Mister Gabe - A Different Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, open your wife's mouth and position both parties while her new Master takes his vows."

I reached around my wife's head and with my fingers opened her mouth. Then I took hold of Mister Gabe's cock and I placed it in its proper position on my wife's tongue. Susan whimpered at the prospect of being face fucked by the man she most desired to utterly use her. I raise her arms and placed her hands behind her head in the proper position of a slave waiting to serve her Master. I used the small spring clip that had been attached to the collar to secure both wrist restraints to it.

"You will use both of your hands to hold your wife's head still while her Master strokes his cock into her mouth and throat, as he repeats after me."

"I, Mister Gabe..."

Stroke.

His hips rocked forward and that black snake disappeared into my wife's mouth and down her throat. She gagged and tried to move her head back, but my hands held her head in place and allowed Mister Gabe to make the full trip. She had never enjoyed taking a cock into her mouth or giving a blow job. She absolutely never let me cum in it.

"take this woman..."

Stroke.

She gagged again and seemed to be on the verge of vomiting, but she held it together.

"to be my wedded sex slave wife..."

Stroke.

Saliva poured out of her mouth but she was determined to offer the pleasure of this orifice to her new owner.

"I take her as my whore, my slut, my slave, my wife."

Stroke.

After more words and more strokes, the vows were finished. Mister Gabe firmly removed my hands from my wife's head and pulled her to her feet. He lowered his head and gave her a most obscene kiss. She returned it with a fierceness that can only come from a woman who is on the edge of gaining everything she desires with the totality of her being.

I knew she wanted this man to own every part of her being. She desired slavery and submission to him beyond rationality. She was out of her mind with lust for possession. She would give her body to him to be used in any way he desired. Only one more part of the ritual was to be accomplished before it all came true.

Mister Gabe broke the kiss and spoke to the one who was ready to be his.

"Don't worry my sweet slave. By the time our honeymoon is over, you will be able to take my whole cock in one full stroke without resistance. You will feel my seed shoot directly down your throat into your belly and you will orgasm from the pleasure of doing so. I promise."

The attendants took Susan by the hand and led her to a backless divan. She was laid face up, gently upon it. I approached her head, and kneeling drew out a light chain which had one end bolted to the furniture's frame. The loose end had been stowed under it. I pulled it out and attached the loose end to the place where the three 'D' rings of the cuffs and collar were already joined. She was now effectively chained in place on the divan

I moved down to the end of the piece and took hold of her ankles. I spread her legs wide and placed her feet on the floor. Her sex was completely spread open for everyone to see, but most directly for Mister Gabe. If it were possible for that monster black cock to swell even larger, it did. The look of awareness that the fulfillment of their ultimate sexual compulsion, and the heat which radiated from both my wife and from Mr. Gabe, almost made me cum right then. I have never been so turned on in my life.

And still I did not understand why. Why was my cock so hard? Why did I desperately need to watch that act of my wife being made into the fuck toy of this huge dominating black man? My cock was about to explode. My balls were on fire as they ached for a release.

My final part of the ceremony. This was the end, there was no way to go back after this next act. Mister Gabe leaned over my wife's body, placing his hands under her legs, lifting them to his shoulders. He then pushed forward until Susan was bent double. His cock was near the entrance of that wet, soaked, slick entrance to her womb.

He was about to plunder another white man's white wife and impregnate her with his black sperm. He quietly spoke to Susan about his thoughts of her belly expanding as she gave him another brown daughter. One whom she would raise to be possessed by him in her time. Another incestuous cunt to be fucked and impregnated, another generation to serve his need.

I again took hold of Mister Gabe's massive organ. I aimed it directly at my wife's pussy. I placed the head of his cock lightly on her, just within the lips of Susan's cunt. It was ready to enter her and stretch her out in a way she had never been stretched before.

I knew it was going to be painful. Susan knew it also and anticipated the orgasmic high it was going to cause her. Mister Gabe knew it was going to hurt her and it increased the pleasure of the act ten-fold. He wanted to hurt her. He wanted to see her take the pain in order to give him his pleasure. He told her so.

It was her offering to her new owner. But it was nothing like the offering she was going to give him that night, on the first night of her slavery to him. He was going to take that virgin ass. And he was not going to take it nicely. He was going to be hard and rough. He was going to rape her ass, just as she so desperately wanted him to do.

As I held Mister Gabe's cock at the entrance to Susan's pussy, I thought to myself, "She is still my wife. I can stop this at any time, right up until the moment he takes her with his cock. I can stop it right now!"

Stroke.

The giant cock flowed through my hand like a massive projectile through the barrel of a gun. It flowed through my hand spreading my wife open and plunging deep into her until that massive head slammed into her cervix. Susan screamed. I came harder than I had ever cum in my life, spewing a massive load in my pants. My balls screamed in pain as they finally released. My cock ached as the huge load surged through it. I released my hold on Mister Gabe and fell backwards to the ground. She was my wife no longer. Whore. Slut. Slave. Wife. His.

Mister Gabe continued to pound his massive cock into Susan's pussy. The pain must have been unbelievable, but it was turning to pleasure. As she had expressed to me, she knew as well as the Master that her pain was her offering to his pleasure. She worshiped him with her sex. It was her greatest gift to him and she offered it freely. He would give her pain because it was her gift to him and he would not deny her worship.

As he continued to stroke her as deeply as possible they both moved toward climax. She offering her cunt and womb for his use. He taking it without regard for her whatsoever. He grunted as he was about to come. Her climax rose with his until they peaked at the same time. She fainted at the extreme intensity of her orgasm.

He overloaded her pussy with so much of his seed that the pressure forced it around the sides of his cock and back out of her vagina. It was also forced deep into her womb where her fertile egg was waiting. Her first offering of incest to come was already forming deep within her.

At least he still sends me the tea.

12