Mr. Fix-It’s First Repeat Customer

Story Info
Ben learns trade lessons from a mature, valued customer.
4.3k words
4.45
58.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers

Hi, my name is Ben Colton. I am 20 years old. Six foot 190 pounds. For now, I live with my mom out in the country where the next-door neighbor lives two and a half miles from the end of the dead-end drive-road I live on. There is a border side road a half-mile to the east side of the estate road I live on.

The estate road was originally the drive up to a large dairy farm that became the estate. The estate holds title to two-thousand acres. It is a mile wide and just short of three and a half miles deep so you could fit a city the size of Pittsburgh inside it.

The story is that a tornado wiped out the barn, house, and all the out buildings about sixty years ago and then they built this small egg farm down the drive from the old ruins with money they had saved.

When I say "they," I am referring to my grandma and grandpa on my mother's side. I never met them; they passed before I was born. My mom was an only child so she got the house and land.

She rents the fields along the side road to a few of the local farmers and that and a few productive gas wells cover all her taxes and stuff. The rest of the money along with all her tips from work, she donates to the local food bank.

Let me tell you a little about my mom. She is 45 years old a little over five and a half feet tall with an average county girl figure, not too big and not too small with everything in the right proportions.

She gathers eggs in the morning and serves them for breakfast and lunch down at a place called Jack's at the four corners west of here. She only works to keep busy because she has everything she needs to live out the rest of her life.

Jack's place is one of them all in one places were you can buy groceries, clothes, gas and just about anything else you would need out here in the country. At seven o clock the restaurant part shuts down for a bit and reopens just as soon as it morphs into the only bar in a fourteen mile radius from the center of the four corners. Dad used to call Jack's place. "A country boy's little slice of heaven" then he'd through in, "if they had a grease pit it would be heaven."

About four years ago, mom and dad bought a winning lottery ticket there. I rarely see dad now that mom and he divorced three years ago. He, my older sister Kim, and Carl, my older brother live in the city now.

We are just plain country farmers who like to drink beer and chase women. I do not chase women, I probably will not ever settle down since my girl moved away in high school. We still write but she has gone off to, "A place of higher learning."

I help my mom raise chickens for eggs and work our gardens where we raise enough food to help feed the less fortunate people and ourselves around here a good part of the year. Mom says I do not have to work for living here but before I can receive my inheritance, I want to know how to handle it and what it is worth.

Thanks to my mom's donating to the local food bank, not too many people go hungry around these parts anymore. Mom likes to help people with her half of the lottery money she ended up with after the divorce.

Why last year when the Sorenson's house burnt down she went and bought a used camper for them to live in until their new house construction completed so they stayed with their farms property.

Yeah, moms the best person I know and the people around here just love her. Dad on the other hand thinks she is just wasting her money giving it away as she does. He is a businessperson now so he knows what to do with money, or at least that is what he says if he ever comes around.

I just remember the man with a beer in his hand and a cigarette in his mouth wearing a dirty white tee shirt and cussing like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

Mom and I do not ever see dad much any more. As soon as it was ready, He, Kim and Carl moved into the new house. Dad has his new trophy wife, Lisa, and she must be a good mom because Kim and Carl do not ever call mom to just say hello and chat about things, as they did at first, after they moved.

Mom and dad's divorce was somewhat unusual around Johnson's corners, because it was the first one anyone can remember being on the local news. My advice is, if you ever win a big lottery prize; keep it a secret or thing get weird if you do not.

Most people around here meet in the first grade and grow old together, which is the way it usually works in these parts anyway. Except for me, my girl moved away in high school and I just never found another girl I wanted.

I spend my free time fixing things for people who do not like to call repair people from the city twenty-five miles away. It started with my mom telling a customer I could probably look at a lawnmower that was on the fritz. Because of my success with that, the word spread and so did my reputation as Mr. Fix-it so the business name was an easy choice.

By the time I was out of school, I was painting a sign on the side of an old van I bought with money I saved. Mom wanted to buy me a new one but I want to do this on my own. Anyway, calls started coming in so often I had to get my own phone line with a fancy answering machine.

Every Monday morning, an older woman named June calls me to come and fix something that has broken; nothing ever breaks. She just likes my friendly service and I am not talking about repairing things, if you get my drift.

June told me that she had heard that I could fix most things so she called me when her dryer stopped working right. Apparently, one of my customers had told her I was willing to trade my work for other things because I took a pecan pie for fixing a leaky faucet.

She had something else in mind for a trade and being a virgin I had no idea that "take it out in trade" was her code for sexual compensation for services. I just agreed and completed the work after driving to the city for parts.

After I had the machine working again, June gave me a beer and told me to wait at the kitchen table while she got her half of the trade ready; I sat wondering what, "something I have not used in a long while but I am sure you'll enjoy," could be.

When she walked into the kitchen naked, I froze in shock as I recorded what I saw.

June stands just over five foot tall with short curly brown hair, with no sign of grey. When she is dressed in her out dated styles, her hair makes her look much older than her fifty years. She has a little extra on her belly and rear-end and it actually looks good on her.

What I could not look away from for long were her tits. Sure, they sagged a bit at fifty but they have been around a while. I spent so much time staring at her tits that I did not even notice her shaved pussy.

She said later that she heard the young girls are doing it and thought I might like it better if that was what I was used too. She said she had been a celibate widow for ten lonely years and still talks about her 'mid-life-crisis' allot.

As I sat there in shock she seamed a bit confused until she asked, "Ben, are you a virgin by any chance? If I am scaring you, I can get dressed and write you a check. I just thought you might enjoy an experienced woman instead of a young girl for a change; guess I was wrong about that, I am sorry.

What I did get right is that you are a handsome young energetic man and I was hoping you could help me get past my dry-spell."

I just sat there not saying a word as I reached for my beer to wet my dry throat. Once I could speak I said, "You are the first naked woman I have ever seen and I am very nervous."

It seamed like forever before she touched my hand and said, "Would you like to get over being nervous, or would you rather I write a check after I get some clothes on?"

Figuring this was my only chance; I swallowed hard and said, "I don't take checks."

June smiled and said, "If you will come with me Ben, I will ease you past your shyness." She held my hand; I stood up to walk with her and watched her ass sway until we ended in her bedroom. She had me stand next to the bed and helped me take off my shirt.

Next, she had me sit on the bed then she pushed against my chest until I was leaning back on my elbows, and helped by taking off my shoes and socks. As she did, she spent most of her time looking at me over the bulge in my pants with a sultry look.

As her hand traveled up my pant leg, I could feel the knots in my belly get tighter.

When her hand reached my cock, I could feel myself trembling. As she un-hooked the button at the top, she said, "just put all of your fears in your pockets Ben, and you can throw them out later after you put these back on; unless you would rather stop and leave?"

Again, I swallowed hard and said, "I want this to happen, I am just scared as hell right now."

"Everything is going to be fine Ben, just you wait and see," she said as my zipper went down. Then she said, "Maybe you had better stand and take these off yourself," as she tugged on a pocket edge.

As I stood up, June sat down on the bed; my pants had fallen on their own so all I had left after I stepped out of them where my boxers. As I reached for the band around the top, this woman twice my age looked like a child at Christmas, I tried to hide myself while I bent over and I lowered my shorts.

As I stood in front of her I watched her eyes brighten with her smile as she said, "It is so beautiful Ben. It looks bigger than my late husbands did. Can I touch it?"

My cock was harder than I can remember at any time before that moment. June said, "Thank you sir," as I nodded a yes, and I felt a woman's touch on my cock for the first time.

June slowly rubbed her hand over me as she said, "why don't you come lay on the bed with me before you fall and hurt yourself and I will make you feel really good."

Slowly I moved to the far side of the bed and lay down next to June. She asked me to roll to face her and she did the same to face me. Slowly she placed my right hand on her left tit. It was warm and felt heavy when I lifted it in my palm.

Soon she pulled my mouth to it and I sucked on her big, hard nipple as I held the tit in both hands. As I did June said, "That's it Ben, suck my titties for me. Yes, suck hard Ben, OH, that feels so good."

As I experience my first tit, I feel her layback on the bed so I followed the tit. She pushed her other tit at my face and I started going back and forth between them. I felt her pull at my left arm and when I stopped resisting, it slid down across her belly.

I felt her grab my wrist and lift it over to her pussy. It felt so hot when my hand made contact and June sucked in a sharp breath of air at the same time. She said, "Let your fingers explore my love machine Ben. I will guide you."

I slid my fingertips around her smooth, hot skin and my middle finger caught the gap and June said, "Right there Ben, now run your finger along the groove until you feel it bump something hard."

I kept feeling for it but I did not feel it right away. I gave my finger more pressure and it slipped inside and found it hot, moist, and slippery.

I felt a hard lump and June said, "Yes, right there. Now rub that a little for me." I gave the nub some light rubs and June pushed my hand down with hers and said, "Harder Ben, harder."

I pushed harder and June moved her hand back and started pulling at her free nipple. The whole time she moaned as her breathing turned to short rapid gasps.

I started using two fingers so I could keep in contact with what she later called her clitoris or just her clit. When I did she started squirming around on the bed and moaning "Yes" repeatedly.

All of a sudden, I thought she was going to crush my fucking hand when her legs snapped shut and she squeezed hard. I did not even know girls had orgasms so I started apologizing for hurting her as I tried to pull my hand away and stop hurting her with it.

After she relaxed, June said, "I think I scared you and I am sorry."

"I'm the one who needs to apologize for hurting you like I did," I said with fear of her anger.

June laughed and said, "You did not hurt me Ben, you made me feel super good doing what you did for me."

I was shocked that I could be so wrong and asked, "What happened to make you crush my hand like that?"

"Didn't your dad tell you what to expect when you were with a woman," June asked.

I shook my head no and said, "All my dad ever said was, 'your never going to wear it out pissing through it, so find yourself a girl to help you figure out what else you can do with that thing between your legs boy'."

"Okay," June says in a drawn out way as she looked like she was thinking about something. Then she continues, "So you're not only a virgin but you have never been taught about sex by your dad. Have you ever masturbated your self and had an orgasm Ben?"

"I was taught that masturbation is wrong so I never tried it. What is an orgasm," I asked.

June gets a little smile and says, "What you did for me was masturbation Ben and what made me squeeze my legs together was my own orgasm. Would you like to see what one feels like for your self?"

"I do not know June, it looked painful to me," I said.

"That was pleasure so great it only looks excruciating Ben, it is called bliss," she said before adding, "would you like to experience it too. I promise you will like it a lot."

Still a bit nervous, I say, "Yeah, okay, sure, what should I do?"

June lifts her knees up and spreads her legs apart and says, "Get up on your knees between my legs and I will help you find out. Okay Ben?"

I stand up on the floor, move to the end of the bed, and crawl up between her legs on my knees. I stop when my legs are near her ass cheeks while I stare at her pink inner folds as my cock waves around in the air.

June takes hold of my cock and pulls it towards her hot, wet, pink skin. Her pussy felt so hot when I made contact, I tried to pull back, but June was not having that because she kept pulling at my cock.

She rubbed it up and down the wet spot and stopped where I felt little resistance and said, "You are somewhat larger then I was used to, Ben, so go slowly as you push your cock inside me. Do not worry; as long as you don't go to fast I will adjust to your size."

I pushed my hips forward and I felt my cock sink into a pussy for the first time. It was not until I was in as far as I could go, that June asked me to stay right there for a minute. As I waited for her to tell me what to do next I felt her pussy flexing and it caused my nerves to tingle wildly and I could tell something was about to happen.

June said, "okay Ben, pull back some. Ok, now push back in. yes, just like that. Go slow honey and enjoy the feelings your having and do not worry, I am not going to get pregnant when you cum inside me. Yes, that is the way to fuck a woman honey, nice and slow.

I take hold of June's legs against my sides, pump my cock in and out of her pussy a few more slow strokes as my balls began to tingle coarsely, it traveled right up my cock, and shot out the end repetitively. It felt like lightning bolts of bliss that caused me to grunt deeply through gritted teeth.

The whole time, June was clutching the bed sheets with her head tipped back and flailing wildly as she screamed and moaned my name over my grunting.

I did not move and my cock was still very hard. I could feel the hot jiz that shot out of my cock was oozing out around my cock shaft. I bent forward and held myself up with my arms at June's sides.

She had her eyes closed with a big smile. I pulled my cock back and slid it back in again and soon had a slow steady rhythm going when June looked at me with wide-open eyes.

"Can you go again? ...what am I saying? How would you even know?" she said trying to figure out if I could do what I was doing.

Then I felt her legs wrap up around my ass and start pulling me back in after I pulled back. "Fuck me hard Ben, come on now, you can do it, give me some more of your hot jiz in side my baby maker. Oh my lord Ben, I have never had a man fuck me twice in my life and it feels so fucking good."

I reach my mouth down to her wobbling tits and she brings up her right nipple to my lips. As soon as I sucked on her tit she started yelling, "OH FUCK, HERE IT COMES, YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN BENJAMIN. YOU ARE MAKING ME, OOH, OOH, and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooh."

She went limp as I continued to make wet noises inside her, 'baby maker.' In just a moments time I watched as a smile grew on her lips and I reached to kiss her for the first time. Our lips met, I felt June's tongue pushing at mine so I let her in and we both felt our passions grow.

With new confidence, I pound my hard cock in and out of June's pussy at a quickening pace. I feel her legs return to my hips and pull me back in with hard pulls that wanted to keep my deep inside her.

Breaking our kiss, June says, "I can not believe you have never done this before, you are going to make me cum again Benjamin, and it's only your first time."

"So is that a bad thing, should I stop," I ask as I fuck my first pussy as hard as I can.

"Honey, it's so good I can not believe I get to share this with you. Thank you for letting me share your first time Ben. You are a better lover than I could have ever dreamed of, now fuck me mister Colton. Fuck this old woman until I cannot ever walk again.

YES Ben, fuck me like a man with your big cock. You are such a good lover. Fuck me Ben; fuck me, fuck, fuck, and fuck." June kept going with her words changing and repeating and it made me wild with excitement.

I fucked her until I shot a second load and rolled off to her side panting for breath. Moreover, once we regain our strength I asked if I could take a closer look at her vagina and that is when she told me to call it a pussy because it sounds more like something you want to love.

Before long, I was lying between her out stretched legs and watching as a whitish glob seeps out from her deep red folds of pussy skin. June's pussy looked so beautiful and smelled so wonderful that I wanted to kiss it.

June said, "My husband never looked at it as close as you are Ben. He said he did not care for the smell. How do you feel? Is it okay?"

"I love the smell June," I answered and reached to kiss it.

"What are you doing?" June says in shock as my lips encounter her pussy.

The taste on my lips is strangely appealing as I scoop up more with my tongue. June tries to get away as she protest my intrusion but I hold her legs still and lick for more of the musky flavoring I quickly find appealingly pleasing.

By the time I get inside and start bumping the clit hiding in there, she has stopped pulling away and I let her raise her knees upwards. This gives me a better angle at her opened pussy and I just keep repeating what ever gets a good reaction.

"I saw this in a movie and never thought I would enjoy it like this and my husband wouldn't even talk about trying anything dealing with oral. You are causing me to rethink my feelings about oral sex Ben.

Oh, My, God, this feels amazing. Yes, right there, ooh, yes, suck my clitty Ben, that is it, oh my god. Eat my pussy Ben, yes, yes, yes..." Junes words, fall into the repetitive track of repeated yes's as her hands push my face into her hot pussy.

She seams to like it most when I suck on her clit and lick it at the same time. I swear I sensed her clit growing bigger as I worked it while June kept saying yes repeatedly with my name thrown in occasionally.

I did a mix of that and full length licks from the bottom up. I even stuck my tongue in her pussy hole and fucked her with it with good reviews from June.

As I worked her pussy over good, I could feel my hard cock getting sore as I ground it into the bed. I began to readjust so I could grant Junes wish for me to fuck her a third time.

My cock slid in to her easily and I immediately started fucking her as hard as I could. It was not very long before June's repeated words became grunts, moans, and squeals.

appleweed
appleweed
62 Followers
12