Moving Too Fast Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate finds she is not alone in the house.
2.5k words
4.44
20.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a month since Kate used tape to put a Y on her window. She left it up for a week, then took it down, wondering if she had imagined it all. Only the soreness that plagued her pussy for days made her think it had been real. But a month later the details were fuzzier, and it was hard to believe it had happened. She hadn't told anyone, hadn't gone to the police or the hospital.

Because what if they ask if I came? She had thought. They can't know I came or they won't believe me. And so she stayed quiet, settling into a routine of work and home.

Another day in paradise she thought at she juggled a bag of groceries and her keys, maneuvering them to open the door. She dropped her keys and cell on the stand by the door and began to put away the groceries. She had just bent down to put the ice cream in the freezer when the kitchen light went out. She stood up, confused. The light from the open freezer drawer casting a dim light around the room.

She couldn't have blown a circuit if the freezer was still on, right? Kate stumbles to the front hallway and gropes for the panel in the wall behind the door. She finds the table and runs her hands over the smooth top to steady herself. She opens the panel and looks at the barely visible switches. She runs her hand over the table looking for her cellphone to use as a flashlight, but the table is smooth, empty...

"You don't need your phone. Or the lights" growls a familiar gravelly voice. Her breath catches in her throat; her heart pounding so fast it feels like she will hyperventilate as she spins around only to have a hand clamp over her mouth and be shoved against the wall while his other hand intercepts the hand she swings at him with, slamming it against the wall above her head.

"Don't scream. You scream and I will make you sorry. You understand?" He hisses. She nods, because she knows she won't scream. He leans in closely and buries his head in her hair, she can feel the bulge in his pants against her and she feels a surge of adrenaline as he leans in and whispers in her ear "easy way or hard way?" as he tentatively removes his hand from her mouth, leaving it to hover an inch away.

"Easy way" she says breathily. Her mind is racing - Telling her to run, to scream, to kick or bite, but she doesn't do any of these things - her body is frozen and her mind focuses on the part of her lower abdomen that his stiff cock is pressed against.

"Good girl" he whispers and he takes one hand and slides a handcuff around it, then the other, the unmistakeable sound of them clicking into place. He grips the chain and gently leads her to her own bedroom. She sees lube on the table, the ball gag from before, ropes.

How long has he been here? She thinks as he pulls her to the bed, standing her next to it. He slides her pants off her, then her panties.

He leers at her when he sees a slight wet spot on them. "Are you wet?" He asks as he leans in, putting an arm around her back so she can't move away and puts his middle finger between her pussy lips, spreading them. He presses against her entrance and smiles as he draws his finger back and she can see the glistening wetness on it. She hangs her head in shame as he smirks at her.

He pulls her shirt up to her shoulders, notices she is wearing a strapless bra and removes it, throwing it across the room.

He turns and picks up the ball gag. He fidgets with the buckle and says "before I use this, tell me, how long were you sore last time?"

She flushes but her tongue is thick, she can't speak, Oh god oh god answer him she screams at herself but her throat won't cooperate.

"How long?" He growls, impatient.

She looks at him panicked but she can't find the words.

His eyes flash and he shoves her onto the bed hard, onto her back. She flails to move away but he climbs on her stomach and clips her handcuffs to a small hole in headboard, beneath the mattress line where she couldn't see it.

"I installed that last week" he grins. She hadn't even noticed. How many times has he been here? He sits back once her arms are secure, still sitting on her stomach. "So tell me, how many days were you sore after last time?" He asks again, his voice steady but excited.

She stares in a panic, still unable to speak. He leans in and runs his hands over her breasts, gripping them firmly. It's when his hand gives one of her nipples a soft pinch that sends a zing of feeling through her that she gasps "four...four days"

"Four days" he repeats. "Thank you" and then he picks up the ball gag and pushes it into her mouth, buckling it behind her head. He gets up, undressing again. Slowly. When he removes his pants and underwear his cock springs out, already stiff, the tip wet with precum. Kate feels that pull below her belly button again as she sees it.

He stares at her as he takes the lube from the nightstand and squirts some into his hand. "Less this time, since you're already wet" he says and Kate blushes. He moves towards her, his body tight, Kate presses her knees together and he chuckles.

"Honey, if you don't want the easy way and you fight me then I promise you they'll have to stitch your pussy back together again. You want the hard way?" He asks and she pauses, shakes her head and reluctantly spreads her knees. He smirks "good girl" he growls as he slips his hips between her legs. He sits back on his heels and looks at her, his eyes moving down her body, his cock glistening in the dim light.

He reaches for her and she instinctively hers away. His hand hovers in the air a moment and he stares at her coldly. She pauses, and then looks away. Satisfied, he puts his thumb on her clit and begins to rub it as his finger finds her entrance again, slick with anticipation. She breathes in, as his fingertip enters her, then moves in a circle around her never entering further, just putting light pressure at her entrance.

Deeper she thinks. Her face flushing with anticipation. But he doesn't. His finger circles her entrance for what feels like an eternity before sliding in fully, she signs in relief and then it is pulled away, leaving her longing.

She opens her eyes and looks at him, they make eye contact. He whispers "did you enjoy being sore?". She hesitates and her face burns as she nods. He thinks for a moment and then, his voice thick with want, he asks "how about five days this time?" and

he begins to move his cock against her mound, parting her pussy lips with it, rubbing it over her clit again and again until her chest is heaving in anticipation.

"Five days, yes?" He asks softly and she nods, her heart pounding in fear and anticipation, but desperate to feel full again, like she did in his squad car.

He grips her bent knees with his hands and with a long slow push buries his cock inside her. She jerks against her bindings trying to sit up and move away from his painful intrusion but he holds her firmly and keeps entering. Her pussy walls scream in agony as he enters, forcing her open again, stretching her, filling her. Just when she thinks he must be all the way in another inch enters her. When she feels hips against her she lets out a cry of pain, and relief.

He groans "still so tight" and she begins to squirm and struggle, he's too deep, too big, she can't handle it - she's going to tear open, she's sure of it, but he maneuvers with her, holding her knees pinned to his chest and keeping his hips against her. "Shhhhh" he whispers, as his hips press firmly against her, he releases one knee and begins to rub his rough palm over her clit. She uses her free leg to try and lift herself off of him but he grips her other leg too tightly and keeps himself firmly buried in her, after a moment she collapses back on the bed, panting and still squirming slightly. He waits until she is silent, still. His palm grinds against her clit and the moment her hips rise to meet his palm he begins to thrust. Slowly, but deeply. She cries out into the gag but he continues his slow thrusts, halfway out then all the way in, she grunts as her pussy stretches to accommodate him as deep as he wants to go. He takes her bent knee and places it over his shoulder, leaving her other leg free. She whimpers into the gag as he enters her fully again in this new position. Too deep. Too big. Her eyes bulge and she pants into the gag. He closes his eyes and pushes into her again. She shakes her head back and forth as he pushes in a third time.

"Take it" he growls and his hand rubs her clit more fervently. She closes her eyes and groans into the gag as he continues his slow assault, pausing after each thrust before pulling out again. The rough manipulation of her clit a welcome distraction as he forces her pussy to stretch open with each push. The head of his cock crashing with beautiful force against her, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her, only to recede to the pain of being stretched, until the pain recedes into the background as his head stimulates her again. Her clit becoming sensitive to his touch, her body experiencing pleasure in waves. Her face and chest flush as the pleasure builds, his hand working methodically, slowly, but firmly. His cock entering her with a slow, deliberate pace. His eyes flash as he feels her pussy tighten around him - feels her spasms of pleasure building.

"Cum for me " he growls and thrusts deep, moving his hips as he grinds her clit under his palm. He pulls out and shoves in again. She arches her back and feels her body release for him, screaming into her gag. She falls back onto the mattress, eyes closed, mind blank, him still inside her, and when she opens her eyes a moment later he is watching her. Her eyes flutter, she's suddenly so tired.

He moves his hips, his cock moves inside her. "This doesn't feel like five days worth of sore" he taunts. Understanding his meaning she slowly shakes her head. With that he grips her knee to his shoulder and thrusts in cruelly. She screams into his gag as his cock sears into her. He thrusts again, and again, and again, ignoring her hyperventilating into her gag. He's really going to tear me she thinks and she takes her free foot and puts it on his chest, trying to push him away, to keep him from thrusting so deep, but he grabs it and shoves it over his other shoulder and holds both her legs to his chest. Her eyes widen as he thrusts again, able to go deeper now. He leans forward, almost bending her in half and thrusts hard, and deep, and fast. She wails into her gag, it's too much - he's too thick, this position, too deep, the pain. But in the pain she feels the fullness she longed for. The fullness she fantasized about after he took her on the side of the road. She feels the pressure building inside her again as he pummels her insides, the sound of his body slapping hers rhythmically filling her ears. She screams into her gag as she cums again, and this seems to spur him on as he thrusts harder and faster, not a thought given to how sensitive her body has become after her orgasm. His thrusts get more frantic, erratic, desperate and he grips her legs tighter against his chest until his face contorts and he lets out a loud groan, moaning "yeesssss" as he heaves into her, before settling back on his heels, chest heaving. He pulls out of her and she gasps at the sudden emptiness.

He stands and hisses "keep it in you" and leaves the room to walk into her bathroom. She hears running water, the bathtub, and the sink. Her head is swimming. He comes back with a towel. He sets the towel under her and tells her to push. She clenches her pussy muscles and he signs in appreciation at the cum sliding out of her. He reaches up, unlatching the clip holding her handcuffs to the headboard. Unbuckling the gag in her mouth. Her jaw aches, the corners of her mouth feel cracked. And he leads her to the bathroom, where the tub is partially filled.

"Get in" he commands. And she does, standing awkwardly until he tells her to sit. She grips the side of the tub with her bound hands and gasps as the warm water stings her pussy. He leans next to the tub and rubs her mound, making her squirm as he roughly handles her most sensitive parts. "Get on your stomach" he growls, and she twists herself awkwardly in the tub to do as he says. He pushes two fingers inside her, so hard she slides forward in the tub and inch and pulses them in and out, the water fills her and then slides away with each push. Her eyes half closed as he roughly fingers her, she is so sore, but craving his fullness.

He grips her upper arms and pulls her to standing. Toweling her off with quick precision.

"Stand here" he barks and points to a bath mat. She takes an awkward step forward. Her joints ache, her legs like jelly. He leaves her standing there and she hears rustling and movement, then a zipper. When he comes back he's holding a duffle bag, he's dressed. "When you're not sore anymore. Put an X on your window with tape. Understand?" She nods. He unlocks his handcuffs, sliding them into his coat pocket and is gone. She stands on the bath mat until she hears the front door slam. Then a rustling sound, then nothing. She stands in silence, straining to hear before she half stumbles to the front door to lock it. With the door locked her leans against the door, suddenly shaken, shivering from being wet and chilled, but also disoriented by what just happened. The hall light is on she notices. On the floor is a key, and a note. She leans down, it's her door key, and the note reads "You can have this back. I have my own now. Don't change the locks."