Moving Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started fingering her pussy wile he plunged deeper into her. She circled her clit frantically before plunging two fingers deep into her own pussy. Their tempo accelerated with their impending pleasure. With each plunge she pushed back against him hard, making him penetrate even deeper. Like two animals in heat, they fucked.

Again her legs quivered and she cried out before they gave out and she lay twitching on the blanket. He continued his plunges deep into her ass. He could feel her ass grab at his cock as the contractions of her orgasm wracked her body.

Too much to handle, he plunged into her as deep as he could and then grunted spurting his cum deep into her ass, with her contractions milking every last drop out of him. He collapsed on top of her, in a pile of quivering flesh.

After a few moments they recovered. With his cock still buried deep in her ass she turned her head and smiled, "You are in trouble now!" and then they both laughed.

They lay there like that for a good 15 minutes both too exhausted to get up before he finally withdrew from her trailing a string of white cum from her ass. She got up without a hint of embarrassment and pulled him up by the handcuff attaching them. Then she unlocked them and took them off and slowly got dressed. He asked where his pants were and she laughed as she realized they were still in his car.

She drove him back to his car and after he got dressed, she walked up to the door of his car and said, "now, I will let you off this time as 'punishment served' but I don't want to see you sexting and driving again, understand?" He nodded weakly before she suddenly leaned into the car and kissed him hard on the lips and smiled.

"I don't want to see you, say this same time next week, on this same stretch of road, or I'll be forced to pull you over, and punish you, again" she grinned. Then walked slowly back to her car. He watched her ass sway as she walked and smiled as she drove off.

After he got home, he conveyed the story to his online lover. Naturally she didn't believe a word of it, but they both had another explosive orgasms together recounting and embellishing the experience.

He never realized he was a submissive, but he secretly admitted that he couldn't wait for his drive home next week, and wondered what would happen if he was caught texting again.

12