Mr. Blackmore's Slut

Story Info
Adam takes his friends wife
2.7k words
4.41
195k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers

I’d been living with the Blackmore’s for just over two weeks. It was a good arrangement; my girlfriend had kicked me out of the flat yet again and, to be frank, I was beginning to wonder if she was worth all the bother. Mary was pretty enough and had a great personality but, between the sheets, she was rather conservative. She was fine with straight sex - as long as I didn’t want it more than once a week - but anything to do with oral or anal sex or anything remotely kinky was a complete non-starter.

And so I found myself at the Blackmore’s. As I said, the arrangement suited us all; I needed a break away from Mary for a while and they needed the extra income that a paying guest would generate.

I had known John Blackmore as a co-worker for several years. He was a good friend and lost no time in suggesting the arrangement as soon as he understood my situation. I had wondered if his wife would be as keen on the agreement as he was and was therefore a little apprehensive about our first meeting.

Actually, the first meeting was the day I moved in and as soon as I met Sandra I realised that I need not have been concerned.

Sandra Blackmore looked a little older than me - maybe around the forty mark - but a good looking woman. She stood nearly as tall as me and her strawberry coloured hair framed a face that seemed to light up the room. Her blue eyes constantly twinkled giving the impression that she was always thinking about something she shouldn’t be!

Two weeks passed quickly. John and I would drive to work together and, unlike my girlfriend, Sandra seemed quite unconcerned if we stopped off for a beer or two on the way home. Life was good and I was beginning to wonder why I had never thought of this arrangement before.

It was a Friday night and John and I had enjoyed a few glasses of cold beer at Mulligan’s on the way home. We were in good spirits but when we actually arrived home I found that the day had finally caught up with me.

“I’m just going to take a shower and hit the sack, buddy.” I said as I made my way up the stairs.

John waved at me absently. As he walked a little unsteadily into the lounge I could see that the room was in darkness. Sandra must have given up waiting for us and turned in herself, I thought.

Once in my room I flicked on the TV and VCR and started to strip off my clothes in preparation for my shower. I remembered that I had been watching a blue movie the night before and quickly turned the volume down as the screen flickered into life. I looked at the TV. The scene continued where I had left off the previous night with a large breasted woman giving a young man a deep-throated blow job. Torn between the waiting shower-room down the hall and watching a little more of the movie, the swelling bulge beneath my jeans decided for me.

I lay down on the bed and got comfortable. The young man in the movie was now fondling and caressing the older woman’s large breasts; kissing and sucking at the swollen, turgid nipples. I unzipped my fly and touched my solid member beneath. Sighing silently as the warm flesh throbbed in my hand, I began to slowly masturbate as I watched.

I must have been completely engrossed in my own secretive world, so much so that I didn’t hear the door open.

“I wish I had boobs as big as those!”

Ripped out of my reverie, I wheeled around on the bed to see Sandra standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a towel. I tried frantically to hide my hard erection but it was a futile exercise. It was clear that Sandra had already seen everything that I had. Words stuck in my throat and refused to vocalise. I don’t suppose anything that I would have said would have made much difference anyway.

Sandra rescued the situation by breaking the awkward silence.

“I don’t think you should stop just like that.” She was smiling at me as she continued. “Whenever I play with myself, there’s very little that would make me stop so suddenly. I’m sure it’s not good for you!”

My jaw was doing a fair impression of a child’s yo-yo as it rose and fell wordlessly. My mind suddenly cleared enough for me to realise that the movie was still running and I made a grab for the remote.

“No, don’t turn it off,” Sandra said, “its ages since I’ve seen a good porn movie! She does have very large breasts doesn’t she?”

My eyes drifted back to the screen and I nodded. The woman in the movie was now on her hands and knees and receiving a good fucking from behind. Her heavy breasts swung pendulously beneath her.

Before I knew what had happened, my friend’s wife was sitting next to me on the bed and staring avidly at the screen.

“Do you like big tits, Adam?”

I shrugged non-commitally. Actually I am rather fond of large breasts but I was still finding it hard to voice any coherent words.

“I think mine are a bit small,” she continued, “what do you think?”

As I turned to look at Sandra I gasped out loud. She had loosened the towel that had previously been wrapped above her chest letting it fall into her lap. I stared at her boobs and immediately felt my erection leap another notch. I could sense the cool air on the head and knew that it was still protruding, thick and swollen, through the open fly of my jeans.

“Ohhhh! I see you DO like them!” Sandra giggled.

As if in a dream, I felt her hands guide mine towards the perfectly rounded orbs. They were warm after her recent shower and seemed to glow in the dim light of my bedroom. She sighed as I plucked at the tight nipples and I felt a bolt of electricity course through me as her fingers curled expertly around my hard shaft.

I looked into her deep eyes as we neared for our first kiss. There was something different about her now that we were so close. I couldn’t quite place the feeling but it nagged at the back of my mind.

As Sandra dropped to her knees and began to pull off my open jeans, I knew that I should have felt guilty. I was in an extremely compromising position with my friend’s wife. I know I should have stopped. I know I should have spared a thought for John. But the truth was I didn’t care. I wanted this woman more than anything else right then.

The nagging doubts that I had previously had were now pushed right to the furthest recesses of my mind. My eyes closed as Sandra stroked my hot tool and guided it towards her willing and open mouth. I could feel her breath on my skin as she kissed the head and sighed deeply as she allowed the purple glans to slide over her tongue and into her warm, wet mouth. Her hands gripped my buttocks and pulled me towards her swallowing my dick and humming deep in her throat. It seemed like so long since I’d been treated to a good blow-job and it took all my powers of deliberation to avoid immediately filling her mouth with cum.

Sandra was a very proficient cock-sucker. She brought me to the edge of climax several times, using her long fingernails to tickle and stroke the sensitive skin under my balls as she deep-throated my dick. My own fingers tangled in the mass of strawberry hair and pulled her head hard onto my weapon.

I reached down and found the hard nubs of her tight nipples again, playfully tweaking and pinching them as she fellated me. Sandra’s reaction was a deep moan in the back of her throat. Her mouth contracted around my tool. I saw stars and felt my head swim. The rush of semen took me as much by surprise as it did her and I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth as she gulped and swallowed my cum enthusiastically.

My cock never went completely limp as I ripped the towel from Sandra’s body and laid her back on my bed. Her legs parted gracefully and the mixed aroma of expensive soap and stimulated arousal drifted up to assault my senses.

“Are you going to eat me?” She whispered.

I nodded with a smile. Sandra giggled, wriggled herself back into a comfortable position and held her legs open for me.

I looked down between her spread thighs. Her bush was neatly trimmed and the lips of her pussy folded back elegantly as I ducked my head down towards my goal. She tasted as good as she smelled. My tongue extended slowly and I lapped between her sex lips, marvelling as her little hood slipped back to reveal a small but fierce little clitoris.

I felt her legs tremble slightly as I sucked gently on the stiff protrusion and heard her gasp. Her hips rose from the bed and her mound crushed into my face. I knew she was about to cum and slipped my index finger into her tight butt. Sandra shook and shuddered. Her hips bucked wildly and I felt the full force of her climax as it gushed warmly over my face.

“She sure looked like she enjoyed that, Adam!”

My head jerked up as I heard John’s familiar voice. He stood patiently in the doorway staring right at us. Jeez! My bedroom felt like it had all the privacy of a train station at rush hour tonight!

If I thought for one moment that John was going to launch into me and his errant wife with a baseball bat or similar weapon, I was much mistaken. It was clear from the smiled look of enjoyment on his craggy face that any form of retribution was far from his mind.

“Better not stop now, buddy.” He continued. “She looks like she could do with a good hard fuck!”

A gulped down a breath of air. So far this had been the craziest night of my life but, as I saw John settle himself comfortably into a chair by the door, I knew that it was far from over.

My cock had once again returned to full attention and I wanted to slam it into Sandra’s pussy as much as she and John also clearly wanted me to.

Crawling up onto the bed I kneeled between my lovers tremulous spread legs and lined myself up with her wet, open hole. The sensations as I entered her were exquisite. Her warm tunnel gripped me tightly and I swear I could feel every ridge and crevice of her insides as I sunk slowly in to the hilt.

My rhythm built up steadily as I sawed my cock in and out of Sandra’s hot pussy. I gripped her breasts again in my hands as I rooted; squeezing and pinching the nipples cruelly and hearing the woman cry out in a mixture of pain and excitement.

“Fuck her Adam!” John cried from his chair. “That’s it, fuck her hard and fast! Pull her nipples! Squeeze her tits! Look how she loves it!

He wasn’t wrong. Sandra was clearly loving every moment of what can best be described as an assault. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted as she climaxed over and over again.

“My ass,” she breathed as she came down from another orgasm, “do me in the ass, Adam! Please!”

If ever a few words put together could have inspired my excitement more at that point, I’ve yet to hear them. After the rather dull sexual experiences that I had shared with my ex-girlfriend, Mary, to hear a woman almost begging me to stuff my cock into her asshole was music to my ears!

My cock throbbed and swung menacingly back and forth as I pulled out of Sandra’s dripping pussy. I looked down at her body; a sheen of perspiration glistened over her warm skin and her vagina gaped open as if still sheathing some invisible object.

Without any hesitation, Sandra moved onto her hands and knees, her head down in the pillow and her nicely rounded behind poised in front of me. I looked over at John for a moment. I still felt a little weird about this and maybe I was seeking his approval. John just shrugged as he looked back at me. His hard cock protruded obscenely from his fly and he was openly masturbating as he watched.

John’s obvious accord was as much corroboration as I needed and, returning my gaze to Sandra’s behind, I pried her buttocks open and slipped a finger deep inside her. As my digit penetrated, I heard her moan deeply and saw her butt tremble. I could feel her pushing back towards me and took this as a sign to proceed further. A second finger joined the first in her ass and I twisted them, rotating them slowly and widening the tight, rosebud hole.

“Now! Please!” Sandra begged as she looked up impatiently from the pillow. I wasn’t going to argue and, retracting my greasy fingers I replaced them with something hotter, harder and stiffer!

My lover groaned as I pushed the head of my throbbing tool into her rectum. The tiny hole put up a token resistance but, as I pushed a little harder, it opened and accepted me appreciatively.

The inside of Sandra’s ass was even hotter than her cunt. I could feel myself swelling as the tight confines rubbed blissfully against my shaft and, under Sandra’s coaching; I began to start fucking myself in and out.

My eyes watered as the warm sensations of my first butt-fuck for ages washed over me. I looked down at the prone body beneath me and was suddenly reminded of the position of the two actors in the movie that we had watched. I recalled how excited Sandra had become when the man had fondled the woman’s breasts as they hung down and decided to try the same tactic. Of course, Sandra’s tits were nowhere near as large as the actress’s, but my fingers held the warm globes and plucked at the pointed nipples as I continued to plough her ass regardless.

Within a few short minutes I was nearing my second climax. I didn’t want to cum inside my lover for a second time and had a sneaking suspicion that she would quite like to see my ejaculation.

“Mmmmm…I’m almost there, baby!” I cried. “You want my cum?”

I felt my cock spring up as Sandra’s body fell forward and released me from her back door. She was kneeling before me in an instant, her mouth open wide and her eyes shut; expectant and eager for her gift. My hand squeezed my hard shaft and I trembled slightly as I pointed my cock head towards her mouth. I groaned. I gasped. I heard another sound from the doorway and looked up.

“This looks interesting!” Said the woman with strawberry coloured hair as she stood watching.

I gasped again as my cock exploded. I stared at the woman by the door. It was Sandra! But how could that be? I looked down at the identical face below me as my cum filled her willing mouth.

“I see you’ve met my twin sister!” Sandra laughed as she continued to watch the indistinguishable woman as her face received the full force of my torrential deluge.

My eyes raced from one woman to the other. There was just no way to tell them apart.

“Yes, they are similar aren’t they?” John chuckled. The confusion must have been etched over my face. “Even I can’t tell them apart sometimes!”

He turned to Sandra, “Hey, how about letting me cum all over your face then, Sandy?”

The strawberry haired woman gave him a demure, sultry look as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

“What makes you so sure that I’m Sandra?” She whispered with an iniquitous grin.

English Bob
English Bob
2,422 Followers