Moving to San Diego Pt. 04

Story Info
Back to school.
6.2k words
4.59
178.6k
109

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,840 Followers

Chapter 12: Back to school

The holiday was over and I was driving to school. The last four weeks I had only been around Lisa, Brian and my father. Now I had to get back into the social life of a teenager. While driving I began to formulate a strategy for my arrival at the school. In New York I had seen newcomers been treated rough, no matter who they were and how they had approach the other students. I had an interest in making a smooth transition, so I decided I would try to get on the good side of the in-crowd. My handsome look and fit body didn't automatically make an easy submission into the in-crowd. Often I had seen the guys in the in-crowd identify a new guy as someone who could challenge their superior status among peers. Therefore they often tried to ridicule him at every opportunity. I had every intension of preventing that this would be the case in my situation.

After parking my Hummer at the school, I took a quick overview over the crowd of students, who was standing in front of the school entrance. It was very easy to single out the in-crowd, because they were the jocks and cheerleaders and other students look in awe when they walked by the group. As if they were some kind of royalties.

I got out of my car and walked up to the popular group. When I was near them I called out, "Hey, I'm Jason and have just transferred from New York."

All of a sudden the group became silent for a moment then a short, but muscular guy said with a sneer, "Hello, Pretty Boy. What do you want?"

I stared him directly into his eyes and made my eyes turn dark and hard. After a second his eyes began to waver and I said, "The name was Jason and I thought that maybe some of you would know, where today's tryout for the football team took place."

A tall, blond guy said, "Are you going to try out for the team?"

"Yes, I thought I would give it a try."

The blond guy said, "I'm Peter and I'm the team's quarterback," He continued pointing around to the other guys in the group, "And all those guys are in the starting lineup. So do you think you can come and take our spots?"

I knew that this was the crucial moment. If I presented them with a challenge to their positions at the football team, they quickly would make my life a living hell. So I said, "Heck no. I'm just interested in being part of a team and as far as I see it, football is the only team sport, where you have permission to hurt somebody. Therefore I'm going to the tryout. I don't care if I'll get the spot as holder to the kicker – if I'm in the team, then maybe someday I can get a chance to play some defense and tackle someone."

"Well as long as you don't want our spots, you are welcome to the tryouts. It starts at 3 pm and it's located at the football field. Then we will see if you're any good," Peter said and pointed toward the field. After that he pointed at each person in the group and said their name. The short guy was named Alex.

"Excellent," I said and continued, "Now you'll have me excused; I'll have to find my classroom."

I turned toward the entrance and moved away from the group. I thought to myself, that it had gone quite well.

---

The rest of the day was all right; I laid low and didn't make much of an impression on anybody. I knew that if I nailed the tryout I would be accepted by the in-crowd and then could make a move to become one of them.

After class I found the locker-room and got change into my football outfit. I could see that Peter – the quarterback – was on the field and was talking to a middle aged man, who I guessed must be the coach.

I walked over and shuck the man's hand while saying, "Hello coach, I'm Jason. I have just moved to San Diego from New York and I would like to try out for the team."

"Welcome to tryouts Jason. I'm the coach and my name is Bill. What position do you play Jason?"

"Well I have to admit, that I only have played football for a couple of years. And my main position was on the bench. But I have a dream about playing defense, coach."

"It's alright Jason. I always say: If your make the team you're the team, no matter which position you'll be assigned. But defense is an interesting choice – most young guys want to play offense."

"You know couch as the old adage goes, the offense sells tickets, but the defense wins championships. I want to be on the part of the team that makes the difference. Not saying the offense isn't a valuable part of the team," I grinned at Peter.

"You are so right Jason," The couch said and continued, "Last year we had a team, which could have gone all the way. Peter, didn't only manage the offense last year, he also made things happen. But it didn't do us any good because at the first playoff game our defense was just terrible. Isn't that so Peter?"

"Yeah, I had my best season ever but it didn't matter as we lost our first game in the playoff," Peter replied.

A short time later the tryouts started. It didn't take me long to see, that I could bring something to this team. I was faster than anyone on the team and was also one of the most muscular guys.

At the end of the try out the coach let all the rookies play different positions. I started at the offense and had to play tight end. My direct opponent was Alex, the short guy who was the first one to talk to me this morning. The first couple of plays he tackled me hard, but I gave as good as I got, and he began to look at me with some respect in his eyes.

Later the couch made a switch and I should defend. The coach pulled me aside and said, "Jason, I can see you're fast. I'll let you play safety, and you'll have to help the cornerbacks against the pass."

"Right coach," I said.

He made some adjustments on the teams, and I saw that the offense now was the starting line. The couch said something to Peter and then whistled.

The next ten minutes secured me a position on the team. After 20 plays I had had 3 interceptions and 6 tackles.

Afterwards in the locker-room Peter came up to me and said, "You're a mean machine. It's great to have you on the team. I think it will make a difference in the defense for this season."

"Glad you think so. But I have to say, you're pretty good yourself. You fooled me with your pump fake a couple of times."

"Well, I think practicing with you as a safety; will make my game even better. So friends?" Peter asked and held out his hand.

"Definitely friends," I said while shaking his hand.

As I drove home I congratulated myself. Not only had I become a part of the team, but also become friend with one of the most popular guys at school.

---

The rest of the week I gradually became friends with the close-knitted group of guys affiliated with Peter. Besides of Alex, there were three other guys all playing on the football team. Cole, a 6 feet tall African-American, who always joked around. Robbie, a kind of goofy looking guy but with a quick tongue and Gary, a strong but silent guy.

When we were in the showers after practice Friday afternoon Cole said, "You'll have to get a nickname Jason. It's a tradition in this group."

"Well, Alex tried with Pretty boy the first day at school. But as I recall it didn't go well," Robbie said grinning.

"Let me hear your nicknames then I'll have a better understanding for your tradition," I responded.

Alex said, "Well Robbie is Dim-wit, Gary is Mouth, Cole is Mr. White, and Peter is Fumble boy and I'm Stretch."

"Well I can hear that you have taken great pride in living up to those names," I said with a grin.

"We will just have to find something you're not – and then the name is a given thing," Peter said.

"Tiny," Gary said with a chuckle and pointed at my groin.

I clearly had the largest cock of the group and suddenly all were looking directly at it. They started to laugh and Robbie said, "Welcome to San Diego, Tiny."

When we were leaving the locker-room Alex told me, that there would be a party the next day at his parent's beach-house and I was welcome to stop by.

Peter asked if I could pick him up at his home and I agreed to do that.

Chapter 13: A lucky break

As I drove home from school I got a call from my father. He told me he had to go to Seattle for a day and that he already was at the airport pending boarding. Hearing this, I punched the gas so I could get home to Lisa in a hurry. Besides a quick blowjob it had been days since we last had been together and I had every intention of exploiting this opportunity.

At home I found Lisa and Brian eating an afternoon snack, while talking about Brian's day in the day care. I knew, I had to be around Brian for a while, so I said hello and asked them if they would want to spend some time with me in the pool.

Brian and I were the first at the pool, as Lisa had helped Brian change into his shorts and then sent him to my room. At the pool I helped Brian into his "Learn-to-Swim Tube Trainer", which basically was a ring pool which fits around his upper torso and are secured against slipping off. This device gave Brian the opportunity to move around in the pool, while staying buoyant. The only disadvantaged was that Brian only could look straightforward and a little to the sides.

Brian and I were both in the pool, when Lisa came out of the house. Brian could not see her, but boy could I. I almost came in my boxers, when Lisa walked toward me. She was wearing a bikini that looked magnificent on her slender body. It had a top which had strings between the triangles of fabric that covered her nipples and 1/3 of her ample breasts. The bottom was tied at the sides and the material was so low, that you almost could see the top of her groin. It was bright yellow with white dots and it looked great against her tan skin.

Lisa noticed my staring and said, "Like what you see, Jason?"

"Yeah, I think I'm dead and gone to heaven. Let me see you walk toward me."

With a pleased look on her face Lisa began walking slowly towards me and made sure her tits were bouncing and her hips were swinging with every step. My cock got hard immediately.

Lisa got into the pool and we played for some time with Brian. I started to touch Lisa, when Brian couldn't see. First I rubbed her ass under the water, and playfully she began to jiggle it. But quickly I became much bolder. Onetime I pushed Brian toward the shallow end of the pool and behind his back I grabbed Lisa and began to French kiss her. She moaned and kissed me back with great intensity. I was hard as steel.

For the next half hour we exchanged touches, rubs, quick feels, and kisses, when Brian couldn't see us. Then Brian wanted to get out of the pool and play at his sandbox. The sandbox were placed 50 yards from the pool, but it was in a hollow in the grounds so it could be overlooked from the pool. Lisa helped him take off the ring pool and made him put on a t-shirt. Then he happily ran to his sandbox.

With a wag of my finger I made Lisa get into the pool once more. We hugged and began kissing. I was pressing and grinding my large erection against Lisa's stomach and after a while I said, "You are so beautiful. I want you so bad."

Swiftly I reached down and pulled the strings of her bikini bottoms. As they untied I whipped the bottoms right off and threw them into the shallow end of the pool.

Lisa gasped and whined, "No Jason, we can't do it here. What if Brian came up to the pool?"

"I don't care. I have been waiting for this for the last couple of days and I want you here and now," I pulled my trunks down and off and threw them toward the shallow end.

"Please, Jason. Can't we wait to this evening?" Lisa whispered looking nervously.

"I'll make you a deal. You'll take off your top and throw it toward the shallow end. If you can get past me and reach your bikini before I catch you – you'll be free. Deal or no deal?"

Suddenly Lisa looked excited about this challenge and she said, "That's a deal, but don't cry if you lose stud."

Without anymore delay Lisa splashed water at me and I went underwater and swam towards her and grabbed her ankle. We started wrestling around splashing and dunking each other. I kept copping feels of Lisa's breasts and ass.

Lisa did also her share of touching as I felt her hands brush against my ass and a few times I even felt one of her hands rub my cock. At one point I came up from behind her and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight against me. My cock was pressing against her ass cheeks. Lisa wiggled loose and turned around and wrapped her arms around me and tried to dip me under. I had seen it coming so it didn't work very well for her. With great speed I lifted Lisa up and positioned my hard shaft against her love channel and quickly inserted myself into her warm, tight hole. Lisa let out a moan and wrapped her legs around me and we started to kiss.

We were standing in the water naked, kissing and Lisa impaled on my throbbing ten inches cock. Lisa was breathing heavy and moaning and I began to move us toward the pool wall. This way I had a chance to see Brian, if he decided to come up to the pool.

I broke off the kiss and looked Lisa in the eyes and said, "You lost, princess."

I began caressing her breasts and after a while I started pinching and twisting her nipples, while we French kissed. Then I moved my mouth to her tits and took her nipples in my mouth and sucked on them.

Lisa was squirming around on my big cock and she put her hands around my neck and began lifting her body up and then let it fall down onto my pole.

"Ahhhh, Jason it feels so good. Fuck me deep and hard," Lisa moaned.

I slowly started thrusting in and out of Lisa's pussy, while holding and caressing her ass. She was almost weightless in the water and I became obsessed with fucking Lisa with full deep strokes. After some minutes Lisa began grinding and thrusting her pussy back at me, matching the rhythm of my thrusts.

I felt her pussy clamp even tighter as she squealed out, "Yes fuck me, Jason. Fuck me hard, stud. Give it to me as only you can."

Her back arched and her head rolled back against the top of the pool wall as she climaxed. Her cunt muscles began squeezing and milking my cock and I knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

As I felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching I began to fuck Lisa as hard and fast as I could.

"Lisa, I'm going to cum," I groaned.

"Yes. Jason, fuck me and fill me up. Oooohhhh, I'm coming again."

Hearing this and feeling her cunt milking me - my cock exploded shooting what felt like a huge amount of cum into Lisa's pussy. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper into her. My cock bumped against her cervix and I pumped and pumped cum into her tight pussy.

After emptying myself I almost collapse against Lisa and we were both breathing heavily. A moment later I rolled off to the side and let my cock slip out of Lisa. Floating in the water side by side, while holding onto the pool wall we tried regaining our composure.

Lisa looked me in the eyes and said with a smile, "If losing feels like this, I would like to be a loser."

I leaned over and kissed her softly and said, "Me too."

After a few minutes we swam to the shallow end of the pool and retrieved our clothes and got out of the pool.

---

The rest of the afternoon we spent tanning at the pool. Brian was busy with some sort of project at his sandbox, so Lisa and I had plenty of time to enjoy each other. We lay on the sun loungers and kissed and touched each other. Lisa had tied the strings on her bikini, but that didn't last long. Deftly I had pulled at the strings and made it clear to Lisa that I wanted to have all access to her body while my father was away. Almost all the time Lisa's nipples were hard as rock. Often I would lean down at nibble on those hard, red nubs, which made Lisa moan.

I began to kiss down her stomach toward her moist pussy, and when I lifted the cloth covering her vulva it became apparent that Lisa was very turned on. Her labia lips looked full and pouty and her little clit stood out like a tiny pebble. I sucked on her clit, drawing it in between my lips, allowing my tongue to swipe over the sensitive bud and she was breathing hard and panting and moaning.

Lisa placed her hands on my head and pressed it down against her clit, while moaning and wailing. I inserted two fingers up inside her dripping wet chute and began moving them in and out. Lisa began to wiggle her ass and I could feel pulsation in her clit and then her whole body was shaking as she came violently.

Her cunt muscles began grasping at my fingers and I stopped moving them in and out. I kept them inside of her and began flexing them.

Lisa let out a huge scream as I came in contact with her g-spot up inside the roof at her vagina. I kept on stimulating the g-spot, while sucking on her clit.

"Oooohhhh, Jason. You're killing me. Please stop, no continue, no stop. Ahhhh, keep on pleasing me," Lisa babbled in a high pitched voice all while she was experiences countless orgasms.

My fingers never slowed down their work on her g-spot and I kept on sucking and licking her clit.

Lisa just kept shaking and moaning, "Jason, oooohhhh god, Jason, oooohhhh god, Jason, oooohhhh god."

I continued to eat and stimulate Lisa's pussy with my fingers and was kind of lost in my own world. I had never made a woman lose control as Lisa had been doing for the last half hour.

I could hear Lisa's voice becoming hoarse and I pulled away and looked up at her. I saw that her eyes were closed and her hard breathing made her full, round breasts rise and fall in a mesmerizing rhythm.

After a while she opened her eyes and I could see there were tears simmering in them.

"Are you are okay?" I asked Lisa.

"I'm wonderful," she whispered her voice heavy with emotion and continued, "That was amazing. This was the best, wildest sexual experience in my entire life."

She leaned forward and gave me a smoldering kiss. When she broke off the kiss she looked at me. "Do you want me to return the favor?" She said and with a smile looked down at my hard cock.

"Only if you are up for it?" I said.

"Of course, Jason. I want to please you as you just have pleased me."

"If that's the case, maybe we could try something new?" I said with a glint in my eye.

"Let me hear," Lisa said.

"I want to fuck your breasts," I said with a smile.

"I'm game, but I have never done this before. What do I do, Jason?"

"Get onto your knees and push your breasts together. Then I will push my cock in between them and if you bend your head and take my head into your mouth, then it will just be fine," I explained to Lisa.

"Fine," She said and got onto her knees.

I took the sun lotion and put plenty on Lisa's tits and rubbed it in. I put my steel hard dick in between her breasts and began moving my hips.

I stared down and it was a big turn on seeing my enormous erection lodged snugly between Lisa's shapely breasts. Lisa looked into my eyes while she tongued my mushroom head, when I was at the top of my motion. I knew it wouldn't be long before my climax would occur because I had been throbbing all the while I had been stimulating Lisa's pussy.

I had just been fucking her tits for a couple of minutes when I could feel own explosion building and I knew this was going to be huge.

I pushed my hips upward and the grunted, "Ahhhh, I'm cumming."

When I climaxed the first jet of semen struck Lisa's face. The next spray went into her mouth, and she began to cough. I couldn't stop my climax and gobs of thick white cum splattered her eyes, nose and hair. The last load I dumped on her full breasts.

"My god, that was fantastic, Lisa," I said breathing heavily and bent down and with my finger I removed some sperm from her eye and put it into her mouth.

"A new first," Lisa giggled and continued, "I'm sorry I couldn't swallow your load."

hetup
hetup
2,840 Followers
12