Moving Out Ch. 03

Story Info
It's Tom's last chance to say goodbye to Aric.
3.3k words
4.41
13.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevans
tevans
23 Followers

I got to see Aric a few other times that summer, but it didn't seem like enough to me. He was also working a lot, so most of those times he just came over to Mom and Dad's for dinner. I hoped our parents couldn't tell there was something different between us. I tried not to stare at him any differently than before, but when you feel that way about someone, it seems as though every glance between you telegraphs to the world what's going on inside. Anyways, this was it. Mom and Dad were going to drive me out to school tomorrow to move in at school.

He came over early in the morning. Dad's always really proactive about preparing for winter, so he wanted some help splitting wood. We had just felled a few trees that looked like a bad storm would topple them over the house, so there was plenty to do. It was warm, though. Not too warm to work, but warm enough.

I couldn't help it; I had a boner the entire time. Watching Aric's arms ripple as he picked up a log, seeing his nipples poking though his t-shirt, I was in heaven. Except that Dad was helping us. He tried to make small talk between slicing up the tree with the chainsaw, reminders about how to be nice to people at school and all that. I just wished he'd find some reason to go out and leave Aric and I to work alone.

Somehow I managed to keep working through my distraction, and when Dad called break I was definitely tired. Aric and I went up to get iced tea and sit on the deck. Mom was already prepping potato salad for dinner. Aric was quiet for a long time after we sat down.

"Is work going well?" I asked.

He looked at me as if surprised I was speaking to him. "Yeah, yeah it's fine. It's not exactly the most thrilling thing, but it's not bad."

I gazed out at the trees. The leaves were such a bright green in August. "I hope school is fun."

"I'm sure it will be. You'll meet plenty of new people there." He grinned at me and winked.

I wasn't sure how much I wanted to meet new people. My eyes drifted to the little curls of hair at the collar of his shirt. How was I supposed to say goodbye to him?

"I suppose so. Do you think you'll ever go back?"

He shook his head. "Nah, life's working for me as it is. I make enough to have what I want. Plus it's really nice to go home at night and not have to think about it anymore. I couldn't take homework again."

"Do you think they'll leave at all?" I blurted. I immediately felt embarrassed, but I had to communicate with him about it.

"Huh?"

"Mom and Dad..."

"Oh. I don't see why they would." He didn't seem nearly as bothered by this as I was.

Oddly, a thought came into my mind. I had seen a movie once where they claimed women were at their best advantage when walking. I got up and started pacing, hoping to awaken some sort of desire in him. I saw his hand drift to his crotch, and I could have sworn he rubbed it for a second.

Mom came out on the deck, and I stopped. I felt so awkward and just froze. She sat down with her glass of tea and her sunglasses, adjusting the chair so that her feet were warmed by the sun but her head was still under the umbrella. Aric didn't seem fazed at all.

"God it's beautiful out," she said. She turned to Aric. "You know, I was at the supermarket yesterday, and guess who I ran into! Nate! I had no idea he was back in town. Did you?"

Aric looked up. "Yeah, he actually contacted me not too long ago. I was surprised he came back here."

Hmm, Nate. I remembered he was always hanging out with Aric when they were in high school. I hadn't thought about it much back then, but now that I thought back it always seemed they were very close. But I was just imagining things. Projecting, that's what they call it.

"You two hung out a lot. There were some times I thought you were inseparable," Mom continued. "It's too bad he didn't keep in touch while he was away at school."

"Well, you know, it's a lot of work. I hope it doesn't get to be too much for Tom there." He chuckled, as if he thought it was a great joke.

"Everybody's got a degree these days," I replied. "It can't be that hard."

I just couldn't get the thought out of my head. I mean, now I knew Aric was gay. And Nate? Well, he was always the best dressed in high school, meticulous attention to his hair, and I think I'd even seen him wear makeup before. It didn't matter if I was just making everything up. I felt jealousy hit me.

"I'm sure you'll do fine, honey. You're such a smart kid." She took a sip of her tea. "Well, I hope Nate won't be a stranger now that he's back. It would be wonderful to see him again."

Aric looked like he was lost in thought. "Yeah, it would," he mumbled.

Now I was just being stupid with my thoughts. I excused myself and went up to take a shower. It didn't look like Dad was going to enslave us much more today, and it would be a good way to clear my head.

I just let the hot water flow down over my head. Thoughts of Nate and Aric soon turned into a dream that Aric would walk in on me and join me here. I imagined the chance to hold him in the shower, his sweet lips fixed on my nipple. I'd run my hands over his body, feel his solid arms, clasp his round ass in my hands. I thought it was incredibly hot that he was shorter than me. He was my older brother, yet I'd hold him like he was younger, running my fingers through his hair.

My cock was getting stiff. I started massaging it and imagined that it was his hand. All the while he'd tell me that he loved me. In my dreams I wasn't going away to school, I was going to live with him, where we'd be able to do this every day. God, you think crazy things when you're horny, don't you? I started to get close when I remembered that he wasn't actually with me. I stopped and lathered up while trying to think of anything else. When I came today, I wanted it to be because of him.

I thought about it all through dinner too. Mom made stuffed chicken and green beans. I wish I could have been more sociable with her and Dad. I felt like I was being ungrateful. Aric hardly said anything during dinner either.

"Are you okay, honey?" Mom asked.

I looked up from my food. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"It's okay to be nervous about going away to school, but you're going to be fine. It's going to be just like that speaker at orientation said. You'll make friends and you'll get used to the place, and soon enough you'll forget this was ever your home."

I frowned. "But I like it here."

She grinned. "You're just saying that."

"Son, you know we'll be here if you need," Dad said. "It only takes us three hours to drive out there, so you just call if you have to. Any one of us can come pick you up if you need a break for a weekend."

I looked at Aric. He was looking down at his food, stabbing at his beans as if they were roadkill he wasn't so sure about eating. I wondered if he was thinking about me. Ugh, I just didn't want things to get so goddamn emotional. Mom and Dad were talking as if it were the end of the world and they were trying to comfort me. I didn't feel that comforted.

"I wonder what your roommate is going to be like," Mom said. "I remember I didn't get along too well with my first roommate. But I was a shy girl then and I didn't do too well making new friends. You're such a friendly boy that I'm sure you'll do fine."

"Just be sure to keep up with your work as you're doing all this socializing," Dad chimed in. "That is what you're paying for. An education."

Desert was cheesecake, with raspberry sauce on top. I loved it when Mom pulled out all the stops for dinner, and it kind of made me regret deciding to go so far away. I could have just picked the local community college and stayed home.

Aric took a very thin slice, and even then he only seemed to pick at it. It seemed like it took him ages to finish it. When he finally did, he sat back and announced: "I think I should go home now."

My heart dropped into my shoes.

"No, come on, Aric," said Mom. "It's your brother's last night here. You can't just up and leave this early. It's only eight-thirty."

"I know, Mom. I'm just not feeling very well." I was staring at him, but he didn't look at me.

"What is it? Is it your stomach? We've got Pepto. We've got Advil if it's your headache. C'mon, I just want to watch a little TV with my two boys still together. You can handle that, right? For me?"

He walked over to the cabinet and got out the bottle of Advil. He popped one down with the most depressed look I'd ever seen on his face. I couldn't imagine what was wrong. How could he not want to stay?

"All right. What are we watching?"

Mom turned to me. "What do you think? There's SNL on Netflix. Or you just bought season five of NCIS, right? Let's watch a couple of episodes of that."

I didn't have much of a mind to say anything on the matter, so I got up and found the discs in my bedroom. I mean, I liked the show, and I loved watching it with my family, but Aric was acting so strange. I put the DVD on in an absent-minded state and we sat down, Mom and Dad on the couch and Aric and I in separate armchairs.

Naturally, Mom had lots of questions through the whole thing. "That's Lauren Holly, right?" "Who's the actress that plays Abby again?" and Dad trying to shush her the entire time. We watched two episodes, but I can't even remember which ones they were. I was just thinking about Aric and college and how it seemed I would never see him again.

After the second episode, Mom and Dad got up to go to bed. They kissed us both on the forehead, as if we were still in elementary school, and reminded me to lock the door when Aric left. That left the two of us sitting there in the dark living room, a third episode just starting.

About halfway into the opening credits, Aric got up and starting toward the door. "Well, Tom, I really have to get to bed. Good luck at school. You're going to be great."

"Aric, you can't go."

He stopped at the door, and I walked over and kissed him on the lips. They were soft and pliable, and he kissed back.

He shook his head. "Tom, I was wrong to get into this with you."

I put a finger to his lips to stop him. I didn't want to hear any of it. It was right, and it was perfect, and it would stay that way no matter how far apart we lived.

"Please, come up to my room."

He nodded and followed.

I only had a twin bed, certainly too small for me and definitely too small for the two of us, but I took his hand and made him sit down next to me. Mom and Dad were just downstairs, but they had no reason to come up here tonight. I could be alone with him, finally.

"Tom, I -"

I wouldn't let him speak. I kissed him again, passionately, reaching around to hold his head in my hand. His hair was so soft, and his goatee tickled my nose. I kissed him more and more and kneaded his chest with my other hand, feeling his solid pecs with great relish. Something awoke inside him and he reached out to knead my arm, to pull me closer.

My cock was rock hard in my jeans. I pushed him to lay down and got on top of him, so that our chests and stomachs and loins pressed together. He weaved his legs with mine, tying us together. I think in the back of my head I was still aware that he was my brother, and that what we were doing, well, I think you know. But it was just incredible to me to feel his meaty flesh through his shirt. I was young and I didn't really know much of life yet, but this was a divinity I could never find in a church.

I sat him up and pulled off his shirt. His chest was incredible to me, so round and pliable and muscular and covered in hair. It made his belly look virile and I wished it were mine, that I had this incredible body. He tugged at my shirt and I pulled it off for him, laying down so we were skin to skin.

I kissed everything I could. His neck, his chest, his stomach, his arms. I loved the way he moaned when I nibbled on his ear. He reached down between us, stroking my hard-on beneath my jeans. It drove me wild. I felt sexy and powerful, that my body had brought him out of his malaise.

He started undoing my jeans, and I moved forward so I was straddling his chest, crotch in his face. He pulled down my briefs and exposed my cock, so hard it was almost painful. He stroked it while looking up into my eyes, a serious expression like a fashion model's on his face. I leaned forward and proffered my cock to his lips, and he licked it. I shuddered. He reached behind and took my ass in his hands, pulling me forward to he could swallow more of my manhood. I just held my body there for him, not wanting to choke him. He blew me as if it were his only pleasure in the world. I felt my body shudder and leak precum for him. I shifted my weight onto my left arm so I could stroke his hair while he pleasured me.

There was a loud creak, and he stopped for a moment. I heard more footsteps downstairs, and my heart shot into my throat. Someone had gotten up. We froze there and listened, waiting for the footsteps to stop. I wanted to smack myself. I had been moaning far too loud for our parents' house. For a few minutes there was silence. I looked back at Aric, and my expression must have been horrified, because he looked concerned for a second, then grinned and shook his head as if to say "It's okay. Nobody heard." He took my cock back in his mouth and soon I was in heaven again.

As he was sucking me, he reached around and started to work at his own jeans. I got off of him and pulled everything off him. I shed mine and got back into bed with him. I don't know if I'll ever get over the feeling of being naked so close to a man. To feel his chest against yours, his cock pressing against your belly, and to have him hold you in his strong arms. It was such a pleasure that I couldn't imagine why you'd ever want to have sex with a woman. I made out with him there, in our little heaven, and then I had to return the pleasure he had given me.

I grinned at him as I slinked back, drawing my tongue along his chest, down to his treasure trail. The scent of his groin filled my nostrils, and I took his hard cock in my hand. There was already a drop of precum on it, and I licked it off. I took his whole cock into my mouth and started working my tongue around the head. His gasps and moans made me shiver. Every once in a while I'd take a break to stroke him and kiss his hairy thighs, or to lick his balls. I hoped he wouldn't hold back, that he'd shoot into my mouth with no warning.

But he gently pulled me off his cock, up to kiss him again. We lay there, next to each other, kissing, and he took my cock in his hand. "It's getting late, little bro." It felt heavenly having him pull on me like that.

"Can't you stay a little longer."

"You've got a big day tomorrow." He kissed me. "Don't worry. Like Dad said, I'll only be three hours away. It's not that far." He started jerking at me harder, and I couldn't resist. I could already feel it building up inside me.

"Come on, little bro. Cum all over my chest."

I maneuvered myself up onto his stomach, so my cock was thick and pulsing right over his chest. He jerked me with all the strength of his corded arms, and I couldn't help myself, I gasped out loud, even moaned, when my seed squirted out of me. The first shot came so hard, I closed my eyes. When I could open them again, I saw some of it had landed on his shoulder, some on my sheets. The rest pooled, white like the moon, on his left pec.

He started jerking himself off, his arm vibrating against my side. I leaned down and kissed him, shoving my tongue deep into his throat. When he came, he moaned so my chest shook with it, and his hot seed sprayed on my back. He bucked under me several times after, and I kissed him over an over again.

Finally, he opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Was it good?"

"Excellent." I kissed him again. "What am I going to do at school?"

He chuckled. "Don't worry, you little stud. You'll be getting laid

more than you could ever imagine."

I hopped off him and went to get a towel from the bathroom. I wiped myself down and then brought it back to him. He shook his head. "Nah, I want to wear you home." He got up and started to dress, and though the thought was touching I couldn't imagine how uncomfortable it was pulling on that tight shirt over a chest covered with cum.

I got dressed in some night clothes and walked him down to the door. I stood there silently while he put on his jacket and laced up his sneakers. When he finished, he stood up on his toes and kissed me, then opened the door.

"Aric-"

He paused.

"Are you okay? You were acting as if you were sick earlier."

He let go of the door handle and looked up at me. "Tom, I-" He sighed. "I guess I'm just jealous of you and sorry to see you go. I wish I would have given school a real chance."

"Why don't you go back?"

He shook his head and smiled, then clapped me on the arm. "I have to go get some sleep. So do you. Good luck at college man. You're going to be amazing."

He left. I watched him through the window, waiting until he got in his car. I heard it roar to life, and the headlights came on, so I locked the door, shut the lights off, and went to bed.

tevans
tevans
23 Followers