Moving Pictures

Story Info
Wild time in a movie theatre.
572 words
3.76
32.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
japkin
japkin
1 Followers

Going to the movies alone wasn't unfamiliar to Tom. He went whenever he wanted to see what was on, even if he didn't have a date and his friends were busy. This outing, he would be glad he was not accompanied.

He arrived at the beginning of the trailers and sat in the back as usual. After watching the clips, he glanced around and noticed only one other person in the theatre--a woman. All he could see from behind was her long, straight blonde hair.

She was several rows in front of him, so he threw a couple kernels of popcorn to get her attention. She turned around to look at him and their eyes met. She smiled and turned back around, only to toss some popcorn back his way.

"Hey now, you'll get us thrown out of here," Tom said.

She looked at him and said, giggling, "Hey, you started it!"

"It's not my fault. I couldn't help myself."

"Oh, really," she asked, standing up and coming over to sit next to him. "And why's that?"

"Well, we're all alone in here and I thought you were cute, so..."

"I thought you were cute, too," she said as she draped one leg over his, inching her way into his lap.

He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a deep, lustful kiss. She climbed into his lap and straddled him, lifting her short skirt up. They continued their kissing frenzy and he lifted her shirt off. Pulling her closer, he undid her bra in a snap and began to lick her breasts and nipples while gripping her ass tightly. She writhed with pleasure, grinding against his erection.

He reached to the side, raised the arm of the theatre seat and placed her on her back. He removed her already wet panties and began kissing the inside of her thighs, working his way up. His tongue danced over her clit and up and down her wet crevice. She could moan as loud as she wanted. They were alone in the room and the movie sounds kept their carnal act a secret.

"OH...MY...GOD," she moaned as he licked and sucked her clit. She came, and her body shuddered with delight. She sat up and kissed him. "Okay, your turn, hon."

She reached down and undid his pants while her tongue explored his. She pulled them down, revealing his immense hard-on. She took it completely into her mouth with passion, stroking it with one hand and holding onto his shirt with the other. He stroked her hair and caressed her back as his eyes rolled into the back of his head in pleasure.

Lifting her head from his lap, she straddled him once again, but this time there was nothing in the way. He entered her and they both let out a loud moan. She rode him fast and hard, their hips slapping together, getting louder and louder.

He began to moan, "Oh god...OH MY GOD...oh yeah, baby...OHHHHHHHHHHH!!" His orgasm sent her into another as they gripped each other tightly and melted their lips into one another's. They just sat for a moment, her on top of him, kissing each other and enjoying the warmth of their bodies together.

"Mmmmmmm...good movie," he said. "I can't wait to see it again."

"Good idea. I was thinking about seeing it again tomorrow night...maybe around 11:30."

"Well, I hope there isn't a crowd..."

japkin
japkin
1 Followers