Mr. Fix-it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole licks lower lapping up every drop and thrusting his tongue in and out of her tight opening. His tongue is replaced with his fingers as he thrusts two of them in and out of her warm velvet interior. Wrapping his lips around her clit and sucking hard while his fingers thrust in and out of her continue to send Beth over the edge of orgasm. A river seems to gush over his hand and down his forearm as Beth grinds her hips against his hand and lips. Cole persists with his fingers as he looks up to watch her climax. Beads of sweat roll down her face, her eyes rolling up in the back of her head, and her hands rubbing her breasts was more than he could stand. His cock just couldn't take it anymore, he had to be inside her or he was going to burst.

He gently slides his fingers out of her and slides up her body to gaze into her eyes and their lips lock together again for a deep kiss. Beth can still taste herself mixed with the taste of the berry as she thrusts her tongue in his mouth. Her breath is so heavy he can feel her nipples brush his chest with every inhale she takes. He grabs his cock and thrusts the head into her opening feeling the tightness. She spreads her legs wide to let him ease his way in deeper and deeper. He's so long and wide it causes Beth to break their kiss to let out a scream of ecstasy as the head of his cock hits her cervix its in so deep. She wraps her legs around him as he pounds into her pussy with every inch of his immense tool.

His excitement escalates he wraps his strong arms around Beth and lifts her up off the futon until he is kneeling with her riding him on top. She lets out another scream and starts to grind her hips harder against his. Sweat running down both their backs. Another wave of orgasm takes over Beth. She gushes again and Cole can fell the warm liquid flow down over his hips, her mouth reaches his shoulder giving a deep love bite sending a series of shivers down his spine. With a cry of passion he lowers her back down to the futon and starts to pound her pussy as if he wants to punish her with pleasure and pain all at once. His stiff shaft rubs up against her clit hard with every push in and out of her. Cole lets out one final animalistic grunt of pleasure and thrusts in one last time. Beth feels her pussy tighten even more as his cock swells and their juices melt together. His hot liquid sprays all over her insides as he lingers in her until he is near limp. They collapse together in a ball of flesh, sweat, and cum on the futon holding and soothing each other.

Once their breathing returned too normal, they both dress and Cole picks up his toolbox and heads for the door. Beth leans up and gives a long passionate kiss. "Umm thanks for fixing... Ummm well thanks," she says with a bashful smile. "Anytime" Cole remark with a wink as he closes the door behind him.

Exhausted Beth leans up against the back of the door. "Oh no what am I going to tell my roommate about her futon cover?" she giggled.

12