Mr. Disco Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy Pinder meets a model agent while partying in Ibiza.
9.7k words
4.63
23.7k
80

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Ibiza, Spain

Cool air cut through the vent, filling the space with a chilly breeze to wash away the hotness within the hotel room. From the bedroom, a man stood in the bathroom with a tooth brush lodged between his teeth and scrubbing away. After he was done, he looked in the mirror at himself. The fact in the reflection was that of a man at 37 years old: brown eyes, short brown hair and a clean shaved face. Outside the bathroom, a clean red shirt and a white jacket sat for his suit. He had already put on the matching white pants and his gold necklace around his neck. The man's name was Luke Evans and he was here to do more than just partying.

Ibiza was a place he was quite familiar with from experience in the past few years. While his name was Luke Evans, he was often known as 'Mr. Disco'. He worked as an agent in the modeling industry branching out from Los Angeles to over the pond into the UK. The nickname came from the fact he indulged in the nightlife and enjoyed a good party. The island of Ibiza was one of his favorite playgrounds to spend time at. After he got himself dressed, he began to head out of the hotel room when his cellphone began to vibrate and ring in the jacket of his suit. He pulled out and checked the screen, seeing his friend Peter was calling right on time.

"Hey Peter, we're still on schedule right?"

"Yes, was just calling to check up on you. I'm heading to pick up you soon."

"Alright, I'll be outside the hotel waiting."

There was a meeting at hand for today, just one of the reasons he had come to Ibiza. For the past 4 years, Luke had been operating outside Los Angeles as an agent to a number of different models. Some were freelance and others had their own agencies. In the time spent, he had to work alongside the girls to see to it that they were not getting ripped off or pushed into bad contracts. After two years, he ended up traveling to the UK and working there with other glamour models. It was there that he met Peter Morris, a man who had became his best friend from their work in the business. Peter managed negotiations among modeling agencies and had connections to top photographers in the business.

With Peter at his side, it was much easier to handle the job as an agent. Last year, the two had worked with a couple big names from America that had jumped over the pond into the English fashion world. To celebrate any success, they often retreated back to Ibizia to blow money and party at the clubs. Luke had earned his nickname 'Mr. Disco' from a couple models he worked with who couldn't help but get into the partying with him. The clubs in London, L.A. and Ibiza were his heavenly kingdom of fun. He had been born in a small town of California but moved into the big city as he got older after college over 15 years ago. At this point in his life, he could not recognize his former life at all, not after he started working in L.A. as an adult.

Outside the hotel, he looked over the streets while he waited for Peter to arrive. He assumed that it would be by taxi to escort them to the meeting. Just yesterday they had arrived from their flight, on schedule to meet with an agent about a possible contract with a large modeling agency. Just a couple minutes of waiting, the taxi pulled up and came to a stop. Luke could see his friend from within the windows, the big black mustache and long black hair was enough to tell him it was Peter. Opening the door, he climbed into the taxi with him. Peter spoke in his thick English accent.

"Morning Luke, you sleep well?"

He sighed, nodding his head while the car began to move off.

"I never sleep good the first night in Ibiza, not until I hit the clubs."

Peter chuckled.

"Yeah, right...Well, this meeting is within an hour out back at a hotel."

"Let's get it over with so we can party later, did you talk to this guy again?"

"Yes, we're meeting at a beach across from here. It's a private bay, I was told."

"Oh yeah? We'll see, let's just get this thing over with.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

The taxi ride between Peter and Luke set an imbalanced scale of enthusiasm. Peter could easily read over his friend's blank expressions over his face. The meeting had to happen, weather they wanted to do it today or not. The man that would be across from them was a businessman by the name of Nigel Taylor. He had reached out to them just last month about a new modeling agency in the works back in London, they were in need of agents and photographers. It was unknown at this point if they had any contracts with models so far that were well known in the business, but perhaps that would be revealed at this meeting. The taxi eventually stopped by the beach and Peter reached into his pocket to pay the driver before the two stepped out. The sun glared into their eyes, forcing Luke to reach into the inner pocket of his jacket and slip on his pair of dark Persol sunglasses. Peter stood by him before pointing out to the figure of a man standing alongside the beach.

"That must be him, right there!"

Luke looked forward and then back at his friend. The figure was definitely of a man in a black suit, standing there all by himself with his hands folded in front of him.

"Yep, that's our guy. Let's get it over with..."

Together, the two men walked while kicking the sand with their shoes. The figure that stood before them began to become more visible in appearance. It was an older man, obvious from the grey in his hair. He stood with a sinister grin over his face, an odd detail that struck through Luke's mind. As they stood across from the man, they were greeted in his thick English accent.

"Ah, gentleman. You must be Mr. Evans and Mr. Morris."

Peter nodded, speaking before Luke could get a chance to.

"Yes, that's us."

"I am here on behalf of Mr. Nigel Taylor...My name is Malcolm Green."

Instantly, Luke looked back over at his friend before speaking. They had been lied to, it appeared. He thought they were meeting with Nigel himself, not anyone else. This could not have been the guy they spoke to over the phone last week, that man had an obvious American accent. Luke objected in a response.

"Wait...I thought Mr. Taylor was going to meet us personally?"

The older man smirked.

"No, Mr. Taylor will meet you after we negotiate. He is back in London right now."

Luke took a couple steps in the sand, looking down before he responded.

"So, he sent you to get us to sign the contracts? I think I get it, he's the kind of busy guy who wants to avoid a negative confrontation."

Peter looked over at his friend, deciding that it was best to chime in with a reply before Luke could turn this into an argument. He responded to Malcolm.

"Well what's on the table for us with your company?"

The old man took a deep breath before replying. By now, Luke and Peter both had their hands in their pockets and looking forward. The wind quietly blew through their hair and past the sand.

"Gentleman, our company is going to thrive through London with the glamour industry. In case you didn't know, Nigel Taylor is the son of David Taylor."

Peter quickly replied.

"The same billionaire David Taylor who owns the fashion magazines in the UK?"

Malcolm nodded his head.

"Yes, Nigel is his son stepping out into the world with his own business. He began with the Paradise Dreams Hotel. Now, he is all set to open the Perfect Kiss Modeling agency."

Slipping off his sunglasses, Luke responded.

"Perfect Kiss? That's the name?"

The old man nodded, Peter responded.

"So, what's the deal for us?"

"We want you to be agents with our company. You will work alongside models, we already have brought in our photographers and have a building in London. The building is set with a small hotel, a real pleasure palace of luxury."

Luke replied.

"Yeah, yeah...but what's the real take? Me and my partner here, we are freelancers. We take whatever work comes our way and we go. We don't work with no company, as it makes it easier for us with no rules. We're only loyal to the models."

"Your loyalty would be to our company, if you take the offer. Mr. Taylor wants you and your friend for a reason...He's heard nothing but good things about you, he was impressed from the work he's heard. We already have some models back in the UK, but you could open new doors for us."

"We ain't exactly bridge builders, if that's what you think we are..."

Malcolm laughed at Luke's comment.

"True, but I'm sure money will be more of an answer to you than anything else...You would be ridiculous to pass up the offer, you can become powerful in this industry making millions in money. Or, you can reject it and go back to kicking the dust with no power in any agencies at all. Tell me Mr. Evans, don't you want to live an even better life than this? Ditch the clubs and island resorts for private jets and limos?"

Luke smiled, he couldn't help himself but to chuckle. The whole offer seemed ridiculous, but also snobby in a way. He wasn't impressed one bit from the offer, more so that Nigel Taylor couldn't bring himself to meet them in person. He looked back at Malcolm and shook his head, not caring if his friend beside him was going to reject.

"I think I will have to turn this offer down, I'm a little disappointed. For all this big talk about your company, I think it would have been more convincing had the rich spoiled kid living off daddy's coat tails would have came down here and met with us himself. You see, I'm not exactly used to dealing with spoiled rich kids...I definitely ain't about to lower myself to taking orders from one that don't want to see me face to face unless I sign a contract."

The old man looked back a bit surprised before replying.

"So, I take it that you reject our offer? You could be saying no to a lot of money in the future."

With a smirk over his face, Luke shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't want your offer, no. Tell Nigel Taylor that he needs to learn some real social skills. Sending someone else to do all the talking, isn't exactly proper for business relations. But then again, guess I'm not surprised since he's a rich kid who is used to having his ass kissed. You can tell him that for me, I don't care."

The old man sighed and looked back Peter now and spoke.

"And you? What is your take on a deal?"

Peter smiled and looked back at Luke before replying.

"I...I think he said it best! I go where my partner goes, so it's a no!"

"Very well then gentleman, this was a waste of time."

Luke turned his back to the old and began to walk off. He shoved his hands into his pockets, while Peter followed behind him. He couldn't believe the waste this was, an offer just to work for some rich spoiled son of a billionaire. It wasn't until they had walked off a bit, Peter looked over his shoulder and back before speaking up to his friend.

"Do you think we made the right choice with telling him basically to piss off?"

"Maybe it wasn't the smartest choice, but I'm not about to degrade myself to following orders to some spoiled rich brat who couldn't even meet us face to face. Why you think he didn't want to meet us, Peter? He's scared we would stomp all over his feelings by telling him no."

"Whatever you say, I just hope it don't come back and bite us on the ass somehow...We could use money at times."

"Yeah, but I got my pride and nothing is going to take that away. So, you coming to the club with me tonight?"

Peter nodded.

"Yeah, I'll hit you up at Space later..."

"Space? Perfect, definitely a favorite of mine. I'll wait for you tonight."

******************

8 HOURS LATER

Night fall is when the real awakening came, at least for a man like Luke. Ibiza was a mad house with so many clubs, the ultimate city to spend a night moving from club to club and enjoying the dance floors, music and women. He had went back to his hotel earlier and forgotten all about the meeting with the old man acting on behalf of Nigel Taylor. It didn't bother him at all, though he heard the dissatisfaction in Peter's voice earlier. Nevertheless, here he was at the club Space enjoying himself at the bar while listening to some music. Space was one of the biggest clubs in the Ibiza night scene, a favorite for Luke.

He had been waiting for an hour so far at the bar. Simply with a glass of wine as he watched the dance floor and bobbed his head lightly to the heavy dance music playing. It was odd that Peter had not showed up yet, he was never late to enjoy the club with him. Whatever the case was, Luke didn't want to let it bother him too much. he turned around to face the bar when a woman approached in a black dress. She stood right beside him, forcing a distraction for him to look up at her face.

"Hi there!"

She waved at him. Luke's eyes became enlarged as he looked over at this woman. Her face was beautiful, brown hair hanging down but nothing could escape his thoughts other than what he seen from her dress. She wore a black dress with a cut out of her large breasts, the ample view at her cleavage was simply amazing. He looked back at her and smiled.

"Yes, hello. You're looking great!"

The woman smirked before laughing and responding to him. The tone of her voice was strong with an English accent.

"Thanks! I'm Lucy, and you?"

"I'm Luke, pleasure to meet you Lucy."

Looking down at him sitting, Lucy smiled.

"Are you waiting for someone, Luke?"

He looked up only to smile to her before responding.

"I was...but not anymore."

"Good, I need someone to dance with me. I noticed you sitting here by the bar all alone and figured you didn't have a girl with you."

After taking another look at her face and her cleavage, something had come to his mind. He thought he had recognized her and now, Luke realized just who she was. This was a glamour model from Britain, one that he had always dreamed of meeting and working alongside.

"My god, you're Lucy Pinder!"

She gasped for a minute before responding to him.

"Oh my, and you are Mr. Disco! You are Luke Evans!"

"Yes, that's me! Come on Lucy, I'll give you that dance!"

She was smiling full of energy, the excitement over her face was easy to read. She offered him her hand and pulled him up from his seat. Together, they moved away from the bar before walking into the sea of bodies that was of the dance floor. Lucy pulled his hand until they were between a number of people, ready to rock on the dance floor. To Luke, this was just another night in Ibiza but with much better company. On the dance floor, Lucy let go of his hand and began to jump to the rhythm of the music. Her body pushed up against him while the music drifted into a high tempo.

Luke reached his hand for Lucy's. She responded by grabbing him and pulling him closer to her as they stepped around more people. This was like any other night at Space, the club was always a mad house packed with countless numbers of people. The techno music began to slow down on beat and then his eyes watched as Lucy's huge tits bounced in her small dress. Despite her fame as a glamour model from the UK, she could always come to Ibiza and hide without worrying of anyone recognizing her. The irony was that she was dancing with the one person who would've recognized her. Their bodies shuffled on the dance floor until Lucy pulled his hand to leave the floor, she needed a drink. Calling out to him as she giggled.

"Come on, I need a drink! I'm having so much fun tonight!"

"Yeah me too, come on let's have some drinks!"

As they approached bar, Lucy called out to the bartender.

"I would like a bottle of wine, cherry flavored!"

"I'll pay for it!"

Luke looked over at her, she smirked at him as she watched him reach into his pocket to lay the money down on the table.

"Oh...Such a gentleman..."

The bartender leaned down to grab the bottle out of a mini refrigerator down below and two glasses. Once it was sat on the bar, Luke handed over the money and then took the bottle and handed it to Lucy. He then took a hold of the two wine glasses and they walked away, it was time for a bit of privacy at their own table. Luke followed behind Lucy as they went over the club and eventually found a private table off to the side. They sat down together, she moved to open the bottle while he sat the glasses down. She spoke up.

"So, I just got to dance with the infamous Mr. Disco..."

"As I did with the legendary glamour queen of Britain."

Her lips curved into a smug grin at his words, unable to hide back the fact she enjoyed such compliments. She unsealed the top of the bottle and then poured the wine into both of their glasses while speaking up again.

"I've heard a lot about you...You used to work with a friend of mine back home."

"Oh yeah? Shame I never got to work alongside you before your retirement, Lucy. That would have been a dream come true."

He reached to grasp the small glass in his hands. She did the same as they looked back at one another, raising the glasses to their lips. Again, the British woman spoke.

"I'm actually considering making a comeback into glamour fashion."

Hearing those words, he grinned before answering with a question of his own.

"Need an agent?"

Lucy smirked in response to his offer, drinking down her wine before nodding.

"Yes, actually. But not tonight...Tonight I need a man to keep me company."

Luke sipped on the wine before swallowing the entire glass down and then placing it on the table. Her eyes watched his every move, even to the point that he couldn't keep his eyes away from her cleavage. Lucy knew that her breasts were a simple way to get a man's attention. The original thoughts of waiting for Peter to arrive at the club had long escaped Luke's mind at this point. He had a question for Lucy.

"So, who was your friend that I used to work with? I've helped a few girls from Britian."

"Rosie Jones...She never told you about me?"

He shook his head at her response.

"No, but had we met back then I could assure you that I would have done a hell of a job with you."

She smirked, finishing off her glass of wine after raising it to her lips. She replied while setting the glass down.

"Yeah, I heard many great things about you. The infamous Mr. Disco..."

Lucy chuckled, laughing at the thought of it now.

"We should've met years ago, I love to party!"

"That's why I am here, babe! Nothing beats a good night in Ibiza!"

Grabbing the bottle, Lucy looked down to refill their glasses slowly in silence. The only thing to their ears was the loud dance music playing in the ambience of the club. She sat the bottle back down, allowing them both to grab their glasses again and hold them up as a 'cheers'. Luke looked into her eyes while she spoke.

"This is to us!"

"To us, Lucy. As friends and future partners."

The glasses clanked up against one another loudly, she smirked to his words.

"Future partners? I like that."

While he moved the glass up to his lips, Luke could not keep his eyes away from Lucy's. She watched his every move, giving him center attention. She drank down the wine slowly while he quickly downed the entire glass and sat it down. Taking in a deep breath as he swallowed, Luke spoke up.

"You said you're looking to get back into the game with modeling, huh? So, when are you planning the return?"

"Let's not talk about that right now, please Luke? We can discuss it tomorrow."

"Oh, so you're already planning to see me again?"

She laughed, shaking her head.

"You are quite the charmer, Luke! Just like Rosie had said you were."