Mr. Bracker's Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeandraNyx
LeandraNyx
153 Followers

Fidgeting awkwardly in front of the window, he wondered what he should do with his hands—oddly enough, that little detail unsettled him the most. But after a moment or two of stressing, Alex eventually decided to just clasp them in front of him and hope it was okay. He felt strangely like a troublemaker caught by a school teacher.

"Is...is this alright?" Alex asked.

"Perfect," Miss Kane giggled, and Alex felt himself flush an even deeper shade of red. "Now put your hands behind your head, interlock your fingers, and spread your legs shoulder width apart. I want to get a good look at you."

"Really, Miss?"

"That's strike one, Mr. Bracker," Miss Kane told him, firmly. "Do it."

Realizing his mistake, Alex dared not hesitate and instead, did as he was told. Carefully, he spread his legs until they were shoulder width apart, then put his hands behind his head. Every inch of him was on display now—as if he were a piece of meat at a market—and the vulnerability was too much to bear. It didn't matter that he was only shirtless. At that moment, Alex wanted nothing more than to run away and hide from the prying eyes just beyond his window. Strangely, though, the emotion seemed to arouse him and he felt his cock twitch beneath his dress pants.

No! Alex thought, pushing the unpleasant realization aside and forcing himself to focus on the task before him. There's no way something so degrading would ever turn me on!

"Mmmm, tasty," Miss Kane moaned, and Alex could swear he heard her lick her lips. "Now, turn around for me."

His heart beating madly in his chest, Alex turned around so that Miss Kane could see his back, rippling with tight, sinewy muscle. He'd only been lifting weights for a few years, but he'd always been a swimmer at heart and it showed. There was a shuffling of cloth on the other end of the line and Alex listened as Miss Kane adjusted herself.

Could she be...? No, she couldn't be...!

"How much do you bench, Mr. Bracker?" Miss Kane asked.

"Two hundred pounds, Miss."

"And how much do you squat?"

"Two hundred and fifty pounds, Miss."

"Not bad," Miss Kane mused and for the first time in his life, Alex suddenly felt self-conscious about his body, almost as if he wanted to please her. "Now, take off your pants so I can see your ass."

Mentally, Alex could feel himself resisting, but he couldn't afford another strike against his record. Almost of their own accord, his hands reached down and began to undo his belt buckle, pulling it from the loops in his pants. Then came the button and the zipper, before Alex let go and allowed the fabric to fall neatly to the ground around his feet. All the while, he couldn't help thinking: I can't believe I'm doing this...I can't believe I'm doing this... Now the only bit of cloth left between him and total nudity was his checkered boxers. Alex looked down and hooked his thumb into the elastic waistband, but couldn't bring himself to go any further.

"Go on, Mr. Bracker, show me your ass," Miss Kane whispered in his ear, her voice gentle and yet, predatory all the same. "I want to see your toned, bare buttocks in front of me."

With a groan, Alex swiftly pulled down his boxers—determined to get it over with as quickly as possible—and kicked them aside. He tried to hide himself as best he could with his hands, but knew Miss Kane wouldn't tolerate that for long. Alex could already hear her tsking disapprovingly over the phone.

"Assume the position," Miss Kane ordered, her voice amused, and reluctantly, Alex put his hands behind his head and spread his legs again. "Mmmm, what a lovely ass you have, Mr. Bracker. Do you let your girlfriends peg you? If so, I'm very jealous."

"What?" Alex cried, appalled. "No! How could you even think that?"

"Get on your hands and knees for me, Mr. Bracker, and stick that beautiful ass into the air."

"Miss, please...don't make me do this."

"I love the sound of your begging," Miss Kane purred, and Alex's heart sank. "Now, do as I say and get on your knees."

Awkward and clumsy, Alex dropped to his knees and bent forward, giving the woman beyond the window an incredible view of his muscled behind. There was a barely perceptible wet sound emanating from the phone now—slow and sensual at first, then a bit louder and cruder—and Alex suddenly realized that Miss Kane was touching herself. Her soft, desperate moans—followed by a low, piteous cry—left no room for doubt. In spite of himself, Alex found the noises she made strangely erotic and could feel his cock grow hard, betraying him in ways only a man can really understand.

"Do you want to know what I'm thinking about, Mr. Bracker?" Miss Kane asked, pulling Alex out of his lustful reverie.

"Oh! Of course. What are you thinking about? Uh, Miss."

"I'm wondering what it would feel like to plow into that tight, virgin asshole—feeling the pressure of a strap-on on my clit—until I've milked every last ounce of cum from your aching balls."

"Miss Kane!" Alex cried, and though every instinct was begging him to get off the floor, he reminded himself that his job was on the line. "I'm sorry for the outburst, Miss," Alex quickly apologized. "I'm sorry, that's just so...blunt."

"Get your ass even higher into the air," Miss Kane ordered—her conviction unwavering—and though he felt himself cringe, Alex obeyed. "Yes, that's it. I want your face pressed into the carpet. And spread your legs...wider...even wider now. I want to see how your cock and balls dangle between your legs."

"Miss, please..." Alex begged, turning positively red with embarrassment. "Not this..."

"You torture me, Mr. Bracker: being able to look at you and yet, being unable to touch."

"Miss, please...can't I get up yet?"

"Not yet, Mr. Bracker. In a moment. Right now, I want you to reach back and pull apart your ass cheeks for me."

"I can't..." Alex croaked into the phone, feeling another wave of humiliation hit him, even deeper this time: it felt warm, like a gritty, desert breeze, kissing his skin with a thousand hot pin pricks. "I've done everything you've asked, please..."

"That's strike two, Mr. Bracker. You're using them up rather quickly, don't you think? Bad idea."

"I can't do this—anything else—just not this!"

"There are no limits, Mr. Bracker," Miss Kane reiterated and Alex wished with all his might that he could go back in time—show some self-control—and never, ever look up porn on his work computer. "You're my slut for the night and I'll do with you as I please."

It took all of Alex's strength to obey. No one had ever seen him so vulnerable before, not even his one and only longtime girlfriend. And now Miss Kane—and possibly the entire world—was going to get a good look at his asshole. Wincing, he reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart so that everything he owned—from his cock to his balls to his ass—was on full display. Alex heard Miss Kane groan into the phone, her fingers picking up the pace and her breath coming in short, subtle gasps now.

"Get up and sit in the chair," Miss Kane panted. "Now."

Relieved, Alex stood up and sat down in the armchair, listening absentmindedly to the sound of the leather. It felt cool—soothing, even—against his flushed skin. Looking out onto the strip with his cock out, Alex knew that if he'd started like this, he would have surely protested, but anything was better than being bent over in full view of the window with his ass in the air.

"Excellent, Mr. Bracker," Miss Kane gasped into the phone, her voice trembling just the slightest bit, and Alex could feel his cock twitch again. "Open your legs wide for me, so I can see your beautiful cock. No, not like that! Wider...wider still, Mr. Bracker."

"I'm sorry, Miss," Alex breathed into the phone, looking down at his lewdly spread legs and cringing at the perverse display. "This is as far as they'll go."

"I know you can spread them wider for me," Miss Kane insisted, her voice firm. "Just lift one of your legs and drape it over the arm of the chair."

"Like...like this?" Alex asked, doing as he was told and astonished to find that he could be even more exposed than he already was. "Is this alright?" With his legs spread so wide, Alex's semi-hard cock was now on full display—thick and uncircumcised—nestled in the dark, black curls of hair on his sack.

"Mmmm, that's perfect," Miss Kane moaned, and the soft, wet sounds on the other end of the line resumed. "What a tasty looking thing, and it's only half-hard. You must feel pretty special, with such a beast lying between your legs."

"Not, uh...not really," Alex stuttered, suddenly feeling self-conscious again, and instinctively, he began to close his legs. But then he heard Miss Kane tsk at him over the phone and quickly, he snapped them back open. "I'm, uh, pretty average, I think. Miss. Sorry about that."

"Still trying to hold onto your modesty, even now?" Miss Kane taunted and Alex—looking down at his naked form—blushed. "How big is it, really?"

"I'm not sure..."

"You've never taken a tape measure to your cock?" Miss Kane asked, her voice smug. "I find that very hard to believe. How big is it, Mr. Bracker?"

"It's...about seven inches fully erect, Miss."

"And you've trimmed your balls, too," Miss Kane observed, with a little laugh. "Looking to get laid tonight, Mr. Bracker?"

"No, of course not—this is a business trip!"

"Don't lie to me, Mr. Bracker, or you'll get another strike."

"Okay! Alright...just please don't call my boss. Maybe I was...hoping to get laid, I mean."

"And do you have a type, Mr. Bracker?"

"A type?" Alex asked, feeling rather cornered. "I, um...I suppose I've got a bit of a thing for redheads."

"Don't all men?" Miss Kane teased. "Well, let's not keep her waiting. The sooner you cum for me, the sooner you can hit the town."

"Cum?" Mr. Bracker whispered, hardly able to believe what he was hearing. "But I don't...that wasn't..."

"Don't you want to cum, Mr. Bracker?"

"No!"

"You do know I only want what's best for you?" Miss Kane cooed, her voice maddeningly playful. "Don't you want to be able to last a good, long time for your little redhead friend?"

"It's too embarrassing!" Alex blurted, barely keeping it together. "I can't just cum on command. It doesn't work like that!"

"No excuses," Miss Kane told him. "Stroke it for me, nice and slow. I want to watch it grow in your hands and then explode all over your thighs."

Alex knew by now that there was no sense in arguing and adjusting his hips, grasped his cock awkwardly. As he began to stroke—slowly and deliberately, so as not to anger Miss Kane—it grew in his hands, until the head peeked out from the top of his fist, swelling and turning purple as blood flooded the organ. Alex couldn't believe—after everything he'd been through—that he was managing it. Still flushed with humiliation, it was a wonder he'd gotten his cock to stand at all, let alone fully erect! But the fear and resentment he felt were oddly arousing, the heat in his cheeks seeping into his core and making his whole body sweat and tremble with lustful agony. Without meaning to, Alex was soon picking up the pace, feeling the velvety smooth skin of his cock as it slid over his rod. A while longer, and a drop of precum formed on the head, making his stokes wet and loud.

"Does that feel good, Mr. Bracker?" Miss Kane prodded, and Alex—who had, for a moment, completely forgotten her—suddenly stopped. "Answer me, Mr. Bracker. Does it?"

"Of course not!" Alex snapped, without thinking. "I'm only doing what you told me!"

"All men have a built-in lie detector, Mr. Bracker. I can see with my own eyes how hard and wet this makes you and I've told you before not to lie to me."

"I'm not lying—!"

"And who told you that you could take you hands off your cock? You'll continue to stroke while speaking to me, Mr. Bracker. Or do you want to drag this out further?"

"No...no, of course not, Miss," Alex sputtered and—resigned to his fate—be began thrusting into his palm once more.

"Mmmm, tell me how it feels, Mr. Bracker," Miss Kane moaned, and Alex could tell from the perverse squelching in his ear that she was really getting into it now. "Tell me everything."

"Well, um..." Alex began, unsure of where to start. As he stroked, his cock began to ache in his hands, the head tingling lightly as he teased it with his thumb. "It's just, uh..."

"I have no more patience for your shyness," Miss Kane hissed, her voice heavy with lust. "This had better get good, and quickly."

"I, uh...I can feel it...throbbing," Alex finally managed—his voice a hoarse whisper—the words barely making it past his lips. "It's so soft, but so hard, too. It, um...aches."

"I'm not amused, Mr. Bracker—if you're not going to get me off, then why am I showing you mercy?"

I'm going to have to go all in, Alex thought, his whole body trembling. Oh, god...

"It hurts," Alex admitted, a sob of ecstasy and embarrassment escaping his lips. "It feels so good, it actually hurts, Miss."

"Go on."

"I can feel the entire length slipping and sliding in my hands—growing harder and harder—and I don't want to like it, but I do. I like the way my foreskin glides over the head—making it throb and pulse with anticipation—and the sounds it makes with each thrust. The sounds—your sounds, too—they drive me wild, Miss. The harder and faster I stroke, the more my balls ache and it feels like I might burst at any moment. My belly clenches and trembles and I can hardly stand it!"

"Faster now, darling," Miss Kane groaned, her voice hot and heady. "I'm going to put the phone near my pussy now, so you can hear me."

As Alex continued to stroke his cock—faster now, more insistently—he heard Miss Kane place the phone between her legs and the torturous sounds that followed. He could hear as she slid her fingers into and out of her sex—wet and loud—and imagined what it looked like, with her other hand massaging her soft folds and then her clit. His thrusts became more desperate as she moaned and then began mewling into the phone, the sound of skin against skin driving him wild. Alex knew he was close now—so, so close—and felt his eyes swimming before him, his balls clenched tight and ready to explode.

"Don't you dare cum without my say-so," Miss Kane ordered. "You won't like the consequences."

"Please, please..." Alex begged and for the first time, he really meant it. "Please, Miss, I implore you..."

"Hold it in. As long as you can, Mr. Bracker. Show some self-restraint."

"May I at least slow down? Please, Miss, or I don't think I can—"

"No, you may not. I enjoy torturing you, Mr. Bracker. You know that."

"Please, Miss, please!" Alex begged, more insistent now. "For the love of god!"

"I love the desperation in your voice," Miss Kane moaned, her voice growing deeper—huskier—as her fingers pumped in and out of her wet entrance. "God, I love watching you—all the way from across the street, in the comfort of my own room—as you twist in delicious agony on that chair."

Closing his eyes tight shut, Alex desperately tried to clench his cock against the building orgasm before he boiled over. But everything together—the shame, the perversion, the raw lust—made it near impossible to resist. His cock trembled in his hands and he knew that, soon, he would reach the point of no return. As his eyes brimmed with tears, Alex could only hope that he might be able to hold out long enough to leave Miss Kane satisfied and keep his job.

"Oh god yes...oh god yes..." Miss Kane moaned, her own voice growing desperate, her mewling high pitched. "Oh, yes, cum for me, Mr. Bracker..."

It was a miracle that Alex had lasted as long as he did. As soon as he heard Miss Kane crying out into the phone—screaming and twisting in the throes of a delicious orgasm—he felt his balls tightening harder and harder still, until they could take no more. He cried out as they exploded into his cock, which pulsed and trembled in his hands, milking every last drop of cum from the shaft and spilling it onto his thighs. And still, it wouldn't stop. One stream of cum followed after the other—first four, then five—until the orgasm was so completely overwhelming that he could feel it all the way to his belly button. Bucking in his seat, Alex watched as his cock twitched and sputtered before him, until it finally lay still against his thigh.

"Mmmm, that was lovely, Mr. Bracker," Miss Kane finally whispered, her voice soft in the afterglow of her own orgasm. "Make sure you have a good night on the town for me, okay?"

"Yes, Miss," Alex replied—without thinking—and then there was a soft click as she hung up the phone. "Of course."

It was quiet then, but only for a moment. As someone began banging on his door, Alex shot straight out of his seat and glanced nervously toward the noise. Who could that be? he thought, and it suddenly hit him. Oh, shit. Myers and Johnson! Quickly, Alex began picking up his clothes, pulling his pants up and over his legs as quickly as he was able, then fishing for his shirt. As he worked, the banging only became louder.

"I'm coming, alright!" Alex cried, trying to sound as irritable as possible and not like he'd just been caught masturbating in front of a window. "Just hold on and wait a second!"

Throwing open the door, Alex peered out into the hallway, only to find Myers and Johnson waiting, dressed in a pair of shorts each and a couple of tacky souvenir shirts. Johnson already had a drink in his hands—a girly drink, too, the kind with a little umbrella—and Myers was fanning himself sarcastically with a wad of one dollar bills. As Alex raised in eyebrow in their direction, they smiled, then Johnson suddenly frowned.

"Oh my god, Alex, you haven't even taken off your suit yet?"

LeandraNyx
LeandraNyx
153 Followers
12