Mr. Disco Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHH, OHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME, YEAH!! OHHHHHH GOD!!"

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Each time Lucy said a word, Nigel would rear his hand back and lay a smack down over the right cheek of her ass. His balls began to slap up against the underside of her ass, creating a light smacking sound with each thrust he sent into her pussy. The warmth of her clit was so great, he just knew that this woman was going to quickly become one of his favorites among his harem of whores. Nigel spanked her ass one last time before screaming out while still thrusting his cock into her.

"FUCK YES!! God, you are going to be mine! This pussy feels so fucking good! I'm gonna make you into my filthy fuck doll, Lucy!!"

"OHHHH, GOD!! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE, NIGEL!"

"You're going to be one of my whores, Lucy! You will be my filthy fuck doll! GET USED TO THAT NICKNAME, YOU DIRTY FUCKING BITCH!!"

Over and over, Nigel sent his cock pounding into her pussy. Lucy's jaw dropped and she began to moan, screaming out louder. He was pushing her towards a climax and she couldn't wait to feel it. Gritting her teeth, she cried out in her voice before yelling to him.

"MAKE ME CUM, OHHHHHH YES! YESSSS!!"

He reared his hand back like before and spanked her ass. Though Nigel didn't say it, he didn't want to hear making any demands. Taking one final thrust into her pussy, Nigel began to ease his cock out of her clit. This caught Lucy by surprise, forcing her to turn and look over her shoulder. A few seconds later, he lowered himself down to his knees and embedded his lips over pussy. She cried out, spreading her legs as her heels stomped over the floor.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Mmmmm!! Go on, make me...OHHHH!"

She was panting, crying out loudly as his tongue began to dart and lick all around her clit. Lucy moved her hands away from the chair, standing straight up. Nigel simply did not want to allow himself to cum in her pussy, that was why he came to a halt and decided to eat her out. All it took was a few seconds and Lucy could feel her body tensing up. She dropped her lower lip and cried out.

"OHHHHHHHH, YESSSSS!! OHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Her loud voice screamed out as Nigel could taste her juices shooting into his mouth. The hot liquid her pussy produced filled his mouth. Nigel quickly swallowed it down and then moved his mouth away as he began to get up from his knees. Lucy was slow to catch her breath, but Nigel still didn't have a problem ordering her around.

"Hey, bitch! Get back down on your fucking knees! I just made you cum, now it's your turn to do that for me. I'm going to drench your slutty face in my cum, and watch it drip down to those big boobs. You've earned it for being such a good whore."

"Ohhhh yes, mmmmmm."

As Nigel stood tall once more, he watched the glamour model obey his command and fall back down to her knees. He walked away, moving towards his desk just so he could watch her crawl her way towards him. With a grin, he bragged as he watched her beginning to crawl towards him.

"That's it, be a good whore! Crawl over here to this fucking cock, my filthy fuck doll!"

Lucy looked up into his eyes, gritting her teeth to give him a seductive look. As she made her way to his cock, she kissed it while looking up into his eyes. The smudge of her eyeliner made her truly look like a whore to him. Nigel smirked as he ordered her again.

"Hold those big titties up for me and wrap those girls around my dick."

"Oh yeah, you wanna fuck 'em huh?"

"Fuck yes!! I could get used to fucking them every day."

She giggled to him as she held her breasts up and did exactly as he had ordered her. Lucy wrapped them around his long shaft, squeezing them around it firmly like she did before. This time around, Nigel would be fucking her tits. He placed his right hand down on her shoulder and began to thrust forward, driving his cock between her amazing large breasts. Lucy looked up into his eyes and moaned out.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Yes! Yes!! Fuck my titties! Go on, fuck 'em hard until you cum!!"

For once, he didn't say anything back. All Nigel could do was grunt and buck his hips forward, watching as his cock was completely disappeared between her tits. Each time he thrust up, the head of his shaft would poke up. He was already close to blowing his load. After holding his orgasm back all day, Lucy would be in for quite the splash with a lot of cum. A few seconds later, he pulled his cock from her tits and began to stroke it with his right hand. Lucy held her tits and opened her mouth while looking into his eyes. Though it had been some time since a man shot his load on her face, she was no rookie for getting a sticky facial.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Fuck!! I'm about to cum all over your slutty face! You're going to be my cum dumpster, Lucy! My filthy fuck doll and a cum dumpster!"

"Give it to me, I want it!"

"Here it is!! FUCK!!"

The man cried out as his cock finally exploded from the touch of his hand. The first spurt of cum shot over her left cheek and quickly dripped down like a tear drop of spunk that fell down to her big tits. Lucy closed her eyes just before he shot a thick stream of cum directly up her forehead and into her hair. Nigel began to pant, moaning loudly as another burst of cum shot directly into her right eye lid and getting drops into her hair. Lucy moaned, feeling yet another layer of cum shoot over the left side of her forehead and drenching her eyebrow.

"Yeah, there you go! Now you look like a cum dumpster! Take it, you filthy fuck doll!"

More hot cum shot from his cock. Lucy's face was becoming drenching in layers of his seed that dripped down her neck and to her huge breasts. She was soaked in one of the messiest facials she had received in a long time from just one cock. Nigel squeezed his cock to milk the remaining drops down to her tits and then they were finished. He took a deep breath, looking down at her as he admired the mess he created as if she were a piece of art.

"That was fun, Lucy. You're a hell of a girl once you take your clothes off."

"Yeah...thanks."

Taking in a deep breath, Lucy used her hands to wipe up the cum in her eyelids so she could reopening her eyes. Her face was absolutely drenched in cum. She ran her hand through her hair collecting bits of his cum that got in her hair. At this point she felt dirty, even if Luke had cheated on her. This wasn't enough to make her forget about him completely. There were still feelings attached. When she opened her eyes, she noticed Nigel had stepped away. He moved back to his desk and put his underwear and pants back on. Lucy listened to the clothes rustling as he dressed back up. After a few seconds she spoke.

"I need to get cleaned up. Now that we've had some fun, I assume you want to talk business with me."

"Don't worry about that, Lucy. I'll take care of that for you, just sit there on the floor. Don't worry about the business stuff either, you need some rest. We'll get your contract ready later this week."

During the act of sex, she didn't mind his dominance but now, he was beginning to make her feel uncomfortable. Lucy sat there on her knees as she listened to him pick up a phone and dial a button. A few seconds later, Nigel's voice spoke through the phone.

"Kimberly, I need you now..."

There was a pause before he spoke again.

"Look, call Malcolm. Give him the word to set the guy free. Just dump his worthless ass out on the street. I imagine he's had fun torturing him, he don't have to kill him now. Everything's good, his girlfriend came through for us and she's going to be quite the addition to my trophies..."

Lucy listened to Nigel speaking through the phone. She gasped in shock of horror listening to the words over the phone. She still had strong feelings for Luke. Were they really planning to kill him with torture? It made her heart just about drop. He referred to her as a 'trophy' as well, this bothered her. After a long pause, Nigel replied into the phone.

"Yeah...Look, I need you up here in the next five minutes. Bring a collar, you can take her to the palace and let her get cleaned up and try on some outfits. I want her in my penthouse suite with Holly."

He hung the phone up and got up from his desk. Lucy moved around and looked to him in shock. She didn't think much of his words as she had become horrified to hear everything he said.

"You weren't really going to kill Luke, were you!?"

Nigel glanced down at her with a smug grin over his face. He yelled to her in a stern voice.

"That's none of your fucking business. You're not in a position to ask questions like that, remember your place! You wanted to make a deal with me, so I spared him. He has you to thank for his life, weather he's grateful for that or not is his choice."

Her lower lip dropped in dread. Lucy began to panic at this instance. Despite the cheating, she felt this was going too far. The man literally had just told her that she had saved Luke's life but at what cost? Lucy had allowed herself to become lured right into what was obviously a trap from the beginning. Luke would have his freedom but now it appeared there was no escape from Nigel and his Perfect Kiss modelling company. She spoke again in fear, questioning her future.

"What are you going to do with me!?"

With that classic smug grin over his face, he chuckled before answering her.

"You'll learn soon."

At that moment, the office door opened. Lucy immediately looked forward to see a woman standing tall from the doorway with her hands on her hips. The woman was wearing black leather short skirt just above her knees. Her legs were in fishnet stockings and her feet in a pair of tall pump style heels. From above, Lucy could see a white shirt revealing a large cleavage. Her hair was blood red fixed up in a ponytail. The woman gazed down at Lucy's cum covered face and grinned.

"Well, well. If it isn't Miss. Pinder looking lovely down there covered in cum."

Lucy didn't know what to say back at the woman. It was obvious that she was a dominant control type as Nigel had been. She didn't initially notice, but there was a round leather collar in the woman's left hand and a chain in the right. Her heels loudly stomped over the floor as she walked over to Lucy and spoke.

"Get your nasty fucking ass up, whore!"

The woman spoke in a mean stern voice. Lucy didn't waste a second, rising up from her knees. The cum was dripping down her face, but she couldn't tend to it right now as this dominant woman had her attention. As she stood up, Nigel walked over with a big smile on his face. He watched as the woman took the leather collar and strapped it over Lucy's neck. There was as big metal ring in the middle of the collar. She attached the chain to it and now it was time to go.

"Thanks Kimberly, I'll see you tonight. Make sure Lucy picks out what she likes to decorate her room."

"Not a problem, sir."

Lucy didn't say a word. She didn't know what to say, afraid for what was about to happen to her. The woman turned around and pulled the chain, leading her out of the office. A rhythm was created of their heels clacking down the hall, as Lucy was naked and led by this woman. After they left the office, she couldn't but speak up.

"What the fuck is going on and who the fuck are you!? Where are you taking me and what's with this collar and chain!?"

The woman stopped in her tracks. She turned around, looking back at Lucy with a stern look on her face. Lucy looked back into her piercing blue eyes.

"First of all, you need to drop the fucking attitude."

She tugged the chain hard, forcing Lucy to step forward as she was caught by surprise.

"Second, my name is Kimberly. That will be MISTRESS Kimberly to you! And third, the collar and chain is to keep you under my supervision until I know you can be trusted without it. You are Mr. Taylor's new trophy."

"A trophy?"

"A trophy whore, that is. Now let's go! I am taking you to the palace where you will be cleaned up and to get some new outfits for you."

The mistress turned around and led Lucy's naked body again by the chain. Lucy didn't say another word as the dominant woman moved her. The 'palace' was in reference to the hotel attached to the Perfect Kiss office building. On the top floor was Nigel's personal penthouse suite. It was where he kept a harem of women at times, but usually only having his 'trophy whores' as he liked to call them. Lucy would be replacing one that had previously gotten away from his grasp. She would be alongside another glamour model who had been with Nigel for some time now. One thing was certain, she would not be leaving this building until her name was signed along the dotted line of a contract with Perfect Kiss modelling. Kimberly led them into an elevator and then pressed the button to a bottom floor reserved for personnel only.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Rolling wheels of a car smoothly moved down the road. Luke was consumed in complete darkness among the trunk of the car. Inside he was bruised, bloody and beaten. He became sure that he had a cracked rib from yesterday, as the right side of his chest was in awful pain. His face had been swollen up and bruised. His left eye was blacked and swollen, while his nose had been busted and had dried blood that ran out. His black shirt was stained in dark signs of blood. Luke was unsure of where he was being taken. He wasn't told anything as he was slung into the back of the trunk. Two of the thugs who had previously beaten him the day before were driving. For all he knew, they were taking him out to be buried.

Luke spent the next hour in the back of the trunk wondering if these minutes would be his last. For the time, he sat back seething in the resentment of his betrayal to Lucy. Had he not allowed himself to be seduced by Jennifer, none of this would've happened. From cheating and betraying their love, he felt in some ways, he deserved this kind of tormenting punishment. Still, he thought of ways he could find an escape. From the day his life had turned to hell, he had that phone number memorized from Lucy's voice. Zero-two-two, two-four-four, eight-four-eight-seven. Luke found himself still repeating the ten digit number. Eventually the car stopped, but the engine was still on. Luke lay there in the trunk, only for it to open with the fading afternoon sun and one of the thugs holding his blue suit jacket. The man threw his jacket down and spoke.

"Your wallet and phone are in there. Go on and get out of the trunk. We're watching you. Don't try and do anything stupid. If I were you, I would get the fuck out of town and stay gone."

Clutching his stomach in one arm and his jacket in the other, Luke grunted as he began to crawl up and climb out of the trunk. As his feet hit the pavement ground, he tried to slip his jacket on but ended up falling to the ground in agonizing pain. Letting out a groan in pain, he lay there on the side of the road as the man got back in the car and soon drove off. It took Luke several minutes to get back up on his feet. He walked around, limping for a few minutes breathing heavy. Some how, he had to find a way to get used to moving around in this difficult pain. It took him several minutes just to realize where he had been dropped off. Luke was at some kind of park where there wasn't many people. He stumbled around at first before falling back down after several steps and wiping the sweat from his forehead.

It took Luke several minutes to adjust to a slow walk, as he did not want to attract any attention to his beaten and bruised state of body. After wandering around the park, he eventually realized that he had been dropped off at Hyde Park. Luke dug into his jacket for his cellphone, only to stop himself after a few seconds of thinking. If he was truly being watched as the thug had warned, he figured a tracking program may have been installed into his cellphone. His first thought was to call Michelle, as he had her phone number memorized in his head. After walking around for nearly thirty minutes, Luke sighed in relief as he came across a rare red payphone box.

Any other time, he would've thought how obsolete the red phone booth boxes had become in the UK, but Luke didn't think about that right now. He stumbled into it, opening the door and nearly collapsing against the wall before closing it. Once again, Luke found himself grunting in pain. The cracked rib on the right side of his stomach was tormenting him. He pulled his wallet from his jacket and looked in the loose change department to grab a few coins. After he put them into the machine, he grabbed the phone and punched in the buttons to dial Michelle's cellphone: xxx-xxx-xxxx. He stood there, listening to the phone ring for a few seconds.

"Come on, for fuck sake! Answer the goddamn phone, please!!"

He cried out in frustration while listening to it ring for a few more seconds. Luke feared that Michelle may ignore the phone call due to it being an unknown number on her cellphone. Finally after a few seconds, a woman answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Michelle, is that you?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Oh, thank fucking god! It's Luke!"

"Luke!!?? Oh my god, there you are! Lucy and I have been worried sick! Are you okay?"

"I'm alive...I'm pretty beat up, but I'm alive. Can you talk to Lucy for me? I need to talk to her about something really important."

"Wait, Lucy is not with you right now?"

Her response was strange to Luke's ears. He sighed before replying back.

"No, what do you mean by that? I wouldn't be asking for her if she were with me right now."

"Oh...This isn't good."

"What do you mean? Has something been going on lately?"

Michelle sighed into the phone. The night before, Lucy had admitted to her the plan she had to meet with Nigel Taylor and discuss a deal to free Luke. Now it seemed that Michelle's worst fears had come true. If Lucy wasn't with Luke, then she had to be with Nigel Taylor.

"Lucy went out to meet with someone to try and get things resolved to have you freed. Someone told her that it was Nigel Taylor who had you kidnapped. She went out to meet with him today. I thought she would be with you right now."

Luke's lower lip dropped.

"Oh god, this can't be true. Holy shit, this is fucking bad."

"It's true! I tried to warn her that it seemed like a trap maybe."

He paused, letting her words sink into his mind. Luke instantly thought in regret and rage. If Lucy had met with Nigel Taylor, there was no telling the damage that had been done now. It all made sense to him now. Why Jennifer would show up the way she did and seduce him. Everything happened for a reason. The trap had been orchestrated so precise, he felt like such a fool.

"Luke! Are you still there?"

Clutching the phone in his hand, he screamed in rage.

"FUCK!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! NOOOOOO!!"

Michelle heard his screaming from the other end of the phone. A heavy breathing was audible, as if he were about to endure a mental breakdown. The only thing she knew to do was offer her help.

"Luke, I'm so sorry! I want to help you, please!"

"I...I can't believe this. Ohhhh, fuck! I'll have to explain it to you next time I see you."

"Where are you at right now?"

"I'm at Hyde Park. If you could pick me up, I would appreciate it. I'm in one of those red phone booth boxes out here. You can't miss it once you find it since they're so hard to come across these days..."

He was still breathing heavy over the phone in pain. She replied after a slight pause.

"It will take me some time to drive out there but I'll be there as fast as I can. I'll find you when I get there."

"Look, Michelle! I need to get some place safe. These people, they're watching me...When you get here, we need to get away fast! I can't go back to my apartment, I know they're watching."