Moving The Goalposts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my face Sam, Lap her juices up. I've been saving them up for you like I promised her I would." Her hand was moving more rapidly on my cock now driving me towards my orgasm. I started to lick Annie's face hungrily as if I hadn't eaten for weeks.

"This is Jo's farewell present to us Sammy; I hope you enjoy it as much as I did," she purred wickedly and with that I erupted, spurting my seed wildly as I feasted on Jo's most intimate juices.

I've no idea how long it took me to come round from my shattering orgasm but slowly I became aware of Annie's soft voice, almost hypnotic as she moaned "Fuck yes -- fuck yes -- fuck yes -- fuck yes," into my mouth. She was staring straight at me, her bright eyes wide with excitement as she continued milking any remaining semen from my shrinking cock. The smell of sex was all around, a heady mix of Annie, me and of course Jo.

"Thanks for the present," I managed to gasp still trying to catch my breath.

"I knew you'd love it," she purred as she stepped away from me lazily, her tongue still sliding sensuously across her lips. As she stood there breathing heavily, a wicked smile still playing across her mouth, I suddenly realized that I'd never before seen her look as unashamedly sexy as she did right there and then.

"It's a pity you didn't have a chance to give her something to remember you by," I said chuckling at the craziness of it all.

She too was laughing, obviously like me carried away with what was happening to us both. "Oh but I did Sam," she whispered huskily as her eyes slowly ran down my body to my thighs. As I followed her eye line down I noticed the very, very damp stain on the thigh of my blue business suit. And to emphasize the point she slowly lifted her dress hem until the glistening swollen lips of her now bald pussy were laid bare before my startled gaze.