Mr. Carter Ch. 05

Story Info
Their weekend at his cabin beings...
5.2k words
4.68
14.8k
8
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're here."

I heard Lucas' voice announcing our arrival and opened my eyes to a beautiful log cabin nestled in a grouping of trees, like it was meant to be a part of the forest all along. While Lucas was busy getting our bags from the back of his SUV, I decided to take in my surroundings. The cabin faced a dirt road that went on for who knows how long—how long did we drive up it? I suddenly realized I had no idea how far into the woods we were or even where the nearest road or people were. One glance at my phone confirmed that we had officially left civilization, or at least we had left the reach of a cell phone tower. While I didn't like the idea of not having any service, I was slightly giddy at the thought that there would be no interruptions from the real world for the entire weekend.

"C'mon, I'll give you the grand tour!" Lucas' invitation snapped me back to reality, and I happily met him at the door.

Lucas took me from the entryway down the hall, casually pointing out the master bedroom, then through to the kitchen, finally ending in the living room. As he gave me the grand tour, I could see why he came to the cabin to escape; not only was it peaceful and secluded, but the whole cabin had such a welcoming air to it that just invited you to relax. There were small touches everywhere that gave me more of an insight into his personality, like the books carefully placed on the shelves, the pillows haphazardly arranged on the couches, and the plush armchair placed next to the fireplace. My favorite part was the the wall of windows in the living room that allowed for a breathtaking view of the sunset framing the forest encapsulating his property. I could see myself spending hours reading by the windows, taking hikes thorough the woods, or curled up by the fire with Lucas.

"Well that's all of it. What do you think?"

I wasn't sure, but I thought I detected a bit of nervous energy coming off of Lucas. Before now we had only ever been on my turf or somewhere neutral, and I suddenly realized that this was the first time he had invited me into a part of his world. Now it was his turn to show off a personal part of his life, and I got the impression not many had been given the pleasure of seeing this place.

I walked over to Lucas, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and said, "Lucas, it's absolutely beautiful! Thank you for inviting me here."

"I'm so happy you like it! Now, lets get settled in shall we? Are you hungry?"

"Not really. I was thinking I should probably get cleaned up..." I let my voice trail off as I gestured toward my clothes speckled with grime from our roadside rendezvous.

"Of course, make yourself at home."

I thanked Lucas and made my way down the hall. I opened the door and stepped into his room where I was greeted by a dominating king-sized four poster bed. There weren't any frills to minimize the size, just the bare necessities: two pillows and a comforter. A nervous anticipation took over as I thought of all the room we would have—how Lucas could toss me around and how we could spread out any which way we pleased. I shook my head, told myself to focus, and headed for the bathroom. I needed a moment to collect myself before I faced Lucas again, because,even though I had finally gotten the sweet release I had been after for days, my body wouldn't calm down. Instead, I felt even more worked up. Knowing that Lucas was in the other room wasn't helping, but I didn't want this weekend to be entirely consumed with us fucking—I wanted at least a few minutes of substance...

The bathroom was perhaps the most luxurious bathroom I had ever seen; to the left was a claw foot tub that was just calling out to me to take a long hot bubble bath, the floor was heated, warming my bare feet as I walked toward plush towels laid out on shelves in front of a large window giving another amazing view of the surrounding forest. I was confused when I didn't immediately see the shower, but only what looked like half of a wall to my right. I peeked around the corner to see that the half wall was in fact just one side of a massive walk in shower. I looked up to see a rainfall shower head in addition to shower heads on either wall and a removable one in the corner. The steaming hot water felt amazing on my dirty skin and made me want to spend hours relaxing in there, playing with all the different settings on the shower heads. When I had rinsed off my entire body, I reached for the body wash on the wall and inhaled the scent I had come to associate with Lucas. I poured some into my hands and formed a rich lather covering my arms before moving to my neck, my chest, then down to my breasts. I swirled around each of my soft mounds taking my nipples between my fingers and twisting them. The scent of his body wash and the feeling of my hands on my body was turning me on so much that I wished I had asked Lucas to join me.

I moved my hands down my stomach and closed my eyes when my hands reached in between my legs. My fingers dipped into my wet hole, swirling in the juices and taking them to cover my waiting clit. The first touch gave me goosebumps, and I took a moment to enjoy the feeling before bringing my other hand to my nipple, giving it a slight pinch. My fingers continued to alternate between sliding over my wet folds and swirling my clit, increasing the pace between the two before sliding one, then two fingers into myself. I moved my fingers in and out as my thumb went to town on my clit. It didn't take much longer for my orgasm to hit making my free hand reach out for the wall to steady myself. My pussy clenched around my fingers, and I pumped a few more times before pulling them out. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. My orgasm, just like the ones at home, wasn't enough to dispel the restless feeling inside. Disappointed, I moved to bring my fingers up to rinse off in the falling water, but before they made it, my hand was stopped.

"Allow me", Lucas whispered in my ear, "mmm. I don't think I'll ever get tired of tasting you."

I felt my cheeks blush, but his words were just what I wanted to hear. Lucas swept my hair to the side kissing my neck. A low moan escaped my lips when he brought his hands up to massage my breasts. If I thought my hands felt good before, I was crazy. There was nothing that could compare with the way he touched me, his expert hands knew just where and when to touch.

"Sweetheart, I hope you're ready for me, because you've got me so hard."

All I could manage was a nod of my head, not trusting myself to come up with anything coherent. Lucas grabbed my hips and pushed down on my lower back so that I was bent at the waist, my ass exposed to him. He teased me with just his tip before thrusting his full length into me, and in that moment, I could hardly imagine anything making me feel better than being filled by him. I adjusted my left hand on the shower wall and reached my right around to grab Lucas' ass to give it a little squeeze of encouragement so that he would increase his pace. I knew he got the hint when he began to pound into me harder and faster. I took my hand off his ass to rub my clit, matching his frantic pace.

Lucas grunted with his effort pumping into me for a final time before I felt his hot cum shoot inside me. His cum continued to spew into me as my fingers went into overdrive on my clit. My own orgasm came on fast and strong, the walls of my pussy clenching onto Lucas' cock, milking what was left inside of him. He pulled out and spun me around from the wall, kneading my ass as our mouths met. Our tongues hungrily danced with each other while our bodies came down from our orgasms. After a couple of minutes, our kisses slowed to a few small pecks, then subsided as we rinsed off and got out of the shower to grab towels.

I told Lucas I would meet him in the kitchen so that I could have a few moments to myself. I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face and needed a moment to compose myself, so that I could carry on a semi-intelligent conversation with him. I grabbed a plaid button down shirt and a pair of jeans from my bag and headed to the kitchen to see what Lucas was up to. I came around the corner and saw him pulling ingredients from the fridge and arranging them on the counter. I stood there staring at him, marveling in the realization that this man was comfortable in the kitchen, adding another level to his personality I wouldn't have guessed was there. He took a bottle of wine out of a chiller built in to the island and when he stood up to put it on the counter, our eyes met. I wanted to stand there longer watching his every move and learning more about him, but he gestured for me to sit at the island, and I wasn't going to deny him.

"Glass of wine?"

"Yes, please."

"I didn't know if you were hungry or not, but if you want, I would be happy to cook you something."

"Really? Hmmm, I would love that, but I'm actually not that hungry."

"Another time, then. So...what would you like to do?"

"Oh, goodness! I don't know. Maybe start a fire?"

"Well I don't know about committing a crime, but it does sound exciting," laughed Lucas.

"Ha ha, very funny! You know what I mean. Your living room is just begging for us to relax in it."

"I couldn't agree more."

Lucas grabbed the bottle, and I followed him to the living room. I poured him a glass of wine, while he started the fire. Shadows from the fire's flames danced across the furniture and lit a soft glow in the room. We settled down facing each other on the plush rug of the fire, propped up on floor pillows. There were so many things running through my mind: questions I was dying to ask, fantasies of Lucas taking me right there on the floor, and wondering what Lucas could possibly be thinking.

After a few seconds, a smile crept across Lucas's face as he said, "Go on, I can see the wheels turning in your head. Ask me anything."

I nodded my head, took a sip of my wine, licked my lips, and took a deep breath before asking Lucas, "Have you ever been married?" I don't know why that was the first question that came out and hadn't realized I had really wanted to know, but to my surprise Lucas answered like it wasn't such a crazy question to ask.

"No. I think I was close once, but she wanted kids and that was something I never wanted in my life."

"How long were you together?"

"We were together for eight years. We met in my last year of law school and ended things about six years ago. She stuck with me through the stress of the bar exam and seemed to understand the crazy schedule that came with my first years in a firm. It was refreshing to have someone there after I got home from long days who didn't nag me about being gone all the time. I thought we were happy, that she was happy, but I think she was just putting up with me because she saw an opportunity for a certain lifestyle."

"A certain lifestyle?"

"She came from a life of money, and I think—no I know now— she only attended college to find a worthy husband. She worked for her father's company, but she always spoke about it as a temporary thing. I know what she really wanted was a life where she would stay home, play tennis, hire nannies to raise the kids. I fooled myself into thinking she loved me for me and not for a life she thought I could give her. I fooled myself into thinking I was enough for her."

"So what happened?"

"Well, one night she went out with some of her old sorority sisters-"

I groaned when he said "sorority sisters" and apologized when he shot me a look.

"Like I was saying, she went out with her sorority sisters", he looked at me sideways daring me to make another noise. I mimed zipping my lips and throwing away the key so he would continue his story. "Pretty much all of them were stay at home moms with at least one little one, and I guess that brought up her desire to have kids that much more. She was pretty drunk when she came home and started blaming me for her not having kids, asking me why I hadn't proposed yet, why she still had to work, and I don't even remember what else. It was a nasty fight, she wouldn't listen to anything I had to say, cutting me off at every chance, but it wasn't all her, we both said things we came to regret. I left to stay in a hotel that night, and when I was still fuming in the morning, I called my doctor to ask about a vasectomy. After cooling off at work that day, I came home to a romantic dinner and a very apologetic girlfriend."

I wrinkled my nose imagining just what kind of apology she gave him. I hadn't ever been the jealous type, but thinking of her (or any woman) with Lucas made my skin crawl.

"We didn't talk about having kids again, so I thought she had finally accepted I would never change my mind. I still had every intention of going through with the vasectomy, but it wasn't until the day of the procedure I realized I never told her about it. I guess some part of me never had any intention of telling her and the fact that I scheduled the procedure when I knew she would be out of town wasn't great either. Let's just say that when she came home, it did not go over well. She freaked out, crying and saying that I was selfish. I was completely shocked! I thought we had solved the issue after our fight, but apparently she was still clinging to the hope I would change my mind. I don't remember everything about that night, but I do vaguely remember things being thrown at me and harsh words being exchanged. In the morning she was gone, and that was the end of us."

I wasn't sure what to say after he finished. I couldn't believe that Lucas had been so serious with another woman and hearing his story filled me with a jealousy I had never experienced. In the short time we had been involved, I felt myself falling for him in a way that was both exhilarating and totally terrifying. I didn't understand how someone could have let this man get away, but, damn, was I glad that he was mine now. Little did Lucas know that I had never wanted kids and, even though I was on birth control, I knew it wasn't a hundred percent effective. I said a silent "Hallelujah!" when I realized getting pregnant wasn't a possibility now.

"Now it's your turn. What's your story?"

I looked down suddenly embarrassed. I ran my fingers along the base of my wine glass before drinking the rest of it in one gulp. "Um...well, I have never been that serious with anyone."

I didn't want to look up at Lucas, so I kept my eyes focused on my glass. After a few seconds, and no response from him, I decided to plunge into everything. I was already sure Lucas wouldn't want to be with me once he found out how inexperienced I was. He would see through me and think I had just been putting on some act, so I figured what the heck, why not tell him everything? If this was where it ended, then I would walk away happy with the time we had spent together already.

"Ben was my first boyfriend. We met in high school and became good friends before anything happened. At the time, I thought I was madly in love with him, but I took forever to tell him, because I didn't want to lose him as a friend. The timing never seemed right, but we tried to give it a shot after graduation before I started college, and he left for a mission."

At the word mission, I heard Lucas give a snort.

"Yes, mission",I said finally looking up at him to give him a shut up and listen look. He motioned his hands for me to proceed.

"It was young and fun and wonderful. I, of course, thought we would write to each other day while he was away, fall madly in love, and get married, but no. He left, I wrote, he never wrote back, and that was that.

"Looking back, I know he did me a favor. I always felt more for him than he did for me, and I know that we would have never worked out in the long haul. He wanted things that I've never wanted, like kids and a wife who would stay home, which at the time I thought I could somehow do for him. Oh, young love," I sighed.

"Anyway, at the time, I was away from home and devastated...and stupid. My roommates took me to a party to cheer me up, and I met Erik. I was feeling reckless, and admittedly very drunk, and he was everything Ben wasn't: tattooed, pierced, older, and kind of an asshole. I don't know if I was trying to prove something to myself or if I was just making a bad decision for the sake of it, but I left the party with Erik, and he was my first."

I saw Lucas briefly clench his fist before returning to his still position. I wondered for a second if my story was bothering him, but chalked it up to an involuntary twitch and continued with my story.

"I didn't feel great after that first time, but I blamed being hungover, and kept seeing Erik. We hooked up for longer than I even want to admit..." I take a moment to shake my head at my own stupidity before diving back in. "I finally realized what we had was really nothing, not worth my time and not worth my effort.

"I focused on school after that until my senior year, when I met Jack. He was a breath of fresh air compared to Erik", I let out a little laugh, "sweet and attentive and persistent. He had to ask me out a couple of times before I said yes. There wasn't a spark, but he was simple, safe, and boring, which is what I thought I wanted. He was a great guy, but he didn't seem to understand my desire to move away from our hometown. I was always honest about my intentions of moving, but I think he still expected me to stay for him.

"When I got into law school, I was so excited, but he drained all that away. I wanted our last months together to be fun and carefree, but he was always picking little fights and trying to get me to stay. I should have felt, I don't know, thankful or happy that we wanted me to stay, but I was just annoyed. He wanted to stay together long distance, but I decided to make a clean break before I left town. He tried to get back together a couple of months ago, but I had to tell him I met someone else." A small smile crept across my face as I thought of our last conversation. "Needless to say he wasn't very happy about that, told me I was making a big mistake, blah blah blah. And that's about it."

I wrinkled my nose and gave a little shrug, not sure I wanted Lucas to say anything. Was he regretting starting this whole thing? Would my lack of experience mean he didn't want me anymore? I couldn't bear the thought of him rejecting me now; I knew I would be crushed. I tried to read his expression, but his face had a stoic look about it making it impossible to read his emotions. In the awkward silence that settled in the room, I looked down to my hands in my lap, silently pleading with Lucas to say something, anything. When he didn't, I opened my mouth to try to diffuse the tension.

"I know I don't have a lot of experience, but I-"

"Come here."

I shut my mouth and looked up at Lucas to see him waiting patiently for me to respond to his request. I took a deep breath and moved closer to him. When I reached him, Lucas reached out and pulled me close to his body.

He stared intently into my eyes as he said, "Your amount of experience doesn't bother me, obviously, in fact it drives me crazy any man had you before me. If I had it my way, I would have been the first", he bent his head down to place soft kisses on my neck, "the only."

He continued kissing down my neck and across my collarbone while his fingers undid the buttons of my shirt. I tossed my shirt to the side while his hands began exploring my exposed flesh. I felt a magnetic pull to him and needed to be as close to him as I could manage. I straddled his lap and pulled his shirt off as quickly as I could, wanting to feel his skin on mine. Our arms encircled each other, our tongues danced as we kissed, and I rocked my hips against him feeling his erection growing underneath me. I felt frantic as I kissed him, touched him, ground into him, somehow trying to express the depth of my emotion without words. I was so overwhelmed with the intensity with which Lucas spoke when he said he wished he was my first, because there was nothing more I wanted than for it to be true.

12