Moving The Goalposts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had called everyone in for the presentations Annie had been with a group of people including Paul. The women in the group had been keen to get in so as not to miss anything and had dragged their respective husbands and partners away and suddenly Annie had been left alone with Paul.

As they walked back Paul had stopped them and looking straight at Annie put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her softly on the mouth. She said it caught her so much by surprise that she couldn't think straight and didn't resist even letting his tongue sneak into her mouth and roll across hers. Then as he pulled away after a couple of minutes he told her that ever since he first met her he had wanted to fuck her. He didn't try to disguise it anyway but just came straight out with it. She said she was so shocked that she didn't know what to say but that her head was swimming and her knees felt as if they had turned to jelly. In fact she admitted that she was shaking so much that she could hardly walk as they came back to the hall for the speeches.

They had been the last back into the function room and Paul had guided her into a dark corner with Annie standing right in front of him. After a few minutes she had felt something caress her backside. Thinking maybe Paul had accidentally touched her as things were quite crowded she didn't react until she realized that his open hand had remained cupping one of her arse cheeks. She had turned round and managed to mouth 'stop it' to him as firmly as she could but he had just grinned at her.

She decided to move as far forward as she could but within a minute both his hands were on her cheeks but now gently stroking them. She turned to him and again mouthed for him to 'stop it' although she admitted it was now getting harder to look convincing. She really didn't want anything to happen but admitted that she found the whole situation becoming increasingly exciting. Whether it was the wine although she didn't think she had drunk that much or just that fact that it was in a public place she didn't know but she said she just couldn't stop him, wasn't even sure that she wanted to.

With the realization that Annie's resistance had started to crumble Paul had became more adventurous and soon he had carefully lifted the back of Annie's dress and was stroking her arse through her panties. When she told me this I had a clear mental image as I knew exactly which panties she was wearing - her white lace high cut ones which barely covered her backside.. She said she had made one last attempt to stop him at this stage but she admitted it wasn't even half hearted. She had looked around and everyone was concentrating on the presentations - no one was looking at them. So instead of stopping things as she said she should have she had just stood there and let him fondle her. And as he worked her she even admitted to actually spreading her legs slightly and pushing her arse back for him!

I couldn't believe what my wife was telling me. Here she was in a social gathering with her husband not more than 10 yards away letting a relative stranger put his hands up her skirt. Despite myself I could feel my cock growing harder as I made her continue. For Paul this was Annie's final surrender and he had taken full advantage of the situation. As he placed soft kisses on her bare shoulders he slipped his fingers between her thighs and started stroking her pussy through her panty crotch.

She admitted that at this point there was no way she could carry on with any pretence of resistance - her pussy had been soaking since he had kissed her. His fingers quickly slipped inside her panties and were soon sliding along her pussy lips and across her clit. While everyone clapped and applauded the speeches Paul was fingering Annie at the back of the room.

She was in tears by the time she finished telling me what had happened, saying she felt that she'd betrayed me by letting Paul use her that way. As her tears flowed and as she begged my forgiveness I realized that I had an enormous hard on. Before it had been fantasy but now, as with Jo, it was becoming reality; my wife was on the verge of fucking another guy and I was turned on beyond belief!

Other things had become clear as I made her explain what had happened - her flustered state when I finally caught up with her after the speeches had finished, her sudden 'headache' which meant we left early and Paul's look as we said goodbye - clearly a smirk from someone who as it turned out had only just recently fingered my wife's pussy.

With the wonders of hindsight I know I should have tried to stop things right there and then and told her that I was not willing to put up with this sort of behaviour but I was too far gone. So I told her it was okay; that what had happened was no different from her sessions with Jo; and as with Jo there had been no betrayal; she'd already told me that she really fancied Paul - after all that's what all our fantasies had been about recently -- and as long as she shared with me absolutely everything she and he did then we didn't have a problem.

At first this didn't really placate her. "It isn't the same as with Jo," she sobbed "sex alone with another woman was something I'd always wanted to experience; that's what drove our 'affair'; and anyway Jo was in a relationship too so it was simply a mad office 'fling'; she was a temp in more ways than one." She stopped for a moment then turned to face me.

"Paul is a man in case you haven't noticed," she said slowly and deliberately, "and that makes it different." But I was so far gone by then that nothing would get in the way of my addiction. There was no difference for me as long as we continued to share everything and in the end I think I simply bullied her into acceptance.

That night after Annie had drifted off to sleep I slipped into the spare room again. My mind was racing and full of visions of Annie letting Paul use her. I re-ran her story in my head 'seeing' her pushing her arse back for him, his fingers slipping across her pussy lips already wet with desire for him, and then like a cheap slut opening her legs wider for him, in short, letting him do whatever he wanted with her. I lost count of the number of times I came thinking about Annie's slutty behaviour with Paul.

Over the next few days Annie continued to be contrite about what had happened and even seemed to be trying to make up and we had a couple of steamy sessions with some old videos we still had, with her wearing some sexy black underwear that she'd recently purchased. I continued to fantasize about Annie being slutty with Paul but kept it to myself as Annie seemed reticent to discuss him even in fantasy. Then sometime in the middle of the following week I decided to push the boat out again and mentioned Paul during one of our love-making sessions. For a while all was well until I realised Annie was not 'into things' as she usually was. I asked her what was wrong.

"It's too dangerous," she replied quietly. I pressed her on what she meant by 'too dangerous' and she admitted that she had met Paul that very lunchtime. Apparently he had been phoning her at work everyday since the party - she had given him her number at the wedding - trying to get her to meet him one night. She had tried to put him off but in the end had agreed to meet him for lunch. He had taken her to a quiet Italian restaurant. They had chatted and he had told her again that he wanted her and that he knew she wanted him too. He told her that when she was ready she should phone him. When I asked her if she really did want him she didn't even hesitate.

"Yes," she said simply.

I now realize that this was probably my last chance to put a stop to things, to stop my wife from fucking another man but instead I did the opposite! I had my hand between her legs playing with her pussy lips as I forced her to tell me exactly what had happened and how she felt. And when she'd finished I pushed on with the fantasy whispering to Annie about her being at Paul's flat, the two of them alone at last. Him undressing her; his hands wandering over her body; her on his bed her legs spread wide as he lowers himself on and into her; his black cock glistening with her juices as he slides deep inside her; the feeling of his cock filling her more than she's ever been filled before. Her hand was now on her clit strumming it rhythmically as I vocally fantasized him fucking her all night long - on her back, front, fucking her mouth, fucking her cunt, even fucking her arse - and suddenly she came like never before.

In retrospect it shouldn't have been a surprise when she called me the next morning and asked to meet me at lunchtime. We both worked in the city although in different areas but sometimes met up for a drink or a meal but somehow I knew that this was different. We met in a quiet pub just off the town centre and she was strangely distant.

As we stood at the bar waiting to be served I noticed she'd had her hair done and she gone back to the ringlets which I always thought suited her.

"I see you've been to the hairdressers," I mumbled as the barman came over to serve me.

"Yes," she replied. "I've been meaning to get it done for a while - it was quiet in the office this morning so I took a couple of hours out." As I stood watching the barman preparing our drinks I remember thinking 'but you left early this morning so I assumed you were busy!'

We sat down at a corner table and it was then that she began an explanation that made a lot of things drop into place. In an oddly cold and matter of fact voice she explained that after the previous night's activities she had realized that she no longer had any choice.

"I called Paul first thing this morning and agreed to meet him this evening," she began. "He's picking me up straight from work." She paused for a short time clearly searching for words of explanation.

"Look Sam I'm sorry but I was awake most of last night with this whole Paul situation going round and round in my head and I eventually decided that things had moved on so far that I simply had to go through with it." She paused again to collect herself.

"So I got up early well before you were awake and left for work straight away. I called Paul before anyone else arrived and before I had time to get cold feet. I told him I had thought about what he'd said and that I would be free this evening if he fancied meeting up. Strangely after all the anxiety and soul searching I didn't realize just how easy it would be!" I think she quickly sensed my shock both at the news and the way she had delivered it and that this was now all very real and far away from the fantasy games we had played.

"I'm sorry Sam," her voice now softer and no longer quite as determined, "but this whole situation with Paul has been driving me crazy. I've tried to block him from my mind but I - I - just can't stop thinking about him - and even when I do manage to - to - get - some control - b-back -- you -- no we," she seemed close to tears as she stumbled on, "w-w-we - go to bed and -- you - you just k-keep - reminding me - of how m-much I w-want him." And as I sat with the implications of what Annie had just stuttered out washing over me she grabbed her bag and rushed to the toilets.

When she returned a few minutes later she seemed to have regained her composure. She told me not to worry, that she still loved me, that everything would be alright and that she would see me later in the evening. I don't think it was until I got back to the office that the enormity of what was happening to us hit me. I had just kissed my loving wife of 12 years goodbye with the knowledge that the next time I saw her she would have just fucked another man. I thought about the old Annie sobbing guiltily as she recounted her misdemeanors with Paul at the wedding and contrasted it now with the newer Annie that had sat opposite me in the bar and told me of her plans to spend the evening with him. Neither of us had mentioned him fucking her but we both knew that's what 'meeting' meant.

By the time I got home I was half crazy. Paul would already have picked Annie up from work and my mind was racing wondering what they might be getting up to. I slipped out of my work clothes and flopped on the bed stroking my cock as I thought about Paul taking my wife back to his flat and ravaging her. I came in a couple of minutes! But it didn't help and I was still highly agitated. I started wondering what she was wearing under the crisp pin striped business suit she had on at lunchtime and decided to check her clothes. I shouldn't have been surprised to find that her new black underwear set was also missing but for some reason I was?

In the end sitting at home with my mind in overdrive became too much for me and I walked to the local pub for a drink. I sat there in a semi daze and lost count of the number of drinks I had as I tried to stop myself imagining what Annie was letting Paul do to her. By the time closing time came I was probably quite drunk. I got home and watched some late night TV trying to stop myself from calling her mobile but in the end I lost the battle. It rang and rang and then switched to her answering service. I heard her soft voice telling me that she was 'not available at that moment but to leave a message after the tone and I will get back to you.'

It seemed only seconds later I woke to the sound of the landline's shrill cry. Stumbling off the sofa and staggering towards the impatient tones, I wiped out a full fruit bowl and the dregs of a cold cup of tea from the coffee table. I just about managed a croaked hello, my brain battling to break through an alcohol haze.

"Sam it's me," Annie whispered "I'll be leaving soon. Um -- I'm just." But before she could complete the sentence I cut right across her.

"Where are you? What's happened? Are you alright?" I was slurring almost inaudibly but I had so many questions that even in my dazed state I needed answers and I needed them all at once.

"Look Sam," her voice soft and reassuring. "Don't worry. I'm okay. I'm just waiting for a cab. I won't be too long. I'll be home soon." Then the line went dead.

I put the receiver down feeling at least some comfort, but how much? I glanced at the clock on the wall which told me it was 1.37am. What had happened in all those hours; how many was it now? I struggled to think. But what had she said? She was okay. She'd be home soon. Her softly spoken words now placated me, easing my anxiety. It had all come back when the phone had rung but now as I lay back down on the sofa it was all drifting slowly away.

12