Mr. Fuckability Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now, Sprite?"

Oh God, I haven't gotten that far in my master plan yet! It must show on my face because he throws his head back and laughs even harder. I want to laugh too, but I'm distracted by all the corded muscles in his throat and chest his laugh displays. Jesus he is beautiful. Why doesn't he have a girlfriend or a wife or something?

When he looks back up at me, his eyes are darker, his look more wicked. "I'll make you a deal. I'll go along with this if you tell me your name."

"Why is it so valuable to you?" I cross my arms over my chest but only manage to plump my cleavage. He notices.

"Because I know how this is supposed to end, and I want to know how to find you tomorrow." His voice is like that fine scotch. It goes down smooth but sets me on fire.

"Why?"

He grins even wider. "You're interesting. Besides, I have a feeling you're going to be an amazing fuck, and I'm not sure I want to let that go just yet."

What an arrogant answer. It has me smirking back at him on principle. "And what if you're not?"

The smile melts from his face. "Come over here and find out for yourself."

Oh. My. God. Those words combined with the intense, hungry stare make the muscles in my stomach clinch with a need that nears pain.

I crawl across the bed until I'm directly in front of him. He raises his hands, and the links of the chain from the handcuffs fall cool and solid around my lower back as his hands clasp behind me. He uses them to drag me up his body, until I sit with my knees on either side of him.

"Gotcha." He grins then bends to capture my lips in a slow, deliberate, serenade of senses. Each touch of his tongue meant to melt me, his hands sliding down to the cheeks of my ass, squeezing, and then pulling me roughly against him. His erection nuzzles the wet lips of my pussy and I moan into his kiss. He feels hot, hard, and perfect as he grinds himself against me, sliding easily through my damp folds as he tilts his head to gain further access into my mouth.

His hands splay across my ass, squeezing, and I moan as I feel the hot hard length of him separate me, pulsing where our heat connects. The loud slap and sting of his hand coming down on my flesh makes me jump. I feel the corners of his mouth start to smile as he caresses away the burn. I start to smile back but gasp instead when he moves forward causing me to fall back on the bed. He follows me down; his body engulfing mine.

It takes a couple of blinks to realize he has my wrist in his grasp again. He moves very well for a man who's cuffed. He either has had a lot of practice or I'm missing something again. I notice that the hand holding my wrist still has the cuffs attached, but one of them is hanging loose and missing the wrist that should have been there. My mouth drops open, but nothing comes out.

He grins down at me. "Name?"

I grin, bite my lip, and shake my head. He leans down to take a nip at my neck. I gasp, and wiggle, squealing playfully but we both freeze when I manage to adjust him into the perfect entry position. I feel him take a long slow pull of air vying for control as the thick head of him nudges at my entrance. I flex my hips instinctively, feeling him widen me just a little; I push towards him loving the hot, hard, brush of him against me, and I can't hold back the soft, needy moan.

His eyes hold all that dark, dangerous, intensity that I both love and fear for no reason. "Tell me your name or we do this now. Here. Like this." He growls through gnashed teeth.

He pushes his hips just a little further, just shy of entering me, wetting the crown of himself in me, circling my entrance with the rotation of his hips. I gasp, arching to get a better feel of him, and he pulls back out of reach, cursing.

"Tell me now." He adjusts his hips slightly to slide up and through my sex.

The slick, hot, thrust of him as he hits the sweet spot of my clit is almost too much. I moan throwing my head back, arching into his body. He bends taking my nipple into the wet, hot, heat of his mouth causing me to buck against his imprisoning weight. He switches both wrists into one hand, adjusting the weight of his body slightly then his finger shimmy down my side, across my hip bone and through the soft curls of my mound. He slips one finger all the way inside me in one swift push that has stars launching into my vision and soft noises falling from my lips.

"Oh god, you are so wet and hot. Tell me you want me inside of you."

"Yes." I plead, but I am already lost to his words, awash on the reckless feelings he produces with every thrust in and out of my body. He adds a second finger, causing a delicious stretch inside of me, and I buck wildly against the invasion. My insides are quiver, hot with need. He keeps a steady, relentlessly, pressure as he pushes his fingers in and out of my body. Murmuring hot, dirty things into my ear. I hear his words, but I'm past understanding and I don't care. I am nothing but need, hot, wet, pulsing need and he is the only thing that can cure it.

I whimper when he stops moving his fingers, pulling free of me to lean forward to lay a light, brush of a kiss against my lips. "Tell me your name. This is your last chance to have it the way you want. I won't stop again. I'm not sure I can."

He lets go of my wrists and rolls to his side, sitting up on the edge of the bed to discarding the handcuffs then rolls back towards me in one fluid movement.

I raise up on my elbows, quirking a brow at him. He grins and shows me the key. He must have picked it up while we were rolling around.

"I've never let anyone tie me up before." He says placing the key on the table. "If you want to be the first, you will have to give me something for it and I want your name." He is leaning up on one elbow looking down at me, and I can feel his eyes traveling over my face.

I want him badly, but it's the idea of being his first anything that breaks me. "Danielle." I whisper softly. He studies me for a moment, and I think as first he doesn't hear me because he waits so long before answering, his face memorizing my features before dropping lower to caress my body with the same intense scrutiny. My nipples tighten under his gaze, and he licks his lips, his hand fists the covers between us before dropping his eyes lower to rest between my legs.

"Your full name, Danielle?"

"Those weren't the terms you stated in your original offer." I let my legs fell open, my fingers slowly run down my abdomen, over the soft hair, to slide between my lips, parting me to his view. I was pretty good at negotiation in business, and now would be a good time to remind him of what I could offer in compromise.

I circle my clit a few times, the pulse of pleasure at my touch is nothing compared to the heat created by watching his eyes follow every movement; the needy set of his features, the harsh breath as he watches my finger slowly disappear inside myself. It is almost too much, and my eyes fly wide as my already primed body responses with a flood of pleasure that has me teetering on orgasm already.

He closes his eye, swearing violently, then his hand is on mine stopping my movement. We stare at each other for a long moment; the only sound in the room is our breath.

"Tell me what you're thinking?" I whisper almost afraid to break the stillness he has set into.

"I want to be the one who makes you come. I want to be inside you when I do it." He says the words quietly but there is a strain to his voice. He leans forward slowly to capture my lips is a soft kiss, then leans back. He blows a deep breath out, shaking his head slowly as if he can't quite believe this is happening. "I'll do it. I'll wear the damn handcuffs, but we do what I say." He runs a hand down his face and across his jaw. When he looks back up all the heat from before is gone, and his stare is cold, calculating, and detached. "That's my deal. Take it or leave here."

It makes me leery that he can put such cold distance into his voice as he sits naked, his legs still entwined with mine. It makes my skin crawl with that Oh fuck undercurrent that you get when watching a scary movie and the idiot girl runs up the stairs. You know she's going to get it, but you keep watching anyway.

His eyes are back on me, and so is the dark, disturbing intensity that always puts me on edge. I feel a little like a bunny being licked by a lion. I'm not sure if it's affection or just a sample taste.

"What are you thinking?" He mimics my words curling one side of his mouth into that lopsided smile; the one meant to disarm, but the eyes give him away, they haven't changed. It's still the predator looking out, wearing a cute boy's smile.

What should I tell him? Oh hell, it was already coming out... "Sometime when you look at me, it feels like you want to eat me or something. It kind of makes me nervous." I laugh, trying to make light of my own reaction.

He doesn't smile. His eyes settled on my lips. "I do." He whispers, his throat muscles working visibly as he swallows. "I want to taste every part of you."

His eyes travel the length of my body and back up to settle on my face in an unnerving stare. "I'm still waiting on your answer."

"Um...yeah...right...okay." I'm not sure this isn't the answer that will get me up on a missing persons list somewhere.

"Okay, what?" He breathes, always so careful not to give away too much. I know he wants me, but I'm never sure how much or if it's enough to barter with.

"Okay, if you let me tie you up, I will do what you want."

"Whatever I want?" His tone is carefully neutral. His eyes darkened to near black. The look has me wanting to rub myself while looking for a good weapon. What the hell is it with this guy?

"Anything within reason."

"And what is within reason?" I give him a curious look. I had solved mergers on fewer conditions than this. "How about I let you know. You can ask anything, but I reserve the right to opt out."

"No opt out. A change of pace, yes, but no opt out." He corrects. "Once we start, we finish." When he realizes I am clearly hesitating, he flashes that perfect laugh-lined smile. A dazzler that makes me want to believe everything he says and so much more.

"I will keep it within reason. Tame even." He finally concedes, nodding his head in a tilt that suggests I should get closer.

"I'll get the chair from the kitchen. You can cuff me to that."

He is off the bed and striding, naked, unabashed male out the door and to the kitchen. I shake my head and try to figure out the mental commands to force down the wave of nervousness that is rising to high tide in my stomach.

I pick the cuffs up off the floor, opening them and then shutting them again as I pace the room. It is a nervous gesture, but I need something to do with my hands.

This is so not how I had planned my night turning out. I didn't really have a clear plan of what it should have been, but I was sure it wouldn't have involved negotiating sexual demands.

What the hell is going on here? I should probably leave. This guy could be Jeffery Dalhmer's second cousin for all I know.

What would they say at my funeral? Well, what did she expect going home with strange men? He seemed so normal in the bar ranks low on my good excuses odometer.

12