Mr. Black

Story Info
Two old friends get together and share more than dinner.
7.4k words
4.09
17.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xsnmx
xsnmx
2 Followers

Lilly glanced down at her watch; it was nearly 6:00 pm. She was nervous, surprisingly; giving how long she had known the man she was about to meet for dinner. Her hands were sweaty; she was even a little dizzy. She wondered why she felt so flushed. She sat on a small bench outside the Italian restaurant he had asked to meet her at.

She and Louis were long time friends. They met years ago, when Lilly was only a teenager. Louis was much older then her of course, but they were fast friends. She remembered the first time she saw him. It was at a vampire role playing game. He was seated by himself; she asked about him, people seemed to choose their words carefully when talking about 'Mr. Black.' Of course they were always speaking of his character and not the real him, so Lilly decided she might as well introduce herself. She liked getting to know all of the people she gamed with, out of character at least.

When he got up and went outside she followed him, curiously. He went out and sat on the back porch of the movie museum and pulled out a black clove. Lilly licked her lips; she hadn't had one of those in a long time. She asked him for one, and from that day on they were close friends.

Lilly often talked to him on the phone, they would share their passions and desires. She always held a very strange affection for Louis. He was handsome, a larger man, with long black hair and a goatee. She loved his dark hair. He was her vampiric teddy bear.

Tonight Lilly wore a Japanese kimono, it was blue and white, her hair was in a bun with sticks poking through the dark chocolate curls, criss-crossing each other. She sat on the small bench waiting for him, her purse sitting in her lap. She smiled softly; glad now that she had stopped smoking, she remembered how he always was telling her she should quit.

Louis pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. His hair was much shorter now, then when they first met. He still wore glasses and he wore a dress shirt with black dress pants. He looked regal and casual at the same time, something only he could pull off. He stepped out of his car. He saw her then sitting off in the distance.

He put his keys in his pocket and walked forward, he saw more of what she was wearing and smiled, he had hardly ever seen her in a dress. Except for that one time.... She wore a gothic dress to one of the role playing games, he remembered it was cold outside, because he stuck his hands down her cleavage to keep them warm.

"Louis." She saw him approaching and knew now she missed him more then she would really ever admit. She sighed softly, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth as it always did when they first saw each other after a long time. She stood up and moved toward him, her high heels clicking on the cement as her pace quickened. She stopped directly in front of him and reached up throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

Their embrace was long, and silent. Louis wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her to him tightly. He breathed in the scent of her perfume. "It's been a long time Ms. Twirly Whirly."

Lilly laughed, she had nearly forgotten about that. When they role played Lilly would spin around in circles and sing 'Twirly whirly,' but that was because her character was supposed to be insane. "If there is anything you never forget, that has to be it." She grinned looking up at him. She stood on her tiptoes and she kissed his cheek lightly. She felt it, the electricity between them, and the moment's loss of breath. She tried to ignore it.

Louis simply smiled; he felt the electricity between them. The tension... he knew was both sexual and emotional. They knew each other's fantasies. They had spent hours chatting about bondage, and sex over the phone. "Mm, I missed you. Lets head inside, it's chilly out here." As they walked into the restaurant together, Louis let his hand rest on the small of her back.

The contact was simple, but it made her heart race, and her cheeks flush. One simple touch and she had red hot flames licking along her skin. She shivered at the intense feeling and walked into the building with him, letting the aroma of pasta and bread flood her senses, but his hand... on her back, was all she could really pay attention to at the moment.

Louis smiled pleasantly at the host. They spoke for only a moment and then the young man seated them. They were placed at a rather secluded and dimly lit table. Lilly smiled some, trying to dispel the erotic thoughts racing through her head.

They both sat down across from each other. The host gave them their menus and told them someone would tend to them shortly. He then left. Lilly opened the menu trying to get her mind on other things. "So... how have you been?" Lilly asked glancing at him over top of the menu.

Louis had been watching her, noticing the little sparkle in her eyes. "Good, I'm living by myself now, though I still have my room in the basement."

"I always liked having a basement as a bedroom." She smiled at him as she continued to look over the menu, taking a sip of water. She could still feel his hand on her back, though he wasn't even touching her.

He noticed her flushed cheeks, but decided not to say anything. Soon the waiter came and they ordered their food, slowly they both slid back into their usual conversations. They talked about the computer games they both enjoyed, the relationships in their lives. Both of them began to look at each other with a strange longing.

Once their food came they ate, cheerfully talking about old times. Lilly seemed to go back to the ease of talking with him about anything rather quickly. She tried to steer away from the sex topic; though they both loved to talk about it she didn't know how well she would be able to talk about erotic things considering her earlier thoughts.

Louis forked the last pieces of pasta, and looked across the table at Lilly who was nibbling at a piece of bread. "Hey... have you ever thought about us? I mean.... we always used to talk about it but it just never really happened."

Lilly's face went pink. "Well... yes.... Sometimes I guess. But every time we did talk about it, I was unavailable." She took another bite of her bread and then a sip of her wine.

"Yes, but you are available now." Louis smirked some looking at her. Now he really noticed her flushed expression. He was curious what thoughts were running through her mind.

Lilly nodded a little. "I don't know..." She shrugged. "Oh I got my bachelors from Western last year." It was obvious she was trying to change the subject; she knew it had to have been.

Louis didn't say anything about the fast change; he just went along with it. But he couldn't get the thought out of his head, he wanted her, and the way she had been looking at him all night... he knew she wanted him. He stretched his leg out some letting it brush against hers.

It was a light touch, maybe even accidental, but her heart skipped a beat and all at once her body was on fire again. She tried desperately to pretend it didn't happen, but she couldn't. She glanced up and saw Louis sliding around to the other side of the table. They were sitting in a booth with a U shaped bench. He reached out and grabbed her wrist pulling her so she sat next to him.

He had to try; he knew if he didn't he would regret it. He pulled her close so her thigh was pressed to his. He slid an arm around her waist. Looking down at her. He reached out brushing a stray piece of hair behind her ear. " I really did miss you."

Lilly heard the words, but they didn't process through her mind, she could hardly make sense of anything that was going on around her. The only thing she could manage was the burning desire she felt. She leaned toward him and put her head on his shoulder. Her hands trailed up along his chest to lightly caress his cheek. She looked up at him.

Louis looked down at her, his eyes filled with a passion, a need, she had never seen in any mans eyes before. Her breath caught in her throat as he moved his head closer to hers. She could feel his breath on her mouth. Her heart raced. He paused there almost hesitant. Lilly shut her eyes and closed the space still between them, pressing her mouth firmly to his. They both took in a deep breath as their lips met. Immediately she opened her mouth to allow his tongue entry.

They were almost in a dream state; he was shocked when she kissed him. His tongue stroked along hers, and teased. His eyes fluttered closed, he had wanted to kiss her all night. His right hand moved down to her thigh and caressed gently.

Lilly was lost, her mind a tangled mess. Had she really wanted him for so long? Her tongue moved with his in a slow dance, she felt his hand on her thigh; it sent warmth, and a strange tingling through her body. Her hand on his face was trembling; slowly she moved it down his chest, lower. It disappeared beneath the table. She rubbed her palms and fingertips along his thighs before moving her hand between his legs rubbing his cock gently through his pants.

She didn't know what came over her, why she did this, especially in public. She knew he was enjoying it, the short intake of breath and the hardening organ beneath her hand told her that. She grinned, as his cock grew harder under her ministrations.

He was nearly groaning aloud. He hadn't imagined she would do such a thing... she was stroking his cock through his pants, in public. His heart was racing. He wanted her, he had to get her somewhere he could have her. He would have her, many times tonight. He pulled his lips from hers. His face was flushed. "We should...go."

"Your right." She smiled up at him lustfully. "I will go wait outside for you." She jumped up and grabbed her purse and headed for the door. She walked out into the cool crisp air taking in a deep breath. What was she doing? She did want him, god did she ever want him! She was confused though, she didn't know if she should do this or not, her heart was racing.... She just didn't know.

Louis had to wait a few moments before standing up. She had really turned him on. Every cell in his body wanted to reach out and grab her. He would have fucked her right on the table had it gone much further. He took in a deep breath and then stood, luckily he was able to hide his erection. He paid for their dinner, left a tip, and then went out side.

He stepped out expecting to see Lilly waiting outside for him. But he didn't see her. He looked down the street... she wasn't there. He was confused, where the hell had she gone? He started to walk toward his car hoping she had gotten in already... but she wasn't inside. She left. "Damnit." He whispered to himself. He knew he shouldn't have let her go out here on her own, for some reason in the back of his mind he knew she was going to take off. He swore once more under his breath and got in his car. He turned over the engine and pulled out of the parking lot.

Lilly was sitting in her own car; across the parking lot she had been watching him. What the hell was she doing? She wanted him, hell sometimes she even wondered if she loved him. And she was just letting him go? She wasn't sure why she had gotten so scared... they had talked about having sex... on many occasions. She was almost afraid she would not be able to live up to his expectations in the bedroom. Lilly watched the clock; ten minuets had passed since he pulled out. She was still hot, still aroused. "Fuck it!" She turned the key and pulled out of the parking lot rather recklessly.

She was not going to let herself pass up the chance to be with him. She knew he wanted her... and she had wanted him. It was about time they both sate the growing hunger, as often as needed. She pulled right on the wheel and drove into a gas station parking lot. She was quick about what she did. She didn't know if Louis had condoms, and she didn't want to give herself another reason for leaving him.

She threw them into her purse and headed toward his house. She felt like shit for leaving him, but she couldn't ignore this anymore, and she knew he was probably pissed off. She would make it right. She turned off her headlights before she pulled into his driveway.

With a deep breath she got out of the car and went up to the front door. She hesitated and then knocked lightly. "Louis?" She knocked again almost desperately. She heard footsteps and then the door opened. He didn't look happy.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what happened. I freaked out." She looked up at him; her cheeks were once more flushed. Just seeing him was making her wet.

"You expect me to just let you in now? What the hell were you doing?" Louis was angry, but then again he was rather surprised to see her there. Perhaps not all was lost after all. "You get me all excited and then leave..."

"But I'm here now." She looked up at him almost pleading. "Louis, I tried to ignore it, a few years ago I managed to... but not now." Her voice was almost hypnotic. She nibbled her bottom lip for a moment then took a step toward him. "Please." She reached up wrapping her arms around his neck; she pressed her lips to his again, though his time her tongue slid into his mouth.

Louis wrapped his arms around her a groaned. He broke the kiss. " I will just have to tie you up this time." He smiled and then pressed his lips to hers again pulling her into the house with him and shutting the front door.

They stumbled recklessly through the house. Nearly tripping over his pet cat. Lilly was sure they knocked over a picture or two. Going down the stairs was slightly more difficult then one might imagine. They had to break apart for that. She felt like her knees would give out at any moment. She clung to the railing as she walked shakily down the steps, her heart pounding in her ears.

Together they moved into the bedroom, their arms wrapped around each other. Their lips locked, and tongues dueling. Her head was buzzing, if it wasn't for her now rather sensitive skin she wasn't sure she was even in her own body.

Louis stopped and broke the kiss, as they now stood together in the middle of his bedroom. It looked almost the same as it had last time she had been down there. Her eyes met his and she took several deep breaths, trying to control her rapid gasps for air. "What?" She asked after several minutes had past.

He shook his head softly looking down at her. "It's about time... that's all." He smiled and moved toward her again, his mouth coming down on hers. He reached around to the back of her head and pulled the chopsticks from her hair, dropping them onto the floor.

Wavy dark brown hair fell around her shoulders; the strands tickled her skin and made her shudder. She could feel her desire for him pooling low between her legs. Each time she moved her legs, even slightly, she could feel how slick she was. She pressed herself up against his body her teeth lightly nipping at his bottom lip.

Reaching between them Louis gently cupped her breast, his thumb lightly rubbing back and forth over her hardening nipple. He groaned against her mouth as she nipped his lip. Perhaps she hadn't forgotten how rough he was. He pinched her nipple hard coaxing a rather loud moan from her. "Those clothes will do you no good here." His voice was low and sexy, almost a growl.

Lilly pulled her mouth from his and looked up at him, her eyes twinkling innocently. "You don't think so?" She nibbled at her bottom lip as she looked up at him, her hands moving over her own body.

"Take them off." He demanded, again his voice was raspy.

With a grin, Lilly ran her hands over her breasts. "As you wish." She turned her back to him and reached around to the back of her neck. She unclasped the kimono and wiggled out of it. Letting it fall around her feet.

Underneath she wore a pair of black thongs with a blood red rose on the front, and a matching bra. She looked over her shoulder at him seductively. Her heart was beating so hard she was afraid that he might hear it.

He licked his lips watching her. Every part of him wanted to reach out and rip her clothes off, claim her as his. She was not getting away from him this time. She was his, and there was no going back after this. He took a few steps backwards and sat down on the bed looking up at her. "Come here."

Seductively Lilly began to sway her hips back and forth, almost as if she were dancing to a secret tune in her head. She took only a couple tiny steps at a time, prolonging the wait. She grinned mischievously at him.

Louis smiled and reached out grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her to him. "Tease." He accused. He reached up and ran a fingertip down her body starting at her neck. His finger tickled between her breasts, slid into her naval, and then lightly teased the velvety edge of her thong. He watched her face attentively. Searching for hints of sexual frustration, and pleasure.

Lightly her eyelashes fluttered against her cheeks. Every muscle in her body tried to tense and relax at the same time. Was this really happening? Was she really about to do this? Her mind raced and then before she was able to think about anything her mind was wiped blank as Louis slowly began to tug at her thong. The feel of the velvet sliding down her skin sent a shiver racing up her spine.

He smiled, watching her, as he tossed her thong to the floor. She wouldn't need those any time soon. Lightly he ran his fingertips up her leg, and traced her inner thigh. Her skin was soft, and smooth. Leaning forward he kissed her hip, and then ran his tongue over her skin. He let out a soft groan approving of the taste.

"Louis." She moaned his name and reached up, her hands tugging at her bra. Her breasts ached for his touch, her hard, sensitive nipple begging to be tasted. The material of her bra was almost painful. Reaching between her breasts she unclasped it and let it float to the floor to join her other clothes.

With a grin he reached up, his thumb grazing her nipple. He kissed along her belly, dipping his tongue into her naval. His mouth came tantalizingly close to her heated core, but he always moved away, just before touching it. He could smell her arousal; her hot musky sent was beginning to drive him wild. His pants were beginning to become painfully tight. He nipped playfully at her hip and then he stood up, his fingertips tracing the sides of her breasts. "You're trembling." His voice was soft, a whisper.

"You do that to me..."

"Do I?" He moved around her, wanting to get a good look at every inch of her body. His hand trailed along her bottom. A fingertip teased the small of her back. He smiled to himself as he watched her squirm under his light caress.

Gulping, Lilly nodded her head watching him through half open eyes. "Yes..." Her voice was more of a squeak then anything else. Goosebumps rose along her skin. She felt like she might go up in flames.

Louis grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her once, softly. He moved her toward the bed, his eyes looking deeply into hers. Lightning was crackling between their tense, and incredibly hot bodies.

Carefully he pushed her back onto the bed. She shivered as his hands very lightly brushed against her breasts. She was starting to find it difficult to breath. She wiggled against the comforter sprawled out beneath her. She watched him as he began to move away from her towards a dark corner of the bedroom. "What are you doing?" Her voice sounded strange to her, and overly loud.

Chuckling, Louis bent down and picked up a little black chest, moving it closer to the bed. He then sat down next to her. Reaching up to brush the hair from her face. "Do you remember the little chest of toys I told you about?" An evil grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. He took off his glasses setting them aside on the nightstand.

Lilly's heart pounded painfully against her chest. Oh, she remembered the chest of toys. Whips, chains, bondage, crops, and clips. She even vaguely remembered him telling her about a cattle prod once... she wasn't sure she wanted to mess with that. "Go easy on me Louis. I'm not used to things... that rough." She bit down on her bottom lip, now somewhat nervous about what they were about to do.

xsnmx
xsnmx
2 Followers