but I would be damned if I would give him the satisfaction.

I looked up at the fat black man and said, "Let me know when you are going to cum. I swallow, but I don't like to be surprised."

"I think we are going to work well together," he said as my mouth opened to take his cockhead.

I didn't really give him a blow job. It was more of a hand job with him cumming in my mouth - he was just too damned big! When he told me he was cumming I forced another inch of him in my mouth and then I gulped and swallowed trying to get every drop. When I released him I looked up at him and smiled, "It will take me sometime to get used to it, but I will deep throat you before we are done."

For the next month I sucked that black cock two and sometimes three times a day and while I never did deep throat him I did learn to relax my jaw enough so that I could give him a decent enough blow job. Then one day after he had sent his second load of the day down my throat he asked me why I was doing it.

"You only had to do it the one time. I never said you had to do it whenever I wanted."

"True, but you never said I couldn't do it whenever I wanted."

"Would you like it some place besides your mouth?"

I went to my knees in front of him and took his limp cock in my mouth and I got him hard again. Then I stood up and went to his desk, stepped out of my panties and layed down on the desk and waited. I had been both looking forward to doing this and dreading it at the same time. Dreading it because I didn't honestly know if I could take that huge piece of meat inside me and looking forward to it because I'd never had a cock anywhere close to his size.

He was gentle and he took his time working it in. I felt some discomfort at first as he pushed deeper and deeper into me and touched places that had never been touched before and I eventually accommodated most of him. Then he slowly started fucking me and I started to feel all warm and fuzzy. He began to push a little harder and the warm and fuzzy turned to hot. Then he was moving faster and I felt the head of his cock brushing against my cervix. My body started to go crazy and I had a mind blowing orgasm and as I came down from it a second one took me back up again. My legs locked behind his and my nails bit into his ass as I tried to get more of him in me and to hold on to what I already had. It was unfucking believable. A month before I had been a faithful white wife and now I was being a slut for an ugly, balding, fifty year old fat black man and loving it.

"Get ready baby, here it comes" and I felt him flood my womb and it was only then that it occurred to me that the head of his cock was so close to my egg factory that his sperm didn't even have to fight to get there. I almost smiled, wouldn't Don just shit if I came home one night and told him I was pregnant. For nine months he would be proud as a peacock and then imagine the look on his face when he saw the baby.

Randy fucked me almost everyday for the next month and I got to where I could actually climb over him, sit on him and take every inch of that black snake into my body. It had been months since Don and I had made love and it was a good thing. Randy had me so opened up that Don could have put his head up there. One afternoon after I had collapsed on my ugly, fat lover he told me that he had been asked to bring me to a management seminar that the company would be holding over a weekend about a month from then.

"It is up to you as to whether you want to go or not. You already know from our first meeting what to expect if you go."

"Is this where I will be considered for my next promotion?"

"Most definitely. They are looking for team players and I've told them that you have the ability and the desire to get ahead."

"You will be there, right?"

"Yes I will, but you may not see much of me."

"Why not?"

"It's only a weekend, and I'll only be one of many."

"How many?"

"Anywhere from eight to twelve depending on schedules."

"You know I'm going to go, don't you?"

"Yes. But it will mean a curtailment of our current activities."

"Why?"

"To allow you to close up. You need to be a little on the tight side when you meet the CEO and the rest of the group."

"But I can still suck your cock as much as I want?"

"Oh yes, yes indeed."

Don threw his usual fit when I told him that I would be attending a weekend retreat with the upper management of my company.

"If they like my ideas and my presentation I have a good chance of becoming the next vice president. How are you coming at your job? Getting any closer to the promotion?"

I can be such a bitch sometimes, but what the hell - he started it. I did manage to get him into bed and get him to make love to me several times before the meeting. If Randy hadn't gotten me pregnant by then it could happen at the meeting and while there wasn't any intention on my part to try and fool Don into thinking the child was his, I still wanted him to think it was until the baby came and I could see his face. It's hard to hate someone that much, but I did.

The meeting was held at an upscale resort and when I walked into the conference room for the first time I knew exactly why I was there. There were nine men in the room, all black, and I could see their faces light up when they saw me. The looks on their faces said it all - they were the lions and I was the gazelle that they planned to feed on. Well, I'd kept my job by being a slut (and loving it) so I guessed I could be an even bigger slut if it would take me the next step up the ladder, especially if I got the VP job and could rub Don's nose in it.

The meeting went rather quickly and we did get a lot of business out of the way. I think I impressed some of them with my ideas and then the meeting was over and it was time for the cocktail party. There wasn't any beating around the bush. The chairman of the board came up to me and said, "Randolph tells me that you are ready to move up. He also tells me that you are a woman who knows what she wants and will do whatever it takes to get it. Is this true?"

I told him that it was.

"You know why you are here, are you ready?"

I smiled at him and said, "Who gets to be first?"

He smiled back, "Welcome aboard Ms. Vice President."

I did things that weekend that I didn't even know a woman could do. They took me two and three at a time and at one time I even had two cocks in my pussy at the same time. I swallowed a gallon of cum, had two gallons pumped into my pussy and another gallon and a half injected into my anal cavity and I loved every minute of it. I got some rather nasty looks from some of the other white guests that were at the hotel, but I could have cared less. Those nine black men owned me body and soul and I gloried in it.

The weekend ended with a private dinner for the ten of us. The CEO made a speech welcoming me to the group and then he said, "Now that you are one of us your sex life belongs to you again and you will never again have to go through what you went through this weekend. Welcome."

Several cries of "Speech, speech" followed and I stood up and raised my glass. "Here's to fellowship." "To fellowship" said nine voices. "First I want to thank Randolph for getting me here. Stand up and take a bow Randolph. Next I want to say how happy I am to be a member of this management team and that I trust that together we can make this company even bigger and better. Lastly I would like to address the comments made by our illustrious CEO. To you sir, I say what I said to you at the cocktail party - who gets to be first?" And I started to unbutton my dress.

I arrived home Monday afternoon to find Don waiting for me. He gave me a smug little smile and said, "You aren't the only manager living in this house now. I got the promotion. Now there are two managers living here."

I smiled at him, "Well good for you Don. There is just one thing, you are wrong as usual."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that there is still only one manager living here and that would be you. The other person living here is a vice president. And guess what? She thinks she may be pregnant."

Don's face lit up and I smiled to myself as I thought you won't be smiling in nine months asshole, not one little bit.