Mr. Disco Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too Luke, I think you've worn me all out."

She laughed while he just nodded and smiled back to her.

"I guess we should get some rest then, together."

"Yes together, as one!"

He moved off her, allowing his rod to slip out and exit her slit. As he crawled around the bed, he pulled the covers back to invite them both to lay next to the pillows. The time had come for another restful slumber, only this time he would be going to sleep knowing the feelings they held for one another. It all began with a night in Ibiza and now, that was something Luke would never forget the entire time he was with Lucy.

******************

1 DAY LATER

The black night was hanging above in the sky while the clock moved towards 4:30 AM. A quiet silver car sat in the back parking lot for the club 'Fury Dance', all quiet and blending in with the ambiance. Behind the wheel in the driver's seat was Peter, restless as his eyes wandered over the quiet scene. He dressed down for this occasion, only in a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Sitting next to him was Luke, arms crossed as he took in a deep sigh. His purple shirt contained a few wrinkles, though his dress pants had made him sweaty in the silent car. Together, they had been waiting for a few hours now for their target to clock out of work and retreat to the parking lot. When he went to leave, there would be a surprise waiting for him.

Peter had done his homework digging up on James. All he had to do was track the phone number and then from his laptop, he went to work digging on an individual. He knew the license plate to his car along with his shift hours. In times, Peter could be a brutal enforcer when he was allowed to dish out dirty work with his fists. He quite enjoyed to play muscle at times, it was worth the wait like tonight. He and Luke had been sitting in the car for the past few hours, all while having short conversations here and there. He knew that Luke had to be calling in love with that woman, it was evident when he had left him at the club last night. Peter didn't tease him tonight about it, he didn't want to get Luke's mind on other things besides the job at hand. A sigh was heard next to him from Luke, who looked at his watch and then back at the empty dark parking lot.

"I'm glad I don't have to sit out here every single night. Playing security guard would be pretty boring."

Looking around, Peter chuckled before responding to his friend.

"I'm just glad there isn't any security outside this place, makes our job easier."

Looking back down to the floor board of the car, Luke gazed at the baseball he had brought with him. Any moment now, he just sat back in his seat and folded his arms. His eyes remained locked forward at the scene. Next to their car was the one marked with James' license plate, so they would be sure to catch him. Peter had smoked a couple cigarettes while waiting, still puffing one on the edge of his mouth as he looked forward. A figure was approaching in a security uniform, evident with the club's logo on the shirt. Taking one last puff in the cigarette, he removed it from his mouth and spoke.

"Is that our boy approaching?"

Luke nodded.

"Yep, brown hair a clean face. Let's go ahead and meet him."

Peter reached his hand to stop Luke from exiting the car. He noticed that he was clutching on the baseball bat.

"No, you don't need the bat. You've got me here."

Giving him a nod, Luke went on and opened the door. The cool air of the night hit him as he stepped out. Seconds later, Peter stepped out of the car and they both shut the doors. They slowly approached the man walking to them, he didn't even notice the two men at first. Eventually Luke called out to him.

"Hey! Are you James Sulley?"

The man stopped walking and looked over at both of them before nodding. He spoke in a casual English accent.

"Yeah, that's me. What do you fellas want?"

Luke crossed his arms, Peter took a final puff on his cigarette before throwing it onto the concrete ground while his friend addressed James.

"I'm a friend of Michelle's. You know? That girl you left naked in the bathroom back at the club last week?"

James shook his head while grinning.

"Ohhhhhh, so you must be the new guy that she's fucking on the side. What did she do? Send you to beat the shit out of me?"

"No, this one is on me. I tell you what though, you call and apologize to her right now, and I'll let you go. No blood or bruises if you can be a man about it and apologize. That's the deal."

The man laughed, shaking his head.

"Gee, you're even stupider than you look. Why the fuck am I gonna apologize to that bitch? She is the one that should be apologizing to me! If she wants to act like a whore, she is gonna get treated like."

Luke glanced over at Peter quickly and gave him the wink. It was time to play rough. He unfolded his arms and stepped towards James while nodding his head.

"Alright then, you chose poorly about this!"

The man stepped forward to Luke and threw his fist in a swing. Luke quickly moved to the left, dodging the punch. At the same time, Peter came behind James and put his hands on his shoulders. While James struggled to turn around, Luke took the opening to rear his fist back and punch him right in the gut. James cried out in pain, lunging forward as his knees slammed to the ground. Peter couldn't stop himself from kicking the man in the back, forcing him further on the ground. Luke looked down at him and spoke.

"My friend here can be quite sadistic when he gets a chance to display his taste for brutality. You chose poorly, you should've just called her and apologized!"

"Fuck you!"

Peter brought his foot back and then kicked James hard in the mouth. The kick was heard with a hard crunch as blood went flying out of his mouth. James choked at first, clutching his jaw as the blood ran out of his mouth and down his chin. Luke smirked down at him, shoving his hands in his pocket. He had no more room to pull a punch, this was all Peter's show. James yelled out at them.

"You, YOU FUCKER!! I think my tooth is cracked!"

A laugh could be heard from Peter's voice. James tried to catch his breath while looking up at them. Peter slowly reared his foot back again, just to toy with the man's brain to make him think he was about to deliver another kick. He watched his defensive mechanisms, holding up his hands to cover his head.

"No, wait! I-I'll call her! I'll apologize to her when I get home! Tell her I'm sorry!!"

"It's too late for that, you should've listened like my mate said."

Peter responded back to him with excitement in his voice before James screamed his reply.

"NOOOO!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!"

In that instance, Peter reached down and snatched the man up by his hair to stand him up. James reacted, putting his hands over Peter's, trying to shake his grip. Once he was stood back up on his feet, the taller man reared his right hand back and punched him in the stomach again. As James body moved forward and he clutched a hold of his stomach, Peter grabbed his arm and twisted it around before raising his left leg and kneeing him in the stomach again. James fell back down to the concrete ground of the parking lot, clutching his stomach that was bruised from the multiple hits. Luke decided to speak up, perhaps now was the time for James to make that phone call.

"If you want to call her, you're doing it right now. No waiting until you get home, you do it right fucking now."

"If I call her...if I call, will you let me go?"

Luke nodded with a big grin over his face.

"Sure, go ahead."

James coughed blood out of his mouth. His tooth was surely cracked on his right jaw. He reached into his pocket, grabbing his cell phone and wasting no time going through the contact list. He kept Michelle's name in there despite their break up. He opened her section of the contact and then hit the dial button. He was still breathing heavy as he looked up at both men while raising the phone up to his ear. He listened to his ring while clutching onto his stomach with his open hand. Thirty seconds went by with no answer and soon he was taken to the voice mail. He looked up at Luke and spoke.

"She isn't answering, it went right to voice mail."

"Then leave her a fucking message! Apologize to her!"

He waited for the message machine to play, Michelle's voice could be heard with her own personalized 'leave me a message' saying. After the beep had clicked, James went to talking.

"Michelle! It's...it's me, James! I just wanted to tell you, I'm very very deeply sorry for last week. What I did to you at-at the club!"

Luke rolled his eyes at at the slow and stuttering sound of James' words. He reached down and snatched the phone of his hand, talking directly into it.

"Hey babe, you know who this is talking now. This asshole won't be bothering you again, you have my word on that."

He looked back down at James and yelled.

"You touch that woman again, next time I'll bring the bat to bust your fucking knee caps. You got that!?"

"Yes, yes! I got it!"

Luke pressed the button, hanging up the phone and then tossed it to the ground next to James. The man was lucky to catch the phone in his hands, or else it probably would have broke on the concrete. Peter nodded to his friend now and it was time to go. They moved back to their car, opening the doors to enter while they left James bloody and bruised crawling on the ground. Hopefully this would be a lesson learned to the prick. Luke had wanted to do a special deed to earn Michelle's trust as a friend, he hoped this would be enough to satisfy her after the awful experience with James.

TO BE CONTINUED