Mr. Cashell Cleans Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Reeds' Torment continues.
6k words
4.61
60.6k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy sat on her desk, her fingers combing through her disheveled hair as she stared at the door of her classroom, the door her two tormentors had just left by. Her fingers slide through her tangled blonde hair, down over her cheek and across the bare expanse of her breast feeling the faint sheen of sweat on her skin. "Damn them," she whispered vehemently after a few seconds, "goddamn them." She hissed as she slowly stood up, her legs feeling weak as she tried to smooth her skirt down over her thighs, hating the empty feeling that seemed to radiate from her damp pussy.

"Damn," She repeated softly, her fingers trying to hold the two halves of her blouse together as she gazed around the empty classroom. She hated them, hated what they had done to her, but more she hated the fact that she had enjoyed it, had been aroused, had orgasmed. "What... what's happening to me?" She asked herself tearfully as she gathered her scattered belongings and hurried from the room, hoping she wasn't spotted in the halls. Her torn blouse and wrinkled clothes would be hard to explain if another teacher spotted her as she walked quickly to her car. She was just fitting her key into the ignition when she heard the one thing she dreaded the most.

"Mrs. Reeds? Stacy? Are you alright?" A man's voice asked full of concern.

"Huh?" Stacy said, looking up to see Mr. McCulloch, the school principal walking towards her across the parking lot. "Uh... yeah... I'm fine... just tired..." She replied, hoping that he wouldn't come closer, close enough to see the disreputable state of her clothes. "It was... it was a hard day."

"Well, my dear," Mr. McCulloch replied with a smile as he walked to the side of her car, leaning down to peer in at her. His eyes seemed to run over her, catching every detail as she sat there wondering what to say to him. "If you have another... hard... day, Mrs. Reeds, remember my door is always open to you." He told her with a comforting smile, his hand reaching in to cover hers as it rested on the steering wheel. "Any hour of the day, Stacy , my door is always open," He assured her, his eyes drawn to the gaping collar of her blouse, his gaze feeling almost like a caress as his eyes ran down over the exposed flesh of her chest.

"Uh... thank you, Mr. McCulloch," Stacy stammered, pulling her hand from under his as she started her car. "I... I'll remember that...I'm really late so I'd better be going..."

"Very well, Stacy , but please call me Phil." The school principal told her with a lecherous smile as he took one last look at her exposed cleavage before standing up. "We've been working together long enough so you can call me Phil, Mr. McCulloch is what the students that are in trouble call me."

"Oh... okay, Mr... Phil," Mrs. Reeds replied, flashing him a weak smile before backing out of her parking space and hurrying out of the parking lot. "God, not him too," Stacy muttered to herself as she drove, remembering the lecherous glances of Mr. McCulloch. She'd known Phil for years, he'd always seemed like a kindly father or uncle to her, making sure she was happy and nothing was bothering her but the way he'd just been looking at her after all she'd been through made her wonder exactly what his intentions were. All thoughts of Phil were pushed from her mind as she pulled into the driveway of her house to see Jacob Clark's car parked there.

"Please... god... no..." Stacy moaned softly, feeling tears building in her eyes as she stared at the car parked in front of her. "Not... not him, not now..." She prayed as she slowly, reluctantly, climbed out of her car and walked toward her house, a liquid feeling deep in her stomach as she tried to decide how she was going to face Jacob.

"He...hello?" Mrs. Reeds called out as she stepped into the silent house, wondering where everyone was. John should have been home hours ago and Mike and Jacob should by all rights be lounging around the living room listening to loud music and laughing. The dead silence of the house frightened her even more then seeing Jacob's laughing, taunting face. "John? Mike?" She called walking into the darkened kitchen to see a note taped to the stove.

Went to get pizza- back in a bit,

J + M

Stacy read as she stood in the middle of the darkened kitchen, her hand still clutching her torn blouse together. "No one's here..." She breathed in relief, sinking down into a chair.

"Oh, I don't know about that, Stacy ," Jacob told her with a smug smile as he stepped into the room from the living room. "I decided to stay here and have another look through your lingerie drawer," He told her as he moved over to the table, sliding into the chair beside her.

"Ja... Jacob...what... what do you want?" Stacy asked softly, cursing herself as she felt herself avoiding his eyes, her fingers fumbling with the edges of her blouse. "I... they... John should be back soon..." She told the young man, hoping, praying that her husband and son would return soon.

"No, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob told her with a knowing grin, "they won't be back for some time, I'm afraid. You see by the time they get to the pizza parlor, the order will only just been phoned in so they'll have to wait while it's made. So we should have some good quality time together," the young black man told her, his hand sliding under the table to rest on her knee.

"Jacob...no..." Stacy moaned as she tried to move her leg away from his groping hand, standing up and backing away from the table. "Didn't... haven't you... you already... already fucked me once today... not here... not in my own house..." Mrs. Reeds protested softly, her eyes watching her son's friend as he slowly approached her.

"Oh, I think that'd add a whole extra layer of excitement," Jacob said, looking at the table thoughtfully as if the idea of taking her bent across it had just occurred to him. "I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you, Mrs. Reeds? Being laid down across the family dining table, your slutty pussy being stuffed with a large black cock. I bet you'd cum almost instantly, you slut." The young football player told her as he continued to slowly approach her, smiling as she backed against the counter, halting her slow retreat. "But that's not what I had in mind, my dear." He whispered to her softly, his hand reaching out to cup her chin gently.

"Wha...what do you want?" Stacy asked softly, trembling slightly as his large finger traced over her bottom lip. He was so close to her, his muscular form pressing her tight against the counter as she felt the hard bulge of his erection rubbing against her hip.

"Well, Mrs. Reeds, I saw how you sucked Richard's cock this afternoon," Jacob stated, his finger rubbing across her full lip slowly as he left the rest of his thought unsaid.

"You... you mean, you want me to..." Stacy gasped, her eyes sliding down between them towards the obvious tent in his pants. "Right here? But John... Mike... they could, they might see..."

"Not if you hurry up, Stacy . They will not be home for a while; I only called the order in when I heard your car in the driveway. It'll probably take them almost an hour to get back here," Jacob assured her, his finger sliding slowly down her chin and neck, "so we've got plenty of time together." He told her, leaning in close to her, his nose buried in her disheveled hair as he inhaled her scent, his fingers sliding ever lower, pushing her blouse open.

"No... please..." Stacy moaned softly, hating how her body was reacting to his nearness, the way his fingers were lightly caressing her soft skin. "I... I can't..." She gasped as his hand gently cupped one heaving breast, his thumb brushing against the hard projection of her nipple.

"Oh, yes, you can, Mrs. Reeds." Jacob told her in a firm voice, his fingers closing around her hard nipple, pinching it slightly as he tugged on it. "Or at least, you better, unless you want John and Mike to come home to find you bent over the table being fucked like the whore you are."

"I... I..." Stacy stammered, shaking her head slightly even as the image of her husband's shocked and outraged face flashed through her mind. "o...okay," She finally consented, her cheeks flushed red in shame as she slowly slid down to her knees in front of her son's friend. "You... you can't... you can't tell anyone..." Stacy begs looking up at him as her hands begin to undo his pants, her fingers fumbling with the fly as she tried to ignore the sudden moisture in her panties. I'm not aroused by this, I can't be, Stacy swore to herself as she finally managed to get his pants undone, her hand slipping in to gently pull his large cock out. Once again Stacy was amazed at the size of Jacob's cock as her eyes ran over every inch, tracing the thick veins with her fingers as she felt as she felt his fingers grip her hair, pulling her towards him slowly. "Please..." She pleaded once more before she felt the large mushroom head of his cock brush against her full lips.

"I'll do as I see fit, Mrs. Reeds." Jacob told her simply, sighing softly in pleasure as she took him into her mouth, her tongue caressing the underside of his cock as her hands rested against his thighs. "Hmm, Uncle Richard was right, you do know how to give a fine fucking blow job." The young man told her, his hand resting on the top of her head guiding her mouth along his shaft.

Uncle Richard??! Mr. Cashell is Jacob's uncle? Stacy wondered to herself, wanting to question her young tormentor but lacking the courage, focusing instead on the large cock in her mouth. She hated herself for allowing Jacob to use her this way even as she felt a small flush of pleasure at his compliment on her oral skills. Why? How can I be aroused? How sick can I be if I get wet from having him force me to suck his cock? The humiliated wife wondered as her tongue swirled over the head of his cock, the heat and moisture centered between her legs filling her with shame. She knew the center of her new panties would be dark with moisture, the damp fabric clinging to the mound of her sex, the puffy lips of her pussy clearly visible through the wet cloth. At least Jacob doesn't know, doesn't realize how much of a... a slut... I've become, Stacy thought to herself, ashamed at the burning heat and need that flowed from between her legs.

"Oh, you're such a good slut, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob told her softly, his fingers combing through her hair as he unwittingly echoed her thoughts, "I bet that lovely pussy is just flooded by now. Isn't it, Stacy? Let me see your panties, let's see if your cunt is as flooded as I think it is." The young man tells her, his voice soft and husky with the pleasure he was receiving from her mouth.

"Mmmm," Stacy moaned in humiliation, looking up at him with large pleading eyes even as her hand gripped the edge of her skirt, drawing it up over her thighs as she slowly spread her legs, exposing the wet center of her panties to his gaze. Why? Why can't I resist? She asked herself even as she felt herself become even wetter as the young man gazed down at her exposed panties.

"I knew it, Mrs. Reeds; I just knew your slutty little pussy would be all wet and ready for a good hard fucking." Jacob taunted her as he thrust his hips forward, forcing more of his large cock into her mouth. He heard her gag slightly as the tip of his cock slid into her throat, holding it there until she got used to it. "That's a good slut, Stacy. You're a good little fuck toy, aren't you?"

Stacy gasped in shame as she looked up at her young tormentor, nodding her head slightly in agreement to his words as she felt a flush of heat surge through her crotch. Her tongue stretched out, licking the thick drops of pre-cum from the mushroom head of his cock as her fingers lightly caressed the hot shaft. How? Why does he hold this power over me? How'd I come to this?

"Oh, you're such a good cocksucker, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob sighed, his fingers sliding down to caress the soft skin of her cheek as she continued to lavish affection on his swollen manhood. "I'm not sure which I've enjoyed fucking more, your tight little cunt or your luscious mouth." The young man told her, smiling at the fresh blush his words brought to the attractive teacher's cheeks. "You probably want me to fuck you don't you, Stacy? You're little pussy is all hot and wet, craving a hard cock right now and you don't care who's it is as long as you get something inside you. Isn't that right, Mrs. Reeds?"

"Ye...Yes," Stacy admitted softly, lifting her mouth from his cock as she looked up at Jacob in shame, hating the words even as she says them. "Please... please, Jacob, please fuck me." The humiliated wife and mother begged, "Please, I need... I need you to fuck me. Please, Mr. Clark, please use your fuck toy."

"Oh, Mrs. Reeds, I would love to." Jacob replied softly, his fingers cupping her chin and tilting her face so she was looking up at him. "I'd love to have my cock in your hot wet pussy once more, to fuck you like the slut you are."

"Please," Stacy pleaded, spreading her legs wider, offering herself to him even as her mind was filled with disgust at her own actions. "Fuck me..."

"I would in a second, Stacy." Jacob told her softly, leaning down over her, his hand sliding down her neck and across her chest to fondle one heaving breast. "I'd love to have my cock deep in that tight little cunt of yours again, Mrs. Reeds, but it doesn't belong to me." He whispers in her ear, his fingers toying with the hard nub of her nipple as she looks up at him in shock.

"What...?" Stacy gaped at him, her large blue eyes filled with confusion as she looked up at her young tormentor. "I... I don't understand," The wife and mother admitted softly, her fingers continuing to caress the hard shaft of his cock as she knelt before him. "Why? Why won't you... won't you fuck me?"

"Because, Mrs. Reeds, this pussy," Jacob explained, his hand dropping down to cup the damp center of her panties, his fingers sliding over the mound of her sex with a light caress as he continued to speak, "your pussy isn't mine to fuck."

"You, you mean... Richard," Stacy almost panted, having trouble forming a sentence as all her thoughts were centered on the lovely feelings of his hand as it rested lightly on her pussy.

"That's right, Stacy ," Jacob told her, his hand sliding down over the wet center of her panties to caress the bare skin of her thigh. "As Mr. Cashell's fuck toy, you don't have a say in who gets to fuck your lovely little pussy. In fact I wouldn't even be here if my uncle hadn't told me I could use your mouth tonight," The young man told her with a slightly sympathetic smile as his hand moved up to cup her chin once more. "Now, Mike and John will probably be back soon, so let's finish up," Jacob told her after a few seconds, his hand drawing her face back towards his crotch.

"I," Stacy began to protest only to have him thrust his hard cock into her mouth as she opened it to speak. What did I do to deserve this? The tormented wife and mother wondered to herself as she easily took the young man's cock deep into her throat, fighting back a low moan of pleasure as her tongue slid along the veined underside of his cock. Stacy was confused, her mind screaming at the humiliation of her position as she tried not to think exactly how turned on she was at being forced to suck Jacob's cock. She could feel the moisture and heat almost radiating out from the center of her sex, her panties feeling wet and sodden with her desire as she obediently licked around the bulbous head of the young man's erection. "Please... please, I need to be fucked..." Stacy almost sobbed, lifting her eyes to the young man standing over her as she begged. "I'll... I'll do anything for you... just please let me cum, Jacob. Please."

"Oh, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob chuckled, his fingers tenderly caressing her cheek, "if only I could. I love hearing you beg for my cock like a whore, but Mr. Cashell wouldn't like it if I toyed with his pussy."

"Please... oh, god, please fuck me..." Stacy pleaded, her hand rapidly stroking the young man's cock, her tongue darting out to lick at the large drops of pre-cum that were oozing from the tip.

"I can't do that, Mrs. Reeds." Jacob explained patiently, loving the humiliated look on the attractive teacher's face as she eagerly sucked on his cock. "But, I'll tell you what I can do..."

"Please, Jacob, please, I'll do anything," She interrupted, panting eagerly as she looked up hopefully at her young tormentor. "Just... just let me cum." She almost sobbed.

"I always knew you'd be a hot whore, Stacy, once you got over your proper attitude," Jacob chuckled as she begged for release. "Here's the deal, Mrs. Reeds, if you can make me cum in the next five minutes, you can play with your pussy until you cum or John and Mike get home. Does that sound good to you?"

"Yes," Mrs. Reeds gasped, hating how eager her voice sounded to her own ears even as her hand continued to stroke along the length of his cock. "I just want to... I need to cum," She almost whined as she took him once more into her mouth, her tongue tracing over the thick veins of his cock as she looked up at him with humiliated eyes. Stacy focused her attention on pleasuring Jacob, her tongue and mouth moving over his thick cock as she yearned to cum, hoping that she'd be allowed to orgasm before her husband and son returned.

"Oh, damn, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob moaned, his hand cupping her chin as she vigorously sucked his cock. His back arched, thrusting his hips towards her mouth as his best friend's mother gave him the best blow job of his young life. "I'm going to cum,"

Stacy could only moan, her eyes glancing up pleadingly at the cruel young man as she continued to suck his cock, her own urgent need pushing the last vestiges of her pride aside. The hot wet lust that filled her, radiating out from her crotch, overpowering all her concerns and feelings as she felt the hard cock in her mouth convulse, the thick hot liquid filling her mouth as Jacob orgasmed. Her eyes flickered shut as she quickly swallowed, trying not to gag on the viscous fluid as it slid slowly down her throat.

"Oh, that was so damned good, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob complimented the humiliated woman as she continued to suck at his deflating cock, her tongue lapping at the head so as not to miss a drop of his semen. "You truly are a cock loving whore, aren't you, Stacy?"

"Please," Stacy gasped, releasing his cock from her sucking mouth, her fingers stroking the shaft as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please, Jacob, please let me cum." The humiliated teacher and mother begged, her eyes filled with tears of shame as she heard the desperate need in her own voice, "Please, I need to cum."

"Very well, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob chuckled, his hand combing through her disheveled hair, his eyes laughing in delight at the sight of his best friend's mother almost adoringly fondling his cock. "Climb up on the table," Jacob instructed her with a nod of his head.

"Please," Stacy whined, her overpowering lust warring with the thought of her family returning to discover her in such a compromising position. She could almost see the shock and disgusted look on her husband and son's faces, the horror in their eyes at the wanton slut that was a part of their family. "Please hurry," the humiliated woman gasped as she moved over, perching on the edge of the table, her legs hanging free as she watched the young black man approach her.

"Show me your pussy, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob told her, hooking one of the chairs, turning it around and straddling it, his laughing eyes running over the tormented teacher. "Hike up your skirt and show me your married pussy, whore."

"Jacob," Mrs. Reeds whined softly, her fingers lifting the hem of her skirt as she spread her thighs a little wider, slowly exposing the damp center of her panties to his mocking gaze, "please, I need to cum."

12