Moving Out & Becoming a Girl

Story Info
Beginning to be a full time Girl.
1.1k words
4.24
26.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

Moving into my own home and becoming a girl Pt. 1

Having worn lingerie secretly my whole life I was thrilled to get a job in the advertising industry right out of college. The income and signing bonus allowed me to immediately get my own apartment and move out of my childhood home. The first weekend I bought a complete set of furniture which included a tall lingerie chest. I furnished my bedroom with a canopy bed and bedding that was loaded with lace and frills. My bedroom was completely feminine in appearance and I loved it!

The second weekend I went to four different lingerie departments and purchased a complete set of vintage lingerie. Full cut panties. Full slips and half-slips. Training bras and regular size bras, garter belts and nylon stockings lace top and panty hose. Long and short nylon and lace nightgowns and baby doll nylon and lace sleep sets. I bought enough lingerie so I would only need to wash once every two weeks to keep things fresh and clean. My lingerie chest was filled completely and I was in heaven.

The third weekend I purchased dresses, skirts and blouses, and a full make-up kit. I topped things off with closed and open toed shoes that complimented my wardrobe. Plus, I bought 3 different length wigs that allowed me any kind of female look I wanted. I had everything I needed to live like I had always wanted to live...as a girl. And at the age of 22 I was a very pretty girl when I took the time to complete my look. Looking at me in the mirror and seeing the complete girl I was looking back at me almost took my breath away. I looked so female it was difficult to believe I had any male genes at all.

I went through puberty in my very early 20's and up until that time I had little to no body hair of any kind. No chest or body hair. My legs had only light soft fuzz. Underarm hair never grew in and a very small light colored bush did not appear until I was 21. A side result of this delay was at the age of 22 I had never been on a date with a female nor had I ever been in an intimate relationship. I decided that I would turn my romantic efforts into being the prettiest and most feminine girl I could be on my own time and during work hours I would present myself as a male as best I could.

My male sexual organ was also slow to mature and tremendously tiny. It is a tenth of the size of any I had seen in school locker rooms. I have no noticeable shaft to my penis and the circumcised head of the organ is all that protrudes from my body. An "erection" is something I rarely get and I did not cause myself to ejaculate until I was 25 years old. Up until then I had only experienced wet dreams. I really thought it was impossible for me to perform as a male sexually, and I was basically correct.

Concentrating on learning how to live as a girl and to present myself to the world as a girl in my spare time seemed to be a very logical use of my time and to this day I am thrilled I did what I did to become the girl I am today.

I keep my body fully shaved all the time. My lingerie feels wonderful on my fully shaved body and I know why girls go out of their way to stay smooth. It takes only weekly shaving to keep me completely smooth because my body hair grows extremely slowly without any type of male characteristics. This is due to the fact that my physical features are 95% female and only 5% male. I am sad that the 5% of me that is male is my tiny sexual organs. I would love to have warm moist lips between my legs, but instead I have trained myself to rarely get chubby or hard between my legs. I orgasm and ejaculate but when I do my tiny penis is always soft and limp. My orgasms are felt deep inside my body and very intense which I am told are the way females experience sexual excitement. It is just another way I physical live as a girl.

By the end of the first month living on my own I had spent almost every night, evening, and weekend dressed completely as a girl. My look is very natural with a cute "girl next door" kind of feel and a very pretty presentation. I feel so much more comfortable wearing a bra and panties than I do wearing male underwear that I decided I would throw out all my male underwear and only wear my lingerie full time under male and female clothing. The day I removed all the possibility of ever wearing male underwear was a very exciting day. I was taking a first step into presenting myself to the world fulltime as a girl, and I loved it!

Sexually, the most erotic body parts I have are my nipples. When I flick them with my thumbs they immediately get big and round and stand up hard. When I do this while wearing my nylon and lace training bra the feeling is really exciting. I have taught myself how to masturbate to ejaculation by only playing with my nipples. I do not touch anything between my legs. The faster I flick my nipples and the bigger they get the more I feel myself coming to a sexual climax. And the best part of this sexual play is my tiny misplaced penis is unable to get hard or even slightly enlarge. The tiny head and even tinier little shaft stays limp and soft from top to bottom.

Then, when I climax, my cum does not shoot out of my little cock, it gently and evenly flows out the tip in a warm almost never ending stream that gives me the most wonderful feeling in my panties one could imagine. Deep inside my body I feel my muscles tense and relax in a spasm that for a split second causes me to lose my breath. I am told this is a feeling very close to a female orgasm and it is only natural that I have it since I am a female in so many ways. The warm, wet, silky smooth ejaculate that fills my panties is a beautiful feeling to me and I love slowly sliding my hand into my panties and lovingly slathering this cream over my totally smooth crotch area.

In the next part of my story I will share with you my experiences learning how to date biological males as a female and how easy and natural it was for me.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers