Mr. Big and the Nurse Ch. 01

Story Info
Mr. Big gets assistance from a naughty nurse.
751 words
3.73
24.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Big has come into the doctor's office complaining of pain in the groin area. The nurse, Victoria, takes Mr. big back to the exam room.

"Please put this on so the doctor can exam you." Victoria tells Mr. Big as she lays a gown next to him.

"I'm going to need some assistance. I'm in a lot of pain." Mr. Big explained to the nurse. Mr. Big was able to take his shirt off with ease. Victoria noticed the he was very lean but not overly muscular. She could definitely see muscle tone. Victoria carefully undid Mr. Big's pants and slowly removed them so she didn't cause him anymore pain. She immediately notices that Mr. Big definitely lives up to his name.

"Dr. Richardson will be in to exam you shortly." Victoria said as she closed the door behind her. Dr. Richardson comes in a couple minutes later. The doctor examines the patient and tells the nurse that Mr. Big has pulled the muscles in his groin. Dr. Richardson hands Victoria an instruction sheet for Mr. Big. It's full of massage techniques that will help ease the muscles back to normal.

The nurse knocks on the exam room door and enters with the instruction sheet.

"I've been instructed to show you some massage techniques to help ease the muscle pain. I'll need you to remove the gown and lay back on the table so I can begin." Victoria explained. She started by massaging the inside of Mr. Big's thigh. Victoria switches legs and moves her hands up and down. She notices that it is causing a reaction to Mr. Big.

Victoria straddles Mr. Big revealing to him she isn't wearing anything under her uniform. He is looking at a round ass with two perfect lips.

Victoria grabs Mr. Big's cock and starts stroking up and down. She lowers her mouth over him. Mr. Big grabs her hips to brace himself.

The feeling is incredible. His mouth starts to water as the pink lips start to Bob up and down in front of his face. Her scent is intoxicating. He can't resist anymore and raises his mouth to meet the lips in his face.

Victoria is massaging Mr. Big's balls while sucking his now hard cock. Mr. Big pulls on her hips to draw her closer to taste her. Mr. Big licks from front to back and sucks on her clit. She sits up and moans in ecstasy. Victoria releases her juices into Mr. Big's mouth.

Mr. Big takes advantage of the exam table he has Victoria lay down on it and pops up the stirrups on the sides of the table. She places her feet in the stirrups and Mr. Big enters her. Slowly thrusting while leaning over to bite on her very perky nipples.

Mr. Big starts thrusting as hard as he can. Victoria seems to enjoy it a little rough. Mr. Big has her filp over exposing a perfect heart shaped ass and a dripping wet pussy. Mr. Big enters Victoria's pussy from behind. He slowly starts thrusting his cock into her. He gradually picks up speed while grabbing her hips and thrusts as hard as he can.

Mr. Big reaches his climax and releases inside Victoria. Mr. Big then licks his fresh cum out of her pussy and makes Victoria cum again.

Victoria hands Mr. Big the massage instruction sheet. "These should help if you have anymore pain." She explained.

"How about if I have anymore pain, I can have a house call from my nurse?" Mr. Big asks while getting dressed.

"How about a follow up appointment at your place in three days?" Victoria asked.

"That sounds good." Mr. Big responded handing Victoria a card. She lad Mr. Big out of the exam room and made up his discharge papers.

"I'll see you in three days." Mr. Big said with a smile.

"Yes, Mr. Big." Victoria replied. She grabbed a patient chart and went into the waiting room to get the last patient.

Throughout the rest of the day all she can think about are the images of Mr. Big in the exam room. 'This is going to be the longest three days ever', Victoria thought closing the office. Victoria went home immediately after work to decide what she should wear for her house call with Mr. Big. She mostly owns uniforms for work. She decides when she gets off tomorrow she will go shopping for something sexy to wear for Mr. Big.

To be continued...