Mr. Basketball Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," she growled again. "I can think of a few things. That's if you want to break some rules."

Her hands were already pulling my belt open. She found the button and my zipper as she looked up at me with questioning eyes again. I made the rule that we wouldn't have sex under Thom's roof. I did nothing but watch her as she reached in and pulled me out of my pants.

I shifted a little and moved my pants down my hips a little to give her more room. She waited until I settled on the bed again before she used her mouth on my cock. She covered the tip and took some of me into her mouth. I breathed hard letting her know it felt perfect to have her mouth on me.

I watched her take half of me into her mouth before she pulled back. She teased my head with her tongue making me sigh again. Her mouth slowly worked back down on me until I was touching her throat. She held me before retreating. Her mouth sucked me hard now making me pant again. She popped off with a soft smack before smiling up at me.

"Do you want me?" she questioned.

"I always want you," I said softly.

"Lay back."

I fell back into bed. She gripped my pants and pulled them down my legs until the dropped to the floor. She climbed my body and straddled me, pinning my cock to my stomach with her cunny. Her mouth found mine as she kissed me. They were these tender little kisses on my lips that left me wanting more of them. We kept kissing as her hips started to turn over my cock.

My cock was splitting her lips open letting her desire coat me. Each turn of her hips let my shaft tease her clit. My hands ran up and down her body feeling her warm skin under my touch. She let these little whimpers escape her lips as we kissed.

She slid further forward on my cock this time. I popped free and touched her opening as she pressed back. My cock opened her lips and started to slide inside as she pressed back. She slowly took me all the way into her cunny as she whimpered her desire. She let me rest inside of her as we kissed still.

She stopped and looked down at me. I smiled back up at her as she started to turn her hips and press me deeper into her cunny. I was touching her core with each turn. Her mouth hung open as she gasped. I loved the look on her face as we became one.

I pulled her closer to me and found her nipple. I knew her body now and knew she liked to have them sucked. I rolled the rubbery flesh in my mouth as her hand gripped my hair and pulled me tighter to it. It changed her position just a little as she leaned on her one arm. I took the little space she gave me and started to buck into her.

She moaned a little too loud as I pressed deep into her. She giggled right after as she knew she was getting a little too loud. I let it pass as I switched to her other nipple. It touched my cheek before I found it with my mouth. She let go of my head and rested her hands back on the bed to support herself. I stopped pushing into her now and let her have control.

She turned her hips harder as her cunny leaked her desire. I loved how wet she got. She was so slippery now as she pressed me deep into her cunny again and gasped a little louder. I let her nipple free and pressed my arms into the bed. I sat up now and held her before finding her mouth. She whimpered into my kiss as I pressed into her womb again.

She started thrusting her hips harder as we kissed. My hands gripped her ass and opened her up more. She was soaking wet as she took me all the way into her cunny. I could feel her squeezing my cock as she grew closer to getting off. I moaned into her kiss silently telling her I was close.

Her hips turned faster now. She was grinding on me, taking me all the way inside before slipping just an inch or two out. It was hard and intense as I started to fill her. She whimpered again as she bucked with just a little more force. She buried me all the way inside of her and held me as her cunny squeezed me. Shot after shot filled her and mixed with her juice before she bucked again and moaned out loud.

I held her as we both panted. She smiled down at me before taking my face into her hands and kissing me. I let my tongue slide over hers as we kissed. I couldn't get enough of her kiss now. My cock was still hard inside of her. I could have had her again just then.

She giggled as she smiled down at me. "You better tuck me in before we get carried away. I know that look."

"What?" I chuckled.

She giggled as she slipped away from me. "Get dressed while I get changed."

I watched her carefully bend down and pick up her PJs from the floor now. She quickly snuck out of the room and headed down the hallway to the bathroom. I slipped my pants back up my legs and waited for her to return.

She was glowing as she came back into the room and left the door open. She smiled as she crawled into bed and got comfortable.

"Sleep tight baby," I smiled. "I will see you tomorrow at practice."

"Umm hmm," she smiled.

I leaned down and gave her one last kiss before I flipped the covers over her body. I shut the light off and headed down the steps.

"Hey Jake," Thom smiled.

"Hey dad," I said calmly. I hadn't expected him to be up.

"Did you get your dinner?"

"I was just coming down to get it. I probably spoiled it though. I took Taylor to get ice cream."

"Where is mine?"

"Tessa ate it all," I joked.

"I see how it is," he laughed.

"Next time," I offered.

"Is Taylor going home with you tonight?" he asked.

"Not tonight. She's already in bed. I just tucked her in."

"Alright," he smiled. "See you tomorrow?"

"I'll stop by for dinner again."

"Good deal. See you then."

"Good night dad."

"Good night Jake," he smiled warmly.

I grabbed my chicken out of the fridge before I left the house. Thom was cool with me and Taylor now. A couple of nights a week she would spend the night with me. Most of the time she was home. He had to know what we were doing but he never said anything about it. I guess it was one of those don't ask don't tell things.