Moving Too Fast

Story Info
Kate gets pulled over by a bad cop late at night.
2.5k words
4.3
104.3k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck!" Kate whispered to herself as she saw the flashing blue and red lights in her rear view mirror. Maybe they're not for me? She thought desperately as she gripped the steering wheel. But the lights came up fast behind her and stayed there. Groaning she pulled her car to the side, glancing around anxiously.

She had been out dancing with her coworkers, she tried to mentally calculate how many drinks she had had versus her body weight. She didn't feel drunk, or even tipsy. But she jumped with fright when the officer tapped her window with his knuckle. She rolled it down and took a deep breath.

"Do you know how fast you were going?" He asks. His voice is deep, rough, and cold.

"70?" Kate answers meekly, making her answer a question. The speed limit here is 65, 70 is a reasonable answer' she thinks.

"I clocked you going 95." He answers, raising an eyebrow. "License and registration please."

"95! No way! My odometer must be broken!" She cries, horrified as she mindlessly fishes in her purse for her wallet.

"Speedometer, not odometer miss." He corrects as she hands him her paperwork. He glances at both then looks grim. "Please step out of the car. I'm going to have to take you in." He says, his eyes focused on her face.

"Please, I'll take it to the shop tomorrow and get it fixed. Please!" She pleads, becoming frantic.

"Out of the car miss" he responds, coldly, clipping her driver's license to his notepad holder.

She whimpers as she opens the door. Her legs are shaking as she steps out. A few cautionary drops of rain fall on her, warning of an impending downpour.

"Have you been drinking?" He asks, all business.

"No" Kate lies.

He raises an eyebrow as he glances up her body. Her short skirt and tank top suddenly seem absurd as she stands before him, wearing too much eyeliner, only her flip flops suggest she's been doing anything other than partying tonight. Damn she curses herself.

"Both hands on the vehicle Miss" he says cordially. She hangs her head in shame as she puts her hands on the trunk of her car. His hands slide up her bare arms, first up one then down the other. His hands roam over her shoulders, under her breasts, down her torso, and down her right leg with cold efficiency. The left leg his hand moves up, higher and higher until she's certain she felt his hand against her panties, but it happens so fast she can say nothing before his hand is away again. She blinks stupidly, did she imagine it? She must have, she dismisses herself, because he is all business. Too bad she thinks, it's been so long since anyone touched her. And then she's distracted by the clink of him pulling his handcuffs free.

"Is that really necessary?" She gasps.

"Yes miss. It is" he answers, his voice daring her to challenge him. She reluctantly holds out her hands. He encases one wrist, then turns her around to take the other behind her back. She hangs her head as he takes her upper arm and leads her towards his car.

"Do you have a roommate? Husband? Anybody who could pick you up?" He asks as he opens the back door to his squad car.

"No." She answers glumly. She's only been in town a couple of months, tonight was the first time her co-workers had even invited her to join them during their regular Friday night outing.

He purses his lips and starts to put pressure on the back of her neck, lowering her into the car. Then with a hard shove he pushes her, sending her sprawling onto her stomach in the backseat.

"What the fu-" she exclaims but is cut off when he hurls himself in on top of her. His fingers twist into her hair as he pulls her head back, his other hand tight at her throat cutting off her words. She can feel his hard cock dig into the small of her back as he pins her down, pressing her into the backseat, her feet hanging out the open car door. One of her flip flops falls to the ground.

"Shh." He whispers. "We're going to have a little fun. There are two ways we can have fun, you can keep quiet like a good girl and enjoy the proceedings, or you can fight me, but I promise you I'll win" he growls into her ear. "So which will it be?" He asks. She struggles under him frantically before he jerks her head back harder, with her hands cuffed behind her back her struggles are as futile as a butterfly flapping against the hands of someone who's caught it. He releases her throat and reaches for the floor, picking up a ball gag and shoving it in her mouth, slipping the thick strap over the back of her head.

He's done this before she thinks. Her heart is pounding so loud she can feel the blood pulsing in her ears. Her mind races, should she scream? Should she be quiet and hope he lets her go?

His hand wraps around her throat again, lighter this time. "You didn't answer" he taunts, interrupting the debate about what to do that's swirling in her head.

"But if you fight me again I'll assume you mean you want the hard way. You don't want the hard way, do you? No, you want the fun way, don't you?" he murmurs in her ear. She doesn't dare move. "Answer me" he growls fiercely. She nods frantically, whimpering into her gag. "Good" he murmurs, and he sounds pleased. He crawls off her, standing at the open car door. She breathes deeply, her arms sore from being sandwiched between their bodies.

Then she feels his rough calloused hands run up her thighs, forcing her skirt up around her waist. His hands roughly seize the waistband of her panties and pull them down to her ankles, tying her ankles together. His hand runs over her ass cheeks, and he gives an appreciative grunt.

She hears him moving behind her and twists her head painfully around to see him. He removes a wrapper from his pocket and sets it on her ass while she watches him unbuckle his pants, their eyes meeting briefly before she looks away, ashamed.

He picks up the wrapper, tears it with his teeth and she hears him give an appreciative moan a moment later. She struggles to twist around again and finds him rubbing his cock. It's glistening and wet.

Lube she realizes. Yep, he's definitely done this before she thinks. But she is mesmerized by the sight of him stroking himself. His cock is probably 8 inches long, and thick. She feels a pang of longing right below her belly button and she turns away when she feels herself begin to salivate at the sight of it. It's been so long...she thinks.

He stops rubbing and sees her watching him. He smirks and empties a thick glob of the lube on his finger, which he lowers to her. His wet fingers probe her before finding her opening and pushing in. She's pushed forward slightly as they slide deep inside her. She shuts her eyes and groans as the fingers move inside her, exploring, spreading the lube. She feels her body relaxing into the fabric of the backseat as he moves inside her, twisting and pressing and stroking. She feels a tug of emptiness, longing, when the fingers abruptly slide out.

She feels him position himself behind her. Feels his wet head press against her, and with one long slow steady stroke he pushes into her. She groans into the gag as he slides in, she gasps as his hips hit her ass cheeks and she feels him bury himself in her. He's thick. So thick. He's stretching her slightly, but she loves how full he makes her feel. He pulls back slightly, then pushes in again, not hard, but firm and slowly. She groans again.

"Good girl" he whispers in a gravelly voice, thick with the strain of holding back. He pulls out again, and again slides deep. She groans and feels her body react, getting wet, her face flushing so she buries it in the coarse fabric of the backseat. She's so full, she can barely stand it. The head of his cock presses against her g-spot as she lies there, helpless underneath him. He pushes in and out, slowly, so controlled. She pushes her ass up to meet him and hears him sigh in pleasure. His hands find her hips and he pulls her to meet his slow thrusts. He begins to push a bit faster, but still buries himself in her completely and pausing before withdrawing. She finds herself moaning, and then with a shock realizes her body is clenching, she's starting to cum. No no no no no she thinks to herself. Not like this, not with some cop fucking her in the backseat of his car. Not now she repeats to herself, and for a bit this quiets the pleasurable sensations that are building up in her body. But despite her mental protests, she feels a surge of pleasure each time he fills her. Her pleasure comes in waves, drowning out the pain she feels at being stretched by his cock. Her mind is swirling with incoherent thoughts when she lets go and buries her head in the fabric of the back seat and cries out into her gag.

"Good girl. I told you it'd be fun for you, but now it's time for me to get mine" he whispers hoarsely. He begins to pump faster. She gasps as he pumps into her; deep, hard thrusts that feel like her hips will dislodge. She feels her face slide against the rough fabric of the backseat with each thrust.

Her body is still sensitive from her orgasm and his new roughness makes every sensation a blur of pain and pleasure. He's too deep, it hurts. He's too thick, it feels amazing she thinks. She hears his breath become ragged, and he lets out a loud groan as she feels him fill her with his cum. She feels it splash into her, filling her with his hot, wet ropes. He thrusts with each splash of cum that enters her, then pauses for a moment, breathing heavy.

But he doesn't stop. She feels his cock start to soften, but he begins to pump furiously. Even harder than before. His hips make slapping sounds as they hit her ass. He pumps hard and fast, pumping his cum deep inside her and she feels him harden again. He continues pumping her, hard, fast and when he pulls her hair, yanking her head back it adjusts her body enough to where her g-spot is being pummeled. She comes hard, screaming into the gag.

"Yes!" He grunts, sounding angry. "Cum again you fucking whore" and she does. Screaming into the gag as her pussy pulses around him and he groans with the effort of not cuming again. He continues to pound into her, stimulating her again and again making her cum hard and fast again, and again. But this time he buries himself in her, and she feels a second wave of warm cum unload inside her. He groans and falls back, off her, pulling himself out of her with one fluid movement, leaving her feeling empty, breathing heavily off the side of the backseat, eyes half closed in exhaustion at having cum so many times.

She hears him put his pants put on, his belt buckling. He reaches in and grabs one of her arm and with a quick fluid movement flips her onto her back. She squeaks as her arms are pinned painfully underneath her. He reaches to the floor and takes out a small bottle with a tube attached. She squeaks as he pushes the tube inside her and cries out as she's flooded with cold liquid.

"Shhh. It's just a douche" he answers. "Hold it in" he commands as he empties the bottle into her. She clenches her pussy, unsure why she's being so cooperative, but strangely wanting to please him. He snakes her panties from her ankles and puts them in his pocket, giving her a satisfied smile.

He pulls her up and out of the squad car, her knees wobble and he grips her elbow to steady her.

"Now let it out" he commands and she relaxes, letting the water drip down her legs, where it puddles on the side of the road, she hangs her head with shame while he smiles lecherously at her.

He walks her towards her car and when they get to the trunk he bends her over it, unhooking the handcuffs. He runs a hand up her skirt and feels her entrance again, her breath catches, but he doesn't enter her. She rubs her wrists, which are sore and have red marks where the cuffs rubbed her skin raw.

"You were very good...Kate" he says as he looks at his clipboard. He hands her back her registration. He holds her license between his two fingers "but I will be hanging onto this. Tomorrow morning, before 8:00 A.M. I want you to let me know if you're sore or not. You will take some tape - masking tape, electrical tape, whatever and make a 'Y' or an 'N' on your window. If you don't, I will know. If you go the cops, I will know, and you will wish you'd never been born" he growls the last few words, emphasizing his potential threat.

She nods numbly.

"Good, I'm glad we understand each other" he whispers, pressing her against the side of her car, again his hand reaches up her skirt, and his finger finds her enhance. He stares deep into her eyes as he pushes the tip in, she gasps and her hands grip his shoulders. He stares intensely, and she doesn't avert her eyes as his finger goes deeper. When it's entirely inside her he crooks his finger against her g-spot, pressing hard and she closes her eyes and groans, biting her lip and gripping his shoulders as she unconsciously spreads her legs. He smirks and moves his finger, not pulling in and out, just twisting it deep inside her.

"Yes" she breathes, and he presses against her, pushing her against the car. She cries out as he explores her, she clings to him as his finger manipulates her, his rough palm moving against her mound. She feels her pussy begin pulsing, climbing, when he suddenly draws his finger out, she grunts in disappointment. Then he holds his finger to her lips, watching her lick her own juices off, his eyes hungry.

"We'll save that for next time" he breathes raggedly. Then he backs away from her, her chest heaving. He flashes her license and smiles when he says "and there will be a next time" and he walks back to his car, gets in and drives away; leaving her confused, shaky and longing on the side of the road.