Mr Green Eyes

Story Info
Trying on a dress has its climactic points.
1k words
3.54
22.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gab365
gab365
41 Followers

**For the man with the stunning eyes who is the inspiration behind this**

-----

My cousin was getting married in a months time and I needed something to wear for the occasion-- something elegant but simple, conservative but flattering.

I figured I'd head to my favourite clothing store first, then check out the boutiques and specialist stores.

It was pouring with rain by the time I got to the mall and I had to make a mad dash from the parking lot to the entrance. Not that it was worthwhile-- I got soaked through anyway!

With my clothes clinging to my body, I walked through the store a few times before selecting a few dresses. I made my way towards the change room to try them on. I tended to scrutinise the garments before even taking them off the rack, and so I was mostly dry by this point.

The store was laid out in such a way that you had to walk through the lingerie and jewellery sections to get to the change room. I walked through lingerie, pausing to see what was new and exciting. I stopped at a red and black bra and thong set, thought better of it and decided to move on.

As I turned, I caught the guy from the jewellery counter watching me intently.

He stiffened and turned the other way, pretending to very busy checking the serial numbers on the merchandise.

I walked over, dresses in hand, feeling particularly bold and adventurous.

"Hi," I said.

"Good day ma'am," he replied, blushing slightly.

I got lost for a moment in his eyes-- big mesmerising green eyes, surrounded by long dark lashes and soft, pale skin.

"You have divine eyes," I blurted.

"Thank you, how can I help you?"

"Oh I can think of many ways."

He gave me a naughty smile.

I gave him an inviting one, holding his gaze all the while.

"Those dresses will look great on you."

"Thanks, want to help me try them on?"

"Not my department, but I can help you in other ways."

"Won't believe it until I see it," I responded with a smirk.

He considered what I had said for a moment.

"Go try them on. Finger yourself while you're in there. Then come here and let me smell your fingers."

That got me turned on. I loved being told what to do. I loved the idea-- so public, so very sexy!

"We'll see," I said smiling.

I made my way to the change room, rethinking it the whole way there. What was I thinking? Why did I even go there? Yes, I was turned on, but I didn't know who he was. Why was I listening to him? No... I wasn't going to do it...But it was so fascinating... So tempting...

I got into the change room and pulled my top over head, pulled down my jeans and stepped out of them.

I slipped the first dress over my head and reached behind me to zip it up.

Why not? Nobody would know. I could orgasm quietly and I was already horny and in the zone. I could decide later about whether or not to go back to the jewellery counter.

I looked at myself in the mirror for a few seconds. I didn't like the way the dress fitted-- too tight where I wanted it to be loose and too loose where I wanted it to be more fitting. I took it off and hung it up.

In my underwear, I stared at my body in the mirror for a few seconds. Exercise was really paying off-- I wasn't yet in perfect shape, but in better shape than I'd ever been before. I traced the muscles of my thighs gently with the tips of my fingers-- those were really becoming well toned.

I let my fingers dance along my thighs until they settled over my pubic mound. I fondled my pussy lips through the thin material of my panties.

Gosh, I was hot and wet. Nobody would know as long as I was quiet about it.

I slipped a hand inside my panties and traced my pussy lips-- skin on skin. As I got increasingly wetter, I brought my fingers closer to the inner side-- closer to my clit.

I used the tip of my index to circle my clit... Slowly closing in on it.

I soon got to a stage where I couldn't control it any more and began flicking my clit in a horny frenzy. I flicked and stroked and played with it until I came-- came hard and slumped against the cubicle door. Wow!

It wasn't enough though. Orgasming had just made me soak my panties in my sweet juice-- I needed to do it again! I had a compulsive urge to bury my fingers deep into my pussy.

And bury them I did. I shoved two fingers into my dripping pussy-- driving them frantically in and pulling them out repeatedly... My breathing became so hard I was sure they could hear me in the main section of the store, but I didn't care-- I wanted this now! I wanted it bad!

I finger-fucked myself to a climax. I came hard-- gripping the fingers inside me with my pussy muscles.

I did it one more time-- straight after that. I shoved my fingers in and out and came within seconds, leaving my legs barely able to support me.

After extracting my fingers, I sat down on the floor to regain my composure.

It was a few minutes before I could wipe off my fingers in a tissue I had and carry on fitting the dresses.

I didn't like any of them and left them with the changeroom assistant before walking over to the jewellery counter.

He was busy with a customer and didn't really notice me. Someone else working at the jewellery counter offered to assist me.

I decided to leave. It wasn't a good idea... I didn't know him.. He was probably just feeling bold and horny too... Yes, it wasn't a good plan... Mr Green Eyes was partially responsible for a few fantastic climaxes... But it'd always be just a few.

gab365
gab365
41 Followers