Mr. Big - Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She timed it so in between pulses she pulled her mouth off and pushed Lisa's on, all the while trying to swallow what I had deposited. "AAAHHHH!" I shouted, and soon filled Lisa's desperately sucking mouth, some starting to push out the corners of her mouth, rolling down her chin.

"Uh uh" said Chrissy, waving a finger at Lisa, and pulled it back into hers.

"SHIT!" I exclaimed, putting a hand on the back of Chrissy's head, my hips thrusting upwards with a will of their own. Chrissy's eyes flared wide open as my orgasm peaked with as much of my cock lodged in her needy mouth as possible.

Dropping back into my chair, Chrissy sucked in some air and pushed it back to Lisa, who was the recipient of my last jet of cum.

Lisa's cheeks pulled in as she sucked hard on the tip of my knob trying to get any man juice that was left in there out. Chrissy and Lisa then shared a deep kiss and cleaned up each other's faces from any stray cum that they found there.

"Holy shit you guys!" I said appreciatively "That was the hottest blowjob of my life!" My immediate needs accommodated, I said, "Lets take this to the bedroom!"

This is part one of the prelude, if you like what you've read so far, please check back. I look forward to getting more of this story done for you dear reader, and to finally put down in prose a long time fantasy of mine. I hope you enjoyed it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. Cheers.

12