Mr. Carter, His Daughter, and I

Story Info
Two coeds conspire to seduce one's father.
4.9k words
4.46
89.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Renee moved in next door, we became friends immediately. We had a lot of common, interests, fantasies and we both were free spirits. I never knew my father. Mom got pregnant with me and, well, never married. Oh he paid child support and was paying for my college tuition but mom never would tell me much about him.

Renee, my next door neighbor moved in with her dad about a month ago. She lost her mother about eight months ago and she and her dad moved here from out west somewhere. Anyway, her dad was a real hunk. Really good looking and young. Actually her father was by a second marriage. Her real father had been killed in a car accident, so when she married again it was to a much younger man. Actually Matt was eleven years younger than Renee's mother. So that put his age closer to Renee's and mine, about eight years older than us.

Mr. Carter may have been a clever and successful business man, but he was a pussy cat around women. According to Renee, he had always being dominated by her mother. Around the house and, according to Renee, in the bedroom too.

It wasn't very long before she caught on to the fact that I had a crush on her father. Hell he was only eight years older than I was and although he was a lot more sophisticated than my crowd, he treated me as an equal. I mean he would listen to what I was saying and he always seemed to understand what ever my little problems were. He was the same with Renee and sort of doted over her. He never really refused her anything.

I guess it was his personality. Renee's mother dominated him, and I guess so did Renee, to a point. Anyway I probably was showing too much interest in her dad and asking a lot of questions about him and about his relationship with Renee that started it all.

Finally my curiosity and questions got a bit personal. You know, questions like, have you ever seen him nude, or did you ever see or hear him and your mother making love?

And the ultimate question, "how do you feel about him Renee?"

I was surprised by her answer. "Oh I'm going to make him fuck me soon. It's just a matter of time. I used to hear mom telling him what to do in the bedroom and I would sneak peeks thru the crack in the doorway and try to watch. So I sort of know his weaknesses."

"What did you see," I asked.

Well I learned a lot about my mom and him in the year and a half they were together. Mom liked him to... you know, go down on her, and she loved to suck him off, but I never actually saw it really happening. She always had her back to the door, or she would be bending over and he would be standing behind her. But he must have been good because she would make a hell of a racket each time she came and always wanted him to keep fucking her."

My mouth dropped open. My panties were getting wet just imagining what Renee was describing and I kept urging her to go on.

"But you never saw his cock?" I asked.

"Oh yeah lots of times but never hard. I see him nude quite a bit now. When he's taking his shower in the morning, I get undressed and sit on the hamper in the bathroom and wait for him to come out before I go in and take my shower."

"And he doesn't mind?" I asked.

"Naah, he's used to seeing me nude, and I guess he's used to me seeing him too. He even helped me shave my pussy when I bought that new bikini bathing suit, the yellow one. It's so small that I had to shave my pussy completely, and I told him I was afraid I'd cut myself, so when I begged him a little, he did it for me."

Oooh my god, I thought. I'd love that. "Did you get hot when he did that to you? I mean did he touch you and... you know, sort of excite you?"

"Hell yes! I'm not wonder woman. I was actually getting all wet and gooey and my nipples were doing crazy things. I was ready to pounce him."

"Did he know what he was...You were going thru? I mean did he know how exciting it was for you? Could he tell you were hot? I mean when I get hot, I get creamy and all, and it sort of runs out of me. Did that happen to you?"

"A little I guess. But not too much, but he probably saw something. My pussy was sort of twitching. You know the way it does when you masturbate. It sort of pulsates and all. Like that."

Now I was really interested but if I kept asking questions I might lose my friend, so I tried to change the subject. That led to what happened last night. I had borrowed an X rated CD from my girlfriend, Michelle, and since I don't have a CD player I asked Renee if she would like to watch it with me sometime when her dad was out. She jumped at the offer.

That night, Matt, Mr. Carter, was at an office birthday party for his bookkeeper and we were half way thru the video when we heard the cab pull up. We quickly turned it off and pretended to be just chatting.

He was just a wee bit looped and said Hi and was headed for his bedroom when Renee offered to make him some coffee. Anyway he waited and sat next to me on the sofa. I was really getting wet. Between the video and Mr. Carter sitting next to me I was really getting creamy.

He finished the coffee and went down the hallway. Renee whispered. "Wait about ten minutes; we can watch the end of the video then. He'll be dead to the world by then. I just put one of mom's sleeping pills in his coffee and he'll be out by then.

"Renee, I whispered, those things can't be taken with alcohol. You'll kill him or something."

"It's all right; all it'll do is work better. I've done it a few times before when I wanted to sneak out of the house."

We waited, and then she went in to check on him, and returned. "He's sound asleep lying on his back and he wouldn't hear a bomb if it went off right next to him. Turn on the set now."

I started the video up again, but now I was more interested in Mr. Carter than the show. We started chatting about the guys and girls in the porn shows and I commented that the guys always seemed to need to jerk off to finish and how many times they were able to cum. We finally decided that the girls were probably not very tight and the guys were coming so often because there were probably a lot of different clips all put together.

I guess I started it when I asked Renee, if her father was as big when he was limp as some of the guys in the movie were. "Bigger and thicker. And he's circumcised so you can see everything. He hangs down lower than his balls"

I told her I couldn't believe it and she stared at me and taking my hand said: "Come on, I'll show you."

I was scared. We had already taken off our shorts as we watched the video, intending to turn the lights out so we could masturbate while we watched. So I was now just in my panties and a pull over blouse. Renee had on a blue thong thing and only her blouse as we crept to Mr. Carter's room.

It was dark so she turned on a little night light down by the baseboard and drew the blanket and sheet back so we could see.

Mr. Carter was lying on his back but he still had his shorts on, so Renee and I got our fingers under its waistband and between us, we managed to get them off.

Oh yeah, he was large. I mean really large. I stared, and held my breath. I think that was when she whispered, "Wait. I want to try something."

She held his limp cock in her hand and began to sort of hold it up while she ran the palm of her other hand over its head. "I want to see if I can get him hard," she whispered. "I've always wondered what mom was moaning about so much at night."

I stared, and yes he was beginning to grow a bit. That's when she put her mouth to the head of his cock and began to run her tongue around, sometimes sucking and sometimes bobbing her head up and down. I moved closer and watched in awe as it grew larger and firmer. Suddenly she held his shaft at the base near his balls and lifted her mouth off.

MY God! Oh my god he was big and really rigid. Renee didn't say much but I think she was surprised too. But when she put her mouth back over him and began to really suck and bob her head up and down I got a little panicky and asked, "What if he cums? Oh god we shouldn't be doing this. He may wake up."

Renee was much more comfortable with this than I was. I almost wanted to run. That's when she took my hand and pulled me over.

"Here, you do it. I want you to keep him hard while I do something."

"What? I whispered. Do what?"

"Just you keep sucking him while I get out of this."

As I put him in my mouth I glanced at Renee. She had taken her thong off and dropped it to the floor. Then she returned and while I continued to run my tongue back and forth around the rim of his head, she crawled onto the bed and straddled his hips, slowly inching upward until her tight little pussy was right next to my cheek.

"Ok Alyssa, I'll take it now. Just move away so I can do this and you watch. I'm going to find out what it feels like. I always wanted to know."

I was feeling flushed as I watched her. I was seeping and wetting my panties more and more as she began to roll forward on her knees as she slowly move his erect cock up between the folds of her pussy's lips. She must have felt his head nudge at her opening because she began to sort of wiggle down on him and softly whisper, "Yeah, oh yeah."

I couldn't stand it anymore. "Oh my god Renee. How does it feel? He's so big. Is it all in?"

She turned to me. "Fantastic. Oh god it feels good. No, he's awfully big and thick. Just a minute. I think I can take more. Oh god it feel so good Alyssa."

I was sort of clawing at my own pussy. My hands were inside my panties and I had my fingers deep inside my own cunt. Suddenly she began to sort of roll forward and up, then down. Again and again over and over, and all the time she was sort of groaning, "yes, oh yesss oh yeah it feels like I'm going to explode. Yeah it's good, daddy, its real good."

I stared. She was fucking her dad. Oh sure maybe it was her step father, but still, he was her father. Suddenly she looked at me and gasped.

"Alyssa? Alyssa I think I'm going to. Yeah, it's happening. ALYSSA, I'm cumming. Ungh Unh unnnh Yesss. I'm cumming on his hard cock. Oh Daddy, dadeeeee. I am."

I was sure he would wake up and I wanted to run. She was fucking her father and I sort of expected him to do something but he just lay still and she continued to lift and fall, making those squishy noises. "Glomp, glomp, glomp, schwok. The sound of his cock moving in then making a sort of sucking sound as it pulled out, and it was making me frantic. I was almost ready to cum myself when she finally let out a long gasp and her breasts rose and fell as she stopped moving and tried to catch her breath.

Finally she leaned way back and his cock sprang back and thwacked against his abdomen.

"You next she panted. Try him. It's soo good Alyssa. I can't describe it. You have to feel his cock up inside you. Its sooo hot and hard. Do it. He won't know, just do what I did."

I was almost in a trance. I don't really remember taking my panties off or getting up and going to the foot of the bed but I do remember taking his slippery cock and sliding it back and forth in the deep recess between my swollen pussy's lips.

Then the moment when I felt the head of his cock press against my opening and it began to move up inside me. She was right. The feeling of a mans cock wasn't anything like a vibrator or anything else I had tried. It was his cock and it was inside me.

I was already wet with my own creamy cum and he slid in easily, but he stretched me open and I had to lift up three or four times before I could go all the way down. I wasn't very good at it but after a few moments I began to find the best way to thrust so my clit was being tugged in and out as I moved.

Sorta like I remember moving back and forth in the saddle when I rode my first horse.

If I thought Renee was noisy, she was quiet compared to the salacious sounds I was making. I'm always oozing thick milky stuff when I get horny and by now it was coating everything. His thighs, my cunt, his balls and as I moved faster, I suddenly I felt it begin. I can't describe it. It built up slowly but I knew it was happening and the better it felt, the more difficult it was for me to stay quiet.

Finally I knew I was going to cum. There was nothing I could do to stop myself and I needed it so much at that moment that I began to stroke faster and harder. Each time I rocked back or forth, my nipples were bouncing up and down and rubbing against the cloth of my blouse. I wanted to scream as I began to come.

I felt Renee's hand clamp over my mouth just as it happened and I moaned aloud in the palm of her hand. I never had an orgasm like that in my entire life. It wouldn't end. It seemed like waves crashing against some shore. When I thought I was finished, another bolt of sensations tore thru my cunt and I would groan against Renee's hand. Finally I couldn't go on and I slowed to a halt. I was panting like crazy and just wanted to rest before getting off him.

I sat with his cock deep inside me for a minute before falling to the side and he pulled out. Renee looked at the mess between his thighs and at my cunt. "He came in you. Oh god Alyssa he came."

I put my hand down and swept my fingers across my pussy. Putting it to my lips I ran my tongue over them and whispered. "No he didn't. That's all from me. I get... sort of creamy when I have something inside like that. That's all me."

"Then let's finish him. I want to watch him cum. We can do it I know. Come on lets suck him off. Oh shit, let's clean this mess up first though. Your goo is all over the place." She took a tissue or something and began to wipe him up. Then she went down on him. Five minutes later she complained that her jaws were aching and she told me to take over.

Maybe I was better, or maybe she had him almost there, I don't know, but I was bobbing my head up and down when he began to moan and clench his ass, sort of pushing up. Renee whispered in my ear. "He's gonna cum. Do something. Don't let him make a mess, do something."

I thought; sure do something, what the hell can I do. I pulled off him for a second and gasped. "Get some tissues or something. I can't stop him. Then I put my mouth over the head of his throbbing cock again and continued bobbing my head up and down..

The first spurt was sort of thin. Actually I didn't realize he had started. But after that he began to really erupt. There was no sensation of warm or cold. Body temperature fluid doesn't really give any clue that it's there. It just is. The taste and texture is the only difference. And he tasted good. Maybe like raw egg yolk or something but he was good.

After what seemed like a hell of a long time Renee handed me something and told me to spit it out. I turned and opened my mouth. Nothing. Nothing at all.

She looked at me and gasped. "You swallowed it. You really swallowed his load. Oh my god, that's so sexy." We wiped things up covered him and quietly crept out. Returning to the TV room, we put on our shorts.

"I forgot my panties, I gasped. I left them in the bedroom. God go get them. We can't leave them there; he'll know we were in there."

"I'll get them and keep them until tomorrow. You can pick them up then. What do they look like?"

"The white ones with those little smiley faces all over them. You know they look like little happy faces."

"Oh god she gasped. That's what I used to clean up the mess. They're all covered with cum and stuff. I'll go in later and get them don't worry."

The next morning Renee came over to my place. She had my smiley panties. Actually they were still all sticky and slippery. She sort of looked down and mumbled.

"I couldn't find them last night. It was too dark. They must have been mixed up in the bed. You know, between the sheet or blanket. Anyway when he was in the shower this morning I found them."

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Only...I found them in the hamper in the bathroom. Alyssa, he must have found them."

"Did he say anything?" I asked.

"Not one word. But that's good because I think he thinks they're mine and I think he may suspect that I was with him last night, but not you. I'm going to use this to get him to fuck me if I can."

"How," I asked.

Well I'll tell him that I was horny or something and came in to talk with him but he was asleep. I'll tell him that I just had to just touch myself and it happened. I think he'll feel sorry for me and then I can sort of put the make on him. And you know how he always wants to please me. Maybe I can convenience him that it would be all right to do it with me if no one finds out."

Since it was Saturday and he would be home all day, she decided to go back home and try to talk him into doing it. I wanted to go with her but I guess she didn't think she could do it with me there. Anyway, several hours later she called and asked if I would come over. Mr. Carter wanted to talk with me.

I was really panicky. I didn't want to get involved, and yet I wanted to. It was making me crazy, but I got into something sexy, short shorts, no panties, or bra, and a tight blouse that showed my nipples thru the sheer fabric.

Actually the shorts were so tight that the seam pulled up tight into the crack of my pussy. I just hoped that I wouldn't get creamy or wet because it would really be obvious if that happened. I know I should have knocked on the door but I didn't. I just stepped in and called out to her. "Renee? You here?"

"In here," came her answer.

I followed her voice and found her sitting on the edge of her bed and Matt, Mr. Carter, was sitting next to her.

"Tell Dad that it's normal for a young woman to sort of have spontaneous orgasms. Just explain that it's normal to need sex or to masturbate when we get to our age. Since we're going to College now, it's better to be safe then to experiment and get in trouble. Tell him for me, please?"

I don't know what got into me but I suddenly found myself trying to convince Matt that we both had decided that it would be best if he sort of, took an interest in the two of us, and that way, we wouldn't get into trouble.

I watched his lower lip quiver as he struggled with his thoughts. Then he stood up and looked at the both of us and asked....... "What do you want me to do? It's not right, but I guess, in a way it might work. But never, ever say anything to anyone, not your mother, Alyssa or your friends Renee. Promise?"

I shook my head yes. I was so damn excited I was starting to get sticky, but at that moment I didn't give a shit. We had done it. He was going to do it with us and suddenly I felt like charging him and tossing him down and raping him.

I think Renee was dumbfounded and still didn't realize what we had done. We were going to get together with Mr. Carter and get laid..

Both Renee and I were anxious but sort of tried to be sophisticated about the whole thing. But around two in the afternoon Renee couldn't stand it any longer and asked her dad to come in from the pool and do us.

I thought it would be a one on one thing so I sort of hung back. Surprisingly he seemed to want a witness, me. Maybe it was because he didn't want to be accused of anything without someone else present, or perhaps he really wanted me to join in, I don't know, but that's how it turned out.

Now there were no taboos. No pretenses. We all went into the master bedroom and got undressed. I tried to be seductive, turning away from the others and sort of wiggling my ass as I moved my shorts off. Then I turned and slowly unbuttoned the front of my blouse.

Actually it was working. Matt, only had to take his trunks off, so Renee and I stood in front of him as he pulled the spandex Speedo's down. He was already fairly hard and really didn't need much more encouragement. But Renee wanted to prove something, so she dropped to her knees in front of him, and shoved his cock into her mouth. Today she would be the teacher, and Mr. Carter the student.

12