Mr. Disco Ch. 07

Story Info
A dangerous game of lust and betrayals...
16.9k words
5
16.1k
65
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

London, England

Time passed by when you were having fun, at least that was an old saying that could ring true for some people. For others, it may have been the opposite and time couldn't move slower in the emptiness of dread. Lucy Pinder didn't quite know she felt as two weeks had passed by since her meeting with Nigel and being taken behind the closed doors of his inner private life. In such a quick amount of time, her career was beginning to point up after years of retirement but at the cost of her personal life. She was forced to say goodbye to her lover, yet was still thinking of him often during the days.

Her contract with Perfect Kiss Modelling had been presented by Nigel. She didn't get enough time to truly read through it, but she knew it was a trap to hold her career hostage to the wealthy playboy and his company. Without hesitation, she signed the contract in a black ink pen after she could feel Holly Peers and Nigel both glaring at her from a distance. It was so easy to sign under pressure, but Lucy didn't have the real commitment in her heart regardless how much Nigel appeared to be in love with her. A party was held in celebration of Lucy joining Perfect Kiss, Nigel felt that he was truly on top of the world to land the most famous glamour model in all of Britain. She celebrated alongside Holly Peers, the other 'trophy whore' that remained a companion partner to Lucy in the bedroom.

In the following days after the celebration event, Lucy was to be introduced to her new agent who would be overseeing her modelling shoots and deals. Nigel was in complete control but the agent was a particular surprise he had planned for some time now. Someone who he felt was wise enough to realize when a dead end was going to be the end of their career. A special someone who didn't suffer from the same ignorance that Luke had committed months ago on that fateful day on the beach in Ibiza. Lucy was led into a room where she was to be introduced to her new agent. She wore a black dress, matching Nigel's black suit. Her jaw immediately dropped when she came face to face with the man who was to become her agent. Nigel spoke up.

"Lucy dear, this is Peter Morris. I'm sure you two may know each other, yeah?"

She needed a moment to digest her thoughts of being face to face with the bearded man. This was Luke's best friend and now Lucy had realized that he had betrayed Luke entirely. She looked back at Nigel and forced a smile before answering him.

"Yes, we've met some time ago."

A smug grin crossed along Peter's lips. He had truly left behind his best friend to make a move for greener pastures. To Lucy, it almost seemed like a sinister joke for her to move from Luke to his best friend as her agent.

"Your first shoot is going to be with a studio called 'Strip Tease', you remember doing a session for them back in the day, Lucy?"

It was Nigel speaking up once again. She turned back to him and nodded her head. It was so long ago that she had worked a session for that website, Lucy had forgotten much of the details. Nigel carried on speaking

"We bought out 'Strip Tease' about two months ago, so it's our little studio now. Peter will be handling your further deals in the future as your agent. I'm sure this won't be a problem now, will it?"

Turning back to him, Lucy shook her head.

"No, not a problem at all."

"Good, you're going to be getting paid quite well for your first shoot under contract, Lucy. Make me proud, baby."

After replying, Nigel kissed her forehead and then gave her a reassuring smile. Lucy went off with Peter, finding herself in an elevator fifteen minutes later with her former lover's best friend. The inner walls of the elevator were painted black with lining of gold around them. Lucy had still not left the Perfect Kiss office buildings since the day she surrendered herself to Nigel Taylor. She had remained in what he called 'the palace', the luxury hotel building right next to the offices. The penthouse suite is where she resided day and night with Nigel and Holly. Silence filled the compact room as they were riding the elevator down. They stood side by side, never looking at one another as there wasn't much to say. Lucy had realized what had happened with Luke but it wasn't anything she could do it about it. She knew her place with Nigel, now secured under a contract to replace the collar she once wore around her neck. Peter's motivations were simple for betraying his best friend like this. Everybody had a price.

"So, how are you enjoying this change of scenery?"

Peter spoke up, alerting Lucy to glance back at him.

"It's...different, I can say that."

"Yes it is, but it's much better than life before."

Peter's reply had sorta caught Lucy off guard. She wanted to mention Luke, but was hesitant at first. She had come to face reality that everything with Nigel was calculated to lead to her joining Perfect Kiss, but now there was Luke's best friend involved. There was more than just lust and greed, now there was the ultimate betrayal shuffled in the mix of things. Letting out a sigh, Lucy spoke again, but didn't mention Luke.

"I didn't expect to see you here at all, Peter."

He chuckled briefly before shaking his head to her.

"Yeah, it's funny how that turned out. Just a month ago, you were all wrapped up with Luke and now the tables have flipped and I'm filling his shoes as your agent. Life sure knows how to change your cards when you least expect it."

"What made you betray him like that? That was your best friend, wasn't it?"

Shaking his head, Peter looked back at Lucy.

"Lucy dear, it ain't like that. This is business. Luke was a dead end for me and sometime down the road, you've gotta think about your future. Besides, I don't see you complaining about how it's turned out for you. In fact, I think you look a lot happier with Nigel than you try not to be."

"Shut up!"

He laughed, realizing that his words had struck a nerve to make Lucy angry at him. The brunette woman looked back at him, gritting her teeth in an obvious state of anger. Lucy barked back at him.

"You are to be my agent, I didn't ask for your opinion on my personal life. Don't mention Luke to me again. You betrayed him, so I have absolutely no trust in you."

"So, does that mean you think I will be betraying Nigel too?"

Lucy smirked back at him and shook her head. Though she still had feelings for Luke, it was undeniable to her at this point where she stood in terms of Nigel. She knew her place, she was his trophy whore.

"You aren't gonna get that opportunity even if you tried."

"Alright then, let's get back to business. I'm taking you down to the studio for your photo shoot."

"That's fine, but keep your mouth shut about my private life. Stick to doing your job, Peter."

Just like that, there wasn't any point in a conversation anymore. Lucy was in control, regardless if he was her agent or not. Peter knew his limits and this job wasn't going to be like all the fun years he spent with Luke. He was now playing in a dangerous game, one that could easily cost him dearly if he attempted to tread over Nigel's toes. The chance of scenery was worth it, as the man had no regrets about his past. Luke was seen as a dead end for a career opportunity anyway. Peter knew if Lucy didn't realize that, she would figure it out soon enough. Wealth and luxury were the cost of loyal friendships, but in the end none of that was going to matter if everything went as planned. Peter wanted a future he could believe in, one where he didn't have to worry about work. At this point in the game, Lucy knew she couldn't get out of Nigel's web even if she tried right now.

******************

Grey clouds were visible from the large windows back in the penthouse suite. Holly Peers gazed into her reflection momentarily as she watched them slowly move. Down below, the city could be seen in the day light but she paid it absolutely no attention. A wine glass was half full, clutched by her left hand as she raised it up to her lips and took a sip. Holly had been thinking of the situation with Nigel and Lucy. She had realized that he showcased a bit of favoritism to his new trophy whore toy. It was nothing particularly unusual, as Holly had witnessed the same behavior in the past with the other trophy whores. There was one trend that always occurred, a girl never lasted alongside her. Holly didn't enjoy competition when she knew Nigel was becoming attached to a woman over her.

Before Lucy, there was a few others who had been involved with them. There was only one woman who truly had given Holly a run for the money with Nigel's heart and her name was none other than Kelly Brook herself. Holly was never intimidated by the others, such as Rosie Jones or Keeley Hazell. Back in those days, Nigel still was a ruthless business man who could end a model's career faster than jump starting it. When Keeley wanted out, he made sure to send her into retirement a few years ago. Lucy's career was now in his lap and Holly felt better about such a thing. Even if jealousy had come between the two women, she knew that she could figure a way to send Lucy into retirement too if a competition came between them. Holly had been with Nigel for several years and wasn't about to let another woman steal that from her.

There was only one woman that ever shared the status as a trophy whore who had truly put fear into Holly's mind. Lucy wasn't that woman and by the look of things, Holly was thankful she wouldn't have to deal with such a thing, as that specific model was now a star in Hollywood. Lucy wasn't going to be a problem to her, even if Nigel were to begin favoring her over Holly. At least Holly could rest well knowing that Lucy's heart wasn't exactly in the right place. She was an easy woman to read, as her loyalty to the man so far seemed to be out of fear and luxury. Knowing her situation with Luke, Holly almost felt like it would be an easy task to tempt Lucy if she ever wanted to. As she stood there sipping on her wine while thinking, the sound of a door opening across the room could be heard. Holly set her glass down on the coffee table, stepping her heels from the carpet over the hard surface of the marble floor as she greeted Nigel with a smile.

"There you are, Mr. Wonderful. How has your day been going so far?"

Nigel smirked. He never left the penthouse without wearing a suit and here was Holly in nothing more than a black one piece bustier outfit, exposing her heavy cleavage just above a gold zipper. Such an outfit revealed what dirty thoughts were moving through her mind. Nigel flashed his teeth as he smiled, replying back to her.

"Quite the outfit you've got there, baby."

"I knew you would like it."

Her heels loudly clacked over the floor as Holly approached Nigel. She ran her left hand up over his suit, feeling the textures under her fingertips. Pushing her lips to his, she kissed the man she loved. Nigel wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss, creating one of blistering passion. At last, Holly had her moment alone with the man while Lucy was away. This was just the time she had been anticipating, to have him all to herself. When the kiss broke, Holly turned around to reveal the back side of her one piece outfit. A thong was tucked between her ass cheeks, allowing her to tease him by rubbing her bare ass up against his crotch.

"Where's Lucy? This might be the first time I've ever seen you return without her."

Holly spoke while continued to grind her ass up against his crotch. She bent over, pumping it back as she felt his hard rod beginning to poke through his pants. Nigel laughed as he replied to her.

"She's off doing a photo shoot, but she'll be back later."

"Oh, I'm glad I don't have to do pictures with her today."

Still grinding over his crotch, Holly's words made Nigel smirked. He almost could sense the jealousy in her with such a remark.

"Are you jealous of Lucy, my dear?"

From hearing his reply, Holly stopped and quickly turned around to look into his eyes. She shook her head before responding.

"No, why would I be? She's much better than the other sluts you've picked as trophy whores in the past."

Little did Holly know, Nigel was simply testing her reaction by such a question. The blank face and serious answer was enough to tell him that Holly had concerns of her own deep down. She may not have revealed it to him just now, but her body language said it all. He watched as she turned around and stomped her heels forward, pushing one leg out before the other. Nigel spoke again as she turned around to face him from the short distance.

"What do you think of Lucy? She is better than Kelly, I must definitely say that."

"Indeed she is! Lucy fears you, she is naturally submissive in how she acts. I always did like her, but I like it better when we're alone so I can have you all to myself."

Just after speaking, Holly tugged at the zipper holding her tits together. All it took was pushing it down a little bit, and her heavy large breasts were beginning to spill out. Before Nigel could reply, she spoke again.

"Let's not talk about her, please? We're all alone now baby, and I wanna do some dirty things to you."

Her tone of voice had changed into one of a more seductive nature. He knew Holly all too well over the years, as Nigel had always loved the woman for her loyalty to him. It couldn't be denied though that there was an obvious sense of jealousy and competition with her statements about Lucy. None of it mattered at the moment as he began to pull his jacket off and kick his shoes off. Holly turned and winked at him before slowly walking to the master bedroom. Her heels were silent when she reached the carpet, leaving him behind to watch her ass cheeks push back and forth as she swaggered off. If this had been Lucy, he would've asked her to undress him like a good slut, but Holly was different. He didn't have to order her around, since she had earned her spot high up long ago.

Taking his time to remove his clothes, Nigel wanted to make Holly wait. So far he had observed her behavior and wanted to see if she would truly become impatient if he took his sweet time getting naked. The cool air touched over his nude skin as he made the walk from the living room to his luxury bedroom where Holly awaited him. A surprise to her reaction, he had yet to hear her impatiently calling for him. She may have been blinded by her love for the man, but she knew her place like Lucy. Nigel was in control, always. When he finally reached the bedroom and poked his head through the door, greeted with Holly sitting on her knees over the bed in all her nude glory. Without saying a word, he crawled over the bed and was greeted to Holly wrapping her arms around him before shoving her lips to his.

Nigel could feel her full, large breasts pushing up against his chest as their tongues danced together. Holly whimpered into his mouth while she felt Nigel run his hand between their bodies to find her soft entrance. He pushed his middle finger into her clit, teasing her as she kissed him harder. When they finally broke the kiss, Holly had closed her eyes and moaned. Her nipples had become harder, erect against her amazing giant breasts. Nigel moved his hand away from her pussy below, just so he could push his palms over her tits and feel the full hardness of those large nipples. She opened her eyes, gazing back at him with those large green hues. Finally, Nigel was ready to break the silence by speaking to her.

"You ready to have some fun, baby?"

"Mmmmmm, yes."

The Manchester beauty replied back to him before biting her lower lip. Nigel knew what she was going to do first, as Holly usually initiated their naughty times in a similar pattern every time. Nigel laid there on the bed, sitting up as he watched Holly move down to the edge below. Her right hand wrapped around his swollen cock, beginning to wank it back and forth. Holly looked back into his eyes as she lowered herself down at the edge of the bed. Shaking her head slowly, she giggled before lowering her head and speaking.

"I hope you always know that I love this cock more than any other woman you bring up here with me. They might suck it constantly, but that's because they're whores who love a good cock. I'm the only one who will only ever want your cock and not any other man's."

"Yes, I know Holly."

Her words had made him think, but soon Nigel was losing his train of thought as Holly lowered her mouth and used her tongue to twirl around the head of his dick in a counter clock wise rotation. Nigel took a deep breath just before she wrapped her lips around his long pole. Nigel pushed his hands into the sheets of the bed as he watched Holly begin to bob her lips up and down, sucking his cock rather quickly. Her right hand moved to the past while her left hand was cradling his balls, massaging them gently. Nigel moaned as she continued to push those lips down and up over his rod.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck...I love how you work it, baby."

Slobbering and sucking sounds filled the room as Holly focused all her concentration on tasting his meaty pole. When she came up for a break, Holly's lips made a loud pop noise. She flickered her tongue back and spit on his shaft. When she went back down on it, this time Holly moved her lips up and down more aggressively. She sucked on inch after inch of his long fat cock, taking it all. Nigel took a deep, heavy breath before moaning and calling out to his loyal trophy whore.

"That's it, that's it! Fuck yes, take that fucking cock, baby!"

Still devouring his cock, Holly had another idea besides mindlessly sucking his cock until she was awarded with his hot load. Nigel knew her all too well, as she only began with sucking him to prepare his rod for the next pleasure. Moving her hands away, she held her breasts up and then Nigel knew what to expect when her lips came to the head of his cock and released it with a loud popping sound. A few strings of saliva dangled from her lower lip, falling down to her heavy cleavage as Holly raised her large 32F breasts up and smashed his cock between them. She always enjoyed to see that initial reaction over his face any time her tits engulfed his cock between them. Giggling mischievously, Holly shook her head before speaking in her low cheeky voice.

"You never are able to get enough of these big boobies, can you, honey?"

"Nope, never. You know how much I love 'em, baby."

Nigel had the most smug grin painted across his lips as Holly began to titty fuck his slobber covered shaft. Holly went slow at first, dropping her lower lip as she refused to break eye contact. It may have been a goofy expression on her face, but she always enjoyed watching as Nigel couldn't keep eye contact with her before glancing down to see his cock trapped between her large boobs. Her long dark hair was hanging beyond her shoulders, making it visible to see gold hoop piercings in her ears. Nigel's entire focus was watching the head of his cock poke up each time she made a thrust down before it disappeared back between her breasts. He thought about Lucy for a moment, as both of his trophy whores had supreme tits that couldn't be matched by other girls.

"Mmmmmmm, that big dick feels so fucking good between my tits."

"Keep working 'em, Holly! Up and down, you know how to do it."

Biting her lower lip, she began to move a bit faster. Still starring back into his eyes, Holly giggled as she titty fucked his long pole.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah? I do it better than your other whore, right?"

Such a response like this made Nigel raise his eyebrow. It couldn't be denied any longer at this point, as this was definitely a competition game between Holly and Lucy. He wasn't about to stroke her ego, instead he just smiled and nodded his head without uttering a word back in reply. Holly began to pump her breasts up and down faster, fucking his dick to a pulp. An idea formed in his mind as he watched his busty whore continue to work her tits to pleasure him.