Mr. Joe Whuzzit Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophisticated, my Ass!!!
1.3k words
4.56
5.1k
00

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Musta been around 5PM (?) or so by then. Basically, we were to relax till around eight, me put on the suit and tie again, Dollie put on what's in box number two. Simple! Well, we couldn't relax. We were both still in shock, amazed, and horny! After all, I'd never driven a Mercedes before this weekend!

Horny--that meant sex! Yea, we did! Did I ever mention, after our games, we had the most wonderful sex? And we did it again nearly every time we talked about games like this. See, there are lots of pluses!!

Curiosity got the best of us both. Around six or so Dollie ripped open her second clothing box. Another black micro-mini dress! As short as before. But this one was looser fitting and full at the bottom. The top had tiny spaghetti straps and plunged almost to her waist. Again, it was a toss up whether Dollie covered her ass and pussy, or her nipples.

Pulling it down left too little material at the top. But she couldn't be seen in public with everything below exposed! Dollie did the only right thing. Dollie marched next door wearing that tiny piece of black cloth and demanded Joe choose something else.

Mr. Joe Whuzzit, being in charge of what Dollie wears, and where, calmly insisted "that's what I picked out. That's what you will wear tonight. You made the rules, now follow them," he told her!

Joe was our very first surprise clothing partner-- and he'd be the wildest ever! Joe was right and if he thought we could get away with Dollie wearing that little thing in public, we were going to follow our own rules. Dollie mentioned about getting arrested. Joe told her not to worry!

Remember, money talked before. Of course, we were both worried about where we were going to eat this time... and about getting arrested for sure. After all, it was Dollie dressed this way, not Joe! I was uncomfortable with this situation. I wanted to just forget it.

Dollie was bitchin and moanin-- tuggin and pulling on that dress. It's a wonder she didn't tear it, or at least pull those tiny straps off. Yet, we were both turned on and curious where we would go for dinner dressed like that. After all, Joe knew, and it must be okay if he was willing to try it. Besides, I would get to drive the big Mercedes again!We often got nervous planning and getting ready for other games. But this time, we were going crazy with anticipation. Damned this was going to be kinky!

Around eight that evening we were standing outside our RV waiting. Soon Joe came out and asked if we were ready to play. I'm not sure what our answers were.

We jumped into the silver Mercedes and headed to a bigger city nearby, me playing chauffeur, driving Ms. Dollie. What a surprise when Joe directed me into an exclusive private Country Club.

I was sort of relieved when I began thinking-- PRIVATE CLUB. Private, to me, meant it's like home, ya can do anything you want. Still it's a public place, so the worries were renewed in my head.

Again, I pulled up for the grand entrance, met by a parking attendant. He called Mr. Whuzzit by name, as I again hurried around to watch my lovely lady gracefully depart the chariot.

As a doorman opened the rear door, Dollie slid out of the Mercedes. Another young man took her hand to help her out. That made three men, Joe, and I, plus who ever else happened to be nearby with a chance to see an old woman's spread pussy.

Even though this dress was full at the bottom, it slipped up to her waist as Dollie slid across the leather seat and stepped out. Everyone got a full beaver-shot. Also, both titties floated out of the top of that piece of black cloth called a dress, as those straps slipped down her shoulders. Basically Dollie was naked right there at the Country Club. I wasn't yet sure why, but there were several other older men standing there, as if waiting for us to arrive.

Found out later, this was preplanned. Dollie was Mr. Whuzzit's sex toy, on display for a bunch of rich old geezers. They greeted Joe, then us, as if we were someone important. When in fact, we were just being used for the sexual enjoyment of a bunch of wealthy men. Damned, money talks! The night had just begun.

The dining room was elegant. It was also crowded with old couples-- and old men with young nieces and secretaries! Many other gals were dressed as revealing as Dollie. I was introduced as Joe's friend, Dollie his companion.

Joe ordered for all of us, things we couldn't pronounce or figure out what it was. Most was delicious. Again, Dollie fought with her dress, trying to stay reasonably covered. Again, a loosing battle. We could hear the snide remarks from some of the blue haired old ladies.

Then it happened. A group of managers and security guards came to the table, insisting we leave. One covered Dollie's bare boobies with a cloth napkin. Apparently they hadn't noticed who we were with. Joe was pissed. He told the guard to remove the napkin and get the hell away and leave us alone.

Soon these men were apologizing to us! Joe walked away from the table with the group, chewing them all out in a loud voice. A few guests got up and left, as Joe sat down and apologized to Dollie and I. This just drew more attention to Dollie's tits and nearly bare ass.

We spent a few hours eating and visiting friends of Joe's. Dollie got many compliments. Again, we were embarrassed and surprised. I had heard one old guy asking Joe if Dollie worked for him and Joe quickly changing the subject. Found out later what that was all about. Yep, money talks!

One more skin show, as Dollie climbed back into the waiting Mercedes to leave. Several Country Club officials and the two doormen where there to see Dollie off! And I do mean see! By this time she'd already accidentally showed her Cunt to lots of young men and old farts, her boobs and ass to many more.

Basically she was free to show whatever she wanted to whomever looked. Needless to say, Dollie was in a very ornery horny mood by then! I believe she actually pulled her dress up further when reentering the car. Her legs were wide apart.

She also stayed that way after the rear door was closed, taking advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to show off around wealthy old men. A few important looking, and acting, members of the Club leaned into the back window, thanking Dollie, inviting her back anytime!

This may sound like a fairy tale, or exaggeration. As far as we both remember, this was how it was. I often made notes and short letters the day some of these things happened and the rest soon after. We met Joe several more times over the years and played other dress up surprise games with him.

Next morning was Monday. Well next afternoon was Monday for us! Dollie packaged up all of the clothing and was about to return them to Joe. The Mercedes and Joe Whuzzit were gone! We just sort of hung around camp, relaxing and wondering what the hell had happened to us that weekend.

Sometime Monday afternoon, the Ford with the same two men showed up at Joe's campsite. Both men explained that Joe was very sorry but was called out of the Country on business. They said Joe had other game plans scheduled that were less wild.

Dollie handed the men those packages, as they admitted they were at the biker clubhouse when we were at the party there. We were invited to stop at the clubhouse anytime. They left with the Ford and the motor home. We figured that was the end of Mr. Joe Whuzzit.

We had a lot of unanswered questions to find out about this new friend Joe Whuzzit! We'd be visiting the Clubhouse soon. The answers surprised even us!