Mr. Ed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was taken last year at my cousin's ranch," he explained. The two women were having their fun. Steve had noticed that Saona obviously looked at his penis quite openly, yet Janet did it in a more subtle way, pretending she wasn't yet every few minutes she glanced down. She even pretended to be offended at the sight of the thing at first, yet soon re-entered the room.

He was trying to figure out which woman's demeanor turned him on more - the one who was quite obviously a voyeur or the one who pretended not to be but was anyway.

Saona was playfully stroking Steve while Janet began to voice concern about them catching their plane.

"Oh I'm just gonna stroke his cock until he comes, and then we'll get going," Saona said casually. "There's no way he'd be able to get this thing back in his pants this way."

There was now a peaceful silence, the only sounds being Steve's groans of pleasure.

"So how's Fred?" Saona asked Janet, mockingly trying to make conversation while she was masturbating a well-hung man.

"Oh Fred? Fred's good. How's Jack?" she asked, playing along.

"Jack couldn't be better," Saona replied.

Steve was getting close. He felt like he was fucking Saona's hand, thrusting his body in rythem with her strokes.

Janet continued to play along with Saona.

"Oh and who is this gentleman standing next to you, the one with the big dick. Are you the famous Mr. Ed?" she asked with a mock seriousness.

"Y-yes," he replied, about to come.

"That's quite a dong you have," Janet went on. "Must be three times the size of my husband's, and Saona, based on the pictures you showed me of your Jack, it must be twice the size of his."

Without warning, Steve fired his load in Janet's direction, not meaning to hit the sexy woman but indeed soaking the front of her shirt, just below her large bosoms.

The load was at first a dot on her shirt, yet so thick, it spread out to where it was a large wet spot. She acted shocked, her hands up in the air, acting as if she had just been hit by a water pistol.

"Oh-my-God," she said. "He...came on me."

"You better change," Saona said, "I'll give you one of my shirts."

Janet took her top off without waiting.

Saona was shocked, saying "Janet, you can go in the bathroom and change - "

"It's okay, I have a bra on," she replied.

And did she ever, a black satin bra that Steve couldn't believe he didn't notice underneath her white shirt. But there it was, and he caught himself staring.

"Getting a good look, you perv?" Janet said.

She then teasingly shook her bra-covered breasts at the man, wiggling from side to side as the large flesh mounds looked like they were trying to be freed from their restraints.

Steve was getting hard again, and Saona noticed this literal development.

"Uh, Janet, quit it," Saona said, pointing to Steve's growing erection.

"We have to be able to at least fit this one as a carry-on," she said.

While Steve got dressed and packed, the two women, totally by accident, found something in a pile of magazines while they searched for reading

material. They brought it along without their male friend knowing anything about it.

And the three got dressed for the airport.

--------------------------

It was a long flight, and the three searched for small talk.

Janet asked Steve what he had been doing since graduation. It was almost amusing when the three actually had a serious conversation.

Steve spoke of possibly taking an internship with a major company near his home.

"You should do it, Steve, seriously," she encouraged. "You would be surprised how good the experience would be."

The ride was a smooth one, but Steve couldn't help but think what was in store for him. He asked the two women what the plans were.

"Well, I think we're gonna have Dina over, and you're gonna show her you know what, and you can play with it if you want - you know, give her a show," Saona explained.

"Would you play with it?" Steve asked.

Saona smiled. "Maybe. Maybe I'll even play with it with my feet if you're extra nice," she said.

Steve looked down at Saona's cute, little feet, both of them bare as she had removed her sandals for the flight.

As soon as the three arrived back at Saona's place, she called her husband to make sure he would be at the office until later that night.

Janet, meanwhile, called the one person they had something to prove to.

"Dina's coming," Janet announced.

A feeling of anticipation set in, as Saona and Janet looked forward to proving to Dina Steve's existence, and Steve looked forward once again

to being played with and manipulated by these gorgeous women.

Janet had told Dina everything on the phone, that the character Saona spoke of at her bachelorette party was indeed in their custody, so to speak.

Finally, Dina arrived. She walked through the door seemingly in a hurry. Steve's jaw almost dropped when he saw she was attractive as the

other two, only she was wearing stockings and a business outfit. Her skirt and blouse also made her look sexy though.

She was introduced to Steve, and then the foursome sat down and had some coffee. Steve would find out that Dina was also married, yet

shared the same passion for having a little fun like the other two women.

"This is strictly confidential okay guys," Dina said timidly, not wanting her Carl to find out about this little episode.

"Oh of course," Saona said. "Steve, show her, go ahead show her. Just pull down your pants."

Steve arose and stood before Dina. He slowly unzipped his fly, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled them down. A pair of boxer briefs with

a large bulge was all that covered his enormous weiner.

He slowly pulled the boxer briefs down, and his soft penis fell out, nearly hitting Dina in the knee.

"A-hah," Saona shouted proudly. "I told you I wasn't making this guy up."

Dina's face was one of shock and confusion. She had never seen anything like it. When she had bought the gift it was thought to be a joke.

Now this thing had turned into reality.

Dina looked at the ever-expanding phallus, her eyes widening by the second.

"Touch it, he likes you," Steve encouraged.

"Yo, Mr. Ed, we're calling the shots here, you mind?" Saona reminded him.

Dina instead just continued to stare in awe at his penis. "I must say guys if I didn't see it in person I never would have believed you about

his thing," she said to the women, almost as if Steve wasn't there.

Saona handed Steve a ruler, and as if he had done it a million times before, and indeed had, he rested the ruler on top of his hardened penis.

Dina stood up a bit to see that the ruler rested on top of the shaft and stopped at the head. Thirteen inches was indeed the measurement.

While Dina sat in a stupor, unable to believe her own eyes, Janet began to read from an article she snatched from Steve's house earlier that day. It would provide insight.

"At the time of Steve's birth, it was first thought that the unfortunate tyke had been born with a third leg, the appendage in question dangling from the general area of his crotch and hanging down just a tad short of his ankles," she began.

"Would you give me it!" shouted Steve as he grabbed for the article.

Dina stood up on one of the chairs, out of his reach while the women tried to hold him back. He now had learned his lesson about keeping such things unhidden in his room. They could end up in the wrong hands.

"Upon closer examination, however, the astounded doctors discovered that this mammoth protrusion was actually little Steve's penis," Dina read laughingly. Steve began to give up trying to stop the reading, Saona wrestling him to the ground and sitting on his chest. It actually wasn't a bad position for Steve to be in.

"The phenomenally-endowed newborn had caused quite a stir in medical circles, not to mention among the hospital nursing staff, all of whom,

at one time or another, made a point of asking Steve's mother who the father was - and where he might be found," Dina continued. "There was even a short write-up in a medical journal, with a full color photograph of the organ in question and a very impressive bar graph."

"God, Steve, I never knew there was so much material written about your dick," Janet teased.

"As might be expected, growing up with such an large appendage dangling between his skinny legs had proven a difficult task for poor Steve,"

Dina read on. "Always a clever boy, he had devised an ingenious method to insure his odd affliction would remain hidden from the prying eyes of an unforgiving world, oh poor Mr. Ed," Dina added. "Every morning before school, after going pee, Steve would roll up his massive ding

dong as one might roll up a garden hose. Then, with the aid of a long strip of heavy duty masking tape, Steve secured the offending member to the inside of his right thigh, thus preventing it from escaping the modest confines of his faded Levi's either down a pant leg or over his waistband, as had happened on several occasions, with predictably embarrassing results."

"Oh, my God, so it was huge back then?" asked Saona.

"Yeah, probably nine or 10 inches," he replied.

The women fought over the magazine for the hour or so, looking at the pictures and reading the funny material. With Steve doing nothing but

laying there underneath Saona, her crotch only inches from his face, he didn't really want to move. But Saona made him.

"Steve, make yourself useful, go make us some iced tea," she demanded.

"Glasses are in the cupboard and the mix is down below."

Steve stood up and began to waddle toward the kitchen with his pants around his ankles. He nearly tripped.

"Oh just take your pants off for Christ's sake," Dina said with a laugh.

"I kind of liked it that way," Janet argued, "it made his dick flop around more."

"Oh we'll make it flop around, trust me," Saona said. Steve looked startled, and took off his jeans and walked toward the kitchen.

As he came back into the room, Steve noticed three sets of eyes staring at his crotch. He set down the iced tea, although none of the women

were even looking at that.

"Steve, do some jumping jacks," Saona commanded.

Steve was confused, and asked why.

"Because I'm worried about your fitness," she said sarcastically.

"Because we want to see your cock bounce, what do you think?"

Steve was about to do them, but Saona corrected him, saying "no, no, no, take your shirt off too."

He did a few, but with little effort. His penis still bounced around from side to side and up and down, causing Dina and Janet to burst out laughing. Saona wanted a better effort though.

Now he was jumping higher, and moving his legs more emphatically. His penis flopped out of control, and the women's eyes followed its violent contortions all over the place.

"How many?" asked Steve as he continued jumping for the ladies.

"I don't know, a hundred, how's that?" Saona fired back.

Steve then began to purposely making his penis smack against his stomach to amuse the women.

Dina lost it.

"Stop, oh my God stop, my stomach hurts," she said, rolling over in laughter.

"Your stomach hurts, how do you think mine feels?" Steve asked.

Just as he settled down for a breather, Saona barked more orders at him.

"Do the side to side move," she said, swiveling her sexy hips back and forth to show him.

Steve followed her instruction, and his penis swung back and forth, slapping against his thighs. This wasn't helping Dina's state.

"She needs some air," Janet said, as their could barely catch her breath.

"Oh my God that was too funny," Dina replied.

Steve collapsed onto the couch in between Saona and Dina. He was out of breath, unable to speak.

Saona and Dina stared at the large appendage he had between his legs, the soft phallus lying on his left leg.

"What a schlong," Dina said, amused. "When you sit on the toilet does it hang down into the water?"

Steve was still unable to answer, too tired to do so. Another part of him though, rose on cue, as Saona started to stroke his mighty penis to an erection.

"I'll race ya'," she said to Dina. "The first one to get this thing to shoot wins."

The two women took turns stroking his huge shaft. Dina at first used two hands to get used to the size. She even took her wedding ring off for a better feel.

"It's so damn big," she said.

Steve was barely coherent, so tired from the exercise, but his penis was more alive than ever.

Saona's strokes were the first to get him off, as he shot off a load that had been building since the flight.

Three big loads landed out in front of the three on the floor, with Dina standing to the side this time for safety.

"My, God, you could put fires out with that thing," Dina joked.

"Now do you believe me?" Saona said to her skeptical friend.

--------------------------------------------

Saona got what she wanted out of Steve and now had no use for him, at least for the moment.

Steve would call her every day at her office, begging to see her again. She would put him on speaker phone so her co-workers, all female, could laugh at him along with her.

"Is that the guy with the huge..." one woman would ask.

"Mr. Ed stop calling here," she would scold him, and hang up.

One day, however, things changed. The summer interns at Saona's office were gone, back in school for the year.

A secretary had moved on to a better job.

"Where am I going to find cheap help?" Saona wonderered aloud in her office one day.

Janet also wondered along with her.

"Someone who would take a meager salary, work long hours, do menial tasks like get us coffee, run erands, take abuse..." she pondered.

Saona suddenly had an idea, an evil smile coming across her face as she sat back in her chair and crossed her stocking-clad legs.

"Someone with no pride. Someone to obey my every whim. Someone who...worships me," she went on, and Janet caught on.

"Someone who's...hung like a clydesdale?" Janet smirked.

"Jeez Janet you just narrowed that job search down for me," Saona laughed.

"My God, Saona, you have to hire him! The office is all women, think about the fun we could have with him and his big prick," Janet said.

And just then, Saona picked up the phone to offer Mr. Ed a job.

CONTINUED IN CHAPTER SEVEN

12