Mr. French - Biology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a very trendy pub and it's a lot of fun," Jessica assured her. They were about to make their way to the back of the line when they caught the bouncer's eye.

"Looking to get in ladies?"

"We are," Jessica replied with a smile.

"Come on in then," he said and pulled aside the rope that segregated the line from the sidewalk. Jessica gave him a big smile and thanked him, ignoring the mutters and grumbles from the line.

The door swung open and a wall of noise greeted them. Jessica led the way inside as her hips swayed to the music.

"Drink?" she asked Lucy.

"Sure!"

Jessica led the way to the bar and guys parted like the red sea, though many of them moved only far enough that they still brushed against her as she slipped between them. Their eyes followed her progress. She looked up and down the bar. She was served in moments despite the large number of people and she smiled at the guy that asked what she wanted. She took the two mixed vodka drinks, passed one to Lucy and they made their way back into the crowd. They found a small table that they could stand at and scanned the people in the pub.

"What are we doing here anyway?"

"Having fun!" Jessica told her. Lucy shook her head. Jessica had debated with herself whether she should come alone or not, but in the end had talked to Lucy who had accompanied her. She hadn't told her why though.

They were approached by plenty of guys and even accepted a couple of drinks but all of them left disappointed. It was on an obligatory trip to the bathroom together that Jessica finally found their teacher. As it turned out it was actually Lucy that spotted him.

"Is that Mr. French?" she asked as she elbowed Jessica to get her attention. "It is!" she replied, her grin giving away her intent.

"Oh my God! That's why we're here. You're like totally stalking him!"

"Shh, not so loud."

"It's true, isn't it? You want to get nasty with Mr. French!"

Jessica dragged her friend into the toilets.

"Look, I thought about coming here alone, but it freaked me out a bit too much.

And yes, I totally did come here to scope out Mr. French, but you can't say a fucking word. I mean, like shit, he'll probably just reject me out of hand and I'll be totally embarrassed and want to die, so I don't need anyone else knowing that I have this stupid crush."

"Relax, I get it. I've got your back. I guess you need me to disappear? Like If I'm there you don't stand a chance right because then someone else at the school might see him."

"You got it."

"Ok, but if you're going to do this, I am not going to stand around in this pub getting hit on. I need to get out of here."

"That's cool, I understand. I'll walk you outside and see you into the cab, then come back. You're the best Lucy!"

Jessica was allowed quickly back into the pub and made an 'accidental' bee line for where she'd last seen Mr. French. She found him with a couple of mates (thankfully none of them were teachers from school). She moved almost past the group and faked a lovely double take. She made sure that she caught the eye of her teacher.

"Jack?" she said, as if she'd spotted an old friend. Mr. French turned to see who had spoken his name. His two friends had noticed her approach and their eyes were already glued to the beautiful girl's frame.

"Jessica," he said, surprised.

"It's good to see you," Jessica said. She stepped into his personal space and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"And you, I haven't seen you here before," her teacher replied, a confused expression on his face.

"Well you know, every now and then I get to the trendy places in town."

"Jessica is it?" one of Mr. French's friends interrupted.

"Sorry. Jessica, this is Luke," her teacher introduced her to his friend. "And Ben."

"Nice to meet you Luke, Ben," she said as she shook their hands in turn. "Jessica is one of my ..."

"Old students," Jessica interrupted.

"Lucky Jack," Ben laughed.

"Can we get you a drink Jessica?" Luke asked her.

"That would be great. Vodka raspberry if you don't mind." Luke disappeared in the direction of the bar and Jessica chatted with Jack and Ben.

"So what do you do now that you've left school?" Mr. French asked her.

"I've been modelling," she replied happily, and went on to talk about some of the recent shoots that she'd been to. Luke returned with the drink and Jessica joined the group, her pretext of being headed elsewhere in the pub abandoned. Luke and Ben flirted outrageously with her as she turned her charms on her teacher. She hung on his arm, leaned on him, touched him whenever she could; gave the clearest signals she muster.

"So what did old Jack teach you at school?" Luke asked.

"Biology," Jessica grinned. "You think I'd be good at it, but I always struggled."

"Really?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I had this massive crush on you and I kept thinking that there was a whole section of biology that I'd like to learn that just didn't seem to be in the syllabus."

Ben and Luke erupted in laughter and Jack turned bright red.

"You know what Mr. French?" she asked. She emphasised the use of his name, "I don't think I ever managed to dance with you at graduation. You owe me a dance!" Jack tried to fend it off, but between the ribbings he received from Luke and Ben and the fact that Jessica simply wouldn't accept no for an answer, he soon found himself dragged to the corner of the pub reserved for such activity.

"Just what do you think you're doing Jessica?" Jack asked her as she turned with the music, her body swaying seductively.

"Having fun Mr. French!" She moved closer to him and ground against him, turned so that her butt pressed back against his crotch. "Isn't this fun?"

"Jessica ..."

"Shhh, don't talk, just dance," she purred. Her 3 inch heels brought her height close to his. She grabbed his hands, pulled his arms around her and pressed them against her belly as she swayed back into his arms. She felt a reaction in his pants and grinned to herself. "I forgot to ask if you liked my dress?" she said to him as stepped back a little and twirled around.

Jack along with almost every other man in the place watched as she danced.

There was no doubt as to how sexy she looked. If not for her being a student is only hesitation would have come from thinking her out of his league.

"It's stunning," he said when he realised he hadn't replied.

"Thank you! Of course it's so damn tight I couldn't even wear a thong without a panty line showing." That comment drew his eye back down over her body. Jessica turned and thrust her butt toward him so that it was even more obvious.

"I think I need another drink," Jack said.

"Sounds great," Jessica grinned. She followed him back to the bar where he bought each of them a drink. Jessica expected him to head back to his friends, but he didn't.

"What are you looking for Jessica?" he asked.

"What do you mean Mr. French?"

"I mean that I come here a lot and have never seen you here before. You dance with me, tell me you have no underwear on, grind against me ... let's be blunt. What do you want?"

Jessica looked her teacher in the eye then leaned in close enough to his ear to whisper, "I want you to fuck me Mr. French." She stepped back, to survey his reaction.

He stood there looking at her, his face giving away nothing of the thoughts that ran through his mind.

Jessica rested her hand lightly on his forearm, waiting for him to respond.

"In that case, let me just finish this," he said. He knocked his drink back in one go and put the empty glass on the bar. Jessica followed suit and couldn't help but grin. Jack put his hands on her hips and she found herself pulled toward him so her body was pressed up against his. He pressed his lips to hers and she allowed her own to part in response. She felt his tongue slip between them and she kissed him back. His cock hardened between them and she felt his hands slip down to cup her buttocks. They squeezed.

Jessica melted. She'd expected to be told off, to be sent home in disgrace. She certainly hadn't thought that he'd kiss her right in the middle of the bar. She leaned into him, pleased that she could feel his arousal, enjoyed the firm grasp of his hands on her butt cheeks. She wished he'd lift her up so that she could wrap her legs around him, but realised that might have been a bit over the top in a bar.

"Just checking you really want this," Jack said to her when the kiss broke apart. "Let's go." He took her by the hand and led her outside. They walked hand in hand to the taxi rank and Jessica leaned into him. Her heart hammered with excitement.

~~~~~~~

Jessica looked about as she was led into his home. It was neat and nicely furnished without being anything to rave about. She supposed that on a teacher's salary you could only expect so much. Her early exposure to the modelling world had taken her to some fancy locations and houses and she had to remind herself that not everyone lived the way life was portrayed in the magazines.

She hesitated as Jack turned to face her just inside the house.

"You know that if at any time you change your mind, just tell me."

"That won't be a problem," Jessica smiled and stepped in to kiss him again. The returned kiss was hard and desperate. It surprised her. The kiss at the bar had been soft and experimental, this one expressed need and desire. His hands roamed her body, slid up and down the tight orange dress and lingered on her slight curves.

His hands slipped down to the hem of the dress and Jessica felt his fingers make contact with the skin at the back of her thighs. As they travelled back up the dress bunched beneath them, barely caught at the curve of her butt. She felt her teacher tug the dress firmly. It pulled the fabric over the curve of her ass and was freed.

For a split second Jessica felt the cool air of the room caress her bare buttocks before Mr. French's grabbed them with his large warm hands. As he kissed her and fondled her butt she raised a leg around him, lifted it toward his hip and pressed herself against him. She felt his fingers dig into the crevice of her buttocks. She desperately wanted him to touch her pussy. She let her foot drop back to the floor when the position became too awkward to sustain. Jack steered her through the room as they continued to kiss. She came to a stop with her back was against the wall.

Her skirt was hiked up so that it was around her waist. She felt his hands on her small breasts, fondling them as he kissed her neck. He licked and nipped. He slid down her body and she looked down on him as he knelt before her, staring at her pussy.

His lips felt almost electric as he placed a delicate kiss at the top of her bare slit. She felt his fingers graze over her pussy, touching the hint of her inner pussy lips that would show from between the outer. Jessica shifted her feet slightly so that they were spread just beyond shoulder-width and felt Jack run his hands over her long slender legs before he leant in and ran his tongue gently between them.

Jessica sighed pleasurably as she felt her teacher's tongue slide over her pussy. It was heavenly. She leaned back against the wall and braced herself with her palms flat against it. He teased and licked lightly his tongue not quite penetrating between her lips. She wanted more. She lifted one leg again and this time draped it over his shoulder, her pussy spread wider to give him better access. She felt his tongue slip between her lips and then drag up and over her clit. She shuddered pleasure.

Jessica felt Jack take her leg from his shoulder and stood on two feet as he moved back up her body. He kissed her skin and took the dress with him. It was pulled further up her body as he stood. With the dress just below her breasts, he pulled her toward him, away from the wall and ran the zipper down her back as he kissed her again.

Jessica felt Jack's hands slip under the dress, over the naked flesh of her breasts before it was worked higher and lifted over her head. She stood there, naked apart from her black heels. She waited. She wanted him. She watched him step back and admire her body.

"Fuck," he said admirably.

"You're wearing too many clothes," Jessica replied, eyeing off the state of his pants.

"You're right. What are you going to do about it?"

Jessica grinned and stepped close enough to grab his polo shirt and pulled it off over his head. The departure of his shirt revealed a lightly haired chest with enough definition to show that he kept himself fit, but clearly wasn't obsessed. She ran her hands over his pecs, feeling him as he had felt her. Then she slowly moved down her hands and allowed them to wander until they reached the waistband of his jeans. She grabbed his belt buckle and undid it, then leaned to lick up and along his neck as she fumbled with it. Belt released, she worked the button free and ran the zipper down. She mimicked what he had done to her. She squatted in her heels as she pushed his jeans down his legs. His cock was rock hard within a pair of navy blue boxer briefs.

With a patience that she didn't feel, she ran a finger along the length of his cock, causing it to twitch in response. She grinned up at him as she teased lightly back and forth. She delayed the act of pulling his underwear down and enjoyed the tease. She slipped her hands around behind him to check the firmness of his buttocks. While still maintaining eye contact, she opened her mouth wide, leaned in and then playfully bit at his cock. Jack moaned.

Jessica grabbed the waistband of his underwear and unceremoniously yanked them to his ankles, watching as his erection sprang free.

"Now that's much better," she said with a grin. She grabbed it. She took a few moments to study. Circumcised, she noted; lovely veins down its length and generously proportioned without being too big. She licked her lips and then sucked him into her mouth. She teased the head, swirling her tongue around and pulled at it with her lips. She flicked her tongue back and forth across the slit.

She sucked and appreciated the noises she was able to extract from him, evidence of his enjoyment, but evidently he was ready for more. She was pulled to her feet and kissed again, worked back toward the wall. When her back was pressed up against it, she felt his hands seize her buttocks and lift her.

Jessica parted her legs as she felt herself lifted from the floor. She felt her teacher's cock rub down her belly and then between her legs as he held her poised over it, the tip nuzzled against her pussy. He lowered her and her lips parted to welcome him inside. They groaned together as they shared the pleasure of his cock sinking into her wet folds.

Jack fucked her against the wall, starting slowly then faster and harder, holding her off the ground the whole time. Jessica was crushed pleasurably against the wall with each thrust and delighted in the feel of his cock as it filled her. As her breath became ragged he lowered her to the floor. She could feel his arms shake as she took her weight on her feet again. Their lips sought each other out, the kiss hard, driven by lust.

"Maybe we should try the bed," Jack suggested.

"Please," Jessica answered between kisses.

Jack kicked off his shoes and pants, one hand between Jessica's legs, his fingers playing and teased deep inside. She squealed when she was suddenly scooped into his arms and carried through to the bedroom.

Jessica gave a startled cry as he dropped her to the mattress, but had no time to process it as he quickly followed her. She went to kick off her heels, but he told her to leave them on and she felt his hands explore and caress calves. Her legs were pushed wide and Jack buried his tongue deep in her pussy.

"I want to suck you!" Jessica moaned. She reached to turn him. Jack took the hint and spun about and she found her face straddled as he returned his tongue to her pussy. Jessica grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth. She felt him thrust down as he entered her mouth. They stayed like that until Jessica could feel his cock strain. It pulsed, more rigid than it had been. She let out a mew of disappointment when he pulled his cock away from her and abandoned her pussy, then spun about again. He moved between Jessica's legs and thrust his cock into her soaked opening and she cried out as his cock speared inside her welcoming canal.

"Oh fuck that's good!' Jessica cried.

"You're so fucking perfect Jessica."

"Fuck me Mr. French, fuck my tight little pussy," she insisted. She saw him bend his head to kiss her and welcomed his tongue in her mouth as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. He entered her with long, firm strokes and each one drove him deep inside. She heard the slap of their bodies each time they came together. He pounded and pounded, grunted and moaned and Jessica matched him as his lust brought her alive.

"Fill my pussy Mr. French, I want to feel you cum in me!"

She felt him explode as if on cue, a sudden rush of lovely warm cum filled her pussy. He continued to thrust as his cock spurted inside her again and again. Jessica wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deep, held him still. When she released him, Jack pulled his cock from her and lay beside her. She could feel the touch of his body. His fingers made their way to her pussy and rubbed delicately at her clit. Each touch caused her to flinch.

"Harder," she told him. He rubbed it more firmly. Jessica moaned her approval. He kissed her and his tongue explored her mouth as his fingers busied themselves between her legs. Jessica panted and arched her back as her fingers pulled at her nipples.

She came with a happy exclamation. Her juices joined with his as they ran down between her butt cheeks. They lay together on the bed. Neither of them spoke, each alone with their thoughts until Jessica said that she'd better get home.

Jack stared as she climbed off the bed and went to his bathroom.

"Do you think you can get my dress for me please Mr. French?" she asked. "Of course Jessica. Did you want me to drive you home?"

"Haven't you had a bit too much to drink for that?"

"Yeah, probably. I'll call a cab."

"Thanks."

Jessica slithered back into her dress and joined her teacher in his living room. "It's on its way. Look, we really need to talk about what we just did."

"Not now though. I just want to enjoy it for now," Jessica said and stepped in and kissed him again.

Jessica felt Jack flinch as she started to kiss him. It was momentary though. She soon found it returned.

Headlights lit up the front of the house as the taxi pulled into the driveway. Jessica followed Jack as he grabbed walked out to meet the cab. She climbed into the back seat and gave the driver instructions. Jack climbed in the other side.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked in surprise.

"Seeing you safely home. I'm sure the driver will be happy with a round trip, right?" The cabbie assured him that it was so.

"Well in that case, awesome," Jessica said with a smile. She shuffled across the seat and leaned into him. Neither of them said much during the drive, Jessica was too conscious of the taxi-driver in the front. She smiled though when Jack laced his fingers through hers and held her hand the whole way. He gave her a brief kiss but didn't walk her to the door. Jessica thought it was probably best, just in case one of her parents decided to check out the window. She wasn't prepared for those sorts of questions.

"See you Monday," she whispered to him as she left the cab.

~~~~~~~

"Jessica, can I see you after class please?" Mr. French said as the lesson neared its end.

"As long as I'm not in trouble," She replied cheekily.

"Well, we'll see about that."